And that was not the worst of it.
    Did it get many runners/Tickets?
    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Think about 5/6 tables. No idea on the tickets though sorry

Comment

Originally posted by pokerinthefront View Post
        Does noone else think there are too many posts in the BBV? needs dilution imo.

thats fcuking rich coming from you who goes to the bother of posting "that jokes not very funny"

If you want to cut down on the posts how about you starting the trend & stop posting shite

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
          Link to CM 01/02 please?
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%B3_Madeira link to a direct download a bit down the page.

Comment

Must not click!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
              Must not click!
              I was too weak

Comment

someone recommended a place that does a test for your feet to see what type of running shoes you should wear, can someone remind me of the place?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                  Must not click!
                  Trust me, don't!

We had this same discussion a month or so ago and I've reignited my addiction to it, and am now playing FM 2010 again.

Comment

Na I wont play it.

Maybe set up a IPB league and I would.

I remember Daniel Braathen was the business in one of them but not sure which.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                      someone recommended a place that does a test for your feet to see what type of running shoes you should wear, can someone remind me of the place?
                      Assuming you mean in Dublin and not Argentina then there are numerous places. I got a gait analysis done in Elverys on Suffolk Street at the bottom of Grafton Street last week.

They mustn't be on commission like in a shoe shop because after I got it done and asked for appropriate running shoes and confirmed that I didn't care about the price I ended up with a pair that cost 50% less than the most expensive because she assured me I didn't need the most expensive ones for only beginning jogging and not needing the most strongest of support for my overpronating feet.

Comment

I was recommended Amphibian King in Bray, heading out there next week.
                        "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                          so now you are going to be sitting in the living room wearing those stupid glasses
                          The new technology doesn't require the glasses. It's called autostereoscopy (as opposed to polar-stereoscopy in cineams today). The obvious thing is to wait for this to become widespread and affordable.

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                          Umn not really, It's more Nokia taking the piss out of Apple for the IPhone.
                          Just to explain this for people who haven't heard, the iphone 4, just released, has a issue when you hold it a certain way in your left hand, basically the signal drops as your hand interferes with the internal antenna

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                            Think about 5/6 tables. No idea on the tickets though sorry
                            i remember this, i was just about to get on the table to deal..you needed to think positive! you were practically calling for the Queen to come out! unlucky man.
                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Does anyone have a link for the relevant pieces of legislation regarding 'Private Member Clubs' in Ireland? I've tried looking online but I cant find what it is I am looking for.

Ty

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                Just to explain this for people who haven't heard, the iphone 4, just released, has a issue when you hold it a certain way in your left hand, basically the signal drops as your hand interferes with the internal antenna
                                And the official apple response to this problem from Steve Jobs was "well, don't hold it that way then".

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                                  Did it get many runners/Tickets?
                                  6 tickets in the end with 3 20 euro tickets into wednesdays rebuy Satelite
                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

just bounced from money added game in fitz in 7th for small cash, should of done much better. 2600 for 1st for 75 freeze is pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                      i remember this, i was just about to get on the table to deal..you needed to think positive! you were practically calling for the Queen to come out! unlucky man.
                                      If you hada seen the way I was running you would of known why I knew the Queen was on her way. Woulda been nice to get a little bit of luck but meh thats poker.

Comment

Do NOT buy a 3D tv.

It will only end in tears. HD vs Blue Ray etc.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          Roy Keane is a perfect candidate for next England manager
                                          Last edited by Aya14; 29-06-10, 04:17.

Comment

So much win in this thread.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...police-811434/

Heres a taster

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

– Fabio Capello was wheeling his shopping trolley across the
                                              supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with
                                              her bags of shopping. He stopped and asked, “Can you manage
                                              dear?” To which the old lady replied: “No way. You got yourself
                                              into this mess. Don’t ask me to sort it out!”

Comment

ton ton zola moukoko - what a player

my best mate played for derby a few years back, and his U16 team had TTZM on it - i was more excited about that than ravenelli.

pablo aimar also kicked ass

arnotts is pretty good for runners gavin
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Looks like this could be one of the hottest days yet, time to come up with a plan to get out of the office for a while this afternoon.
                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

BBC reports: Roy Hodgson poised to become new Liverpool manager

He is 1.09 on betfair.

Roy Hodgson is set to be appointed Liverpool's new manager by Thursday, BBC Sport understands.

The Reds were granted permission to speak to the 62-year-old two weeks ago by his current club Fulham.

Hodgson has also been linked with the England manager's job following the team's humiliating exit from the World Cup but Liverpool have acted quickly.

The Englishman will replace Rafael Benitez in the Anfield hot seat after the Spaniard left at the start of June.

"Hodgson has always been the number one target of the board at Anfield to replace Benitez," said Ian Dennis, Radio 5 live's senior football reporter.

"After Fulham granted Liverpool permission to speak to Hodgson, it was just a matter of the clubs agreeing a compensation deal for him."

Hodgson has been in charge of Fulham since December 2007 and signed a new 12-month rolling contract in December 2009.

Although he suffered a difficult start to his tenure, winning only nine points from his first 13 league matches, he saved the club from relegation in 2007/8, securing survival on the final day of the campaign.

The following season he steered the club to seventh place in the Premier League - their highest ever finish - and a place in the Europa League.

His achievement in guiding Fulham to the final of that competition, when they beat Juventus and Wolfsburg en route, saw him named last season's manager of the year by the League Manager's Association.

Hodgson has also managed Italian giants Inter Milan, Blackburn and Switzerland, who he guided to the last 16 of the 1994 World Cup.

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill, former Real Madrid coach Manuel Pellegrini, ex-Chelsea boss Guus Hiddink, Croatia coach Slaven Bilic and former Manchester City manager Mark Hughes have all been linked with the Liverpool post.
                                                    Not sure how to feel really.
                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 29-06-10, 08:24.
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                      just bounced from money added game in fitz in 7th for small cash, should of done much better. 2600 for 1st for 75 freeze is pretty decent
                                                      ul, were you on table 1 two tables out?
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                        Looks like this could be one of the hottest days yet, time to come up with a plan to get out of the office for a while this afternoon.
                                                        I'm pressuming you're in Spain or something becasue this is the coldest morning in about 2 months. Dull, overcast and windy

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          I'm pressuming you're in Spain or something becasue this is the coldest morning in about 2 months. Dull, overcast and windy
                                                          you not in Dublin? its scorching down here

Oh by the way went to see "get him to the Greek" last night and thought it was pretty funny for anybody looking for a bit of comedy

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            Sun is splitting the stones in Donnybrook, was sweating like a beast after my 5 minute walk into work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                              I am not overjoyed at the prospect but given the situation he looks the best we could have hoped to have got. I mean I presume he will be only be given a one year contract until new owners are found ? It is only six weeks till the season begins so we need to get someone in soon.

Opr

Comment

Sun is splitting the stones in Donnybrook, was sweating like a beast after my 5 minute walk into work.
                                                                Scorching in Fundalk too. Supposed to hit 21 degrees today.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                  you not in Dublin? its scorching down here
                                                                  I'm in Letterkenny. It was 13 degrees this morn, climbed to 15 now but no sign of a heatwave just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                    Scorching in Fundalk too. Supposed to hit 21 degrees today.
                                                                    heatstroke victims throwing themselves into the Liffey right now

Comment

Runways in Parnell Street sorted me out for everything i needed including the gait.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                        ton ton zola moukoko - what a player

my best mate played for derby a few years back, and his U16 team had TTZM on it - i was more excited about that than ravenelli.

pablo aimar also kicked ass

arnotts is pretty good for runners gavin
                                                                        Not having Kim Kallstrom on your team would be criminal.
                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          heatstroke victims throwing themselves into the Liffey right now
                                                                          How did your audition go yesterday?
                                                                          Will we be seeing you on the telly soon?

Comment

Lads this champo talk is killing me Dying to download it now and waste the next year.

Oh and its a scorcher down in Blaaland too...
                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

The title says it all really but the conversation at the end is funny.
                                                                              You can skip to 30 seconds if your not a boy racer.
                                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCR994ap_A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

How did your audition go yesterday?
                                                                                Will we be seeing you on the telly soon?
                                                                                let's just say that some people have no taste

Comment

let's just say that some people have no taste
                                                                                  Philistines !

Comment

Philistines !
                                                                                    we great men must suffer many travails during our peregrinations amongst lesser mortals, doomed to be misunderstood and underappreciated, our genuis hidden

just ask Crystal Swing

Comment

ul, were you on table 1 two tables out?
                                                                                      I was on the upstairs table which i think was Table 3. Wearing blue hoody. Was happy not to be on Table 1 with Tony (?) chap with monster stack who earlier had been calling with any 2 cos of his stack and not missing a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        I was on the upstairs table which i think was Table 3. Wearing blue hoody. Was happy not to be on Table 1 with Tony (?) chap with monster stack who earlier had been calling with any 2 cos of his stack and not missing a thing.
                                                                                        ah yeah, he came and sat down directly to my left with about half the chips in play - 18 players out

was delighted to see him there as you can imagine

just thought you might have been on my table and I could add another face to my list of names to be forgotten

Comment

unreal world cup photoshop thread http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php...1291206&page=1

Comment

Question for all-knowing BBV:

I have mobile broadband with Three and I'm about to move to a new area outside the towwne (Dundalk speak) where the reception is pants.

Have checked for a booster solution and have found the crowd below, my options are these: www.antennashop.ie/three/huawei_e180.html

Can anyone guide me as to whether these things actually work, or are they a bit of a gimmick?
                                                                                            If they can improve things, which of the options should I go for?

Download a bit each month, obv want to be able to play the pokers without disruption, read IPB (of course) and watch various sports streams. Don't really bother watching TV so would be lost out in the sticks without good broadband.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Comment

what the yanks make of us

Comment

QUOTE=Solskjaer;90639]LOLLiverpool fans.
                                                                                                The cuckoos next will be a dangerous place tonight , pool fans coming out of the walls in there.

Fulham might be getting worried about their manager . He promised he'd stay though.[/QUOTE]

Well it was obvious weeks ago.
                                                                                                Good to see Keano totally agreeing with me on England, I did predict they wouldn't go beyond the last 16 due to the mediocre players they have, and made some bobs from it. (shuda pushed Danny on the prop bet)
                                                                                                Now if Spain win they pay for my trip to California this Sept. (come on) you'll forgive me no doubt if I shout against your teams. Also a little double with Nadal and Spain (hope his injury stays off)
                                                                                                Is there any team in the world who could stick Fabregas on the bench? And maybe even Torres tonight.

Will be playing I hope the voodoo PLO game on Friday if anyone is going in see ye there.

WW game looks good but I won't have much internetty time in the next while.
                                                                                                See ye in a cupla weeks bbv. (hopefully a bit richer)

Comment

Good article badly titled.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                                                                                    That thread is amazing to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post

Comment

anybody here from Wicklow care to share with me what your fascination with Mick O Dwyer is all about?

Personally I think he is the biggest spoofer in GAA history and that is some achievement in itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                          Lads this champo talk is killing me Dying to download it now and waste the next year.

Oh and its a scorcher down in Blaaland too...
                                                                                                          don't know where you are in blaaland but here in dungarvan it is only fair kinda hazy

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                            BBC reports: Roy Hodgson poised to become new Liverpool manager

He is 1.09 on betfair.

I'm still on "angry", and intend to stay on that for a while.
                                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              default setting for this make and model imo

stick it up yer gash

Comment

Its shit like this that has the Rigger living in a cardboard box

I have two children, one of whom is a son born on a Tuesday. What is the probability that I have two boys?
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Question for all-knowing BBV:

I have mobile broadband with Three and I'm about to move to a new area outside the towwne (Dundalk speak) where the reception is pants.

Have checked for a booster solution and have found the crowd below, my options are these: www.antennashop.ie/three/huawei_e180.html

Can anyone guide me as to whether these things actually work, or are they a bit of a gimmick?
                                                                                                                  If they can improve things, which of the options should I go for?

Download a bit each month, obv want to be able to play the pokers without disruption, read IPB (of course) and watch various sports streams. Don't really bother watching TV so would be lost out in the sticks without good broadband.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
                                                                                                                  i have a vodafone dongle which is pretty good during the day but at night between 6-10 it is crap, still good enough to play the pokers on but don't try to download anything with it in the night. it has to do with the amt of demand for the signal so obviously at peak times it will decrease
                                                                                                                  another thing to remember is you have a pretty meager download limit compared to fixed broadband and once you exceed this they will screw you.

tbh if it says that you need an aerial to attach to your other reciever then its an admission of fail in itself imo.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

I have two children, one of whom is a son born on a Tuesday. What is the probability that I have two boys?
                                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                                    thought rigger is living in no.17 which is a lucky no. and he is waiting for a no.39 to become vacant before moving, as this is another lucky no.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      Ah get a grip, Benitez is quality but gone, Liverpool aint going to be smart and get Hitzfield or someone like that so big Roy will do a job. I would take him in a milisecond, although im sure Coventry will wave at liverpool on there way down as Mcsheffery fires us back to the promised land.

He comes from Coventry and he is better than Henry, McSheffery ohhhhhhhhhh McSheffery ohhhhhhhhh.

On a serious note would Liverpool fans be happy with any fulham players coming with him, Hangeland? Zamora?. From point of view of general Knowledge if Euroupean teams Hodgson is very close to top and he may discover few gems for Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        This is what happens when mathematicians overly complicate a simple problem by getting bogged down in irrelevant pieces of information.

The statement "one of whom is a son born on a Tuesday" is a piece of information relating to the first component and has nothing to do with the unknown component i.e. the solution to the problem

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post

On a serious note would Liverpool fans be happy with any fulham players coming with him, Hangeland? Zamora?. From point of view of general Knowledge if Euroupean teams Hodgson is very close to top and he may discover few gems for Liverpool.
                                                                                                                          Hows about that bald-headed Chester lad who plays in the Fulham midfield, Murphy I think his surname is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X