This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid SE rollercoaster last night.
    In for 200 and run it up to 400. Lose that. Put in another 200. Get that down to 90. Leave several hours later with 1.1k

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Ah ha! This stuff about names reminded me of what the story I said I'd tell Flushdraw at the felt but couldn't remember what it was when I met him a couple of weeks ago.
      My Nieces have a friend with what I reckon is a hilarious name but because its the Lads real name and even though hes not all that sensitive about people laughing about it and some of you might even know him I'd not be putting it up here.
      pm wit name. im in the mood for laughs
      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

BBV Advice needed....... Moved into a new place and need to get the wireless setup, anyone recommend an ISP, the location is lucan just on the clonee road.

Comment

UPC imo

Comment

Working in eircom I used to hear all kinda messed up name. Funniest ever had to be Gaylord Tambola.

Comment

Mate says he knows a girl called Fonda Cox.

Pretty harsh.

Comment

i've a friend that's hugely into his politics but is unfortunately burdened with the surname hoare

Comment

Girl working with one of the big telcos called Sema Butt

Comment

Was reading the rich List a few months ago whenever it was out and this guy's name made me lol: Anurag Dikshit

Wouldn't mind having a mildly lol name though in return for some of his bankroll!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      Stupid last minute goal cost me 3 points in the predictions. Not that I have a hope of winning, but I'd still like as many points as possible.
                      I had a little bit on 2-0 Holland, very annoying, especially having my mates shouting for a goal for the last 10 mins and then cheering loudly when they got the penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                        UPC imo
                        cheers

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                          i've a friend that's hugely into his politics but is unfortunately burdened with the surname hoare
                          That's my bosses surname!

Mentioned if before, but there's a customer of ours called Morgan Spice

Comment

This guy doesn't like his name shortened.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

In my last job we dealt with a customer called Dr Love, that laugh never grew old
                              . .

Comment

Michael Hunt was playing Out Half for Biarritz vs Munster this season btw..

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                  Solid SE rollercoaster last night.
                                  In for 200 and run it up to 400. Lose that. Put in another 200. Get that down to 90. Leave several hours later with 1.1k
                                  Jesus you dont like to do things easy do you was gonna venture in but didnt think it would be busy and the cash game would of been dead, seems like i was wrong. What was the line up? Was it busy?

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                  BBV Advice needed....... Moved into a new place and need to get the wireless setup, anyone recommend an ISP, the location is lucan just on the clonee road.
                                  UPC if you can get it.
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

cooking a steak

a few on here have asked about cooking steak properly in the past

saw this on utube, its really simple to follow and explains it well

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwxq253jpmg[/ame]

Comment

This is from an episode of Party Down, when i first watched it i didnt cop it and had to rewind it and watch it again, brilliant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t271itvSGQ[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Jesus you dont like to do things easy do you was gonna venture in but didnt think it would be busy and the cash game would of been dead, seems like i was wrong. What was the line up? Was it busy?
                                        Just start a thread to say your heading in - i'm sure it would be busy

Comment

This is from an episode of Party Down, when i first watched it i didnt cop it and had to rewind it and watch it again, brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t271itvSGQ
                                          it was gas, funny show that.

Comment

Brilliant Worth a watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                              Just start a thread to say your heading in - i'm sure it would be busy
                                              Probably true

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                              it was gas, funny show that.
                                              Just found out that was the season 2 finale, thought there was gonna be more

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                              Brilliant Worth a watch?
                                              Easily worth a watch you said you had nothing left to watch so there you go, its brilliant

Comment

nearly finished season 1, very good indeed !
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Never do. Was the same last weekend.

There was only one table going last night, but it went to the death. Line-up wasn't overly good but there were two decent spots

Comment

had to concentrate but couldn't spot what you were on about, yer mans hair is very camp
                                                    but he executed the song ok, I hate to concede so easily but I give up.

What's the deal? Is yer man a big star or something ?

Comment

Gogogogo Brasil

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                        had to concentrate but couldn't spot what you were on about, yer mans hair is very camp

Oh the little one doesnt get it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                          Mate says he knows a girl called Fonda Cox.

Pretty harsh.
                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzpyxthVAlw&feature=related[/ame]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

3 pts over 2.5 goals 5/6
                                                            1 pt over 3.5 goals 2/1
                                                            1pt over 4.5 goals 5/1
                                                            1pt Fabiano 1st goal 7/2
                                                            6pts Brasil win 8/15.

Doomed obv

Comment

This game is going to be awesome. Don't know where Brazil are getting this reputation of being a defensive team from. They're full backs are giving licence to go forward all the time, Lucio makes several 80 yard runs from CB, something Mourinho never let's him do.

Ramires is very big in the anytime goal scorer market!
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Come on chile

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                  This game is going to be awesome. Don't know where Brazil are getting this reputation of being a defensive team from. They're full backs are giving licence to go forward all the time, Lucio makes several 80 yard runs from CB, something Mourinho never let's him do.

Ramires is very big in the anytime goal scorer market!
                                                                  I dont think its there defensive its more they are more organised as a unit than brazil teams of old that relyed on flair players. I actually think there super similar to the brazil team of 94 from a make up point of vie and how they go about things. i miss Romario.

Comment

Come on chile
                                                                    GTFO

Comment

I just figured out what all the clicking was as a corner/free kick comes in, all the cameras behind the goal and the shutter noise...doh !!!
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by kevirl View Post
                                                                        gtfo
                                                                        ugtfo imo

Comment

Come on chile
                                                                          +1

Comment

Come on chile
                                                                            Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            GTFO
                                                                            Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                            +1
                                                                            ^^^ see Kev's post...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              ^^^ see Kev's post...
                                                                              So does my money not count GTFO posted earlier I'm sticking some bobs on the
                                                                              Chile boys, plus I'm big on Spain so

COME ON CHILE

Comment

Fast forward to 1.20 or so

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLhLr60P1s[/ame]

Comment

gtfI

Comment

Come on, very lethargic start, hopefully they can push on now!
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                      Start at 1.45

Peter Andre looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up. Can't believe he missed the high note there tut tut

Comment

Cracking header there.
                                                                                        Watching this game on ITV HD (brag) and the commentator calls it a very British goal...wtf.

WOW number 2 just there, great movement.

Comment

Expect Chile to kick their way out of the tournament now.
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

thats the three players who turn up for brazil. katie price song is gas

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                              Cracking header there.
                                                                                              Watching this game on ITV HD (brag) and the commentator calls it a very British goal...wtf.

WOW number 2 just there, great movement.
                                                                                              Watching it on ITV HD myself. For the Fabiano goal, the commentators were talking about someone at the top of their game, that got it spot on, fantastic.......who were they talking about? The English referee's assistant

Comment

goooodammmnnnnnnnnit not even a Sweat

COME ON SPAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                  Watching it on ITV HD myself. For the Fabiano goal, the commentators were talking about someone at the top of their game, that got it spot on, fantastic.......who were they talking about? The English referee's assistant
                                                                                                  Yeah I heard that.. so lol

Comment

Boom. That was football. Kakas touch was so so light there-unreal. The only bad thing about the games now is as eash one goes by gets closer to the end of the World Cup.

Who does Juan play for btw. He is a class act. The defensive unit of Brazil looks pretty world class-even that chancer Bastos seems to transform himself!
                                                                                                    Last edited by Closed_Account; 28-06-10, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                      Boom. That was football. Kakas touch was so so light there-unreal. The only bad thing about the games now is as eash one goes by gets closer to the end of the World Cup.
                                                                                                      If someone made a Zidane / Kobe Bryant like movie focusing on Kaka throughout an entire match I'd watch it.
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The WC final is on July 11th, yeah? What time is KO?

Comment

I'll probably miss on everything, but open bets for me at the moment are

Klose Top Goalscorer and Germany win @ 140/1
                                                                                                          Higuain Top Goalscorer and Argentina win @ 55/1
                                                                                                          Fabiano Top Goalscorer and Spain win @ 70/1
                                                                                                          Brazil outright @ 9/2

Also have any player beginning M to be Top Goalscorer in the sweep which is worth about $600 so Muller for Germany on 3 or else Messi to score a hart trick against Germany.

OK Mr One Time, take your pick out of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post

Who does Juan play for btw. He is a class act. The defensive unit of Brazil looks pretty world class-even that chancer Bastos seems to transform himself!
                                                                                                            Juan plays for Roma. He was immensely good in one of the recent pro-evs.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWShjpiX8lc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                If someone made a Zidane / Kobe Bryant like movie focusing on Kaka throughout an entire match I'd watch it.
                                                                                                                Yeah lol enough actually. After the first half of the first game was putting up a post here saying wtf has happened to Kaka but said no I owe the man the benefit of the doubt-he will come good. Probably my favourite footballer.

Comment

That keane interview was awsome. I love him.

Comment

^^^^^

Brilliant interview, cheers Tyler.

Nail on head really.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                      Never do. Was the same last weekend.

There was only one table going last night, but it went to the death. Line-up wasn't overly good but there were two decent spots
                                                                                                                      Sweet nice score in anyway

Listen to the lyrics again its a Jewish thing.

Comment

I still think Kaka has some way to go before he's back to his exhilarating best but he's improving with every game so here's hoping!
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Anvil, the story of Anvil, one the best films I've seen in the last few years is on BBC4 at 10PM
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X