This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
    play for a club and with a bit of luck maybe county in the future.

Also made it onto the sigerson panel for next year which im pretty chuffed about
    congrats on the sigerson panel

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      He was injured after a challenge by Portsmouth's Kevin-Prince Boateng.
      Ironically, Boateng could be part of the Ghana squad that will face Germany in Group D at the finals in South Africa.
      I think the BBC sports department should be barred from using certain words in the dictionary

'ere Alainispeter

Im all confused so I am, help a brother out!

is it ironic that the German Prince Boateng injured him because he is a prick
      is playing for Ghana because he is a prick
      and would be next in line for Ballack's German shirt if he wasn't a prick

One is looking forward to the two Boateng brothers kicking ten colours of shit out of each other when Germany meet Ghana

Will it be Ironic if Jérôme Boateng playing instead of the injured Ballack injures Kevin Prince?

or is that just an unfortunate series of events?
      Last edited by Guest; 17-05-10, 13:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        that for me was the funniest part of the film, all these 4 and 5th generation Americans who still spoke English like they had just stepped off the boat
        The pregnant coppers apparent harmless naïve approach masked her dogged determination to follow her police instincts for me was the real beauty of this movie, loved the performance, can't remember if she got an Oscar but she was excellent I must rewatch again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
          Yeah maybe I have a rose tinted glasses view of the debate on other sports

Does anyone here play for a GAA team?
          Play for a decent Club team,played a bit of Intercounty underage but never quite made the grade at seniour county level. Bloody injuries are stacking up though,am struggling this year!

For all the problems at club level GAA, payed managers/restricted use of there best intercounty players etc, its still a fantastic sport to be involved with and IMO brilliant for communities and there families. Never quite understood the soccer adoration for English teams that exists in this country but each to there own i guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            The pregnant coppers apparent harmless naïve approach masked her dogged determination to follow her police instincts for me was the real beauty of this movie, loved the performance, can't remember if she got an Oscar but she was excellent I must rewatch again soon.
            +1

<goes off to google the actress>

I have a feeling she's married to one of the Coen brothers
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

No I'm too old to start a new sport! I'd love to go down to a training session or two though.
              There are loads of different levels,like most teams have at least 3 adult teams. Once you can play football and have some level of coordination defo wouldnt be a stretch to play a few games. Wouldnt be that far off the level of an intense training session at lower levels. Also mailed you on FB about something-give me your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                Play for a decent Club team,played a bit of Intercounty underage but never quite made the grade at seniour county level. Bloody injuries are stacking up though,am struggling this year!

For all the problems at club level GAA, payed managers/restricted use of there best intercounty players etc, its still a fantastic sport to be involved with and IMO brilliant for communities and there families. Never quite understood the soccer adoration for English teams that exists in this country but each to there own i guess!
                my career is more or less identical to your 1st paragraph, fucking hamstings

Comment

play for a club and with a bit of luck maybe county in the future.

Also made it onto the sigerson panel for next year which im pretty chuffed about

good going man,thats no mean feat these days considering your not an Intercounty regular.

Comment

she is top class
                    watched "almost famous" last night she played the kids mother

Bit where she rips the guitarist a new on on the phone is brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                      good going man,thats no mean feat these days considering your not an Intercounty regular.
                      cheers thanks. I was very lucky the standard at the trials was rediculously good. the pace of the game just moved at 100mph. Il need to buck up if I want to see any playing time though.

Comment

Yea Frances McDormand got best actress for it, shes been M\rried to Joel Coen since I think as far back as when they made Blood Simple where she played the Femme Fatale.
                        What ever happened to yer man who played the barman in that ? I suppose he had a bit of a straight to DVD look about him.

Edit: John Getz has 75 imdb listings since then nearly all TV one offs
                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 17-05-10, 14:15.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          Aye, I know, there's surely at least one sane person in Israel with ipoker who should realise that late reg will surely help a small bit with the double overlays!
                          The only thing that makes Ipoker bearable is the chance of getting a juicy overlay

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            • Steal the client code from Stars
                            • build a server farm to backend it
                            • offer the same business model to the skins
                            • dream up a variant of Rush that doesn't infringe FT's patent
                            • ???
                            • profit.

Seriously though, in a crowded market where the customer has oodles of choice and value any approach that doesn't offer the customer everything they want is doomed.
                            All the customer sees is the Client interface, that is your shop window, it is everything that the punter sees and it is it that on all sorts of subliminal levels will cause the punter to use or dismiss your product.
                            All software businesses need to be aware of how people are using and feel about their interfaces. If you think about what a poker client actually is and what it needs to do you have is a black box that accepts messages from the server containing game information and translates that into a form that allows the user to interact with it and send response messages. There is no reason why every single function and piece of data should not be configurable by the user within the constraints of the fixed parameters.
                            I cannot for the life of me understand how iPoker have managed to come up with such a convoluted and awkward client that they cannot allow their skins, let alone their users, produce highly customised clients. Obviously there has to be a default client that smaller skins to use and customise just by branding it with pretty pictures but if a skin wanted to spend some money to get say resizeable tables and clients that would grab focus (a user configurable option obv) etc. then they should be able to do it.

What I'm saying is that if the clients software architecture was aligned to the business model (marketing to skins) the cost of producing distinctive clients would be minimal. From what I see and hear though it sounds like there is already a fairly severe cost to the skins just to produce new brandings for the client upgrades, which is pretty pathetic really.

I would love to steal the client from stars or f/t lol.
                            I agree with everything you say hence the reason we looking at viable alternatives. What's amazing is no software company has come up the solution. Look at the 3rd and 4th largest rooms in terms of traffic on pokerscout and both clients are simply appalling. As soon as someone gets the right software everyone and i mean everyone will leave all the other networks and its a 3 horse race.
                            Went to the i-poker meeting of operators with Noel last week, can't reveal anything as its all confidential etc, only thing i can reveal is the first thing i did when i left was phone my boss and tell him we have to get off quick; whether we do or not is his call. On that any suggestions? All seem much of a muchness from what i can see, crap software, no enforceable policy on rake-back etc etc.

Comment

none of your foreign dollybirdtypes for me thanks, I only get my hair cut by men of advanced years and of true Dubbalin origin. Funny, I would have thought you'd be of similar persuasion - those young wans must have turned your head.

to make sure, I pronounce 'blade' as 'blay-odd'
                              No theyre all a bit mad. The last one i went to last month works from a shop in Artane who cant stop talking and is obviously charging extra vig for it at €13. He rants about the bad media coverage of Irish news and how he was dissapointed he didnt hear more about those children who were nearly drowned when they drifted out to sea in Bray a couple of years back. Instead he pointed up at the cnn news showing on the tv and said thats the type of news i like because they can get them cameras there straight away if anything happens and in the helicopters aswell. I said the reason i dont really like CNN is is because it seems to be on a loop and theres too much weather forecasts on it. He looked at me briefly like the crazy in 'something about mary' when stiller said "but what if somebody invented 4 minute abbs".

There was a note on the wall reading "Taxi rolls €5" so curiousity got the better of me and i asked "What are taxi rolls?". "Theyre for the taxi drivers reciepts you know. I said there must be a bit of a demand for it to make it worth your while selling it?, you must have a large taxi driver patronage in here as its an unusual thing to be selling in a barbers?. "Some of them just come in for the rolls ya know, they know its here ya know".

So that was it from then on it was value haircuts from now on. So last thursday i went into one on Talbot St and for €7 and it was cut by an Italian girl. I thought i was great walking out until i strode not 20yrd towards O'Connell St and noticed across the street a Polski barbers offering mens dry cut for €5. I thought of The Rigger instantly and knew what he would have done with the extra €2 savings, the euromillions of course.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                No theyre all a bit mad. The last one i went to last month works from a shop in Artane who cant stop talking and is obviously charging extra vig for it at €13. He rants about the bad media coverage of Irish news and how he was dissapointed he didnt hear more about those children who were nearly drowned when they drifted out to sea in Bray a couple of years back. Instead he pointed up at the cnn news showing on the tv and said thats the type of news i like because they can get them cameras there straight away if anything happens and in the helicopters aswell. I said the reason i dont really like CNN is is because it seems to be on a loop and theres too much weather forecasts on it. He looked at me briefly like the crazy in 'something about mary' when stiller said "but what if somebody invented 4 minute abbs".

There was a note on the wall reading "Taxi rolls €5" so curiousity got the better of me and i asked "What are taxi rolls?". "Theyre for the taxi drivers reciepts you know. I said there must be a bit of a demand for it to make it worth your while selling it?, you must have a large taxi driver patronage in here as its an unusual thing to be selling in a barbers?. "Some of them just come in for the rolls ya know, they know its here ya know".

So that was it from then on it was value haircuts from now on. So last thursday i went into one on Talbot St and for €7 and it was cut by an Italian girl. I thought i was great walking out until i strode not 20yrd towards O'Connell St and noticed across the street a Polski barbers offering mens dry cut for €5. I thought of The Rigger instantly and knew what he would have done with the extra €2 savings, the euromillions of course.
                                Jaysus, now I'm on tilt - paid 19 euro for my haircut last week

I thought you were talking about a C Kid type haircut with bleaching and plucking and the Lord knows what

Comment

iv thought of an alternative to rush poker. I call it bubblekings idea at the rush pokers

6 max game

-every player gets dealt 3 hands of 2 cards.
                                  -when the action comes around you need to disgard 2 of your hands and play the 3rd like a normal NL game.
                                  - great for action which will equal bigger rake and the novelty will draw in new customers as well as satisfying action junkies and strategic junkies etc.

There you have it. Il happily sell this idea to poker rooms for a modest fee

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                    The only thing that makes Ipoker bearable is the chance of getting a juicy overlay
                                    There will be a massive overlay in the Mini ECOOP ME this Sunday .

I would reckon $100k+ only 99 regged so far

Comment

Time lapse footage of the volcano pretty good, if you can watch it in HD do.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlqLU_tYx7A[/ame]
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Spillane View Post
                                        I would love to steal the client from stars or f/t lol.
                                        I agree with everything you say hence the reason we looking at viable alternatives. What's amazing is no software company has come up the solution. Look at the 3rd and 4th largest rooms in terms of traffic on pokerscout and both clients are simply appalling. As soon as someone gets the right software everyone and i mean everyone will leave all the other networks and its a 3 horse race.
                                        Went to the i-poker meeting of operators with Noel last week, can't reveal anything as its all confidential etc, only thing i can reveal is the first thing i did when i left was phone my boss and tell him we have to get off quick; whether we do or not is his call. On that any suggestions? All seem much of a muchness from what i can see, crap software, no enforceable policy on rake-back etc etc.
                                        Exactly what I did when you asked for alternatives, but there's really nothing out there. I see cake have new beta software in development and there isn't really any Irish/English big names on there as competition.

Comment

Jaysus, now I'm on tilt - paid 19 euro for my haircut last week

I thought you were talking about a C Kid type haircut with bleaching and plucking and the Lord knows what
                                          €19 jebus was that trinity st or something!. Theres some good places around Mary/Capel st and practically all side streets off main streets in town for €7. If your not getting a Zuroph dye or any crazy stuff then dry cut is just bog standard for them all so if its only a dry cut your getting its going to be the same quality whether your paying €7 or €19. Only difference is the music will be better and the electric fixtures and fittings around the skirting boards will be more polished to the eye in the high street ones.

Comment

Just watched the last ep of The Pacific. Very good stuff indeed, its getting a lot of hate cause 'its not Band of Brothers' but 2 very different campaigns meant it was never going to be. Its gonna get better and better on repeat viewings as well

Comment

€19 jebus was that trinity st or something!.
                                              it was the same crowd, the Grafton Barbers, but their Grand Canal Dock branch

I was a bit startled when your man named the price, usually expect to pay about a tenner

Theres some good places around Mary/Capel st and practically all side streets off main streets in town for €7. If your not getting a Zuroph dye or any crazy stuff then dry cut is just bog standard for them all so if its only a dry cut your getting its going to be the same quality whether your paying €7 or €19. Only difference is the music will be better and the electric fixtures and fittings around the skirting boards will be more polished to the eye in the high street ones.
                                              I'll have to get the Luas uptown for my next haircutting foray.

Comment

I used to pay 25 for a haircut, 20 for the cut and 5 tip.

Now ? 0. bought myself a clippers 2 years ago, diy haircuts ftw !
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I always went to The Merchant Barbers in Temple Bar when I lived in Dublin, top notch spot, I presume it's still there?

I did get a bit of a shock one day though while, I was in the hands of a 'new' foreign girl.

We're almost finished and she's using the clippers to clean up the neck area as they do and boom she tilts my head back and starts trimming my eyebrows!

It's too late to say anything as she's already at it and I was a caught a little speecless tbh plus she's going to have to do the other one now to even me up.

It was fine after but it was a first for me and no one has attempted it since.
                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Just watched the last ep of The Pacific. Very good stuff indeed, its getting a lot of hate cause 'its not Band of Brothers' but 2 very different campaigns meant it was never going to be. Its gonna get better and better on repeat viewings as well
                                                    just finished it myself, def not BOB, I think where it lacked was the depth of characters, there was only 1 or 2 i actually cared about, maybe there was too many overall, what i liked about BOB was it was the same guys most of the time, and i felt i could relate to them more.
                                                    It was always going to be a big ask to follow it tbh.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Spillane View Post
                                                      On that any suggestions? All seem much of a muchness from what i can see, crap software, no enforceable policy on rake-back etc etc.
                                                      Cake seem to be on the rise Paul?

There doesn't seem to be many viable options out there for you, stars and tilt seem to be hoovering up at the moment and as you say it seems for all the world like ipoker is in nosedive mode.
                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Just upgraded from a 24mb line to a 50mb line. Extra 65c a month.

Comment

Rounders 7 quid is the cheapest I've heard. Good work. I went into one last year up by Suffolk street. I was half jarred and about to head to Croker I stopped for a quick haircut. The guy who cut was dressed like he had walked directly out of the George. It was most unnearving having his crotch area unecessarily pressing into my shoulder
                                                          as he hummed away with his little trimmer, if it wasn't for Britney on the Cd player I was out of there. Cost 15 quid.

There was a great story about 12 or so years ago in the UK when a girl was cutting soome guys hair and she noticed some
                                                          frantic movement under the garment they they give you , she was disgusted and rapped him in the knuckles with her hairbrush, It turns out he was cleaning his glasses and she smashed them in her dirtyminded haste . Doh.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                            just finished it myself, def not BOB, I think where it lacked was the depth of characters, there was only 1 or 2 i actually cared about, maybe there was too many overall, what i liked about BOB was it was the same guys most of the time, and i felt i could relate to them more.
                                                            It was always going to be a big ask to follow it tbh.
                                                            Def wasn't enough recognisable characters in it, Leckie and crazy chap Sledge (i think) are the only 2 i was arsed about really. Still very good series tho, looking forward to catchin up with final episode tonight.

I assume new Treme is great as usual?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                              Def wasn't enough recognisable characters in it, Leckie and crazy chap Sledge (i think) are the only 2 i was arsed about really. Still very good series tho, looking forward to catchin up with final episode tonight.

I assume new Treme is great as usual?
                                                              Saving Treme for tomorrow morning, I am back on nights tonight for the month so schedule gets changed !!
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                A lad I work with is on the 30mb line from NTL, and he said that recently his speeds have been up to 100mb.

Why would one need a line that fast if you didn't use it for downloading and watching sport through myp2p and the likes? I'd love to see a full tv episode download in less than a minute though.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  A lad I work with is on the 30mb line from NTL, and he said that recently his speeds have been up to 100mb.

Why would one need a line that fast if you didn't use it for downloading and watching sport through myp2p and the likes? I'd love to see a full tv episode download in less than a minute though.
                                                                  With those kind of speeds one would need a lot of storage space !!
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    With those kind of speeds one would need a lot of storage space !!
                                                                    Indeed. He says he is wary though of not falling foul of the fair usage thing which you could easily do with those speeds, although I think the fair usage thing only kicks in after 100GB or so. There wouldn't be enough time in a month to watch anything like 100 GB of downloads though unless you downloaded everything in blu ray format, and even then you'd struggle I'd say.

Comment

Rounders 7 quid is the cheapest I've heard. Good work. I went into one last year up by Suffolk street. I was half jarred and about to head to Croker I stopped for a quick haircut. The guy who cut was dressed like he had walked directly out of the George. It was most unnearving having his crotch area unecessarily pressing into my shoulder
                                                                      as he hummed away with his little trimmer, if it wasn't for Britney on the Cd player I was out of there. Cost 15 quid.
                                                                      maybe you pay extra for gayness

I had a housemate one time who was a gay hairdresser - only did ladies by private appointment, charged them 250 dollars a go. He recycled the money quite efficiently to his coke dealer

Comment

can anyone help to convert a pps file to wmv, is there any free software to do it

Comment

it was the same crowd, the Grafton Barbers, but their Grand Canal Dock branch

I was a bit startled when your man named the price, usually expect to pay about a tenner

I'll have to get the Luas uptown for my next haircutting foray.
                                                                          There is a nice polish woman who cuts mine in Ringsend for a €10. It's walking distance for you in the summer.

The €7 brigade can be a bit patchy in terms of performance and there never seems to be any consistency in staff etc - €10 is my line in the sand.

€19 is very 2008.

Have you been watching the aftershock series btw? I actually enjoyed the "life after Dell" and the "ghost estates" episodes, reasonably watchable imo.

The rest were bs.
                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

That's strange, i have the 20 mb package with NTL and speeds have gone through the roof over the last couple of weeks. Long may it continue

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOS-XQ0oZYM[/ame]
                                                                              Talk of gaa some quality commentary 1993 Tipp under 21 county club final.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                Cake seem to be on the rise Paul?

There doesn't seem to be many viable options out there for you, stars and tilt seem to be hoovering up at the moment and as you say it seems for all the world like ipoker is in nosedive mode.
                                                                                Spoke to cake before, the issue is the fact they allow US customers. No doubt will see Lee Jones at WSOP for an update.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                  Have you been watching the aftershock series btw? I actually enjoyed the "life after Dell" and the "ghost estates" episodes, reasonably watchable imo.
                                                                                  only saw the Dell one

it was amazing how demotivated and poorly-educated the staff were; I actually hadn't realised what low-level work the manufacturing side of things was. Those jobs will never be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                    can anyone help to convert a pps file to wmv, is there any free software to do it
                                                                                    If you download camstudio it can "record" the pps as you run through it.
                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

only saw the Dell one

it was amazing how demotivated and poorly-educated the staff were; I actually hadn't realised what low-level work the manufacturing side of things was. Those jobs will never be replaced.
                                                                                      I felt very sorry for the old farmer guy. He really only wanted a function in life - the money was almost secondary. It's some indictment we can't get a guy like that to do some community work and pay him a few quid rather than him slowly going mad on the dole.

I guess manufacturing at that level really doesn't require much education. Going to Poland didn't seem like much of an option either. Lodz made Limerick look pretty attractive I thought!
                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

only saw the Dell one

Assembly line work generally is low skilled.
                                                                                        Ireland cannot hope to survive with low skilled manufacturing jobs making computers for people.
                                                                                        the amount of cheap labour worldwide is huge we as a country produce feck all stuff ourselves what indigenous industries do we have besides farming?.

Look at a country like sweden Saab produce cars weapons systems fighter planes and Billion EURO submarines which are involving vast numbers of high skilled jobs and are good for the exchequer.

What unique thing have we produced in this country thats irish in the last 30 years besides aran sweaters.

Comment

Lodz made Limerick look pretty attractive I thought!
                                                                                          let's not go nuts here

Comment

let's not go nuts here
                                                                                            lol! I wonder how the black child would get on in Lodz btw....

Comment

Yeah maybe I have a rose tinted glasses view of the debate on other sports

Does anyone here play for a GAA team?
                                                                                              have played minor and like bubble on sigerson panel in college. lucky to have 3 senior champo medals and havnt played properly n 2 years. Ole man is county board chairman since this year, so the GAA will always be a sport love to watch. its behind the times attitude is something that annoys the life of me, yet is also an endearing trait. Its pretty indicitive of the irish govts and others in our country

Have few friends in clubs in dublin, and these clubs cater for all standards of players with senior/inter/junior/junior b teams. Theyd have no problem in the slightest accomadating you if you wanted to train. Gives a shout if so
                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                Who is that with?
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

lol! I wonder how the black child would get on in Lodz btw....
                                                                                                  The Polish are very racist towards people of darker skin in my experience poor basterd would probably be bullied to death.
                                                                                                  I asked my ethnic Russian Estonian house mate is there any black people in Estonia she said she never saw any at all you see the abuse black players frequently get esp in Eastern europe monkey chants etc be tough for any ethnic dark skinned kid growing up.

Comment

saw some hilarious umpiring myself on Saturday, it ended with an Irish international from Lloyd's old club having to be physically restrained from belting an umpire

LL, can you guess which one?
                                                                                                    I'd guess either PF or GS
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Even Darth Vader had responsibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                        I'd guess either PF or GS
                                                                                                        the latter, he was completely out of control

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                          have played minor and like bubble on sigerson panel in college. lucky to have 3 senior champo medals and havnt played properly n 2 years. Ole man is county board chairman since this year, so the GAA will always be a sport love to watch. its behind the times attitude is something that annoys the life of me, yet is also an endearing trait. Its pretty indicitive of the irish govts and others in our country

Have few friends in clubs in dublin, and these clubs cater for all standards of players with senior/inter/junior/junior b teams. Theyd have no problem in the slightest accomadating you if you wanted to train. Gives a shout if so
                                                                                                          Id two fellas trying to coax me to the gaa athey play in the phoenix park i still have bad memories of a minor championship hiding by Caltra 15 years ago the guts of who went on to win a senior All ireland.

I think as a spectacle football has lost of its appeal last year two inter county players took up rugby with my club and they both loved it.

Comment

does anyone here play cash regularly in the voodoo? if so can you send me a PM, i've got a few questions to ask you?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                              Even Darth Vader had responsibilities.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                Id two fellas trying to coax me to the gaa athey play in the phoenix park i still have bad memories of a minor championship hiding by Caltra 15 years ago the guts of who went on to win a senior All ireland.

I think as a spectacle football has lost of its appeal last year two inter county players took up rugby with my club and they both loved it.
                                                                                                                that wouldnt been the meehans who gave you the hiding? played against micheal when he was in ucg and kilmacud 7s. some player

youd be lethal on the square mick! yeh few mates mentioned ruggy to me. very tempted if can get fit
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post

Il probably be destroyed for saying this but rugby is a lot easier to play than football

Comment

Il probably be destroyed for saying this but rugby is a lot easier to play than football
                                                                                                                    You should stop making biased statements

Comment

spillane on tv yest " the standard of football has dropped dramatically. give me a 20 man panel from any munster rugby team, and i promise i can make them competitive against most intercounty team within a few months" (or something like that)

If you had said hurling, id agree with you bubble
                                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

it realy depends what position you play in rugby, i.e if you are a winger you are required to get about the pitch very little really, but if you are a forward or scrum half then it is more demanding than football imo

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X