X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
    ubuntu is quite cool tbh.

Compiz is a cool idea, you can set it up so you have a desktop on each of the faces of a cube, can spin the cube to open another desktop.

takes a bit of effort to get to grips with it, I use easypeasy on my netbook, its based on ubuntu.
    LOL I swear I didnt see that 1st
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anyone know on Full Tilt when u get steps ticket can u get cash 4 it?
      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
        +1!!!! Come on the men from the West!

Only 7 days to go...no, not to JP's main event, something way, WAY bigger...

Oh fuck yeah!
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Sick finish to the first half for Connacht

Comment

Comment

Just bought Heavy Rain.

Was googling the chacters info.

Went to Wiki and accidently read who the killer is (wasnt hidden or anything!)

Game is ruined ya gee bag

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                hmmm...mightn't be the most popular opinion but I didnt think it was as good as the 1st.
                Did you stay till the end?
                Each to their own i suppose.

SPOILER
                yeah i did kinda had an idea what it was about, there is a part in the movie when he is in the prison going to see Mickey Rourkes character and the camera pauses for a sec on some guy getting his mugshot taken supposedly that is Thor.
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

yeah I read that, didnt notice it at the time.

SPOILER
                  Caps shield seemed thrown in there too, a bit of a silly nod and wink

Comment

Cracking finish to the first T20 game.

NZ need 3 from 2 balls with 2 wickets remaining

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      yeah I read that, didnt notice it at the time.

SPOILER
                      Caps shield seemed thrown in there too, abit of a silly nod and wink
                      SPOILER
                      that was one of the better references though, having it locked away in a box for so long since C america is on a different timeline!
                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Can one of the mods please change the BBV Title to - 'Italian Football Has Risen' - 'Italian Football Is Risen' is tilting the bejabus out of me and I'm far from a grammar nazi

Comment

what's wrong with "is risen"?

Comment

Modern English began around the 16th Century and, like all languages, is still changing. One change occurred when the th of some verb forms became s (loveth, loves: hath, has). auxiliary verbs also changed (he is risen, he has risen).
                            So is risen is the original, and "has risen" is the 16th century version of txt spk ruining the language!
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Correct BBV title now IMO

Comment

regardless of how this ends, this has been an epic game for connaght. Proud stuff.
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Ship the roulette bracelet.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Windies win the toss and will bat first. Chris Gayle missing through injury

BELIEVE!

Comment

WP Connacht
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                        regardless of how this ends, this has been an epic game for connaght. Proud stuff.
                                        Connacht were immense! What a game. The gritty underdogs versus the pampered millionaires! (at least in my mind ) Next year hopefully.

Comment

Watching Tiger this evening was actually physically painful.

Unreal.

Comment

I'm gonna do good

Comment

Wicket! Chanderpaul gone

19-1 (3ovs)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Wicket! Chanderpaul gone

19-1 (3ovs)
                                                Bravo out. 43-2(5.2)

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Unreal.
                                                  get used to it IMO

I just don't believe that he can put himself back together and be the competitor he was, this soon. He's caught halfway now back working the day job, including dealing with the fallout from digging up his father to whore him out for a few quid and trying to get his life together in therapy. Somethings got to give.
                                                  I'm sure he can come back in time but not this soon.

Comment

David Norris on the late late.

Such a cool guy, would love to see him as president.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Glad he pulled back/changed the subject there. Turbidy and himself with tears in their eyes, I was getting worried how that was going to end.
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

If i was to pick a gay guy to go on a date with i would pick him . funny guy
                                                        You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                          Glad he pulled back/changed the subject there. Turbidy and himself with tears in their eyes, I was getting worried how that was going to end.
                                                          Yeah, it was really moving. Must be really hard tonight for Tubridy.

Comment

Bravo out. 43-2(5.2)
                                                            watching on some eurosport 2 link with german commentary. Anyone got a better stream?

the young irish slowbowler is causing some damage!!
                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                                              If i was to pick a gay guy to go on a date with i would pick him . funny guy
                                                              Him and Billy Connolly are top of my 'which 5 people would you like to have a dinner party with' list.

Comment

2 wickets in an over for 17 year old George Dockrell

77-4 (11.4)

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                  watching on some eurosport 2 link with german commentary. Anyone got a better stream?

the young irish slowbowler is causing some damage!!

Am watching on TV, but that link was posted on Boards

Comment

http://www.criclk.info/

Am watching on TV, but that link was posted on Boards
                                                                    what channel Kev?

getting exciting.

‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

ata Boyd!

83-5(13ovs)

Comment

game on

Comment

lads not sure how to link it but theirs 2 good links for this on p2p4u

Comment

the west indies don't seem to have paid us too much respect and the lads are getting stuck in.

83-5!!

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                              the west indies don't seem to have paid us too much respect and the lads are getting stuck in.

83-5!!
                                                                              They beat us in 2 warm up games prior to the tournament. Good old bluffin tactics from the Irish?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                                                lads not sure how to link it but theirs 2 good links for this on p2p4u
                                                                                just highlight-copy and paste the web page address into your message and presto its linked

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

OMG Stockard Channing, did she get that plastic surgery in preparation for playing the Joker in the next Batman?
                                                                                  Last edited by ComradeCollie; 30-04-10, 22:03.
                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Dockrell, what a guy!

93-6

Comment

Rain could be beneficial to Ireland.

Comment

Bad wicket that lol, should have kept those two in, here comes Pollard.

Comment

uuurghh Boyd

Comment

7 overs in a 20 20 with no boundary!

Comment

The joys of 20/20, one over can change the complextion of the game so much.

Have a nice bet on Dockrell for top Irish bowler at 4/1.

Another wicket for someone here would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                7 overs in a 20 20 with no boundary!
                                                                                                Nice jinxing

Comment

Rankin is awful.

Comment

Rankin is awful.
                                                                                                    He really isnt you know.

Comment

Niall O Brien is some mouthy fukker. Legend

Comment

He really isnt you know.
                                                                                                        Meant tonight obviously, i don't know enough in general, strange decision to bowl pace to these two anyway imo.

Comment

We really miss a couple of big finishers like these 2.

Another wicket. Fly thru the tail now guys

Assume the batsmen crossed so Sammy will be on strike

Comment

Just the stuff when it was needed.

BELIEVE!

Comment

Poor decision making could cost us here with bowling choices.

Still got a chance.

Comment

Cracking stuff from Botha.

Comment

Unreal.
                                                                                                                  Stop pulling for 5 mins!

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Don't watch late late so do not know his sob story and wish him no ill but
                                                                                                                  Ive no tolerance for the man and never have had

bit of a 2 faced fcuker imo

Comment

2 dot balls in a final over 20/20 = manna from heaven

no ball tho =

Comment

Wicket to finish.

139 the target. Gonna be a tough ask, but there's hope

Comment

If we can get to the 10 over mark at about 70 for the loss of no more than 3 we will have a right good chance at this

Comment

there 7/2 in running do you think its backable?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X