• Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on Niland!!!! epic stuff.
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      Greedy taking all the easy puns, saddles the rest of us with a major problem.
      \

He spoke; 1st so fair play.

both myself and the missus got bikes intwo different companies within 2 weeks .so something is up with his scheme.

they must be on drugs.

loving how bikemad Dublin has become, an inspired idea imo

Comment

Niland got the big heart. That break point down the line looked a mile out??

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Ugh...makes no sense!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Fucking hell, I leave for one day
              A day of Botox and Bewbs

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                Zopa.co.uk would be an internet example of this type of social money - you can borrow money for various ideas, but you have to be involved in the online community and the community gives you advice in addition to the venture funding for your business idea. Microlending / microfinance is a similar idea.
                A bit like Coffee or GTFO & IPB?

Comment

Niland is dealing.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                    Ah you hate the false shiney look where as i love that fake look same as the fake boobs, when my friend was getting her boobs done she looked to get the natural teardrop ones which look so normal.
                    if it i had the money i would go for the real round up in your mouth ones, i actually like women who look like they have had work done!

but each to their own.

my club penguin is working fine BTW.

congrats Jules..................... u were looking fair hot in your latest pics in the sexy black dress !

ps nice to see all the ladees taking over the BBV there for a while, unfortuantly i was napping so missed ye
                    I am not big into facial surgery.

Mind you MSN, I have been told countless times I do NOT look my age so maybe that is why I don't feel the need to

I want to laugh when I see some stars and they way they have ruined themselves with surgery. Botox I feel is just the start as we are always looking for that "Fix" to make us look younger again.

I think it is in the genes. My Gran has a face so soft and smooth and my mum has a face like the roadmap of Ireland lol!

Comment

Oh yeah the coffee thing. I think it'll have to wait a wee while as I've got a shit load going on, but I'll def look into it when I'm in Dublin full time again. BBV coffee shop would be awesome.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                          A day of Botox and Bewbs
                          I can't handlebar this shit

Comment

Sewn up now. Ship ship!

Comment

breaks serve twice in the 5th! Hero!
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                breaks serve twice in the 5th! Hero!
                                You've jinxed him!!
                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

he seems to be getting tight here ugh

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    TG4 commentator quote: "Tá sé rattled"

New title obv

Comment

Serious bottlage.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        Serious bottlage.
                                        He seems very tired.

Comment

Two breaks up though ffs...He traded at 1.03

Comment

ffs

Comment

That was horrible stuff to throw away a 4-1 lead in the 5th.

Comment

What a classically Irish loss. But sure didn't he do great all the same.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

That's unbelievable.

Comment

Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      What a classically Irish loss. But sure didn't he do great all the same.
                                                      This.

I was tempted not to say it straight away, but our athletes do seem to be the world's most lily-livered (probably along with England's tbf).

That included our rugby players up to just a couple of years ago, they at least thank god look to be shedding the inferiority complex, but my god do our sports people know how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Really, honestly, pathetic stuff in a once in a lifetime situation.

Comment

Of course the backslappers will be out in force.

Comment

ffs wat new

Comment

Us plucky Irish don't usually get the chance to bottle it though..we go behind, stay behind but we give it a bloody good effort!!
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anyone?
                                                              Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                              I had to do a system restore last week and wipe everything off my lappie. I used to have a google tool bar at the top right of my screen . There is still one there but it is not google . How do i get this back to google . Idiots guide please

Comment

That the French guy was able to up his game when the pressure came on says more about him and why he is in the top 50 than it does about Niland IMO
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

For the third time to day I went to bring the dog for a walk and it started raining, its actually cold like October now. FFS!
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                    Anyone?

Comment

FAO: DJKendo, TomD, MMA-Ace and any of the other lads that are into their Cage fighting

Bargain

Comment

Posted this in the Mac forum in the old place but nothing yet, maybe somebody here might have an idea.

Memory Card/Reader Problem

Hmm bit of a strange one for some reason I haven't been able to figure out why my card that was previously been able to be picked up on my Macbook Pro is no longer working when it is inserted.

I have tried another card in it and it can be picked up and displayed no problem, when I attach my camera to my laptop via the USB cable the card that hasn't been able to be picked up can be seen and I can import that way, it doesn't show up on my desktop but will show up in Lightroom/iPhoto, I have also tried the card in my Windows desktop and it can be picked up and read from.

I have a new 13" Macbook Pro and this is the card that can no longer be read when inserted directly into the card reader.

I have tried going into Disk Utility to see if it is displayed with no luck and have formatted the card in my camera a couple of times and still no luck.

Any of you come across this before and maybe have some idea/solution of how to fix it, as I just like having the ease of swapping the card in and out and not having to be messing with cables as it would be the primary card that I would use.
                                                                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 21-06-11, 18:35.
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          That the French guy was able to up his game when the pressure came on says more about him and why he is in the top 50 than it does about Niland IMO
                                                                          Not really. Niland is still an epic bottler. 4-1 in a 5th set to lose it is criminal.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

If you like standing for hours it's good deal.

Comment

It doesn't give me an option to edit ??

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                  If you like standing for hours it's good deal.
                                                                                  VIP tickets? €45 instead of €100, seated, complimentary cocktail (bound to be shite) and a bar beside ya. Plenty of entertainment for €45 bills.

Aaaaand if you're feeling "Apprenticey" you could take my line, ring FergusSports and offer them €35 for it. Take Groupon's cut away from them...

Comment

search for GOT extras-http://www.extrasni.com/news/hbos-ga...-fit-the-brief

Comment

If I book a train ticket on Irishrail.ie with a Laser card do I need to have the card with me when I pick up the ticket? Bearing in mind I will have to use the ticket machines as the ticket office won't be open when I'm leaving...
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

So André Villas-Boas is to become Chelseas 8th manager since they were formed in 2003

Comment

@DOM or Kev

While I remember, can someone give Zod the powers to open and close his thread? To save a disaster like this morning?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            This.

I was tempted not to say it straight away, but our athletes do seem to be the world's most lily-livered (probably along with England's tbf).

That included our rugby players up to just a couple of years ago, they at least thank god look to be shedding the inferiority complex, but my god do our sports people know how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Really, honestly, pathetic stuff in a once in a lifetime situation.

It's not just the athletes who are the problem, it the Irish public who continuously accept this and celebrate second best as some kind of achievement. Look at EOS, rarely got much negative written about him and his faults were always swept under the carpet. Instead we lapped up the triple crowns as fantastic achievements. Under Kidney that's wearing off a bit, but even then you always have people telling you how he won us a grandslam so leave him alone.

All the papers tomorrow will talk about how fantastic Niland played to get to wimbledon and 5 sets and will give very little mention to how unbelievable bad it is to have thrown away such a golden chance.
                                                                                            Last edited by Teddie; 21-06-11, 18:35.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                              If I book a train ticket on Irishrail.ie with a Laser card do I need to have the card with me when I pick up the ticket? Bearing in mind I will have to use the ticket machines as the ticket office won't be open when I'm leaving...
                                                                                              Might be able to print them out... actually, can't see anything about that. Think you'll need the card.

Try entering in T21185 as a promo code, might get a 15% discount today.

Comment

That's a pretty damn good price for the VIP ticket, I must say!

I'll be busy sadly on the weekend of the 23rd

fwiw I think Owen Roddy & Chris Fields will win the title fights respectiv

Comment

VIP tickets? €45 instead of €100, seated, complimentary cocktail (bound to be shite) and a bar beside ya. Plenty of entertainment for €45 bills.

Aaaaand if you're feeling "Apprenticey" you could take my line, ring FergusSports and offer them €35 for it. Take Groupon's cut away from them...
                                                                                                  John Ferguson is a member on boards, so a quick pm could sort you out there!

Comment

VIP tickets could be good value but I wouldn't touch the standing tickets.

Comment

While I remember, can someone give Zod the powers to open and close his thread? To save a disaster like this morning?

Cheers
                                                                                                      Done

Comment

Cheers
                                                                                                        Seems to be done. Kev must have got there before me.
                                                                                                        The booking reference number is all you need. I collected some at the weekend and it didn't even give me the option to use my card to collect them which it used to definitely.

Comment

They say you're supposed to have your card with you but, the pin number has always been sufficient to issue the ticket for me so far without the card.

Comment

@ sligboi - you wont need the laser card to print out the tickets. They give you a code once you have them booked, just type the code into the ticket machine and hey presto

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                              @tomd and other mma fans.

Is the cage contender event on the 23 July worth going to?
                                                                                                              lol, posted my question this morning hoping to find out if the event and card were worth it. no one gave an answer

Comment

New Breaking Bad trailer

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    Random piece of information: only 30% of Greek households have access to a current account, compared to 98% average across Europe.
                                                                                                                    The human head weighs eight pounds.

Comment

Pound for pound a strawberry contains more sugar than a lemon
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Somehow I find myself working with the official slippers provider of the WSOP. Every main event player will be getting a pair!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                          Are most of them not clips from season 3?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X