• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    they are the champions of England and the second best team in Europe

that's pretty impressive stuff
    Utd are the best losers in Europe

Comment

ship newcastle package, come on ipb get qualifying, we'll show those geordies how to pot the middler

Comment

no idea why i deserve any of this shit.

beyond life tilted

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

beyond life tilted
          whats up with ya ?
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            Great day of Sport. Topeed off by The Running man starting now on Sky One. Some great cheese from the 80's!
            Originally posted by Zod View Post
            Running man, excelent. time to watch this and drink some beer.
            Watching it reminded me of this track:
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzR8YT6P3Sw[/ame]

Comment

If you're still in Dublin emmet I have six quid to my name and can buy you a coffee tomorrow if you want.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

cliffs on why emmet is life tilted

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

beyond life tilted
                  She preggers?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                    cliffs on why emmet is life tilted
                    Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                    She preggers?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQesQ2uWG1w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQesQ2uWG1w[/ame]
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

rocket scientists yee are not

see ya in a while

Comment

see ya in a while
                        dont know ya IRL but hope everything is ok all the same

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                          ship newcastle package, come on ipb get qualifying, we'll show those geordies how to pot the middler
                          If you cant play that weekend but bink a seat can you get T$ for it?

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                            If you cant play that weekend but bink a seat can you get T$ for it?
                            I'm 99% sure you must play your first seat & any other seats are credited in T$

Comment

see ya in a while
                              obviously had the case loots on cafs tip and leinster for the double

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                I'm 99% sure you must play your first seat & any other seats are credited in T$
                                this +1%

Comment

That was magnificent.

Thankfully, Barca did not show their negative traits and kept the diving, cheating and playacting to a minimum. We only saw everything that is good about that group of players. Messi shining when it really matters once again, Xavi and Iniesta brilliant. Villa terrific. Superb gesture towards Abidal also, really classy from Puyol.

Fergusons body language was quite telling towards the end and at full-time I thought. I doubt he has ever seen one of his teams so comprehensively crushed. Man Utd are a great side by todays standards. This Barcelona team however compare with the all-time greats. Perhaps only the Milan side of the late 80s/early 90s surpasses this team.

What i'm most thankful for is we got an open, enjoyable and entertaining game of football that I delighted in watching and we saw nothing like the debacle of the Madrid/Barca games which would have been terrible for the game in general.

Comment

United didn't turn up and the goal flattered them.
                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                        United didn't turn up and the goal flattered them.
                                        Their goal was offside and it mattered little if they 'turned up' or not. There's no beating that bunch on form.
                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

see ya in a while
                                          Exam results?

Hardly the end of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                            Exam results?

Hardly the end of the world?
                                            no repeats
                                            no resits

no outs
                                            saddled with a shitload of debt.

Not end of the world, but start of a darker one

Comment

no repeats
                                              no resits

no outs
                                              saddled with a shitload of debt.

Not end of the world, but start of a darker one
                                              hey we are all saddled with a shit load of debt, and alot older than you. chin up you will get there, can gaurentee that !
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Shit.

I hear Australia is nice this time of year.
                                                Last edited by bohsman; 29-05-11, 00:54.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                  hey we are all saddled with a shit load of debt, and alot older than you. chin up you will get there, can gaurentee that !
                                                  only problem is you can pull in >5% of your debt by selling shit.

Mine is completely brought about by education.

Last thing I'm posting tbh, because I have literally no idea what can happen come Monday morning.

One times are gone and dead, the dealer went home with my ex girlfriend and the lad at the cash desk had a shot of my mum.

#fml

Comment

Depressing day after watching utd lose. Best team won though, Barca thoroughly deserved the win. Lets hope we make the right signings in the summer and can come back and get revenge next year!

Comment

Just checking into here properly for the first time in a few days. Chin up emmet. You're obviously very smart and you never know what leads you might find around the corner. Good luck

Comment

cheers Newapproach, I've been drinking continuously for last 2 days so I'm obviously overly emotional/gay. Anyone who's quoted me please delete it because I'm sure as soon as I'm sober I'll want to delete everything I've posted and just get on with trying to get the show back on the road.

Comment

emmet, education is one thing, but its always recoverable from. I went to college because i dreaded the thought of repeats after 5 years of hell in secondary. I dropped out in second year of college after spending my first year with a girl I thought was the one, only to end up with no friends and rock bottom. I worked a shit job for 3 years, moved on to a slightly better shit job, met the best bunch of mates a guy could hope for, met a girl, bought a house, then blew it with said girl. right now, If i give up i sink, but I'm floating, I've a shit load of experience that seems to stand to me a bit, I've my home, i've supportive mates, and i've been doing other stuff to sort my head out. life is a game, when shit like this happens, I always stand back and look at it from the outside and laugh, its a constant case of what shit can it throw at you next. think of it as running below EV. Scrap, and don't let it get to you, and you can't lose. debt is debt, everyone has it, and it means F all really, its just a case of telling some people to F off each month. There's always another way.
                                                          I'm scrapping a 3 day week at the moment, and arguing every week with other underpaid poor bastards doing the dirty work on the phone for the big companies. LOL at bank of ireland telling me it will affect my credit rating, I just told them they'd a shit credit rating too.
                                                          You find a new way of achieving what you want to achieve, or you move and start from scratch. you can't repeat, so what, instead of a 1 year diversion, you go back to the start and have a 3 year diversion, or you find something else. Its just a speedbump, and its easily beatable.
                                                          meh, drunk, but TLDR, shit happens, and what you do after is what defines you. Give it hell, Life tries to be hard, but its an easy fuckin game.
                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.eu
                                                            - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                            - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                            - Enter my Club ID number: 88359
                                                            - Enter my Invitation Code: badbeats

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.eu/homegames

------------
                                                            2am $5 1000 chips, 3 min blinds!
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.eu

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

------------
                                                              watch this prick, a whole load of obviously over drunk emotional tards online, and he sets up a home game. shrewd.
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

------------
                                                                i have 0.53c on stars.

Fuck you pal

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                  watch this prick, a whole load of obviously over drunk emotional tards online, and he sets up a home game. shrewd.
                                                                  lol just in the door..posted it over in the Home Game thread first

I'm always emotional..we can talk about it in the chat box

I kid I kid! Having just read a small bit of tonight's bbv I <3 Emmet

Edit: I'm sorry folks..want me to take it down? genuinely?
                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

We need a man up smiley

Comment

someone ship me 5 dollars on stars please till tomorrow!

tippereary101
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                          We need a man up smiley

Comment

are the prelims for ufc running yet and if so is there a link? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                              are the prelims for ufc running yet and if so is there a link? cheers
                                                                              1 fight gone in the main card so far.. cards start an hour earlier now

Link

Comment

wp Barca and wimmins if you want me to take photos dont fuck off 2 mins later. prick tease imo

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                  There is some sick sick value on a treble for

Rampage via T/KO
                                                                                  Stann via T/KO
                                                                                  Nelson via T/KO

just over 46/1 on Paddy Power

Stann by tko I think is a lock. Santiago in my eyes is over rated by internet fans. He is reknowned for having a weak chin, and we saw what Stann did to Leben's rock solid chin. Even though he is sporting a fairly good recent record, the fact is, his original stint in the UFC wasn't great.

Rampage via tko I would also nearly think is a lock. I can see this finishing in the second round. After a few failed TD attempts from Hamill, the tiredness will creep in and Rampage will stop him. It wouldn't surprise me to see Hamill tap to strikes though.

Nelson by tko would be the one I'd worry about, but I do think this won't go the distance anyway, and if Nelson wins it's by tko, if Mir wins it's by sub (even thoughhe claims he has more ko power than JDS who couldn't put Nelson away). Mir more than often cracks under the pressure of heavy strikes and I believe Nelson will have enough to beat him by stoppage.

Another fight I see as a lock is Gleison Tibau at 2/7. The guy is just a beast, and though being a late replacement should get the job done easily. Probably wins this via Decision, but don't be surprised to see a nice KO like his win over Caol Uno. Tibau via T/KO @ 7/1 might be worth sticking a few euro on it.
                                                                                  Stann just won by vicious KO

C'mon Rampage & Nelson by KO as well!

Tibau had a solid win as well by sub

I don't want to get ahead of myself but I stuck €5 on a large Hail Mary accumulator, which only needs Nelson and Rampage by T/KO now to come thru!

One time and all that. . .

Comment

Are you miles ahead in the coverage dj?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                      Are you miles ahead in the coverage dj?
                                                                                      no...2 rounds gone in Alves vs Story now.

Main Card started at 2 a.m!

only other fight completed on main card was Stann's fight.

Comment

Alves fight was pretty shit. Must check the whole card tomorrow

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

why the fuck did I click on that shit.

pretty crap thread

Comment

why the fuck did I click on that shit.

pretty crap thread
                                                                                              excactly!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Hi

Comment

Barca............wahey

Munster...........wahey

Hopefully, Tipp...............wahey.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                    Barca............wahey

Munster...........wahey

Hopefully, Tipp...............wahey.
                                                                                                    Arsenal............rghey

Comment

fml

Nelson looked horrible in that fight

Comment

fml

that fight was a joke right??

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I wouldn't be overly shocked if Guardiola leaves this summer, if he does, that was some performance to go out on. Best final this decade imo, sky called it, it definitely eclipsed the one other final it had to compete with.
                                                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

fml

Not a bad word should be spoken of Big Country, the man is a hero.

Comment

Is the fitz always that quite on a saturday night? must be 3+ months last time I was there on a saturday night

Got in there about 2:30am & just the main game, 1 other plh & a 2/5nlh going

seemed dead tbh didnt stay long, even left before I lost all my money again

Comment

Morning bitches
                                                                                                                    Arsenal > Man U
                                                                                                                    Won last head to head and put up a much better fight vs Barca
                                                                                                                    QED
                                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Morning, Wombatman. I find your empirical evidence compelling.
                                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Thank fuck for hurling.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                          Go fuck yourself leinster

too much heart for you to deal with

JUSTICE!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                          Munster were brilliant especially Davey Wallace and thoroughly deserved the win.

However, You're the worst kind of Munster fan and a fucking tool to boot.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          Thank fuck for hurling.
                                                                                                                          Would thank twice if possible. C'mon the Dubs. Hopefully McCrabbe is back taking the frees and 65s today.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X