Well, he is in Poland
    ohhhh I see,

Comment

Thought this was pretty funny tbf

Comment

still priceless

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYU-SeVofHs&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

Comment

I've started watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which is over 3 hours long. What's my line here? Should I be watching it?

Comment

Kings of Leon are lolbad live by the way.

Comment

I don't mean his to be derogatory to anyone from this thread that went to Slane. Anyone I know posting pictures on facebook of Slane or generally who I know went to Slane are complete and utter music retards. Its like it attracted the musically challenged to come out and celebrate their like of horrible music.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                I'm off out for a few coronas with my hubby's 2 friends. Prob be the talk of the local.
                Dont give a fuck either!!!

Its what you do after the coronas that will be the talk of the local, Watch out for the m8 who says your hubby asked him to make sure you were alright for everything

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  I've started watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which is over 3 hours long. What's my line here? Should I be watching it?
                  gtfo, gtfo now!

had to sit through it with the gf, seriously brutal imo

Comment

I really liked The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Opr

Comment

I think you should watch it, and then give me your opinion on it, so I can decide whether to watch it since I have it on my laptop.

Comment

Don't open pre, fold now.
                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

It was reasonably good, not great but worth a watch probably.

Comment

The comparisons to Forrest Gump really tilted me as I really hate that film and can't understand how it seems to be universally loved.

Opr

Comment

As boring an opening 45mins as I've seen.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good, although fair point, if you started watching it exactly now and missed the first 45 mins it would be much much more enjoyable
                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Just made popcorn using the old fashioned oil and pot method for the first time in years. So much better than the microwaved variety AINEC. Sprinkling of salt and drizzled with melted butter. Going to enjoy this and watch Machete now.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    The wrong Zzz Tony (unless you are trying to wind him up)

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    I haven't a clue about single draw Tony, what site is it on anyway?
                                    Sorry, was playing a ton of games. It's on stars. Will only take you 20 minutes to get used to calling ranges and how many to discard. Lots of bluffing opportunity aswel

Comment

This is really well done, from the EDL march a while back.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU[/ame]
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

‘Dead cert’ punter’s 23 winners on

A PUNTER dubbed The Dead Cert Man has bagged more than £135,000 after backing a world record 23 WINNERS on the trot.
                                        The 33-year-old started with an £8,500 bet in March and his phenomenal success is due to the fact he backs only heavily odds-on favourites.

The anonymous gambler placed his first bet in a William Hill shop in central London and goes back almost every day to stake more huge wagers.
                                        Most of the winning bets have been on tennis - with some on boxing.

So far he has bet a total of £1,356,021 and seen a profit of £135,528. Most of his wins have been relatively small due to the narrow odds.
                                        William Hill spokesman Graham Sharpe said: "This is the most spectacular winning run in recent memory and must constitute a world record.

"Twice he's nearly lost the lot. He backed Rafa Nadal in the French Open when he struggled to beat John Isner, then came even closer to defeat when Maria Sharapova had to recover from a set and 4-1 down.
                                        "We can only pray he goes on gambling until he comes a cropper."
                                        His other bets have included dead certs like tennis star Andy Murray and boxers Amir Khan and Nathan Cleverly, who won him just £6,000 profit from a £96,000 stake at 1/16.

Winners ... the punter has scooped thousands betting on odds-on favourites such as Khan, Nadal, Sharapova, and Cleverly
                                        The tracksuit-clad punter turned up at the Hills shop on day one with £8,500 in cash.
                                        Since then he has not drawn out any winnings but keeps reinvesting his returns on bigger bets.
                                        Hills' spokesman Mr Sharpe added: "The longest consecutive winning run of any newspaper horse racing tipster has been 13 winners. Our man is now on 23 - and seems intent on going on and on."

Link: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz1NmSOAn00

wp, should have Martin Gale'd it.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Somebody mention ZZ T?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nDZxpjmPFk[/ame]
                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I'm in the same spot, I just moved all in and dealt with it.
                                            ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                            I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

After giving up on it months ago, I just took a notion and finally finished Assassin's Creed 2. Now I wish I hadn't... WTF was that all about?
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                This is really well done, from the EDL march a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
                                                Thats hilarious. Love it.
                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare
                                                  Can you not just play a €25 HU game or roulette spin for it and martingale until you've got it?

It was you that had the monkey on a flippant double yesterday was it not?

Not a fan of this type of begging tbh, imo obv.
                                                  Lot of staking threads by posters too who dont even post just look for loots and have very little contribution to the forum seesm to be more staking threads asking usually than anything else.
                                                  Now some excellent players well known too the poker community have offered stakes in themselves too its up to the individual but poekr side is more like astaking site at this stage imo

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Heading to Boston for the summer so I've been watching a bunch of flicks set there (inspired by the Movie Draft thread of course).

Have seen Departed, Mystic River, Boondock Saints and a few others, any more essentials?

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                        Heading to Boston for the summer so I've been watching a bunch of flicks set there (inspired by the Movie Draft thread of course).

Have seen Departed, Mystic River, Boondock Saints and a few others, any more essentials?
                                                        The Town and Gone baby Gone
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                          I posted that link earlier!
                                                          Damn. Should have gone with my Ryan Giggs/Steven Gerrard joke.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Seriously the gf is ridic bright - 80% in her Masters exams despite morning sickness for two months. Just talking to her and almost stand-out how well her dissertation is coming along. Guessing Lily is in there solving theoretical physics problems as we speak.
                                                              Please upload Police report for lol's

Opr

Comment

Good will hunting, technically "21" to a certain degree
                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Only catching up on last weeks Treme now, wow @ the opening funeral scene.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Gone Baby gone is Boston I think.

Edit - I also enjoyed the Town recently as a popcorn flick.

Opr
                                                                    Last edited by Opr; 29-05-11, 22:33.

Comment

railing sligboi whose hu with lead in the Adelaide monthly 2k, I busted 4th

Comment

Doke 1/24 in The Big 109. 33k up top. GL him.

Comment

Monument Ave. and Blue Hill Avenue are worth a watch, and obviously The Town.

Comment

Comment

Mate of mine at Electric Picnic last year ended up sleeping in his car along with one of his friends. On the morning that he woke up was doing the usual getting changed organising drink to bring back in etc when this guy came up to him making conversation. They chatted for a while about general stuff before the guy sprung that he was DS. He asked had the lads anything on them and was there anything in the car to which they said no. Car was searched and they found this bag with about 10 quids worth of stuff from one of the headshops that my mate had completely forgotten about. So he walked into a shop bought this legally then left the remaining amount in his car in which time it became illegal. It's something he does once in a bluemoon and the whole ordeal was something that really scared him.

He got a summons to appear in court recently haven completely forgotten about the whole thing. He then had to pay a solicitor plus a decent fine and have to endure a dressing down from the judge on how he better stay on the straight and narrow in the future. He just escaped a permanent blot on his record.

What a country we live in!

Opr

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEMnAxSm6qQ[/ame]
                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

She was nearly crying about getting 67% in a subject; and was there thinking 'i've had to take off my belt and shoes to be admitted to a jail cell'. Must sort that stuff out.
                                                                                  Pic's or GTFO!

So lads verdict on The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Opr

Comment

Ireland under 19's beat Italy 3-0 today to qualify for this years European Championship.
                                                                                    Great result.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by peterswellman View Post
                                                                                        Doke 1/24 in The Big 109. 33k up top. GL him.
                                                                                        A lot of good players at his table. Everyone is a big winner with an Av Buyin of over $50 bar Tomald who's a $19 avb winner Supernova and Phantom who's a loser over 660 games with an avb of $60. Gonna be tough to win from here. glgl doke

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                          Pic's or GTFO!

Opr
                                                                                          I folded a long time ago and will now never know if it gets decent at some point. Equilibrium starting on C4 now with Christian Bale is a bit of fun iirc.

Comment

I folded a long time ago and will now never know if it gets decent at some point. Equilibrium starting on C4 now with Christian Bale is a bit of fun iirc.
                                                                                            Watching it, lots of people feel it got lost in The Matrix haze and is as good if not better.

Opr
                                                                                            Last edited by Opr; 29-05-11, 23:21.

Comment

The gun kata was ahead of its time

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                Pic's or GTFO!

Opr
                                                                                                Watched it for the first time tonight, wasn't worth the three hours. Very bland with nothing of interest happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                  A lot of good players at his table. Everyone is a big winner with an Av Buyin of over $50 bar Tomald who's a $19 avb winner Supernova and Phantom who's a loser over 660 games with an avb of $60. Gonna be tough to win from here. glgl doke
                                                                                                  Very tough field, Ansgar is an utter sicko. Interesting to watch.

Comment

Final table for doke now. gogo

Comment

Mary Horney is a fish, he beat me heads up in JPs monthly game

Considering I had less than 2.5 blinds early on I can't complain tho. wp Carl

Comment

crow

Comment

nvm i read above

Comment

Cooler exit hand. Ul Dara, nice run.

Comment

Very tough field, Ansgar is an utter sicko. Interesting to watch.
                                                                                                              Ughhh sick for doke. AK v 22 and a deuce on the flop ends it. Ace on the river rubs salt into the wound. GG doke

Is Ansgar this guy?

Comment

Ughhh sick for doke. AK v 22 and a deuce on the flop ends it. Ace on the river rubs salt into the wound. GG doke

Is Ansgar this guy?
                                                                                                                All went in on the flop

Comment

Is Ansgar this guy?
                                                                                                                  yep sure is, ul Doke wp

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                    All went in on the flop
                                                                                                                    Ah right. Was just linking that Ansgar guy and only caught the chips getting shipped

Comment

Nut flushdraw v a set in a three way going to a flop. Bet doke three-bets and ansgar shoves, back to doke who snaps.

Comment

Nut flushdraw v a set in a three way going to a flop. Bet doke three-bets and ansgar shoves, back to doke who snaps.
                                                                                                                        Just watched the replay of the hand there. Anyone prefer to 3bet/get it in pre?

Comment

Just watched the replay of the hand there. Anyone prefer to 3bet/get it in pre?
                                                                                                                          Obv waiting on the squeeze from one the blinds..

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X