Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone suggest a bet I could put my last few quid on betfair on.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
      I've only watched 1 ep and have them all downloaded but was pretty let down with the 1st one. Hope it picks up. Read Wheel of Time books at the moment so wonder if thats interfering
      Jesus. Quit the Wheel of Time now before it's too late. Horrendous series that starts with so much potential and then the author realises he's making millions per word and drags it out for 11 books longer than he originally meant. And then he died before he finished the fucking thing.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm loving game of thrones as well. Tonight's episode was class, I'm glad I didn't download it last week. It's nice to sit down on a Monday night and just watch a show on normal tv for a change. Ive also gotten into spartcus, have to say I think it is really good so far as well. Sky Atlantic really is the nuts for us tv shows.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
          Anyone that fancies a game of black ops or fifa on the xbox? Then add me, gamertag: coillcam.
          Gay min cashed. So will be on shortly

Comment

Kinda stumbled upon this after watching the South Park episode 'Insheeption', may have been posted before

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBMMT3Xllzs[/ame]
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Holy Shit, Game of Thrones was beyond awesome!

Best episode yet!!
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I watch this once a day.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7i5CJq3mg[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Thats a good looking BBQ!

Too much veg in fairness...
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Emmet, as bad as things are, you're not this guy.

What is your obsession?... for Jack Moore it's pop-star Katy Perry who he idolises in every way imaginable. Look at Jack's listening habits for example:…

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro4yhp9L6Ok&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        Thats a good looking BBQ!

In the process of making a few of these at the minute... Bring on some good weather!
                        Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

God dammit, I seen 7 last week. This is why I don't have a Sky or NTL. Roll on ep 8, ah well there is always Treme
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                            In the process of making a few of these at the minute... Bring on some good weather!
                            A few.... for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                              God dammit, I seen 7 last week. This is why I don't have a Sky or NTL. Roll on ep 8, ah well there is always Treme
                              Treme was good this week, best thing on tv now. Ep 2 of GOT was a lot better, prob get stuck into this now

Comment

A few.... for sale?
                                Not really... made a prototype a few weeks back and anyone that has seen it has been asking for one.. Each one is getting slightly better.. the first one was rough enough.. I'm making a few for friends at the minute..

Struggling to get a good paint for it.. I primed the first one and sprayed it matt black but it didn't stand the heat.. might have to get one powder coated and see if it lasts
                                Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                  Was totally hooked on GOT... watched them all back to back. roll on ep 8

Havn't seen Treme... worth the watch?
                                  Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Can anyone on here with money on Moneybookers do me a favour? Similiar to before I'm being offered a reload bonus but all my moneys on the site and it wont let me withdraw without ruining the bonus, so can anyone send me 80 euro on MB and I'll send back 85 within two or three days at the most? Would be greatly appreciated, cheers.
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

need help from the bbv. In Bulgaria for the EMOP. Wireless working in the hotel but says signal srtength low. I cant connect to any poker site (yries but comes back cant connect to server.
                                      Is this a case of the signal isnt strong enough. Is there anything I can do manually on the laptop to help?
                                      Obviously I can come on here and surf the net, but its 1.30am over here and I just felt like a bit of gambling!

I even went down to the lobby, but signal no stronger there.

Connie

Comment

Geordie Shore cast apparently....

Someone used the "inflate" and "deflate and smoothen" photoshop tool on this photo in a big way!

NSFW
                                        SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                          Was totally hooked on GOT... watched them all back to back. roll on ep 8

Havn't seen Treme... worth the watch?
                                          You have obviously missed me banging on and on and on about it truly and utterly fantastic viewing defo worth the watch!
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                            need help from the bbv. In Bulgaria for the EMOP.
                                            And you're finding it hard to find some way to gamble?

Comment

@ Connie - I used to play on a 56k modem so signal strength shouln't be the problem.

Try turning off skype/MSN/outlook etc. You could also try a proxy server in case the poker sites are giving you a hard time becase your usual IP is now different. (from another country.). The hotel could alos have a firewall against gambling sites. Ask at reception. (a proxy server should circumvent this.)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                Watched the first episode.
                                                SPOILER

Utter shite

Comment

Someone used the "inflate" and "deflate and smoothen" photoshop tool on this photo in a big way!

NSFW
                                                  SPOILER

Photoshopped to hell, did you watch the first episode?
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

So So tilted.

One of the lads I'm living with, don't know him that well, a friend of a friend. He moved in with us about 8 weeks ago. Sound bloke when it comes to most things but by fuck is he delusional as they come.

He has these dreams of being retired by 30. Multi Millionaire, owning his own engineering firm with other investments. Which is fine by me, dream away son. But when it comes to anything remotely like hard work, he is the laziest son of a bitch.

Some examples of his extreme laziness: Instead of cleaning the pots and pans he has just used to cook, so the next person has clean things to use, he's rather EVERYONE wash them when they need them, thus leaving them filthy until someone needs to use them. When I explained how utterly retarded this was (easier to clean stuff when its hot etc). He retorted, "sure its the same thing. Ill clean after you, X cleans after me and so on. Same logic"

Same thing when it comes to getting a job. He had no job over here when he arrived and complained about how hard it was to find work (despite the other 9 of us getting jobs within 2 weeks of properly looking). He never once left the house to look for a job, saying companies actually prefer emails and phone calls than interview and face to face meetings.

Exact same thing in the gym, despite having the wealth of knowledge of a qualified PT and 3 other lads who are well up on lifting, fitness and nutrition in the house he plainly REFUSES to lift weights or have a look at his diet but in the next sentence will despair over how he cant lose the weight. He does go to the gym, does some cardio, some arm curls and some 'ab work' and then goes home and eats a fucking pizza or a big box of chips or some other massively counter productive foodstuff 'cos I earned it'.

I just don't get it. I really don't. He could turn out to be a Homer and I'm just being a lemon sucking Frank Grimes. I'd have to lol heartily if it did come to that I guess.
                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                      So So tilted.

One of the lads I'm living with, don't know him that well, a friend of a friend. He moved in with us about 8 weeks ago. Sound bloke when it comes to most things but by fuck is he delusional as they come.

He has these dreams of being retired by 30. Multi Millionaire, owning his own engineering firm with other investments. Which is fine by me, dream away son. But when it comes to anything remotely like hard work, he is the laziest son of a bitch.

Some examples of his extreme laziness: Instead of cleaning the pots and pans he has just used to cook, so the next person has clean things to use, he's rather EVERYONE wash them when they need them, thus leaving them filthy until someone needs to use them. When I explained how utterly retarded this was (easier to clean stuff when its hot etc). He retorted, "sure its the same thing. Ill clean after you, X cleans after me and so on. Same logic"

Same thing when it comes to getting a job. He had no job over here when he arrived and complained about how hard it was to find work (despite the other 9 of us getting jobs within 2 weeks of properly looking). He never once left the house to look for a job, saying companies actually prefer emails and phone calls than interview and face to face meetings.

Exact same thing in the gym, despite having the wealth of knowledge of a qualified PT and 3 other lads who are well up on lifting, fitness and nutrition in the house he plainly REFUSES to lift weights or have a look at his diet but in the next sentence will despair over how he cant lose the weight. He does go to the gym, does some cardio, some arm curls and some 'ab work' and then goes home and eats a fucking pizza or a big box of chips or some other massively counter productive foodstuff 'cos I earned it'.

I just don't get it. I really don't. He could turn out to be a Homer and I'm just being a lemon sucking Frank Grimes. I'd have to lol heartily if it did come to that I guess.
                                                      Sounds like 3 separate people i lived with in college. Some people are really stupid, others are just fucking nutz.
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                        @ Connie - I used to play on a 56k modem so signal strength shouln't be the problem.

Try turning off skype/MSN/outlook etc. You could also try a proxy server in case the poker sites are giving you a hard time becase your usual IP is now different. (from another country.). The hotel could alos have a firewall against gambling sites. Ask at reception. (a proxy server should circumvent this.)
                                                        Forgive my computer ignorance. How do i use this proxy server? Would you mind giving me a bullet point list of what I need to do?

Thanks in advance newbie

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                          So So tilted.

Is this a reverso post

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            It started off really, really well, and the decline was so gradual I didn't even notice it until I was on the 7th or 8th, then you start to think back over it and get the whole "what the fuck is this shit" aha moment and realise what a waste of time it's been
                                                            That's how I feel about Lost.

I was planning on making a Hitchhikeresque hero post about how starting at 9:30 this evening I wrote the entire content of a commercial financial website which is going to the web developer tomorrow morning from scratch. But I'm still on the home page, sleepy, bored stupid, and reading BBV and the movie draft. How the fcuk do I let myself get roped into these things

Comment

PCA Main Event FT on ch4 now..remember watching this live and if it's a true representation of it then Chris Oliver will be very entertaining to watch!
                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                That's how I feel about Lost.
                                                                Happened me for Lost as well.

Comment

Game of Thrones Ep 3 - Sword Fighting Teacher
                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                  Was that Robert Downey Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                    PCA Main Event FT on ch4 now..remember watching this live and if it's a true representation of it then Chris Oliver will be very entertaining to watch!
                                                                    Ace from Space as that twat on RTE would say

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ace from Space as that twat on RTE would say
                                                                        Yeah but you wouldn't see it until 10 seconds after it appears
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

8 high good for 52 bb pot

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (MP3) (t5831)
                                                                          CO (t4257)
                                                                          Button (t2460)
                                                                          SB (t3563)
                                                                          BB (t2350)
                                                                          UTG (t5961)
                                                                          UTG+1 (t4100)
                                                                          MP1 (t4995)
                                                                          MP2 (t2150)

Hero's M: 38.87

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 5, K
                                                                          UTG calls t100, UTG+1 calls t100, 5 folds, SB calls t50, BB bets t400, UTG calls t300, UTG+1 calls t300, 1 fold

Flop: (t1300) 6, 4, J (3 players)
                                                                          BB bets t1950 (All-In), 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t1950

Turn: (t5200) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t5200) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t5200

Results:
                                                                          BB had 2, 5 (one pair, sixes).
                                                                          UTG+1 had 7, 8 (one pair, sixes).
                                                                          Outcome: UTG+1 won t5200
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                            re the fantasy books, went into a good few bookshops in Dublin two weeks ago trying to find David Eddings 'The Belgariad' series for someone, but nowhere to be seen. Haven't read it in about 15 years, but would have thought that would be in the all-time classic fantasy list. Seemingly out-of-print though.
                                                                            Haven't read the Belgariad, but thought the Elenium was very good.

Got the Tamuli after that and had to stop reading it cos it was terrible.

Anyone who is interested in fantasy books who hasn't read Erikson's Malazan books is missing out on the GOAT imo.

Comment

are any IPBers living in London by any chance? struggling to find a floor to kip on next month.
                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                  are any IPBers living in London by any chance? struggling to find a floor to kip on next month.
                                                                                  Couchsurfers share their homes, cities and lives in profound in meaningful ways, making travel anywhere in the world a truly social experience.

Comment

yeah i'm looking at the couchsurfing option at the moment, the idea terrifies me but intrigues. my problem is I get in about 11.30pm on sat night, and finding my way about london at that hour is daunting.
                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      Never even heard of that Malazan series, must check it out!
                                                                                      About 50 pages into the first one you'll think it's a level, but keep the head down and soldier through and you will genuinely think it's the GOAT after the third if not the second book imo.

About halfway through the first you'll realise it's something special.

Comment

yeah i'm looking at the couchsurfing option at the moment, the idea terrifies me but intrigues. my problem is I get in about 11.30pm on sat night, and finding my way about london at that hour is daunting.
                                                                                        He gives a good massage and has a funny hat. What more could you ask for!?!
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Goodnight lads.

Comment

his two negative reviews are hilarious
                                                                                            "he asked us to leave the room for a moment while he got changed, when we returned, his dirty boxers were below my pillow"

"I do not think it is appropriate to keep touching guests"

I'm sure there's plenty of nutters offering their couches up, but there's got to be even more sane people who are just chilled out and not too worried about things.

http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/carpeteater/ might be more your style?

Comment

This Chris Oliver chap is off the wall!! Tries to hero call with bottom pair heads up. Love the madness

Comment

What a fold by Galen Hall in The PCA.

Although that shove was a weird one.

Comment

...

Comment

WTF.

I dont know whether to think Oliver is a bad player or what. Cant be bad heads up at a PCA but stil...Crazy shit hes up too.

Comment

This Chris Oliver chap is off the wall!! Tries to hero call with bottom pair heads up. Love the madness

Meltdown

Comment

every so slightly and subtly NSFW
                                                                                                        Guy posts ad on adverts, gumtree, and donedeal, selling a 42" TV. includes pics. some people notice something in the reflection...he's taken the pics while completely in the nip...
                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

NSFW
                                                                                                          SPOILER

That's blatantly obvious, where are all the rolls gone and the one on the right has grown a few sizes.

Comment

Doke on Final Table of Ipoker 10k GTD.

GL GL GL

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                              Doke on Final Table of Ipoker 10k GTD.

GL GL GL
                                                                                                              got it gogogogo
                                                                                                              Last edited by Donk Magnet; 31-05-11, 01:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                                                boyles or paddy?
                                                                                                                lol

Comment

boyles or paddy?
                                                                                                                  Level? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                    lol
                                                                                                                    Level? lol
                                                                                                                    im only aftr wakin up lads

Comment

im only aftr wakin up lads
                                                                                                                      You're grand.

To answer you're question.

Both.

Comment

You're grand.

To answer you're question.

Both.
                                                                                                                        lol u playin this game up in barrys??

Comment

lol u playin this game up in barrys??
                                                                                                                          I am.

Are you?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X