X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95/4000 MTT on stars.. puke

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Did Carroll get that header for the 2nd goal?
      I think it was headed on to him. He'll get it awarded to him anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
        Yep
        Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        I just thought it came off the defender cheers lads.

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
        95/4000 MTT on stars.. puke
        Did you not quit the other week?
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Meireles cross and then Caroll headed it clean enough. I think anyway.
          Last edited by MegaSin; 11-04-11, 21:24.

Comment

This shit tilts me so hard it's unreal.

Most old people need to be isolated and studied so that it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            This picture taken from an airplane window is pretty sweet...

SPOILER
            Is this vegas? Wish Tin eye would have a link explaining wtf pictures are.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Did Carroll get that header for the 2nd goal?
              His goal alright although he knew very little about it
              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                Seem the first 2, wasnt exactly blown away with it but it entertained me, thats all i really want anyways...lol
                yeah im enjoying it good cast my only problem is i dont like Arthur? which may be a big problem.

Comment

Looks to be from some behind the scenes thing, awesome gif thou

Looks like a rehearsal for for a bit in season 1 episode 9

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3TAeZN5jcs&feature=related[/ame]

About 3:30 on in that clip.

Also lol at Kayroo making it seem filthy, when everyone else (or maybe just Lazare) was admiring her eyes/smile/hairdo
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Went to get my headphones from my coat and walked back to my computer wearing my hat instead.

Time to put me out to pasture with Strewelpeter.

Comment

REDUX

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                        Went to get my headphones from my coat and walked back to my computer wearing my hat instead.
                        If you can remember having done it in about 10 minutes without reading about it on here. you're well ahead of some of us

Comment

Some HBO news,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xM13SGpr_I[/ame]

HBO Movie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUIJsjEGXFQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X5OSbVB7PM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXvqZB2O028[/ame]

Have never watched Curb you Enthusiasm might start on it, anybody know if they were ever shown in 720p maybe some of the later seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            If you can remember having done it in about 10 minutes without reading about it on here. you're well ahead of some of us
                            Can you explain what this post is about please?!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

REDUX
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

click the image

Comment

Can you explain what this post is about please?!
                                  No. I forgot what I was going to say mid post. Happens all the time

Comment

Folks, heading to Forbidden Fruits in Kilmainham in July. Decent hotel options nearby please?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      Folks, heading to Forbidden Fruits in Kilmainham in July. Decent hotel options nearby please?
                                      Jurys right across the road from this I think.

Comment

how many miles do you class as nearby

Comment

click the image
                                          Hate that crap.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Looks like it may be on in June Basically anywhere in central Dublin is nearby IMO. It's about 30mins walk from O'Connell St.

Comment

There is a Hilton in Kilmainham. The Aisling on Parkgate St is also nearby (and right across the river from Hueston station, but not a brilliant area in general.

Comment

The Aisling on Parkgate St is also nearby (and right across the river from Hueston station, but not a brilliant area in general.

depends on what sort of late night action he is looking for

Comment

Jurys right across the road from this I think.
                                                  You may be thinking of the Hilton. Looks like it might be a Jurys, though they're still charging scary prices as far as I know.

Comment

REDUX
                                                    Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    click the image
                                                    Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Hate that crap.

I didn't get it either friend.

Comment

Looks like it may be on in June Basically anywhere in central Dublin is nearby IMO. It's about 30mins walk from O'Connell St.
                                                      Sorry, ya June. Not too familiar with the immediate area, some friends live nearby though and we'll be sessioning in their place for the weekend. I just fancy having somewhere nearby to stumble to if/when it all gets too much for my old frame. Out of practise at these things

Comment

There is a Hilton in Kilmainham. The Aisling on Parkgate St is also nearby (and right across the river from Hueston station, but not a brilliant area in general.
                                                        You may be thinking of the Hilton. Looks like it might be a Jurys, though they're still charging scary prices as far as I know.
                                                        Hmmm 213 for the room in the Hilton for the 2 nights, and thats at the special spring advance rate

Comment

Hmmm 213 for the room in the Hilton for the 2 nights, and thats at the special spring advance rate
                                                          Booked out when I checked. Rooms available in July, not for that June weekend.

Comment

Yeah sounded right when I seen Dom posting about it, cheers.

Comment

I just fancy having somewhere nearby to stumble to
                                                              Ah, this is what you want then. Less than 15 minutes walk away

Comment

Did you not quit the other week?
                                                                Carl has the big heart (and the weak will ).

Shannon should be a pretty decent Zod alright. Also, the Game of Thrones 14 min clip floating about now is that some kind of preview or is it part of the 1st ep to be shown?? If its part of 1st ep won't be watching it.

Comment

Have never watched Curb you Enthusiasm might start on it, anybody know if they were ever shown in 720p maybe some of the later seasons?
                                                                  madness, watch em all now

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E_7q4hzWFc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E_7q4hzWFc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Shannon should be a pretty decent Zod alright. Also, the Game of Thrones 14 min clip floating about now is that some kind of preview or is it part of the 1st ep to be shown?? If its part of 1st ep won't be watching it.
                                                                    awesome book series, the promo (which is part of the first episode) looks good, definitely worth watching the first episode ro two to see if it is a grower.
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

If you like using this website, don't accuse anyone of being a thief like that please. For that matter, if you don't like using this website, don't accuse anyone of being a thief.

Comment

AFAIK its part of the first episode.

Should I download the special or just jump straight into Season 1? Have seen a few clips of it along the years but just have never found myself that into it.

Comment

If you like using this website, don't accuse anyone of being a thief like that please. For that matter, if you don't like using this website, don't accuse anyone of being a thief.
                                                                          edited, even though the truth is the best defence against defamation.
                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Are oatabix any use? I think weetabix fuck me up.

Comment

AFAIK its part of the first episode.

Should I download the special or just jump straight into Season 1? Have seen a few clips of it along the years but just have never found myself that into it.
                                                                              In fairness you can jump into it anywhere really but I'd start from Season 1 myself, actually may go back and rewatch it. Some of the most recent seasons have had the best characters ala Leon

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ewr4BSTr8Q[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                edited, even though the truth is the best defence against defamation.
                                                                                The best defence against defamation is to keep your mouth shut and not say anything.

Truth is just a good defence. I'd personally rather not have to ever use it.

Here's a funny one for Legal Nerds/fans of slagging religious people:

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Wow im shocked, get on that, its amazingly funny.

Only the last season was in 720p i think.
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Comment

Are you trying to say that El Tren is a false idol? For shame. I'm tempted to go and erase 1000 thanks from your count for that act of blasphemy.

Comment

That's clearly Flushdraw in that picture and not El Tren. Can ya not tell them apart by now!?

Comment

Time for the big wedding/new baby/WSOPME ticket announcement to reestablish 150 thank lead FD.

Comment

i have no more left SHD...well done !!
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

That's clearly Flushdraw in that picture and not El Tren. Can ya not tell them apart by now!?
                                                                                              If we disallowed all thanks between 2am-7am i would be safe

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                Wow im shocked, get on that, its amazingly funny.

Only the last season was in 720p i think.
                                                                                                Just one of those things I suppose how am I suppose to watch it if its not in 720p

Comment

Just one of those things I suppose how am I suppose to watch it if its not in 720p
                                                                                                  Racist HD snob
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    If we disallowed all thanks between 2am-7am i would be safe

Comment

Congrats SHD. You've reached your goal
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

There is meddling going on.

Comment

SHD has cleared the internet

Comment

Yep im currently watching 24 for the first time in standard definition.

Looks so bad when 95% of what you watch is HD.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

It's a trap.

Comment

Anyone hear ever holiday in Lithuania? Trying to go somewhere different this year and looks like a nice spot.

Comment

Delete his thanks and he might kill himself. Please don't. I am serious.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone hear ever holiday in Lithuania? Trying to go somewhere different this year and looks like a nice spot.
                                                                                                                    My mates mot is Lithuanian and she is a headwrecker beyond belief.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                      My mates mot is Lithuanian and she is a headwrecker beyond belief.

Hope this helps.
                                                                                                                      Is she easy on the eye ?
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                        Delete his thanks and he might kill himself. Please don't. I am serious.
                                                                                                                        I don't mind.

Think there is some meddling as is. As per the Saddam post, I had 7013, + 10 on that post and somehow it jumped to 7052 within minutes.

2/5 5star
                                                                                                                        1/2 Kev.
                                                                                                                        Evs Any other

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          Time for the big wedding/new baby/WSOPME ticket announcement to reestablish 150 thank lead FD.
                                                                                                                          I'm not that shallow!

In other news, a big congrats to carfax who tied the knot at the weekend. WP Stephen

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X