This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    How did you manage to make that bet? I would have taken the overs on any longevity bet involving the colonel.
    HHG was feeling generous

he's still lifetime up on me though
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
      Thermal imaging from helicoptor/plane fly over will do the job. Also crazy ESB power draw.
      I dunno, I just can't imagine either happening in Ireland.

Last I remember reading about the garda helicopters was something about them not being allowed fly at night.

And asking a semi-state to be useful in a regard like that just seems unlikely.

Comment

Looks to be from some behind the scenes thing, awesome gif thou

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          Following this old facebook thing out of bordom...
          http://mobro.co/zuroph
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Danny, it's still work hours mate. NSFW spoilers surely appropriate there? A man with your NSFW experience should know better!
            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSGiA4f5cs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

hey you. Im major happy with you now. I have schoolboy crush on her. Im not saying this is best thing you have ever done but its in the top 1.

Comment

How did you manage to make that bet? I would have taken the overs on any longevity bet involving the colonel.
                  It was a fairly sick few posts to watch - I was going to butt in and offer H2G2 his $50 bet and give him an extra 10 days for Gaddafi to leave. But I didn't think RDIII would appreciate having the lollipops robbed liked that.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Over-rated

Real Deal

Bad news for Mad Men fans....... season 5 not pushed back till 2012.
                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This is awesome

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIl4LkHYRkg[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        It was a fairly sick few posts to watch - I was going to butt in and offer H2G2 his $50 bet and give him an extra 10 days for Gaddafi to leave. But I didn't think RDIII would appreciate having the lollipops robbed liked that.
                        Anyone want to guess the line on the number of times RDII will mention how he is 'Lifetime down' before the next wager is struck

Comment

agh you're killing me here.

Comment

I've no idea what's going on.

Comment

I won the matchplay pitch and putt although you could throw the balls to the holes if ye wanted. Decided on Elm Green who have an unemployment rate for the full course, wonder what evidence they need.
                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

obviously, this in no way linked to journalist named above, its could be anyone.
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph
                                  surely we can discuss it without names, since its been run on news sites and i presume todays papers?
                                  As long as there is no speculation about names, then if it has been in the news already, I don't see why not. AJ might have to delete his post though.

Comment

In fairness mods should probably delete my earlier post (and any replies) which mention a name.

Sorry.

Edit : Deleted mine but can't do the ones where it was quoted.

Comment

Can we get posts where names are mentioned snipped and just start from Zuroph's post?

Great minds and all that...
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                        I won the matchplay pitch and putt although you could Throw the balls to the holes if ye wanted. Decided on Elm Green who have an unemployment rate for the full course, wonder what evidence they need.
                                        That's beyond ridiculous, but I'd imagine it's more accurate for 90% of people playing P&P
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

where in the Irish times could I find the column?
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            In fairness mods should probably delete my earlier post (and any replies) which mention a name.

Sorry.

Edit : Deleted mine but can't do the ones where it was quoted.
                                            edited it out

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                              edited it out
                                              ahh, "hasn't" been boring him...

Comment

wiki pages not vandalised yet.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0ZJHVH17I[/ame]

Comment

from an earler report it was the journos daughter that ratted him out, did i hear this right ?
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

fml, go to gym and leave simulation running for ~ 2 hours, return and it stopped 2 minutes after I left due to a retardedly small error.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        fml, go to gym and leave simulation running for ~ 2 hours, return and it stopped 2 minutes after I left due to a retardedly small error.
                                                        fix error and go to pub, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                          fix error and go to pub, obviously.
                                                          its a bag of cans and sit on the grass day, but I've exams in 2 weeks...

Legal to drink cans in public here btw, just not bottles.

Fucking excellent stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                            wiki pages not vandalised yet.
                                                            Ha, the first thing I checked too.

Comment

OK, I've deleted some posts on it from earlier. Any that mention names speculating on the links above will be deleted as well.

Comment

Read about that story in Tjhe news of the world yesterday. They reffered to the person as a well known Journalist and Bestselling author.. Should help narrow it down.

Comment

How much would it be likely to cost me to go back to college and do a Masters?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                    Depends on the course and if you qualify for a county council grant, which would pay your fees. My masters was free due to this, but living expenses etc

Comment

what you want to do, where do you want to do it?

Me = £10k course, £5k rent, £5k living expenses (Closer to 2.5k though, good budgeter!).
                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 11-04-11, 17:14.

Comment

What is your field? Taught or research? Will you qualify for funding if research?
                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/ind...nt-500828.html ooops....
                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                            Depends on the course and if you qualify for a county council grant, which would pay your fees. My masters was free due to this, but living expenses etc
                                                                            Really? I just assumed I'd have to pay for it myself, any link to details?

Comment

Deliberately asked in the vaguest terms possible since I'm only starting to think about it and have no real idea what I'd need to do...

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                              I'd assume this is unlikely as I'm in full employment, how would I go about finding out?

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              what you want to do, where do you want to do it?

Me = £10k course, £5k rent, £5k living expenses.
                                                                              Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                              What is your field? Taught or research? Will you qualify for funding if research?
                                                                              I'm in microelectronics but that basically means I'm stuck in Limerick between Analog and Intel unless I want to leave Ireland.

Most of my friends are in Dublin and I've been trying to find a job up there but the industry is pretty small up there.

Ideally I'd be doing something complementary to what I've already done, so Computer Science or something like that, anything that's going to allow me to be more flexible in career options because at the moment I'm in a very niche job unfortunately.

Comment

He is now receiving medical care.
                                                                                ?

Comment

?
                                                                                  Attempted suicide according to the NOTW

Comment

Really? I just assumed I'd have to pay for it myself, any link to details?

I'd assume this is unlikely as I'm in full employment, how would I go about finding out?

also pay 3kish a year on top of fees. Got it many a a year myself.

Comment

It is understood the child found the texts while putting a new sim card into the phone.

The journalist had given the phone to the child, who was collecting them to donate to a charity.
                                                                                      rookie error.
                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                        rookie error.
                                                                                        I was coming on to type 'Rookie error' and quote the above too

Comment

No

Comment

@ Kowby if you're around you hitting the Adelaide tonight?
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

This picture taken from an airplane window is pretty sweet...

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool
                                                                                                Can someone please explain semibluffs post to me please?
                                                                                                ramirquez might be willing to...

rest of us aint saying nuthin to nobody.
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

69 penalty points were issued last year for people driving the wrong driection on the motorway

Comment

just putting a guess out there

delete if inappropriate
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                      just putting a guess out there

delete if inappropriate
                                                                                                      Pretty cryptic, so prob ok.

No guessing though please people. There is a name out there that those images are irrelevant to.

Comment

Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Stolen from Facebook

If Prince William doesn't sing "I just can't wait to be King" at the royal wedding it will be the greatest missed opportunity of all time

Comment

Hank Moody ldo

Comment

Whoever it is deserves a good Thump. reeses Peanut butter cups are really nice on an unrelated note.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                Very cool but had to watch on mute..
                                                                                                                I really liked the beat.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                Danny, it's still work hours mate. NSFW spoilers surely appropriate there? A man with your NSFW experience should know better!
                                                                                                                Nope

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                                                                hey you. Im major happy with you now. I have schoolboy crush on her. Im not saying this is best thing you have ever done but its in the top 1.
                                                                                                                Nice

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                Over-rated

Real Deal

Bad news for Mad Men fans....... season 5 not pushed back till 2012.
                                                                                                                January Jones strikes me as a cunt will give you Christina Hendricks very nice.

This picture taken from an airplane window is pretty sweet...

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Cool.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WtLIPhqO3M[/ame]
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

any Dreamweaver experts about the place. I need to know how to turn a Picture into a hyperlink!

I have a pokerstars logo but need it to link to pokerstars.com when i click hyperlink it brings me to my webauthor folder.??

Then i tried copying and pasting the pokerstars address which worked, but i dont want the address. i want to just have the logo.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by SatNav; 11-04-11, 18:42.
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

there was a little part of me that was hoping the unnamed journalist was Myers. but it's not, so that doesn't matter.

BTW, should I download wrestlemaina?

Comment

Everton win without conceding, Coleman doesn't play.
                                                                                                                      Villa win without conceding, Clarke doesn't play.
                                                                                                                      City about to kick off without Silva.

Throw me a bone please FPL Gods!

Comment

as part of my job I look after the mobile phone fleet we have.

I've seen things on phones we got back from leavers/upgrades.

things you don't want to see.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X