Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone watchin the united match - they said Fábio was married - he's like 19 - crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      anyone watchin the united match - they said Fábio was married - he's like 19 - crazy
      Fergie'll love him for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        Great thrashy comedy. Must check out Super Troopers.
        I posted it to the cousins its on the 3rd page of the movie section.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
            Bit of a tech question. I bought a new mouse during the week as my old one was pretty slow. Basically since ive got the mouse, All my poker clients have become really buggy when im trying to play four or more tables. It becomes impossible to play. Its fine when i play 2 or sometimes 3 tables. Is it something to do with the mouse or just a coincidence that i got the mouse at the same time? This has never really happened before and the computer seems to be running fine.
            heard of this before. I thnk Fuzzy Logic had a problem very simliar to this. Make sure your graphic drivers are fully up to date. Also make sure the mouse driver is up to date. It has something to do with your graphics card. Sorry I'm not too specific - I have a bad memory. I think I need life holdem manager.

Comment

Went to see Shutter Island on Friday really was not a fan of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Win a few pots then these two droolers land in to my left. multi way limped pot I check my option and the flop comes J86 with a FD which matches nicely with my J6. Someone bets seven and I pot it, Johnny Gobshyte shoves OR folds and I call - Johnny Gobshyte flips 28o 8 on the turn obv , chips please.

Just keep it steady and my chance will come, I patiently wait and eventually I'm one of 7 callers for 5 in a 5 live pot with AcTx flop comes Tc9c4x UTG leads for 15 I make it 45 and Johnny Gobshyte instaships. There is a lot of anguished folding of flush draws and straight draws until its eventually folded back around to me. I call with a lot more confidence that I'm comfortably ahead than I'd normally have in this position and sure enough he flips J9 no club. Turn Q river 8
                Against this guy, I would be snap calling all day long, wouldn't even think about it.

I do not take this turn of events very well and instead of sucking it up I'm a bit rude and unpleasant and that pisses me off so much that I end up back at home instead of in the Jackpot having the craic.
                FML
                I wouldn't beat yourself up too much, you weren't that bad towards him and after the two beats he put on you, I know (rightly or wrongly) I wouldn't have been able to get up and calmly walk away if it were me.

Everything about the guy was annoying the fcuk out of me from the way he sat, to the way he folded his arms, to the way he put his chips in the pot and especially the way he talked about hands after they were finished. I've never wantd to stack somebody so much. Was dying to get involved in a big pot with him.

I build back up and then call down Lao Lao' overpair in a three way pot with Johnny Gobshyte with TPTK and a FD , Johnny Gobshyte shows TP no kicker sigh.
                I wasn't overly happy with how I played this hand. I'd been waiting ages to get in a hand with him but then you tagged along aswell and as a result, I played it a lot more passively than I wanted to. Had you raised the flop or turn or lead the river, I think I have to fold. Was happy enough with the outcome I guess but had you not been in the hand, I reckon I could have stacked him.

Comment

let that be lesson to ye

playin a tournie on ft

sitting on a lazy chair with the feet up and laptop resting on lap

been carddead for the last hour

next thing i knew was one of the kids waking me up so i checked back over the hand history to see if i missed anything

i missed two sets and a flopped straight all playable hands from playable positions

i had been a sleep for 9-10mins

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

How did you get on that night Brian? Is that guy Tony is referring to just some randomer?

Comment

great goal by johnson there

Comment

Goddamn Man City.

Comment

That was weird. I was playing a sat into the monthly million on ipoker and the usual warning came up that the 23 chip leaders will be entered into the event 5 mins before the main event started. They cut the mtt short with 8 mins to go and I had folded to a shove knowing there would be at least 2 hands to go. Loada a pants. Not bothered buying in now so heading for scoooooooops. Anyway, I've no right to moan for the rest of the year but whatever

TY for all the thanks and comments lads. GL
                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Just a reminder that The Pacific is starting tonight on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post

i missed two sets and a flopped straight all playable hands from playable positions

i had been a sleep for 9-10mins
                              I wouldn't beat yourself up. If you'd been there to call with your pocket pair then the mere act of calling would have changed the seeding of the RNG so you may not have got the set.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              Goddamn Man City.
                              At least they didn't win, it was a worrying last 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                That was weird. I was playing a sat into the monthly million on ipoker and the usual warning came up that the 23 chip leaders will be entered into the event 5 mins before the main event started.
                                I've never heard of this before. Just to clarify are you saying that even if you haven't been knocked out of the satellite that you can lose, by virtue of the clock stopping at a particular time. What a load of bolox if true.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  I've never heard of this before. Just to clarify are you saying that even if you haven't been knocked out of the satellite that you can lose, by virtue of the clock stopping at a particular time. What a load of bolox if true.
                                  iPoker Must Die

AMIRITE?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    How did you get on that night Brian? Is that guy Tony is referring to just some randomer?
                                    Think I've seen him once before, not sure, he was some donkey. After winning the 82 hand he turned to his mate and said something like, 'That was a good result, I think it's clear that I played it perfectly' There was also other comments after other hands like, 'Sure, the law of averages meant I had to hit that at some point', 'Pockets of Kings - I mean I think I played them well' alsong with a host of cliches. Had he been one big level, I would have shook the mans hand but he was dead serious.

Fair play to him though, he spun €50 into €500+ - Just hope Tony's comments don't put him off coming back to the SE

Goddamn Man City.
                                    Can't believe that they didn't win it

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                      Just a reminder that The Pacific is starting tonight on HBO
                                      Is it starting on Sky tonight as well?
                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                        iPoker Must Die

AMIRITE?
                                        Wait, I thought you were busy shilling for ipoker on the football forum?

Comment

NVM
                                          Last edited by Zuroph; 14-03-10, 20:41.
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                            Everything about the guy was annoying the fcuk out of me from the way he sat, to the way he folded his arms, to the way he put his chips in the pot and especially the way he talked about hands after they were finished. I've never wantd to stack somebody so much. Was dying to get involved in a big pot with him..
                                            It was something else, I kind of got the impression that the other guy was his 'partner' or whatever and he was in the business of showing him how to play. I actually bit a hole in my lip stopping myself from laughing and coming back at some of the comments he was making.
                                            If it had been some sort of a level then it would have been genius and well worth the one and a half buyins to watch
                                            I wasn't overly happy with how I played this hand. I'd been waiting ages to get in a hand with him but then you tagged along aswell and as a result, I played it a lot more passively than I wanted to. Had you raised the flop or turn or lead the river, I think I have to fold. Was happy enough with the outcome I guess but had you not been in the hand, I reckon I could have stacked him.

Fair play to him though, he spun €50 into €500+ - Just hope Tony's comments don't put him off coming back to the SE
                                            They were two of the things that had me still have me on life tilt since then, first that I prevented one of us from doubling up, I don't mind calling flop and turn when I miss the river if I don't put the 20 in he could well have raised. I was playing a bit scared of you, I'm more or less certain I need to improve to get ahead of you so I should either fold or shove turn.
                                            They had been taking about going soon just before I left and if they did I'd really be persona non gratis with everyone else.

Anyway I got to let it all out at the bad bastard of a clamper who screwed me out of €95 yesterday, I got a whole weekends fustration off my chest at him
                                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 14-03-10, 19:41.
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                              Wait, I thought you were busy shilling for ipoker on the football forum?
                                              Can't play on stars til I prove I'm not some scam artist so Boyles is next best for it.

$10 tourny or the craic, fine.

As a network, fucking horrible and deserves to die.

Comment

Anyone have any recommendations for driving schools/instructors who are good.
                                                What would be the average price of lessons. Say 10 lessons, 300-350 is it?

Comment

Messi, wow again. First touch of a genius.

Comment

Messi is putting in another godlike display.
                                                    He must have noted that upstart Rooney scoring a brace today

Edit: hat trick

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      I have seen a popup for some sats on ipoker and probably on stars as well that explain that the tourney will end x minutes before the event starts and people in seat positions will be paid.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

O FFS, just misclicked my way out of the lisbon EMOP final.
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Anyone else getting those "who is checking your profile?" emails from pals on facebook? Didn't think there was a way to see who is looking at your profile. Please don't tell me that you can now be caught perving!
                                                            Yup, I got one message saying that a friend had tagged a photo of me the album "Who is checking my profile"

and a second one saying that same friend had commented on a photo of me on the same album. When I log into FB, there is nothing on my profile page and when I click on the link in my notifications, I get brought to a page that says the content is currently not available, rather strange!

On a seperate note, can anybody else still not get into GJP? What's the problem with it?

Comment

Yup, I got one message saying that a friend had tagged a photo of me the album "Who is checking my profile"

and a second one saying that same friend had commented on a photo of me on the same album. When I log into FB, there is nothing on my profile page and when I click on the link in my notifications, I get brought to a page that says the content is currently not available, rather strange!

On a seperate note, can anybody else still not get into GJP? What's the problem with it?
                                                              those "who is checking my profile" things try to look like regular facebook updates by saying stuff like "X has commented on your photo" to get you to add the program, theres no comment there for you, they just steal your mates name.
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Anyone else getting those "who is checking your profile?" emails from pals on facebook? Didn't think there was a way to see who is looking at your profile. Please don't tell me that you can now be caught perving!
                                                                I never trust these things to be not loaded with spyware etc. I have had LOADS of them and from people I never look at!

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                  Anyone have any recommendations for driving schools/instructors who are good.
                                                                  What would be the average price of lessons. Say 10 lessons, 300-350 is it?
                                                                  get driving lessons with Hibernian / Aviva.

You'll pay 35 a lesson, or 300 for ten.

If you book ten, you get cheaper insurance (In my case, I was added as a named driver on my mother's policy at no extra cost, saving ~€800), and when you finish your lessons, you will also get a discount on your insurance based on the instructors thoughts on your driving (until you pass the test).

Henrik Johannson was the guy who taught me, he was excellent. A real nit picker, its exactly what you want tbh.

Comment

GJP should back up and running soon. We are just waiting for some DNS changes to work their way around the net.

Keep your eyes on your email inbox for some freerolly stuff when we are back up and running!
                                                                    sigpic
                                                                    www.d4events.com

Comment

Think I've seen him once before, not sure, he was some donkey. After winning the 82 hand he turned to his mate and said something like, 'That was a good result, I think it's clear that I played it perfectly' There was also other comments after other hands like, 'Sure, the law of averages meant I had to hit that at some point', 'Pockets of Kings - I mean I think I played them well' alsong with a host of cliches. Had he been one big level, I would have shook the mans hand but he was dead serious.

Can't believe that they didn't win it
                                                                      Sounds like a genius probably would of liked to have seen that

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                      Is it starting on Sky tonight as well?
                                                                      I doubt it will be shown on Sky tonight.

Comment

GJP working again now.
                                                                        sigpic
                                                                        www.d4events.com

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqGLHluDoe0[/ame]

I was eventually let out of hospital on the 2nd Jan, but then brought back in on the 18th Jan and diagnosed with a more serious form of TB... As a result, I have been back in quarantine since the 18th Jan, and all up now I have spent 55 days on the inside of a single room in hospital... This is starting to take it's toll on my mental stability, and this song is about the impact (or lack thereof) it has had so far.
                                                                          Found this very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                            get driving lessons with / Aviva.
                                                                            Cryptic MEGA lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                              snakes on a plane starting on c4 now
                                                                              What is it about ?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                What is it about ?
                                                                                Sounds like some kind of mile high club porn.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_k1Ng0rnO0[/ame]
                                                                                Last edited by ComradeCollie; 14-03-10, 21:41.
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

What is it about ?
                                                                                  It's an in depth look about the economic rise of china using a free market system instead of the communist form of economics, and in particular one young chinese stock broker Xia ming and his attempets to become a millionaire in this broken system.

That or it's about Mother F ing snakes on a Mother F ing plane.

Edit: dam 2 other tooks the bait and were funnier : (

Comment

Is one of them a Boaing?

Comment

New announcement posted.

Comment

Is one of them a Boaing?
                                                                                        Both.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Fcuk me milan didnt half leave that late....
                                                                                          "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

I'd like to report this sentence

If you report a post it will be noted, even if nothing seems to be done about it. If you think something should be done even after reporting it seems to have done nothing for it, then fire off a PM to one of us if you have a concern still

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                                                                                              Fcuk me milan didnt half leave that late....
                                                                                              Yeah they where absolutely shocking as well. Nice goal though.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

I'd like to report this sentence

If you report a post it will be noted, even if nothing seems to be done about it. If you think something should be done even after reporting it seems to have done nothing for it, then fire off a PM to one of us if you have a concern still
                                                                                                It was an homage to my hero.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we do not know we don’t know.
                                                                                                It also may have been written, and then added to without re-reading.

Comment

Just watched the double episode pilot for The Bridge. Its a new cop show and I'm hooked already, its really, really promising.
                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Was on the radio apparently that this IS a malware/spyware thing going round.

SO don't anyone click the link!

Comment

C Kid must have enjoyed Harringtons final round today.

Comment

Going to dublin soon and ill probably visit the casino for a bit of poker, staying in Merrion Rd, Dublin 4 whats the nearest/best poker club in a taxi from there? And whats the min buyin in the games?

Comment

C Kid must have enjoyed Harringtons final round today.
                                                                                                          I did anyway

Comment

What games/stakes you want to play? What time of day as well, and what days?

Comment

I did anyway
                                                                                                              He played ok for this stage of the season. Why did you enjoy PODs round. ?

Comment

He played ok for this stage of the season. Why did you enjoy PODs round. ?
                                                                                                                Laid him at start of last round.Backed Ernie to take it down to so all worked nicely for me.
                                                                                                                POD will do us a favour later in the season no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by dvdfan View Post
                                                                                                                  Going to dublin soon and ill probably visit the casino for a bit of poker, staying in Merrion Rd, Dublin 4 whats the nearest/best poker club in a taxi from there? And whats the min buyin in the games?
                                                                                                                  Also can you setup Membership on the night or does it have to be before hand?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdfan View Post
                                                                                                                    Also can you setup Membership on the night or does it have to be before hand?
                                                                                                                    On the night is ok everywhere here afaik. Though the SE will charge you a fee, and refund it in casino chips. The fitz http://www.fitzwilliamcardclub.com/ is your best bet in general.
                                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Laid him at start of last round.Backed Ernie to take it down to so all worked nicely for me.
                                                                                                                      POD will do us a favour later in the season no doubt
                                                                                                                      come the next Full moon I'm a coming for ya. Get some flesh on those bones, do you want the wolves to starve ?

Comment

Membership at the time works everywhere as longas you have drivers license or passport. All we need to know now is what games you are looking for.

Comment

Ernie was too good today. POD was never in contention and tried to push hard in the middle of the back 9. Ended up with a couple of bogeys but no shame in that. Tied for 3rd in only the 2nd big tournie of the year, hopefully he can push on from here.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X