Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip to 1.20 (just chatter for the first min)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKkJDiy8bRM&feature=related[/ame]
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

bit of a moan

just out of the $5 rebuy on iPoker, 2 hands in a row, lost with KK v's AK and then to same guy with AQ v's A10 lol fml

was pushing the table round lovely, my KK reraise must really have looked like like i was just getting aggro carried away (even looked that way to me )

would have been around top 20 with about 400 left if it stood up ...bollix!!!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shN3_PCnPoU[/ame]

i guess miming is harder than it looks. lol @ dereks dance moves

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ugh..not even the best version of a song thats far from the best song in the world!

Comment

Comment

Fck... trying to focus on playing some poker now and cannot get that Tequila song out of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Ugh..not even the best version of a song thats far from the best song in the world!
                  ???
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TehFZ38kt6o[/ame]

Comment

I feel violated

Comment

Comment

Nice love song to wind the night down.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGMHSbcd_qI[/ame]
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          is miming standard on the late late?

Thought they were nice though (:eek)

my god

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by winston82 View Post
                            I feel violated
                            prob best not to watch this so

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15KNZGcOS4s&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              Nice love song to wind the night down.
                              In a similiar vein , for Oleras, one of my favorite songs evaaaar

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCov0TYXBp8[/ame]

Comment

wouldn't half mind giving that evelyn cusack the ole once over especially with that big smile on her face

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shN3_PCnPoU

The bit where he throws the microphone under his leg basketball style is pure gold.

Comment

Charlotte Church back on the "would do list", on jonathan woss now

Comment

there's one for oleras

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

Sweet flop - CO clearly like to slow play hands...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($5)
                                        SB ($6.77)
                                        BB ($6.90)
                                        UTG ($3.74)
                                        Hero (MP) ($10.10)
                                        CO ($4.76)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, A
                                        UTG calls $0.05, Hero bets $0.22, CO calls $0.22, Button calls $0.22, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.78) 9, Q, 3 (3 players)
                                        Hero bets $0.78, CO calls $0.78, Button raises to $4.78 (All-In), Hero raises to $8.78, CO calls $3.76 (All-In)

Turn: ($14.88) 6 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($14.88) 4 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $14.88 | Rake: $0.99
                                        Main pot: $14.40 between Button, Hero and CO, won by Hero
                                        Side pot 1: $0.48 between Button and Hero, won by Hero

Results:
                                        Button had Q, A (one pair, Queens).
                                        Hero had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                        CO had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                        Outcome: Hero won $13.89

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Power to motherfukkin people!

The battle for better redundancy terms is over. We've managed to turn the companys original 3 weeks per year capped at 600 euro per week into 7 weeks per year.
                                          Nice one Kev... I hope to fuck your on the beer right now... great result.
                                          A few others have said it already, but the last few "Spartacus" episodes have been fantastic, really good drama. If anyone is at a loose end for a new show, give it a twirl, wont disappoint.
                                          It really is amazing!!

WRT Crystal Swing, that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought... IMO fair fucks to them. Was it bad miming or was the YT clip out of sync?? I'm presuming the former??
                                          Last edited by Ste05; 13-03-10, 01:26. Reason: remove a bit I don't agree with anymore after watching the interview

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCov0TYXBp8
                                            She is beautiful, both voice and looks.

Off to bed now, up at 6, and the best breakup song ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta0a3DFUU0Y[/ame]
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                              Charlotte Church back on the "would do list", on jonathan woss now
                                              I think her Welsh accent meant she was never off it...A Welsh accent can make up for a hell of alot...
                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                I will let hotspur stick up the best one, never mind love, greatest song ever...see does he remember...
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I might be missing the whole point of Crystal Swing (until tonight I really haven't really been paying attention to them) but that lad seems pretty cool!!

EDIT: Looking forward to seeing the whole interview (also I've had a few drinks so I may be a little tired and emotional)
                                                  Last edited by Ste05; 13-03-10, 00:21.

Comment

To be fair if he ditched the sister and his mother,he might find a bit of a niche for himself and do well.

lo, he seems game, good luck to him.
                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BtgoSqZtSg[/ame]

Comment

good fuck I just googled myself and has anyone ever heard of this site: www.123people.co.uk??

It has a whole profile on me along with 5 pics of "me", 2 actually are me (1 my FB profile pic) and another one from some Poker tournament I played in and then 3 other random punters, 2 of which I recognise from the same tournament and another AFAIK is a completel randomer?? It also somehow knows I have an iPhone???

EDIT: Also good man P_L watching the interview now...
                                                        Last edited by Ste05; 13-03-10, 01:13.

Comment

I will let hotspur stick up the best one, never mind love, greatest song ever...see does he remember...
                                                          got to be one of the all time greats

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaDvSbLRL3s[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                            www.123people.co.uk
                                                            P_L, I just put through it and you're obv lucky with a pretty common(ish) name, but I thought there was one photo in it that might have been you...

Comment

Crystal Swing are awesome. That's definitely in my top one Late Late show moments.

Also they came across as an absolute credit to their mother and family. Maybe being genuinely nice can get you a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                Crystal Swing are awesome. That's definitely in my top one Late Late show moments.

Also they came across as an absolute credit to their mother and family. Maybe being genuinely nice can get you a long way
                                                                Well thats you fucked so!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                  Well thats you fucked so!
                                                                  Derek's humility momentarily led me to considering becoming a better person, but then i thought that would be too much effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                    good fuck I just googled myself and has anyone ever heard of this site: www.123people.co.uk??

It has a whole profile on me along with 5 pics of "me", 2 actually are me (1 my FB profile pic) and another one from some Poker tournament I played in and then 3 other random punters, 2 of which I recognise from the same tournament and another AFAIK is a completel randomer?? It also somehow knows I have an iPhone???

EDIT: Also good man P_L watching the interview now...

ha they know nothing about me

apart from what my 2 dogs look like (however they got that picture)

Comment

Dont like that 123people yoke at all at all

found my myspace page even though id set it up that people could not search for me by name or email address on there
                                                                      problem being that i originally set up the myspace as a bit of a take the p*ss

Time to set up a new email address for the CV i reckon

*course im now pumping it full of mates names
                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 13-03-10, 01:14.

Comment

A good friend of mine playing some house tunes here, click listen online section.

Its his first venture on a live show.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Also they came across as an absolute credit to their mother and family. Maybe being genuinely nice can get you a long way.
                                                                          LOL is this another jedward thing, I seem to remember me and you were some of their biggest fans on here?? Maybe we're just fucked in the head??

Comment

Poker is so darn easy when running good

Comment

Poker is so darn easy when running good
                                                                              its been so long that i forget what feelin is like

Comment

Son of Grafter =

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW0QKW5kAJc[/ame]

Comment

Great buzz in the jackpot for the charity tourney. I got outplayed by Westlife two hands in a row early on and decided then to play 99 about as badly as it would be possible to play them against Doke's aces and busto before the break. I was too embarassed to hang around during the break and wait for the cash games to start in case I had to explain it to anyone so I headed down to the SE intending to come back up to the Jackpot later on.
                                                                                  Win a few pots then these two droolers land in to my left. multi way limped pot I check my option and the flop comes J86 with a FD which matches nicely with my J6. Someone bets seven and I pot it, Johnny Gobshyte shoves OR folds and I call - Johnny Gobshyte flips 28o 8 on the turn obv , chips please.
                                                                                  I build back up and then call down Lao Lao' overpair in a three way pot with Johnny Gobshyte with TPTK and a FD , Johnny Gobshyte shows TP no kicker sigh.
                                                                                  Just keep it steady and my chance will come, I patiently wait and eventually I'm one of 7 callers for 5 in a 5 live pot with AcTx flop comes Tc9c4x UTG leads for 15 I make it 45 and Johnny Gobshyte instaships. There is a lot of anguished folding of flush draws and straight draws until its eventually folded back around to me. I call with a lot more confidence that I'm comfortably ahead than I'd normally have in this position and sure enough he flips J9 no club. Turn Q river 8
                                                                                  I do not take this turn of events very well and instead of sucking it up I'm a bit rude and unpleasant and that pisses me off so much that I end up back at home instead of in the Jackpot having the craic.
                                                                                  FML

tldr; Its a close run thing as to which is the most depressing of how bad I play, how bad I run or what a prick I can be
                                                                                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 13-03-10, 03:05.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'm not sticking up Springstein, he's the past, Crystal Swing are the future now. Amazing combination - a mother who's madder than a bag of cats, a little jailbait minx who's overly friendly with her brother, and a guy whose 2 legs are funnier than any the entire history of RTE sitcoms put together. And they're sweet and charming so you feel ambivalent about taking the piss out of them.

They may be the best thing since The Wire.

Comment

so fukin drunk after bro's stag.. in an hour i'm makin my way to manchester for the weekend.. fml

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                        I'm not sticking up Springstein, he's the past, Crystal Swing are the future now. Amazing combination - a mother who's madder than a bag of cats, a little jailbait minx who's overly friendly with her brother, and a guy whose 2 legs are funnier than any the entire history of RTE sitcoms put together. And they're sweet and charming so you feel ambivalent about taking the piss out of them.

They may be the best thing since The Wire.
                                                                                        At least we were here from the start, give it a few months and the LOL we are cranky Cork people realization will kick in, The son will fall out with the sister over misinterpreted sexual advances, then the usual Cork madness will kick in, only the son will survive this. The daughter will get a job waitressing in the Macau and will get sacked for refusing to mount the pinball machine out the back. The mother will move in with Tony Stewelpeter and cradle him to sleep as he tells yarns of SE geebaggery.

Comment

christ. cork is a diff world. dervla would get it. they obv don't realise everyone is laughing at them?? the guy singing about his sister is perverted. i'm sure all this has been discussed already. i havent been reading the bbv. full stops ftw...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCov0TYXBp8

this one of her best I totally agree, been covered by a few .

Comment

Sitting there watching it with the missus having a glass of wine when they come on, who the fck are they she says.....the mighty Crystal Swing. She then says ugh the aul wan is wearing the dress i have bought for my 30th in 2 weeks.

Cue some you tube clips to really make that dress extra special
                                                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waHrxROTYQs[/ame]

Comment

Nadal Agassi agianst Federer Samparas on Eurosport 2 now, charity game, bit o craic on da cards

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                  Just back from Shutter Island.

Very weird. Reminded me of one flew over the cuckoos nest in some ways

Edit:
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  its his da
                                                                                                  Scorcese article in the IT

Setting the Shutter Island mood
                                                                                                  While preparing Shutter Island, Martin Scorsese encouraged his cast and crew to watch a clutch of films that foreshadow the film’s grim, heightened mood. Here are five of them.

OUT OF THE PAST

(Jacques Tourneur, 1947)

Robert Mitchum (with Jane Greer, right) plays a gas- station attendant who, it is revealed in flashback, was once a private investigator in New York. Shutter Island’s writers aspire towards the film’s pitch-black humour in their own, oddly theatrical dialogue.

THE TRIAL

(Orson Welles, 1962)

Anthony Perkins is a perfect Josef K in Welles’s expressionistic take on the great Franz Kafka novel. The Scorsese film also depicts a world skewed towards the absurd.

THE INNOCENTS

(Jack Clayton, 1961)

The definitive adaptation of Henry James’s Turn of the Screw stars Deborah Kerr as the governess whose charges appear to be in communion with dark presences from beyond the grave. More sombre terrors in an isolated location.

TITCUT FOLLIES

(Frederick Wiseman, 1967)

One of the great documentaries of its era, Wiseman’s chilling monochrome film exposed mistreatment of the inmates at a Massachusetts mental asylum. Some of the horrors in Shutter Island have their basis in sordid reailty.

ISLE OF THE DEAD

(Mark Robson, 1945)

Two men, including an unhinged Boris Karloff (below), approach a remote island on a boat. Before long, they find themselves stranded on the rocky outcrop in the presence of an obscure horror. The merest glance at the Shutter Island trailer will reveal conspicuous narrative overlaps between the two films. DC
                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

A few others have said it already, but the last few "Spartacus" episodes have been fantastic, really good drama. If anyone is at a loose end for a new show, give it a twirl, wont disappoint.
                                                                                                    Sad news, the lead actor Andy Whitfield is suffering from Cancer, they have had to postpone shooting the second series while he gets treatment. The only good news is that they apparently caught it early so he should recover.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Any Leinster fans that are about, I should have put this up earlier but anyways Rocky Elsom is playing for the Brumbies in a cracking match right now. And Leicesters Andy Goode is playing for the opposition. Just over ten minutes left, nothing in it.
                                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

is green joker poker still down for the rest of you??

Comment

lads I'm at home sick and want to watch some good poker on the internet, anyone any recommendations? I've already watched all the HSP episodes, pretty much can't stand the current WSOP commentary team which writes off the more recent WSOP and WSOPE tournaments.

what else is good, wiith proper analysis for commentary rather than a series of shit jokes?

Comment

The Durrr Million Dollar Heads Up Challenge or whatever it's called has pretty decent analysis IIRC, I think Ike is the co-commentator on a few (maybe all) of them and he knows his shit and gives really good analysis on the bits I've seen. I'm sure it's on Pokertube somewhere.

Comment

tx I couldn't find that on Pokertube but I'll look again. is that the one where he bluffs Sammy whatshisface off two pair with seven deuce?

Comment

Going to Manchester next weekend & will be there on the afternoon & night of Saturday waiting around for the United / Liverpool game now switched to the Sunday.

Looking for Poker, preferably Tournament, but if not a cash game.

And ideas welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by 8611 View Post
                                                                                                                  tx I couldn't find that on Pokertube but I'll look again. is that the one where he bluffs Sammy whatshisface off two pair with seven deuce?
                                                                                                                  Here's the first one http://www.pokertube.com/free-poker-...durrr&list=103

I haven't watched them myself except for that part with that bluff that was linked from here, but you should be able to find the rest from this one. The latest one I could see was Ep06

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                                    Going to Manchester next weekend & will be there on the afternoon & night of Saturday waiting around for the United / Liverpool game now switched to the Sunday.

Looking for Poker, preferably Tournament, but if not a cash game.

And ideas welcome.
                                                                                                                    Was there overnight in the middle of January Dave, there is a casino down the end of Portland street that had a cash game going was lively enough. No tournaments in there. The last time I was there I played a tournament int the salford Grosvenor but that was ages ago.

Comment

Does anyone have a loan of a roseta stone dvd for dirty Spanish and a good place to buy Tequila ?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                        Was there overnight in the middle of January Dave, there is a casino down the end of Portland street that had a cash game going was lively enough. No tournaments in there. The last time I was there I played a tournament int the salford Grosvenor but that was ages ago.
                                                                                                                        Thanks Richie.

I think there might be a tournament in the casino where the gukpt was held recently, G Casino ??

Comment

Originally posted by nicK View Post
                                                                                                                          is green joker poker still down for the rest of you??
                                                                                                                          yup

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X