Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA < J9 twice for 100bb stacks two hands in a row to the same guy.

Laughed a bit tbh, it was funny.

SPOILER

------------------
    HAND #1
    ------------------

IPoker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
    LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $17.14
    CO: $8.54
    Hero (BTN): $12.02
    SB: $6.65
    BB: $10

CO posts $0.10
    Pre-Flop: A A dealt to Hero (BTN)
    UTG raises to $0.45, CO calls $0.35, Hero raises to $1.70, 3 folds, CO raises to $8.30, Hero raises to $12.02 and is All-In, CO calls $0.14 and is All-In

Flop: ($17.68) 8 7 4 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: ($17.68) 6 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($17.68) T (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $17.68 Pot
    CO showed 9 J and WON $16.51 (+$8.07 NET)
    Hero showed A A and WON $3.48 (-$5.06 NET)

------------------
    HAND #2
    ------------------

IPoker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
    LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BB: $16.69
    UTG: $16.51
    Hero (CO): $10
    BTN: $6.60
    SB: $10

Pre-Flop: A A dealt to Hero (CO)
    UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.05) J 9 5 (2 Players)
    UTG checks, Hero bets $0.80, UTG raises to $2.10, Hero raises to $3.40, UTG raises to $16.06 and is All-In, Hero calls $6.15 and is All-In

Turn: ($20.15) K (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($20.15) 3 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $20.15 Pot
    UTG showed 9 J and WON $25.32 (+$15.32 NET)
    Hero showed A A and LOST (-$10 NET)

EDIT - oops, first one was suited!
    right, back to study.
    Last edited by Emmet; 12-03-11, 14:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      AA < J9o twice for 100bb stacks two hands in a row to the same guy.

Laughed a bit tbh, it was funny.
      its probably his "favourite hand"

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
        Yeah reports are warning people over there not to let the rain touch their skin as it contains the chemicals.
        Looks like the Myan's predictions are getting a little more attention!

ehh
        what are the mayan's predictions?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

lumpage on france here obviously

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Great goal there by Kevin Phillips.

Comment

Anyone see any value in the Scotland/England Margin?

Scotland going to go out and try to beat England up, can't see it being a high scoring game at all tbh.

That being said, Scotland's defence against us was akin to a tea strainer trying to fold back a flood.

Comment

england to beat scotland by 30pts

Comment

lump on france now before they score

Comment

Anyone see any value in the Scotland/England Margin?

Scotland going to go out and try to beat England up, can't see it being a high scoring game at all tbh.

That being said, Scotland's defence against us was England will be akin to a tea strainer trying to fold back a toby flood.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                      england to beat scotland by 30pts
                      lol, so no?

Maybe I shouldn't read the newspapers here, there's an undertone of a potential upset in all the articles.

Possibly colouring my judgement.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

haha, that was mad. Deserved try though

Comment

Emmet, I see you enjoying my Rugby bet!

15 lost bets back 2 back, so one of these has got to hit sooner or later

Comment

lol, so no?

Maybe I shouldn't read the newspapers here, there's an undertone of a potential upset in all the articles.

Possibly colouring my judgement.
                              remember who said it tomorrow so

france look very average tbf

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                                Emmet, I see you enjoying my Rugby bet!

15 lost bets back 2 back, so one of these has got to hit sooner or later
                                Me laughing at it has clearly given it the kiss of life!

I've my whole roll invested throughout the rugby weekend.

Clerc scoring first there hurts though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                  Ship the 12 hours sleep - woot!
                                  I got 15 hours. It was epic.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Just finished the final episode of Friday Night Lights with great happiness and a little sorrow mixed in

Wow just absolutely outstanding what a show there hasn't been much around that could compare to it, its just utterly brilliant.

Definitely goes down in my books as one of the top 3 shows I have ever seen

The actors who portrayed them were just sublime could not fault any of them, the writers of the show/directors/producer's anybody really involved with it. The way the story was told and unfolded over the coarse of its seasons was out of this world.

The characters were just phenomenal, could just ramble on about this show all day long and I probably couldn't still could not convey what I truly want to say about it!

"Clear eyes full hearts can't lose"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbDwWu0IDzA[/ame]
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Delighted, Italian 15 has been best player on the pitch.

Comment

Can anyone with knowledge on the NFL either give cliffs on the current situation or have any links that explain it? I'm struggling to find anything decent. What is likely to be the outcome of all this after all the shouting? I'm assuming the actual chances of no league next year are close to 0...
                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Comment

Massi and Parisse have been immense today, good last 15 mins in store here

Comment

I backed france @ 1/16 instead of the 10/11 -16 that I meant , hold :-)

Comment

Feckin nuts

GARDAÍ BELIEVE a gun attack in south Dublin in which a man was shot five times before his 17-year-old son tackled the gunmen is linked to a rivalry in the door-to-door collection of second-hand clothes.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0312/1224291980033.html?via=mr

Comment

HUGE kick coming up!!!

Comment

Come on you Italians!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                        HUGE kick coming up!!!
                                                        Take a bow son

Comment

HUGE kick coming up!!!
                                                          Now that's Canales!

Atmosphere is incredible.

Comment

Feckin nuts

GARDAÍ BELIEVE a gun attack in south Dublin in which a man was shot five times before his 17-year-old son tackled the gunmen is linked to a rivalry in the door-to-door collection of second-hand clothes.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0312/1224291980033.html?via=mr
                                                            Originally posted by IrishTimes
                                                            "The attack is the second incident in which a foreign national has been shot here because of his involvement in organised door-to-door second-hand clothes collections for charity, or for export to eastern Europe."
                                                            wow the second time wtf over clothes

Comment

Not to take from the Italian performance, but has there ever been a lower quality 6 nations?
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                Not to take from the Italian performance, had there ever been a lower quality 6 nations?
                                                                apart from the foot and mouth divided one, absolutely not.

Comment

Now that's Canales!

Atmosphere is incredible.
                                                                  Crowd are unreal, scrum ugggghhhhhh

Comment

Watch out Ireland in th World Cup imo

Comment

ugh, I will feel robbed if this scrum turns into a penalty.

Comment

Amazing, wp Italy

Comment

Wp italy wp

Comment

amazing.

All my bets destroyed as I had France as multiples in them all, but don't give a fuck.

Comment

what a game by the italians what a win

Comment

get that into you ya french cunts

Comment

that was funny, was cheering Italy at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                    Can anyone with knowledge on the NFL either give cliffs on the current situation or have any links that explain it? I'm struggling to find anything decent. What is likely to be the outcome of all this after all the shouting? I'm assuming the actual chances of no league next year are close to 0...
                                                                                    Main issues summarised here.

The latest news is that the owners and players are $185 million dollars apart from agreement compared to the reported $1 billion before the commencement of the mediation process. NFL players are now no longer welcome at team facilities.

Comment

Truth be told, Italy should've beaten us on day 1, were beaten and bruised and tired against England and got walloped, could well have beaten Wales too in their third game, and brought it all back together for the 4th.

Not a bad side, only a couple of players short of competing regularly.
                                                                                      Always tough to play against because they're beyond physical, but they've introduced other elements to their game in recent years.

Impressive improvements year on year.

Comment

So when England beat Scotland tomorrow is that basically the championship won?

Rugby obv the biggest sport in Italy now giving how awful their football teams are.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

The unbearable Austin Healey predicted an Italian win by a point earlier, and how I laughed. Well played you tiny, bald w*nker.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                            The unbearable Austin Healey predicted an Italian win by a point earlier, and how I laughed. Well played you tiny, bald w*nker.
                                                                                            doesn't even do him justice. An awful awful excuse for a person.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                              Quick Panorama I made off my mobile last week - half way up Kitzsteinhorn Mountain, Kaprun, Austria.

That's class.

Here's one I made when I was in Nice last year, it's not as good as yours but it's not bad imo

Comment

fair turn up for the books there by the italians

lol at me thinking about lumpage on france when they went to 1/14 in the first 10mins

Comment

lolworthy United team for today

VDS; Brown, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Rafael, Gibson, O'Shea, Fabio; Rooney, Hernandez

Comment

ffs, BBC detailing "Smiths" at the moment,

Entertainment - Will Smith
                                                                                                    Cooking - Delia Smith
                                                                                                    Compromising - "Gold medal goes to Ireland's Michelle Smith"

smugbastards

Comment

ffs, BBC detailing "Smiths" at the moment,

Entertainment - Will Smith
                                                                                                      Cooking - Delia Smith
                                                                                                      Compromising - "Gold medal goes to Ireland's Michelle Smith"

smugbastards
                                                                                                      she was never proved guilty

more than likely shes as guilty as sin but so is Kelly Holmes

So unless they can prove it gtfo imo

Comment

If we beat Wales today, are we taking on England for the title? Is it based on head to head rather than points?

Comment

Michelle Smith can go fuck herself imo

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Michelle Smith can go fuck herself imo
                                                                                                            why?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              If we beat Wales today, are we taking on England for the title? Is it based on head to head rather than points?
                                                                                                              Its points diff, so the title is beyond us

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                nope, points difference.

England currently +60ish
                                                                                                                We're -2.

So we need to thrash Wales and hope Scotland beat England by more than 10/15 to give us any sort of a chance at the 6N

If Scotland beat England then its simply a H2H as we'll both have lost 1.

We'll need to absolutely destroy Wales to have any chance considering England will win tomorrow.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Emmet; 12-03-11, 16:39.

Comment

VDS; Brown, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Rafael, Gibson, O'Shea, Fabio; Rooney, Hernandez
                                                                                                                  Jesus, what is that Staying away from United now.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                    Watching 'Sigur Ros - Heima' on Sky Arts HD (sky+)

Two hours of aural and visual bliss. Sublime.
                                                                                                                    Have it on DVD, it's bloody brilliant. Sigur Rós improve my life so much just by existing

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                                                                                    For all you charlie sheen fans here is a motivational poster i made
                                                                                                                    That guy is pretty disturbing to look at...

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                    Sheffield, eh? I believe I know a thing or two about that place. Let me know when you're here, we'll go for a pint or something.
                                                                                                                    Ah great stuff - are you a local or a blow in? I'd love to hear your opinion of the place...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Jesus, what is that Staying away from United now.
                                                                                                                      Surely Arsenal have to be backed now!

Arsenal team - Almunia; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Gibbs; Wilshere, Diaby, Nasri, Denilson, Arshavin; Van Persie.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        question for all the keep fit freaks, my little one has just started swimming lessons and hubby says i have to go swimming with her now at least once a week for to practice what she has learned.
                                                                                                                        i keep making excuses that i wear contact lenses and cant go.

but im starting to feel guilty now and know that i can go and just keep the water out of my eyes.

anyway the question is is it still possible to burn calories by just staying afloat , not doing lengths of the pool as such just general light swimming!
                                                                                                                        You can swim with contacts in no problem, been doing it for 15 years. Just give them a good rinse once you get home. And I know Carlo answered the other part

And another thing Michelle, I know Tony is hot, in a poker tourney and elsewhere

Comment

Mmmm, Flushdraw I think your money is safe

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X