This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aodea View Post
    ground for life then she wuill be home all the time to babysit and will not be out to meet boys. We are all troube. Also hanging out in Dunnes. Simple country ife love it.
    we came from the country, should have fuckin stayed there lol
    ah come on , on a softer note its a horrible feeling, when your 16 and fighting with boyfriend/girlfriend!
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      Grr im so pissed off,
      I may be way off base here, though I really think you shouldn't be posting so much about your teenage daughter on such a public forum. Just seems wrong to me, even worse than seeking medical advice
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Grr im so pissed off, my lovely teenage daughter was to babysit at half 8, i text her at 7 and 8 to remind her!

half 8 no sign so i text her and said you better be home in 5 mins as you know im playing cards in mountmellick, no reply, i rang and rang no answer!

rang her friends mam to see was her daughter there, she was. she said chanel she didnt know where she was.
        9pm im getting worried as i knew the teenage disco was coming up on wedensday and i text and said its too late for me to go playing cards now. you have let me down and wont be going to the disco.

she still didnt reply which i found very strange.
        So put the 5 yr old in the car to look for her with every horrible thought going through my head.

Hell to the no. Actions have consequences.
        i know they sit in dunnes shopping centre alot so i went there and said chanel im outside dunnes so come on, she came around the corner, got in the car and showed me all my unopened text and was crying saying that 2 weeks ago the fella kissed another girl and that he told her the very next day,

he said the girl just walked up to him after the disco after i collected chanel and kissed her.i told her finish with him and she said no mam he told me the next day said he is sorry and that it was the girls fault,

she im sorry iv always been home when u have told me before.

i feel guilty now she is upstaires upset
        so should i let her go to the disco on wedensday night.
        im sure if i dont her head will be doing ninety thinking about him.
        Hell no. Actions have consequences regards of what story her fella made up.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          I may be way off base here, though I really think you shouldn't be posting so much about your teenage daughter on such a public forum. Just seems wrong to me, even worse than seeking medical advice
          BBV is not really a public forum. It's not like she posted it in the 'Live Event forum' Don't worry Michelle, I doubt this story is going viral.

Comment

sorry you feel that way, it is the BBVM thread after all and i have seeen loads of people looking for advice here and i know i havent met everyone but there are genuinely no bad people here.

i wouldnt put that on facebook though funnily enough!

im not posting pics of her, no one here knows her so i dont think its such a bad thing TBH
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Grr im so pissed off, my lovely teenage daughter was to babysit at half 8, i text her at 7 and 8 to remind her!

half 8 no sign so i text her and said you better be home in 5 mins as you know im playing cards in mountmellick, no reply, i rang and rang no answer!

rang her friends mam to see was her daughter there, she was. she said chanel she didnt know where she was.
              9pm im getting worried as i knew the teenage disco was coming up on wedensday and i text and said its too late for me to go playing cards now. you have let me down and wont be going to the disco.

So put the 5 yr old in the car to look for her with every horrible thought going through my head.

i know they sit in dunnes shopping centre alot so i went there and said chanel im outside dunnes so come on, she came around the corner, got in the car and showed me all my unopened text and was crying saying that 2 weeks ago the fella kissed another girl and that he told her the very next day,

he said the girl just walked up to him after the disco after i collected chanel and kissed her.i told her finish with him and she said no mam he told me the next day said he is sorry and that it was the girls fault,

Did she give you any explanation why she didn't come home in time and ignored her phone?
              If she didn't, I'd stick with the punishment for now. Come Wednesday you could always let her go if you think that she'd learnt her lesson by then.

My kids are alot younger and I have no experience disciplining teenagers so this might not be the best advice mind.
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Tell her to Channel her priorities on school or else that Dunnes won't only be her hanging out area for years to come
                Profit before people.

Comment

could end up with the reverse of the brian byrne situation

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Yay or Nay? I'm with yay think this is pretty cool can't remember who originally posted this but since the first one there has been two more parts.

Watch Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtzN-Ltob2w Watch Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI93y2oJ4ckSUBSCRIBE for more documentaries: http://www...

SUBSCRIBE for more documentaries and true stories: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=toddbieberWatch Part 1 here: http://www.youtube.com/wa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI93y2oJ4ck
                    Full of win, cool to hear the Redneck Manifesto too.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                      Hell no. Actions have consequences regards of what story her fella made up.
                      i told her he could have easily told that girl to go away but she said that the girl seemingly just walked straight up to him and "met him" (new word for shift)

she thinks he is not so bad as he told her straight away the next day, but i know what your saying!
                      i told her he is not worth it and that it takes 2 to to tango, she say " what are you on about! lol
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Pertinent

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lLs2dC9NaE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          Did she give you any explanation why she didn't come home in time and ignored her phone?
                          If she didn't, I'd stick with the punishment for now. Come Wednesday you could always let her go if you think that she'd learnt her lesson by then.

My kids are alot younger and I have no experience disciplining teenagers so this might not be the best advice mind.
                          yes she did explain, all the texts i sent her were in her inbox unopened, i looked at them and they were, she said mam i was so upset and i honestly didnt remember about babysitting!

its the first time she has let me down for babysitting!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

I nearly always come here for medical advice

It is kinda strange thou sometimes when you feel like you know some people you have never met before but feel like you know them from the way they express how they feel about themselves and others.

It is a strange beast this thread a lot of people from time to time share how they are feeling being it Michelle and her family or Zuroph and his GF situaion to Lazare posting about the passing of a loved one.

Some people find it easier than others to open up and share I know I keep back some stuff back sure other people do to but each to their own

Long live the BBV!
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Went to see Battle Los Angeles.
                              Thin plot but if I would give it 8 out of ten.
                              Amazing special effects and non stop action.

Comment

I'd be sceptical about asking for this specific advice for the simple reason that this forum is very open and has people from all walks of life on it (And has recently been pimped on a very popular radio show), so there's a greater than 0% chance the posts get back to her. Obv you've said nothing bad but I'd still imagine that'd be quite awkward. Or if she's smart, she'd register an account just to reply with a list of reasons why you should let her goto the disco and get revenge on the bloke Sammi style...
                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I nearly always come here for medical advice

It is kinda strange thou sometimes when you feel like you know some people you have never met before but feel like you know them from the way they express how they feel about themselves and others.

It is a strange beast this thread a lot of people from time to time share how they are feeling being it Michelle and her family or Zuroph and his GF situaion to Lazare posting about the passing of a loved one.

Some people find it easier than others to open up and share I know I keep back some stuff back sure other people do to but each to their own

Long live the BBV!
                                  well said danny, thats so true, everything you have said!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

i told her he could have easily told that girl to go away but she said that the girl seemingly just walked straight up to him and "met him" (new word for shift)

she thinks he is not so bad as he told her straight away the next day, but i know what your saying!
                                    i told her he is not worth it and that it takes 2 to to tango, she say " what are you on about! lol
                                    Extremely old word for it.

Meh. New world we live in when girls go up and rape guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                      I'd be sceptical about asking for this specific advice for the simple reason that this forum is very open and has people from all walks of life on it (And has recently been pimped on a very popular radio show), so there's a greater than 0% chance the posts get back to her. Obv you've said nothing bad but I'd still imagine that'd be quite awkward. Or if she's smart, she'd register an account just to reply with a list of reasons why you should let her goto the disco and get revenge on the bloke Sammi style...
                                      i wouldnt be sceptical one bit asking for advice here, its us same crew here every evening who iv grown to know, doesnt bother me honestly!

its feckin safer here than chatting to my nosey neighbours lol
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I would still not let her go to the disco, and as for him get him a KITN

Comment

Long live the BBV!
                                          Nah, I just feel sometimes people should be reminded how public this forum really is. I've often googled two words from here, and the top 2 results were from here (sometimes due to unique misspellings)

It may just be the inner

in me speaking, though I really think most people leave too much personal info hanging around online.

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                            I would still not let her go to the disco, and as for him get him a KITN
                                            do you mind me asking have you kids and what ages?

i really dont know what to do about the disco!
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                              Full of win, cool to hear the Redneck Manifesto too.
                                              Yeah its pretty awesome, no idea what a Redneck Manifesto is thou

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                              Wow a movie we finally agree on, stop the presses! I didn't even really mind Michelle Rodriguez in it and I generally don't like her, real big fan of Aaron Eckhart

Very good popcorn movie, kinda wanna watch Independence Day now

well said danny, thats so true, everything you have said!
                                              Might look stupid but there is some semblance of a brain in here.

Comment

Stole this off Betfair.
                                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OxFCnbVjhc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OxFCnbVjhc[/ame]

Comment

Nah, I just feel sometimes people should be reminded how public this forum really is. I've often googled two words from here, and the top 2 results were from here (sometimes due to unique misspellings)

It may just be the inner

in me speaking, though I really think most people leave too much personal info hanging around online.

Yeah there is defo some truth to what you say about people putting some amount of info about themselves out there but once its nothing too crazy or too personal or embarrassing you probably shouldn't have anything to worry about.

When the site gets bought by Daft.ie or something and goes main stream might be time to start worrying then

You would wanna be some super sleuth to wade through 120k posts to find some stuff

Comment

Michelle you can't have her thinking your too much of a soft touch and she can get away with these selfish acts the next time. String her along for a while on the disco thing and tell her to earn your trust in her, by doing extra chores, babysitting or the like.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Go to the Disco with her as punishment.

Put it about.

Get a few numbers.

She'll never not reply to a text or not show up to babysit again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                        went to it today as well, one minute they were in police station, next they had rocket launchers, fell asleep obviously. not sure how much i missed

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          Michelle you can't have her thinking your too much of a soft touch and she can get away with these selfish acts the next time. String her along for a while on the disco thing and tell her to earn your trust in her, by doing extra chores, babysitting or the like.
                                                          thats excactly what i said to her, i said your so selfish, you have been up town since 1.30 and you didnt bother thinking about me going out but she says she genuinely forgot.

Her friends birthday is tomorrow and she needs to get her a present, plus carnival is coming next week, so i offered her 50 euro for everything including disco and she said huh " im supposed to get everything out of that" i said take it or leave it!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                            Extremely old word for it.
                                                            Could be worse, she could have said got the shift.

Yeah its pretty awesome, no idea what a Redneck Manifesto is thou
                                                            Dissapointed dude.

See here, great Irish band.
                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zuGEgS-fA[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkC5OaL-4gQ[/ame]
                                                              "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                Could be worse, she could have said got the shift.

Dissapointed dude.

See here, great Irish band.
                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zuGEgS-fA
                                                                Not digging it.

Comment

if anyone is interested iv set up a home game for 11.30 , 10 freezout!

club ID 349074
                                                                  password charlie sheen
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Graham Norton has really got his chat show technique perfected down to a tee. He's very good.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                      Graham Norton has really got his chat show technique perfected down to a tee. He's very good.
                                                                      Yep, his show's are great entertainment.

Plus one for Cork.

Comment

Yep, his show's are great entertainment.

Plus one for Cork.
                                                                        danny u wanna play a game!!
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Can you accept my membership, so I can play?

Comment

cmon lads i have frankie carbon and that femi lad might play!! dont know the chap personally but franki said that the 2 of them will play!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

of course! club ID is 349074
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

If you get a few together I would be up for a game. Half pissed and tilting so I guess I will be easy money. I would have a preference for holdem rather than omaha tho.

Comment

Yeah I'll play.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                    If you get a few together I would be up for a game. Half pissed and tilting so I guess I will be easy money. I would have a preference for holdem rather than omaha tho.
                                                                                    Pissed and you don't want to play Omaha? How bizarre.

Comment

game is called Tom Tom i think lol so many different yokes there!!!

password charlie sheen!

2k stack 10 FO
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I'm wrecked but i'll play.

Comment

I did say preferance not that I was counting it out

Comment

Comment

of course! club ID is 349074
                                                                                              I wuz going to bed. Now I've opened the third bottle of wine. Should be fun if I can still see the screen/ don't fall asleep

Comment

I'll play an omaha rebuy if there is one?

If there is can someone PM me the details on how to join please? I've never played the stars homegames before.

Comment

I'll play but I need a club ID and an invitation code apparently?
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                    I'll play an omaha rebuy if there is one?

If there is can someone PM me the details on how to join please? I've never played the stars homegames before.
                                                                                                    cmon an play the tenner FO for the crack! just click on homegames tab look for my club , ID is 349074 and join! ill accept you then you can reg for TOM ROM tourney!!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

ID is 349074
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

if anyone is interested iv set up a home game for 11.30 , 10 freezout!

club ID 349074
                                                                                                        password charlie sheen
                                                                                                        Invitation code is the 'password'above^^

Comment

ready to roll on which ever

Comment

Right, pending my invitation being accepted I'm in. Been in all day with a cold, this is probably the most excitement I'll have all day so I better take it down...

Comment

In for Tomtom (sounds dirty).

Any interest in a small rebuy yamaha game?

Comment

Quick Panorama I made off my mobile last week - half way up Kitzsteinhorn Mountain, Kaprun, Austria.

Last edited by coillcam; 11-03-11, 23:27.

Comment

In for Tomtom.

Any interest in a small rebuy yamaha game?
                                                                                                                  I'll probably play for shits and giggles, no more than a 5er rebuy though, I've pretty much never played Omaha before

Comment

cmon an play the tenner FO for the crack! just click on homegames tab look for my club , ID is 349074 and join! ill accept you then you can reg for TOM ROM tourney!!

Registered now just waiting for you to accept me

Comment

Reg'd. OK so who's who? I'm quel esprit

Comment

im the guy who hopes i dont have to play you heads up. well played in the league and hope im not looking at scratch for the first round. with 2 left its not looking good

Comment

Wasn't planning to drink this weekend, few big sessions coming up next week, but theres a bottle of Southern Comfort in the kitchen which is eying me up... Noone at home and no one about to go out so might just indulge...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X