This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    don't tell Mrs Duke III that, she thinks Shatter is the nuts. Very progressive on the social and family law side of things apparently.
    U going to organise a cheltenham tipping comp as per usual mate?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      just finished Database project, spreadsheet project and computer programming assigment which I HAD to copy as i have not got a clue!!!!!!!
      Just finished it?
      Ctrl+C followed by Ctrl+V will be a big help in future.

I never hand/email people work, I'm happy to help people in my class and get help in return, but I can't stand busting balls and then sharing credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Just finished it?
        Ctrl+C followed by Ctrl+V will be a big help in future.

I never hand/email people work, I'm happy to help people in my class and get help in return, but I can't stand busting balls and then sharing credit.
        I only copied the C++ assignmemt!!! and then i changed it around slightly, the person that gave me that had plenty of help from me for other things!
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
          U going to organise a cheltenham tipping comp as per usual mate?
          no, sorry Kev - am off to Portugal for 2 weeks tomorrow am

you strike me as an able replacement!
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

don't tell Mrs Duke III that, she thinks Shatter is the nuts. Very progressive on the social and family law side of things apparently.
            so what portfolio was alan given?

SPOILER

Comment

He literally wrote the book on Family Law. However he despises my profession and wants to get rid of us entirely.
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I am on a strict diet of Elbow, Queens of the stone age and Explosions in the sky with them 3 gigs coming in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                  It just goes to show that mathematical literacy doesn't neccessarily correspond to intelligence.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I don't mind running the Cheltenham competition if someone will do the escrow for me.

Comment

LolReligion more like!

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                      It just goes to show that mathematical literacy doesn't neccessarily correspond to intelligence.
                      Well, if you base your assumptions on fallacy, its hard to get a correct answer.
                      That site's just a piss take though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                        He literally wrote the book on Family Law. However he despises my profession and wants to get rid of us entirely.
                        hmmm, a world without lawyers eh?

sounds good

Comment

flicked through this briefly. I think some of the major problems revolve around thinking the sun is made from coal. Quite a big assumption to make that slightly skews the maths.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

sounds good

Nope, just a world without my brand. Shatter was a solicitor remember, he won't be getting rid of them.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Nope, just a world without my brand. Shatter was a solicitor remember, he won't be getting rid of them.
                                  whats your brand then?
                                  barrister...

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    heart still beating like a feckin crazy thing, sigh
                                    smoke more

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

in fairness you and I could hardly complain if our professions were abolished overnight on the grounds of general benefit to humanity!

Comment

Yes indeed without solicitiors how would we manage to write our own wills, sucessfully exchange deeds for money in property transactions or have any idea what to do if we fall on public property? At the moment they do provide an important debt collection service however. Take that legal profession and if nobody could point out the value added by my profession I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                          I am on a strict diet of Elbow, Queens of the stone age and Explosions in the sky with them 3 gigs coming in the near future.
                                          I completely forgot Elbows new album was released the other day until I seen this post.... Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Yo BBV kindness required once again.

Looking to book these flights, need someone with prepaid mastercard to sort me out. Can ship to any Irish Bank Account.

PM if you can do it.
                                            coilcam sorted me out last time, don't wan't to pester him to do it again though!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                              My niece is making her conformation in about 2 hours fingers crossed no rain or whatnot and we get some sunshine.

I am standing as her sponsor so have to look half decent for this thing with slacks + shirt and tie but sitting in a church for 2 hours isn't gonna be cool beans.
                                              Don't forget the canon cunt!

That Charlie Sheen "Winning" song has been on repeat for me all morning.

It would still be awesome even if it wasn't hilarious.

ditto. Its priceless
                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

sounds good
                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9JAt6gFqM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Ugh. Am heading away this weekend for a few nights, going to see Derek Jacobi as Lear and a few other nice things planned now it looks like I'll have to cut it short and head out to Botswana to deal with a problem there. I don't mind that too much but these things don't always go according to plan and Cheltenham is the following week. Will need to us all my savings bank of Cheltenham run good just to get back in time for the races.
                                                  I knew this would happen
                                                  I finished ahead of schedule in Gabrone but there is something else needs doing in Kenya. I'm thinking of dealing on a trip to Port Elizabeth for some family duties and being home in time to see Pandorama romp home in return for missing Cheltenham for the first time ever.
                                                  Mmmm. I must be out of my tiny little mind
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

in fairness you and I could hardly complain if our professions were abolished overnight on the grounds of general benefit to humanity!
                                                    Would love to argue with you but I know that nobody cares how incredibly useful we are because of the bad news stories that surround us about fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                      flicked through this briefly. I think some of the major problems revolve around thinking the sun is made from coal. Quite a big assumption to make that slightly skews the maths.
                                                      No no, it's much, much stupider than that. Far stupider. What he has effectively calculated is the height of the earth's troposphere, if it was true that it got hotter the higher up you go. This guy thinks that the hottest place on earth is the peak of Everest.
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Kayroo.. are you meaning Barrister's in general or just what you are dealing with?

Comment

LolReligion more like!

Well, if you base your assumptions on fallacy, its hard to get a correct answer.
                                                          That site's just a piss take though.
                                                          No no, it's much, much stupider than that. Far stupider. What he has effectively calculated is the height of the earth's troposphere, if it was true that it got hotter the higher up you go. This guy thinks that the hottest place on earth is the peak of Everest.
                                                          This, the whole site is made up just to make a mockery of fundamentalist christians.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church
                                                          Last edited by oleras; 10-03-11, 14:35.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Would love to argue with you but I know that nobody cares how incredibly useful we are because of the bad news stories that surround us about fees.
                                                            meh, we ruined the world

get some ambition ffs

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                              This, the whole site is made up just to make a mockery of fundamentalist christians.

Oops. I guess I just can't resist correcting technical innaccuracies, no matter how funny they are.

Comment

meh, we ruined the world

get some ambition ffs
                                                                not the whole world just the developed parts. In many ways you just brought everyone down to second and third level status.

Comment

Q17
                                                                  Attached Files
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Glad to see this as I had thought that the internet housed even stupider people then I already thought

Comment

Amen brother, I know a lottery thread where this exact statement will go down a storm actually, hope you don't mind me borrowing it

Comment

Glad to see this as I had thought that the internet housed even stupider people then I already thought
                                                                        LOL, it is a pretty good level the whole site, i am sure though that some of the members really belive it to be true.

This is quiet funny...

This too shall pass.

Comment

not the whole world just the developed parts. In many ways you just brought everyone down to second and third level status.
                                                                          still a pretty solid achievement imo

Comment

I wonder do they do T-shirts ?

This is gold.

This too shall pass.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKsV6oqZW38&tracker=False[/ame]

This is the most stupidest hand I've ever seen. Both players need shooting.
                                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Wrong

I'd presume he did it in the bookies. He picked 3 numbers to come out in the first 7, and stuck a €2 on it at odds of 300/1, He was never anywhere near €7.6m because it wasn't possible. He could also have stuck 20 cent on 4 numbers at 3000/1 for the same return.
                                                                                Wrong? Everything I said still applies.
                                                                                He has obviously found his level.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This is gold.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42580
                                                                                  james dewitt is the man in there
                                                                                  he has got lots of medals for amongst other things, punching the most queers, being an ex mastrabater, being on a mission to australia and a "tell her once" medal

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKsV6...&tracker=False

That's just awesome, I don't even know which bit is my favourite, each street just keeps on delivering
                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Comment

lads you need to put a new hamster into the treadmill on the IPB Servomatic 2000

seeya in a few weeks, I'm off

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw[/ame]
                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I love it! Vicente shouldn't have been able to raise at any stage in the hand. He can't even bet if it's checked to him. Random table donk announcing "Pocket 9s would be fun" should get a slap in the mouth too

Comment

New Chemical Brothers 3D show is getting amazing reviews.

The Chemical Brothers latest live show, the Further tour, has to be experienced to be believed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_FXvmxeKk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaL5RRMUFIc[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Did the guy with the Jack fold on the end?

Comment

That Charlie Sheen "Winning" song has been on repeat for me all morning.

It would still be awesome even if it wasn't hilarious.
                                                                                                  Same, had it on repeat for a couple of hours last night. Felt quite motivated due to it.
                                                                                                  It's going again.

Comment

iphone WiFi tethering is outrageous.

On the bus, on my laptop.

Delish

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                      Same, had it on repeat for a couple of hours last night. Felt quite motivated due to it.
                                                                                                      It's going again.
                                                                                                      Yeah I listened to it for hours this morning as well.

It's on Grooveshark as well which is just awesome!

Comment

Poker tracker is the most tilting piece of fucking software ever to try and install.

Comment

The 1k bet on the river is loltastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                            The 1k bet on the river is loltastic.
                                                                                                            Undoubtedly my favourite part

Comment

My niece is making her conformation in about 2 hours fingers crossed no rain or whatnot and we get some sunshine.

I am standing as her sponsor so have to look half decent for this thing with slacks + shirt and tie but sitting in a church for 2 hours isn't gonna be cool beans.
                                                                                                              Turned out to a be a great day delighted with how it went, no major drama's little stress in the house this morning obviously for my sis trying to get stuff sorted.

Walked into my sister's house and my 4 year old nephew asks me "do you like my tie" I reply yes and he then says "you also look very nice Uncle Daniel" haha the little chap was in great form today crazy little dude.

Made it a mission to not look at my watch as I knew I would just keep going back to it but the church was over in about 90 minutes which was sweet.

Tried to get some snaps but was crazy windy outside so done what I could, proud of my niece she was well mannered today and handled herself very well

And who do I bump into in the church??? Bomber Nolan
                                                                                                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 10-03-11, 17:13.
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Danny, the only question that is relevant on confirmation day.

'How much she make?'

Comment

And who do I bump into in the church??? Bomber Nolan
                                                                                                                  How much did he make?

Comment

OMFG!! That is fucking crazy! I clicked on about 50 pages to see what was happening in the thread and not only do they seem to genuinely believe the Sun is only 500 miles away, some of them even seem to still think the earth is flat!
                                                                                                                    IMO Senior Counsels and Barristers are by far the best lawyers in the country, however, IMO the whole profession needs to be completely reformed.

I'd actually be interested in your thoughts on why we need a seperate profession of Solicitors and Barristers and not just have one all encompassing "Lawyer" profession.
                                                                                                                    Yes indeed without solicitiors how would we manage to write our own wills, sucessfully exchange deeds for money in property transactions or have any idea what to do if we fall on public property? At the moment they do provide an important debt collection service however. Take that legal profession and if nobody could point out the value added by my profession I would greatly appreciate it.
                                                                                                                    huh??

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                                      OMFG!! That is fucking crazy! I clicked on about 50 pages to see what was happening in the thread and not only do they seem to genuinely believe the Sun is only 500 miles away, some of them even seem to still think the earth is flat!
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xONu-_g2lL0[/ame]

Comment

This is gold.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42580
                                                                                                                        That is the most fooked up thing I've seen in a looooong time. This dude's description had me laughing out loud for a while tho!!

Pastor Ezekiel
                                                                                                                        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

Comment

The landoverbapist site is a fake/piss take.

Edit: I see Emmet it in a far better way, wp.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Teddie; 10-03-11, 17:36.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X