This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Brush your teeth and tell me your address.
    quoted for soberments...lol
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone wanna get a Stars home game going?
      Whats the story with these home games? Not gonna play tonight. Just the flippage seemed really silly yesterday. Everyone involved donating to randommers from Russia/eastern Europe
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
        RTE can suck my balls for the £160 tv license next time.

the late late was an embarrassment tonight with the special hand picked audience.

whether you agree or disagree with helping someone end there life etc.... the whole thing was a joke with good auld 1920s ireland coming out strong from the staged audience.

that 1920s looking doctor should really have a chat with herself.

God it made me mad watching it
        This was your first mistake !
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
          link to parenting forum thread? I reported a PM from her a few weeks back, wondering if that was something to do with it too. From what I can gather she might be back on a new account, not modding any more though.
          Doubt it's the parent forum thread, as Dev seems to agree with her in it in the end.

Maybe no one will ever know... it's all rumour, im not going adding anymore to it on here.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
            .... romantic night..... girl with the dragon tattoo plus the follow up.
            I take it ye haven't read the books?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
              I would imagine it was just their downloaded movie of choice to watch tonight. And yeah, it is pretty terrible. The biography 'The Man Behind The Shades' is well worth a read though. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Man-Behind-S...9282503&sr=8-1
              thanks for that, just purchased used for 00.01p lol but with P&P came to 4 euro!!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                This was your first mistake !
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                  Whats the story with these home games? Not gonna play tonight. Just the flippage seemed really silly yesterday. Everyone involved donating to randommers from Russia/eastern Europe
                  I dunno Collie, I just assumed it was possible to set up a private game, thought i heard that in here before

You up for it dude?
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    Maybe they are into that kind of stuff !!
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Min raise snap call Q7 nice

PokerStars Game #58665511985: Tournament #409011265, $20+$5+$2 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (400/800) - 2011/03/04 23:50:12 WET [2011/03/04 18:50:12 ET]
                      Table '409011265 4' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                      Seat 1: alexistsaous (6730 in chips)
                      Seat 2: V666AD06RUS (24350 in chips)
                      Seat 3: Mikumee (7396 in chips)
                      Seat 5: NINJA-ATHENS (14445 in chips)
                      Seat 6: KIV GEO (11385 in chips)
                      Seat 7: EATmyANTE (9529 in chips)
                      Seat 8: dianadanique (8490 in chips)
                      Seat 9: Blaatster (10365 in chips)
                      alexistsaous: posts the ante 75
                      V666AD06RUS: posts the ante 75
                      Mikumee: posts the ante 75
                      NINJA-ATHENS: posts the ante 75
                      KIV GEO: posts the ante 75
                      EATmyANTE: posts the ante 75
                      dianadanique: posts the ante 75
                      Blaatster: posts the ante 75
                      Blaatster: posts small blind 400
                      alexistsaous: posts big blind 800
                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                      Dealt to EATmyANTE [Ad 9c]
                      V666AD06RUS: folds
                      Mikumee: folds
                      alexiarie is connected
                      NINJA-ATHENS: folds
                      KIV GEO: raises 800 to 1600
                      EATmyANTE: raises 7854 to 9454 and is all-in
                      dianadanique: folds
                      Blaatster: folds
                      alexistsaous: folds
                      KIV GEO: calls 7854
                      *** FLOP *** [2s 9s 6h]
                      *** TURN *** [2s 9s 6h] [8s]
                      *** RIVER *** [2s 9s 6h 8s] [5s]
                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                      KIV GEO: shows [Qs 7s] (a flush, Queen high)
                      EATmyANTE: shows [Ad 9c] (a pair of Nines)
                      KIV GEO collected 20708 from pot
                      KIV GEO wins the $5 bounty for eliminating EATmyANTE
                      EATmyANTE finished the tournament in 349th place
                      *** SUMMARY ***
                      Total pot 20708 | Rake 0
                      Board [2s 9s 6h 8s 5s]
                      Seat 1: alexistsaous (big blind) folded before Flop
                      Seat 2: V666AD06RUS folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                      Seat 3: Mikumee folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                      Seat 5: NINJA-ATHENS folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                      Seat 6: KIV GEO showed [Qs 7s] and won (20708) with a flush, Queen high
                      Seat 7: EATmyANTE showed [Ad 9c] and lost with a pair of Nines
                      Seat 8: dianadanique (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                      Seat 9: Blaatster (small blind) folded before Flop

Comment

ill play an 8game 5er sng HU for the laugh?
                        or sit at 5/10c plo on homegames

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          no actually i havent, himself reads those kind of books , i only read non-fiction! the only reason i got the film was my mother watched it last night and said it was brill and fairly rough in places and im into rough violent movies!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            Is Tron worth watching?

Is it meh enough so that if I bust early in a tournie I can just switch it off and hit the hay?
                            I'd imagine it's really meh enough for that. I've watched the first one at least 3 times and have no idea who the bad guy was

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOP-IinXvM[/ame]

Comment

the late late was an embarrassment tonight with the special hand picked audience.

whether you agree or disagree with helping someone end there life etc.... the whole thing was a joke with good auld 1920s ireland coming out strong from the staged audience.

I recorded it because I thought there was gonna be a bunch of new bands playing. I've been watching the Commitments crew the last 40 mins, gradually realising I was wrong. If that's what's coming I'm turning it the fook off.

Comment

Oh, Fair game is well worth a watch, basic enough story, but very good performances from both leads, once scene in particular...you will know it when you see it !

When i say basic...you know what i mean....or maybe i have to say it louder ? ?
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

id love to play as im so bored lol! so pm me details if u are ok!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    Is Tron worth watching?

Is it meh enough so that if I bust early in a tournie I can just switch it off and hit the hay?
                                    Tron is a great watch. Altho as said in cousins bit scared to watch it without the 3d and cinema surround sound. Soundtrack in it is fantastic. Balls i downloaded it earlier will rewatch again

Comment

no actually i havent, himself reads those kind of books , i only read non-fiction! the only reason i got the film was my mother watched it last night and said it was brill and fairly rough in places and im into rough violent movies!
                                      Thats ok, I thought maybe you were expecting a Swedish version of a BradPitt/AngieJolly Hollywood 'thriller', whereas depending on how faithful the adaptation of the books are the films might be fairly gruesome. So I didn't quite see them as being 'romantic viewing'.
                                      But it sounds as if you'll be ok with them.

Comment

even a reply telling me that would have been suffice!

wonder why it was on facebook ie friday night movie an all that!!

ah it might be a load of shite have it downloaded now will watch it some day during week!

sorry a bit grumpy, hubby has food poisoning ( no i didnt cook) he reckons it was sausages he ate out of a garage this morn. he is in a bad state, so much for the romantic night, two bottle of blossom hill, girl with the dragon tattoo plus the follow up and a chinese.

so here i am eating a chinese on my own drinking the wine and dying for a bit of nookie

and he is on the 2pm flight back to work on sunday, god i feel like crying, wont fuckin see him for 6 weeks!
                                        Whats garage a euphemism for?

Also was disapointed with Drafon Tattoo film, read the books but gave up after 100 pagess of the 3rd one as it was complete and utter garbage. 1st book was good, film is disjointed tho
                                        Last edited by ghostface; 05-03-11, 00:09.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          I didn't even know she changed her name. Last post 2 weeks ago. First I heard of it anyways.
                                          That's the stupid bint who claims to be a witch yeah?

Comment

Seriously tilting.
                                            I emailed them after it. (cause that will sort it.)
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I'll play just show me how to reg up

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                That's the stupid bint who claims to be a witch yeah?
                                                great minds....and her superior knowledge of sex....lol
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I see the ladies are posting more I will be on the sauce for a couple of nights as I have cousins visiting from Scotland. Maybe I should fire up IPB when I get home and talk shite with the rest of ye

Comment

What have you in mind?
                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

if the stars private game is a go let me know !!
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I dunno Collie, I just assumed it was possible to set up a private game, thought i heard that in here before

You up for it dude?
                                                        Like I said, not tonight. Fairely hammered/tired. And have just watched the first 4 episodes of 'Space 1999' back to back

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZW4groJro[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                            Whats garage a euphemism for?

Also was disapointed with Drafon Tattoo film, read the books but gave up after 100 pagess of the 3rd one as it was complete and utter garbage. 1st book was good, film is disjointed tho

obviously locked !
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                              ill play an 8game 5er sng HU for the laugh?
                                                              or sit at 5/10c plo on homegames
                                                              Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                              What have you in mind?
                                                              Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                              if the stars private game is a go let me know !!

Is it possible to set up a friendly stt?

That's what I had in mind, don't know much about stars' private feature.

Comment

right lads there are a good few of us looking for a home game, so whats the story??

whos gaff do ye normally play on, im only in laois hammers and one other not sure which one!
                                                                so let me know!
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

obviously locked !
                                                                  What's wrong with disjointed?

Comment

There is an ipb home group set up with 16 members, not sure who you have to get to accept you. we should all have an IPB game, it's been a while.

In fact, when is the IPBOOP going to start?

Comment

thats the idea afaik....PLO H/L stt would be great ! 10er ?
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I'll try make one now if you want?

Comment

do you have a home game set up in your account if not who has thats available?

ill play a s&G for around a tenner!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

I'll play if we can get it going. I'm not part of any home game group, easy to set up?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                              What's wrong with disjointed?
                                                                              hahahahah omg sorry i thought he meant dissapointed
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

obviously locked !
                                                                                dis·joint·ed (ds-jointd)
                                                                                adj. 1. Separated at the joints.
                                                                                2. Out of joint; dislocated.
                                                                                3. Lacking order or coherence:

Dragon wrong obviously

Comment

None of us seem to know how te fook to set this thing up, anyone know anyone who does?

Comment

Ok i've created a Home game

Club:IPB HomeGame
                                                                                    Activation code:44556677

11 dollar fo starts in 10 mins

Comment

I have a group set up, the ID is 222893 if a anyone wants to join and i can set a game up? 10 dollar buyin NLH?

edit. I see Mary got in there to sort you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post

Is this on stars Carl?

Comment

Whats the set up Carl?

Comment

Go to Home Games(top right) and join club is on the left. Hope it works out as i've no clue either lol. Get in fast people

Comment

what is the club id number?

Comment

Go to Home Games(top right) and join club is on the left. Hope it works out as i've no clue either lol. Get in fast people
                                                                                                the club id needs a number, not a name ?
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

You need the club ID, not the name

Comment

Is this on stars Carl?
                                                                                                    Yes

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                    Whats the set up Carl?
                                                                                                    As in structure? 10 mins blinds.

Comment

so here i am eating a chinese on my own drinking the wine and dying for a bit of nookie
                                                                                                      Brush your teeth and tell me your address.

smash it
                                                                                                      48

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        You need the club ID, not the name
                                                                                                        333819

Sorry i'm a fish

Comment

333819

Sorry i'm a fish
                                                                                                          You also need to accept afaik

cool bananas !!

Tournie starts in 1 hour / ?
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Status : applied, members :2.

Edit: status: member, I feel so loved right now.

Says tournie is starting in 1hr?

Comment

Club manager has to accept code

Comment

Lol tourney starts in 1 hr 4 mins... Anyone want to make the tourney as i'm clearly braindead?

Comment

333819

Sorry i'm a fish
                                                                                                                  10 min blinds is far too long. 5 mins or even 3 mins is fine

Would prefer a $3 rebuy with 3 or 5 min blinds rather than an $11 freezeout with 10 min blinds

Comment

Lol tourney starts in 1 hr 4 mins... Anyone want to make the tourney as i'm clearly braindead?
                                                                                                                    use the same club and try again ?
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      10 min blinds is far too long. 5 mins or even 3 mins is fine

Would prefer a $3 rebuy with 3 or 5 min blinds rather than an $11 freezeout with 10 min blinds
                                                                                                                      Ok Mr Poopypants you make the game.. i'll donate

Comment

WTF, when I click on home games a box opens and in the 'Club ID (number)' box it won't let me enter anything????

ideas??

Comment

I will be long in bed before that starts, so will have to do this another night.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X