Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't really understand the rugby but France seem small, slow and stupid.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Lenihan becomes the first FF TD actually elected at nearly 7pm. wow

Comment

Can I celebrate my FF under 20 seats yet? Did the SP get 3?
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Was Gerry born with that beard or are there pictures of him without it?

Also, how come Gerry wasn't included in the last live debate a few days ago?

Comment

England are so fucking shit. Can't understand how the French didn't just tear them apart.

France were crap today though, apologies for the tip, but if you watched the game you'll know that it was valoooooo.

So disappointing.

Comment

RTE are really annoying me now. Why won't they show the quota on the screen as the count is being read?

Elemental stuff ffs
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

We will rise again Emmet.

Comment

Bubbleking's nose looks fucked in that interview!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      iirc they just take them off the top, considering a lot of constituencies open their boxes in numerical order I think it's really dubious how random it really is.
                      Well, I've never seen it happen but I've inquired about it a few times and I'm told the way it is supposed to work is that the boxes are opened in order and are viewed by the tallymen but then they are mixed as they are counted in to first preference bundles. Obv there are ways it could be gamed but as far as I can see there is never an issue when there is a huge surplus to be distributed only when its a small one.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

whos the candidate in Dublin SE who only got 18 votes? Do his own family not even like him?
                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Lenihan becomes the first FF TD actually elected at nearly 7pm. wow
                          Which means we are still waiting for one to get elected with an actual quota.

Comment

Fuckin smug head on the guy standing behind Adams

Comment

For those following it, the La Liga title race could be blown open in the next few weeks. Barcas next league fixtures are Mallorca (A), who've an awesome home record and drew in the Camp Nou, Valencia (A), Zaragoza (H) Arsenal (H) and Sevilla (A), and Xavi, Puyol, Valdes and Alves all missig for one or more matches

So three of their four toughest league fixtures with a huge champions league match in the middle with key players out, if the point gap in the league still stands at 5 (5.5 really) points after this I'd be shocked if Barca didn't close the deal despite having to play away to Real, but I'd be very surprised if it wasn't alot tighter than that by the end of it. Should be very interesting times in La Liga starting with Mallorca v Barca today followed by Depor v Real who have won there once in something like 16 occasions themselves.
                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Deserves a kick.

Comment

Do they not feel like spas just standing directly behind him staring at the camera, especially the woman who has to stand on her tiptoes to do so.

Spastics.

Comment

Comment

Carlow/Kilkenny will probably return 2 FF.

Knobends

Comment

My fathers winding me up about FF.

He reckons the line is 18 seats - am I on the overs or unders?

Comment

Will be mighty craic in the dail with the amount of Shinners in there this time.
                                          Wait for the next round of savage cuts... just somemone different holding the knife.

Still reeling from Januarys shocking payslip.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                            Well obv.
                                            Geoffrey Rush is a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

over IMO, the country folk have been a bit more generous.
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I think overs unfortunately

Comment

That's what I think as well.

Anyone else?

Comment

Overs, its going to come in about 21/22 I say.

Take him for every penny you can, goad him into gambling too much.

Comment

Pat struggling with the touch screen, its like being back on the toy show for him

Comment

Pat struggling with the touch screen, its like being back on the toy show for him
                                                        Ridiculous gimmick imo. What's wrong with the producers just putting the stuff on the screen and letting the presenter talk about it?
                                                        My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Even I know how to use it after seeing him struggle with it for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                                            Ridiculous gimmick imo. What's wrong with the producers just putting the stuff on the screen and letting the presenter talk about it?
                                                            Producers are sadists obviously.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                danutpeddlar's the image of his oul fella imo
                                                                Yeah, said that to Mrs. Doke before.

"He looks just like his son"
                                                                "Who is his son?"
                                                                "Tom Kitt. Ppoker player, you met him in Galway once."
                                                                "I don't remember. What does he look like?"
                                                                My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

What's the deal with that HSP thread now?

blaaaaaaah is trying to book a bet with a guy on the outcome of season 7. It's a recorded show. It looks to my eyes that he somehow knows the outcome.

Am I wrong here?
                                                                  Last edited by Lazare; 26-02-11, 19:57.

Comment

whats the story on our candidate 40something?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

What's the deal with that HSP thread now?

blaaaaaaah is trying to book a bet with a guy on the outcome of season 7. It's a recorded show. It looks to my eyes that he somehow knows the outcome.

Pretty scummy if he's not winding the guy up.

Am I wrong here?
                                                                      I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel mentioned in one of his blog posts that he finally booked a win on HSP but the guy offering odds said they know each other so I assume its all fine.

Opr

Comment

Any streams to the Dublin v Kerry game?

Comment

lol cork. celebrating having a guy lonely in opposition with no1 to back him up.

and lol tipp, still electing the gangster.
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Also HSP seem to be pretty watertight with spoilers, doubt the results leaked anywhere, i can't remember them ever leaking in the past
                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Aonghas O'Snodaigh from Angry Birds just on tv there.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool
                                                                                Could you not just have posted in thread saying that it is a recorded show and the result might be known already, rather than post here about it and call it scummy? Why court controversy?
                                                                                Didn't post itt because I was one of the people complaining about it being derailed last night.

Most likely nothing to it as opr said.
                                                                                Last edited by Lazare; 26-02-11, 19:57.

Comment

Didn't post itt because I was one of the people complaining about it being derailed last night.

Calling it scummy in there would lead to me looking quite the hypocrite.

Most likely nothing to it as opr said.
                                                                                  My point is that there was a constructive way to post about it that didn't involve the use of a word like scummy.

Comment

You're right Dom, I've edited if you can edit quotes?

Comment

...

Comment

Glad to see dave browne getting elected in louth

Comment

...

Comment

Are you on board hitchhike? could see you being the mandelson of the party!

Comment

...

Comment

Pat really sticking it to Cowen

Comment

had to laugh at that
                                                                                                  kenny asks cowen how does he look at himself in the mirror in the morning, alows him about 10 words of an answer and then proceeds to cut him short

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                    Must say, quite like Micheal Martin as a person

Serious?

Comment

...

Comment

When they go back to the studio after this count I'd imagine there will have been a complaint about kennys treatment of Cowan (RIP) there.

He deserved every bit of it, you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                                          When they go back to the studio after this count I'd imagine there will have been a complaint about kennys treatment of Cowan (RIP) there.

He deserved every bit of it, you ask me.
                                                                                                          +1

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                            Are you on board hitchhike? could see you being the mandelson of the party!
                                                                                                            I'm still very hazy as to why you joined. Chasing some hottie, free beer, a deep idealogical belief?
                                                                                                            You always seem to manage to avoid the question.

Comment

The next some big story breaks and TV3 manage to have a marginally better/quicker response than RTE and people start saying that TV3>>>> RTE, I'm going to refer them to tonight.

A compelling election, during which TV3 showed 3 hours of afternoon coverage and just as it was getting good switched to Ant And Dec, followed by a Steve Carrell film.

Comment

Flying to New York with Aer lingus tomorrow. Do you need to bring anything from that pre registration, numbers etc?
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Sean Crowe is the thickest cunt to ever grace the door of Dail Eireann. imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    wasn't impressed with Pat Kenny at all there.
                                                                                                                    Damn, missed that bit, it's hard juggling between the election coverage, Dublin-v-Kerry and the premiership highlights!

Does Micheal Martin have a busted lip or something? Maybe got into a fight last night!

Comment

As expected, higher quota of morons waving like thicks at the Tallaght count centre

Comment

...

Comment

I'm from Tallaght btw

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X