X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Get a man to park for you, love.
    Ah dont start me please , he is driving, dublin airport is too expensive looking for a bargain!!
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      LOL female drivers, do me a favour, love!
      Get a man to park for you, love.
      GTFO!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
          looking for help on parking, im off to lanzarote next Monday and im looking for somewhere cheap to park the car!
          when i google i get loads so im sure some of you use certain car parks regularly when travelling.
          its 8 days total!
          "Yeah. Do me a favour, love."

Comment

Ah dont start me please , he is driving, dublin airport is too expensive looking for a bargain!!
            Drive to Letterkenny. Park in the Courtyard shopping centre car park. Come back and say you have lost your ticket. Fee for parking €5 (And petrol) lol

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
              "Yeah. Do me a favour, love."
              Grr how is that when other people look for help, they get it. !!!!

SPOILER
              Wankers
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

On the other hand Michelle, if you book online, you can get the Dublin Airport long term parking for 5.50 a day, so not too bad at all.

Comment

Unless FG get an overall majority, what other government could form? No one will form a coalition with either FF or SF, greens will be too small, and there is no other party, so unless FG want to have 10+ independents in with them, which is not likely, it has to be FG + Labour.
                  I dont know exactly what other government could form. But I know this much. When all the parties know exactly what seats they have its amazing how compatible their policies will become if the numbers add up. A slew of independents could form some sort of alliance or something. FF could support a minority FG government. FF could do better than expected and do a deal with Labour. If Lab could go into government as the bigger party they'd dump FG in a heartbeat imo. FF could get <20 seats and have enough to do a deal with FG. All these combos are dismissed in the lead up to the election but anything is possible when the votes are in. The Greens were FFs biggest critics before the 2007 election. I think Labour/FG is most likely to be next governement if they both do worse than expected and only hold about 90 seats

Comment

On the other hand Michelle, if you book online, you can get the Dublin Airport long term parking for 5.50 a day, so not too bad at all.
                    how much is it when you dont book online! just wondering the difference and am also wondering about using nearby hotel carparks are they cheaper?
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                      I dont know exactly what other government could form. But I know this much. When all the parties know exactly what seats they have its amazing how compatible their policies will become if the numbers add up. A slew of independents could form some sort of alliance or something. FF could support a minority FG government. FF could do better than expected and do a deal with Labour. If Lab could go into government as the bigger party they'd dump FG in a heartbeat imo. FF could get <20 seats and have enough to do a deal with FG. All these combos are dismissed in the lead up to the election but anything is possible when the votes are in. The Greens were FFs biggest critics before the 2007 election. I think Labour/FG is most likely to be next governement if they both do worse than expected and only hold about 90 seats
                      FF won't be in government next time. Out of the question unless somehow something amazing happens and they get 45 seats or something ridiculous and Labour being the type they are with similar seats, then it might happen. It won't though, and I can't see Labour getting more seats than FG either.

Comment

Grr how is that when other people look for help, they get it. !!!!

SPOILER
                        Wankers
                        Sorry, just so influenced by my heroes on tv and they taught me that sexism is acceptable. You were just unlucky that you were the first female poster to post something appropriotly open to a sexist comment.
                        Last edited by The Situation; 24-01-11, 23:10.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

just saw this on facebook lol!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

how much is it when you dont book online! just wondering the difference and am also wondering about using nearby hotel carparks are they cheaper?
                            Something like 8 quid if you don't book online. The 5.50 rate is for the furthest away one, the blue one, but there are regular buses. No idea about the nearby hotels to be honest, but doubt they are less than that.

Comment

@Michelle; I don't know if Dublin Coach goes past your way but it's very good for getting to and back from the airport imo. Sure check it out, dunno if it'll be of any help since the times might be off and you may also want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                ... FF could support a minority FG government. ...
                                What price is that option, IMO its the most likely non FG Lab option.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

€30M Luiz deal agreed, That Abramovich doesn't care at all and must be selling up

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                    @Michelle; I don't know if Dublin Coach goes past your way but it's very good for getting to and back from the airport imo. Sure check it out, dunno if it'll be of any help since the times might be off and you may also want to drive.

http://www.dublincoach.ie/
                                    ya thought of that but we are leaving at 4 am and not back till 4 am so i think id prefer to hop in the car, gonna check out the longterm online tomorrow , thanks!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                      Ironically haven't seen any of the Oz open, had a bet on R.Fed to scoop since pre tourney.
                                      I have been tracking results, the only's upsets of note have been top Soderling and Roddick bowing out to Dologolopov and Wawrinka, this prevented a top 8 quarters.
                                      I think its going to be the obvious Nadal v Murray, and Djokovic v Federer leading to the even more obvious Raf Fed final. Obviously there are guys here who punt tennis a lot more than me, Cardshark being one I think, so was looking for opinions on best options now.
                                      Let Fed run, or lay him off pre final to lock in profit
                                      Wawrinka has a shot in the battle of the Swiss tonight imo. I'm thinking of laying Fed @ 1.3 and see what happens in the first set.

Am I crazy tennis fans?

Comment

ok one for the road smart asses, im off to bed!!!
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          What price is that option, IMO its the most likely non FG Lab option.
                                          16/1 for a FG minority government

Comment

So fcking stressed right now, been working since 5AM Irish time this morning, spent most of the day sitting around waiting for incompetent Egyptian droolers to arrive to do a simple job, then when they did they fucked everything up and I had to wait hours for another crew to come and clean up after the first morons. This was a monumental mess where they had to move an ATM 25 yards from one room to another on a pallet truck, first they ripped up a hugely expensive carpet and scratched some marble tiles and then through utter stupidity they broke something inside the machine so that I couldn't open the door and I had to get the second crew out to physically break the covers open so we could release the mechanism they jammed to allow me open it again. So I eventually got to start doing what I needed to be doing 12 hours late and I get to one or two steps from finished my and I run into a sick difficult problem that I can't figure out.
                                            Si fucking gh

What the fck is wrong with this piece of crap?
                                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 24-01-11, 23:36.
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

So fcking stressed right now, been working since 5AM Irish time this morning, spent most of the day sitting around waiting for incompetent Egyptian droolers to arrive to do a simple job, then when they did they fucked everything up and I had to wait hours for another crew to come and clean up after the first morons. So I eventually got to start doing what I needed to be doing 12 hours late and I get to one or two steps from finished and I run into a sick difficult problem that I can't figure out.
                                              Si fucking gh

Unplug it and plug it back in again.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX1WC_F4Fm8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                Total life earnings: $42,425. Latest cash: $768 on 23-Feb-2017. Click here to see the details of Brian Downey's 7 cashes.

Comment

time to move up to where they respect my raises

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    €30M Luiz deal agreed, That Abramovich doesn't care at all and must be selling up
                                                    have you seen much of him play?

Comment

So fcking stressed right now, been working since 5AM Irish time this morning, spent most of the day sitting around waiting for incompetent Egyptian droolers to arrive to do a simple job, then when they did they fucked everything up and I had to wait hours for another crew to come and clean up after the first morons. So I eventually got to start doing what I needed to be doing 12 hours late and I get to one or two steps from finished and I run into a sick difficult problem that I can't figure out.
                                                      Si fucking gh

That is the biggest stretch to get a dystmesis into a post I've ever seen. Can't even imagine how you'd say it.*

*I may have written this post just to use the word dystmesis which is a lovely word that I absolutely never get to use.
                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                        Zilch but I hear good things.

Comment

So fcking stressed right now, been working since 5AM Irish time this morning, spent most of the day sitting around waiting for incompetent Egyptian droolers to arrive to do a simple job, then when they did they fucked everything up and I had to wait hours for another crew to come and clean up after the first morons. This was a monumental mess where they had to move an ATM 25 yards from one room to another on a pallet truck, first they ripped up a hugely expensive carpet and scratched some marble tiles and then through utter stupidity they broke something inside the machine so that I couldn't open the door and I had to get the second crew out to physically break the covers open so we could release the mechanism they jammed to allow me open it again. So I eventually got to start doing what I needed to be doing 12 hours late and I get to one or two steps from finished my and I run into a sick difficult problem that I can't figure out.
                                                          Si fucking gh

It could be worse.
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Si fucking gh

What do you do by out of curiosity? You seem to be travelling to a lot of pretty far away/exotic/strange places for work.

Comment

Great talent and had hopes of getting him at milan. Should be a permanent fixture in the team within a month imo

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                What do you do by out of curiosity? You seem to be travelling to a lot of pretty far away/exotic/strange places for work.
                                                                He trains Egyptians how to steal ATMs.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Zilch but I hear good things.
                                                                  Havent seen much of him myself but he seems very comfortable on the ball and quite pacy.

€30 million is steep but I think he could be the perfect partner for Terry.

Comment

When I see things like this, I really wish I wasn't Irish.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lenny for FF value at 5.5? Martin seems ridic short at 1.12, or am I missing something?

Playing catch-up after I missed out on last weekend's fun and frolics.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                          That is the biggest stretch to get a dystmesis into a post I've ever seen. Can't even imagine how you'd say it.*

*I may have written this post just to use the word dystmesis which is a lovely word that I absolutely never get to use.
                                                                          I even looked it up and still don't know what it means.

Now I know how Ace feels

Comment

Havent seen much of him myself but he seems very comfortable on the ball and quite pacy.

€30 million is steep but I think he could be the perfect partner for Terry.
                                                                            His replacement too probably, few years left in him maybe. Get Sanchez in and we are laughing. If we pick up a right sided attacker we will be back to our best. Lukaku in the Summer, win the title back in 11/12.

Comment

Now I know how Ace feels
                                                                              It's a word placed between a syllable break within another word to add emphasis or comic effect.

Abso-bleeding-lutely being a good example.

When curses are used they are expletive infixations rather than dystmeses.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                Toshiba's have generally the most reliable builds in all the laptop manufacturers
                                                                                QFT. I was not a toshiba fan when I started out with doing tech work but I will say they are good value for money and have decent overall build quality. Once you disable the unnecessary bloat that comes with it, they are fairly solid machines. There is only one fault I found on the satellite series from the last maybe 4 years give or take and that was the power jack which is prone to separating from the case. Usually through mishandling but it can happen through wear and tear. That said the same can happen to some of the comparable ACER models.

Comment

So I just happened to spunk 1500e (years ago) on the least reliable Toshiba ever sold, fml, unsurprising.

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                  When I see things like this, I really wish I wasn't Irish.
                                                                                  Seems unrelated to me.
                                                                                  Don't think it is intended to be too serious.
                                                                                  The wheelie bin chat was quite good.

It's a word placed between a syllable break within another word to add emphasis or comic effect.

Abso-bleeding-lutely being a good example.

When curses are used they are expletive infixations rather than dystmeses.
                                                                                  How is it pronounced? Tried to find but couldn't.

Pretty sick gaff, hate the kitchen though, not mad on location either, ah well.
                                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-01-11, 00:04.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                    Wawrinka has a shot in the battle of the Swiss tonight imo. I'm thinking of laying Fed @ 1.3 and see what happens in the first set.

Am I crazy tennis fans?
                                                                                    Crazy imo,

But decide quick, its starting in 5 mins

Now I know how Ace feels
                                                                                    It's you you split a word and insert another word.
                                                                                    Like, "Fan-fucking-tastic", SP attempt dragged kayroo out of the shadows as sigh only has one sylable.

Comment

judging from the interest of the online sats there is going to be a huge overlay in the student masters this year. may only be 1-2k in the pot with an added IO ticket for first place.

Comment

His replacement too probably, few years left in him maybe. Get Sanchez in and we are laughing. If we pick up a right sided attacker we will be back to our best. Lukaku in the Summer, win the title back in 11/12.
                                                                                        Have seen very little of Sanchez only in the world cup but you cant judge a player on that.

Can see a big bidding war for Lukaku in the near future. He looks the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                          How is it pronounced? Tried to find but couldn't.[/URL]
                                                                                          Diss-teh-mee-sis

Comment

@RDIII.

I'll take the overs 25.5 seats Fianna Fail at $20 a seat.

(My only proviso is that if 10 or more existing FF TDs go independent or form a new party etc that its null).

Comment

Have seen very little of Sanchez only in the world cup but you cant judge a player on that.

Can see a big bidding war for Lukaku in the near future. He looks the real deal.
                                                                                              Good thing he is a Chelsea fan

He loves Drogba too. One time.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                So I just happened to spunk 1500e (years ago) on the least reliable Toshiba ever sold, fml, unsurprising.
                                                                                                [/URL]
                                                                                                Well you're just unlucky dude, anyone that is buying a laptop these days worth maybe more than €500/€600 should take out extended warranty and/or insurance on it imo. Say for example the screen fails or HDD is toasted after 18 months then it is going to cost you more than the €80 for the extended warranty (which would cover the problem) to fix it.

I looked at a mates laptop recently where the board failed and his screen was smashed (separate incidents) and it was six months out of warranty, manufacturer wanted €400 for an original screen and €250 for a motherboard. He paid €800 initially and was not happy about consigning to the scrapheap.

Comment

Happy Dude I know you're on an English language buzz so just for you:

Dystmesis is a variation of a tmesis, the latter being a word placed between two parts of a compound word or split infinitives. Obviously all dystmeses are tmeses but not all tmeses are dystmeses.

Obviously they are spoken more often than written and, as a result, a tmesis should only come before a stressed syllable which is why SP's example isn't actually a tmesis or dystmesis at all.

Interestingly tmesis is the only word in the entire English language to begin with the letters "t" and "m".

Comment

Anyone watching Vincent Browne?

Hilarious stuff, Joe Higgins, Joan Burton and Simon Coveney.

Burton, Higgins and Browne going on like school kids with Coveney just sitting there with a 'wtf?' look on his face.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

Am I crazy tennis fans?
                                                                                                      Federer is 6-1 h2h, can't see it going past 4 sets tbh.

Comment

Partypoker Premier League starting now on Ch4
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

check this place out
                                                                                                          48

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                              Partypoker Premier League starting now on Ch4
                                                                                                              Just great entertainment. Ah tony G.

Comment

Luke Schwartz is a gobshite. Doesn't come across very well at all.

Comment

Interestingly tmesis is the only word in the entire English language to begin with the letters "t" and "m".
                                                                                                                  Cue frantic BBV googling

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                  I'm expecting 3 sets tbh,

Comment

Crazy imo,

But decide quick, its starting in 5 mins
                                                                                                                    Plenty of time. Not starting until Li v Petkovic is over.

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                    I think the only way these stats will play on Wawrinka's mind is if he loses the first set. His new coach was Federer's coach from 2000-2003 which should help with regards strategy. He's been pretty impressive so far.

Admittedly, I don't know that much about tennis though. Maybe I am a crazy

Comment

Make me mod of community games please

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                                        Luke Schwartz is a gobshite. Doesn't come across very well at all.
                                                                                                                        +1 he a assholee

Comment

I'm expecting 3 sets tbh
                                                                                                                          I know you're already invested in him but 2.66 on betfair for 3-0 Fed. Pretty tasty if you feel strongly about it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X