Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, lol at related videos, just for title..
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLjoC1ffBTc&feature=channel[/ame]
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lol
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQRFqD55Se0&feature=related[/ame]
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Anyone playing live poker in Dub-town tonight? Which will get the bigger crowd, the Fitz or the SE?

Comment

what tourny is on in both?

bored silly
          GAA News Website

Comment

Is the site slow for anyone else . Its taking ages for any page to load for me .
            I have defragged everything and cleaned the registry but there is no difference , It was fine earlier today???

Comment

MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, celebrity photos, viral videos, science & tech news, and top stories from MailOnline and the Daily Mail newspaper.

Nicccccceeeeee
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

also, RE new political parties

this lot have been on to me through a colleague asking me to come to a meeting next week. interesting website.
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                  Jesus people queing to get on airplanes tilts teh fuck out of me!!
                  What if you are a family and want to sit together? I would queue!

Comment

Site is gone ridic slow!

Best first half I've seen all year in the Inter Napoli game.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                      She looks older than 27.

She taught dance and physical education
                      She surrre did.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Sorry folks, been onto support about 30 mins ago, they had a server load issue thats affected us, its sorted now, but will take a while for everything to run as normal, under an hour anyway

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KlhhvfAhM4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                              That Brazil Social welfare thing.
                              It's actually quite a simple but excellent solution. If you have to use old bribe tactics to ensure the poor behave
                              in a progressive instead of a destructive manner you are by definition making your country more progressive. (get this into their psyche..pavlov?) If you have a company that appears to have performance problems the 1st thing an outside consultant will tell you is too look at your performance review/rewards system.

tl dr :-P
                              How do we use it over here? Well we do in a way with our FAS schemes, however they are a bit of a joke. FAS needs to be overhauled. All the unmarried mothers who call their kids by the different Fathers surnames should be put on these courses and shown how to knit, wash and basically STFU on trains/buses etc They should also be shown how to discipline a child without deafening the rest of the commuters. They should be shown how to use the appropriate amount of syllables in a word. Example : The word Apologise has 4 max and not 7.
                              OL fellas over 50 should be shown how to read the other pages in the Newspaper other than the back 4 pages.
                              Hoodies called Anto should be trained how to walk without the shoulder twitch and do eye exercises to enable left eye
                              right eyes to synch . All should be taught music so they can pass on the wonderful tunes sang by Ronnie Drew.
                              To ensure attendance advertise the use of the 'metronome' in music classes this will initiate early interest. Once you have them inside stick Ronnie on and see how they sing along like gremlins watching snow white. (Do not play the Wolf Tones as they will stand on the table and try to kick the lights)
                              Thats a bit harsh William. Don't tar us all with the same brush

Comment

Think we are back up and running folks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    Just bought a hotfile account for a month to test it out - RS.com speeds divided by six by the looks of it
                                    I seem to remember some wise poster warning you n00bs about this several weeks ago
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by starvin marvin View Post
                                      i seem to remember some wise poster warning you n00bs about this several weeks ago
                                      rs >>>>>> hf

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLy5xIjA6Z8[/ame]
                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4e0xOeIu4[/ame]
                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Does anyone know do you need a certain amount of money in you bank account to go to Canada for a year like Australia.

Comment

Anybody know of a program you can download that'll download album art for you and place it in the correct music folders...?
                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Mediamonkey.

On another note, just watched True Grit. - Pretty good movie. The young wan in it should be upo for an oscar IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                  On another note, just watched True Grit. - Pretty good movie. The young wan in it should be upo for an oscar IMO.
                                                  Found her really scary myself. Kinda assumed she was a short 17 year old, playing a 14 year old. Turns out she was 13 or so when it was made Would be cool if she got a nomination anyway.
                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

X-Files movie starts in 10 minutes, any use?

Mediamonkey.

Is it a crappy copy?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                      I seem to remember some wise poster warning you n00bs about this several weeks ago
                                                      Why does everybody want to go with file sharing sites? Is it speeds or something? I'm an avid fan of torrents and have been for some years now. While a lot of sites k.do get shut down, there are many that are still up and running and have good speeds. - all for free.

FWIW - there are ways to prevent any sort of tracking using torrents. It's not a riskey as a lot of people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                        no

Is it a crappy copy?
                                                        A DVD screener - good sound. Not a bad picture.

I never usually dl DVD screeners, I normally wait unitl there's a DVDRip or BRRip out, but there was nothing on telly and I fancied this a bit. I also got 127 hours as a DVD screener, but haven't watched it yet.
                                                        Last edited by newbie2; 06-01-11, 23:12.

Comment

No, just really forgettable. And that's coming from someone who bought the complete series boxset last year.
                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Why does everybody want to go with file sharing sites? Is it speeds or something? I'm an avid fan of torrents and have been for some years now. While a lot of sites k.do get shut down, there are many that are still up and running and have good speeds. - all for free.

FWIW - there are ways to prevent any sort of tracking using torrents. It's not a riskey as a lot of people think.

I found it harder getting anything that was old as seeds were very low.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                              Danny, do you know anything about this?:

Click here for more information for Ukraine Nationals and their family members arriving in Ireland. To access the ISD Online Forms Portal click here Scam Calls - Renewed Notification Phone calls coming from Irish mobile numbers Typically an automated accent purporting to be from “The Immigration Service” Voice goes on

Going to apply for it, but not sure how stupidly difficult it's going to be.
                                                              I just saw this now HH.
                                                              I don't think I can be much help,this seems relatively new and my wife assures me this option wasn't available to us a few years ago.

My wife had always applied under the umbrella of her parents until we were married four years ago as it was easier to maintain that family collective as that's the way it was previously, regarding the records that the immigration office held, she assures me it's best to try and not to confuse them as this is very easily achieved.

I haven't had alot oealings with them personally but my wife has a fair idea at this stage how they work. She advises to send in everything and anything you can think of to prove your relationship. Send some photos of the two of you with the date embedded if possible, or pics of both of you that can be pinpointed to a certain time, concerts,events etc.

Also get a few of her Irish friends to write a letter saying how they know your other half, where they first met, when they met you etc.

I read through the link you posted and where it says that applications may take up to 12 months to process, they are not exaggerating!
                                                              It took Lenas 'permission to stay' about 14 months to come through last time around.

If there's any advice I can give you from a personal perspective, i'd just say to be patient, it's such a slow process. Things may have improved a little recently as they might not be as busy as they once were.

Bear in mind that my wife has lived here since she was 12 years old, that's 20 years, we have 2 children born in Ireland to a father who's an Irish citizen, been married for over 4 years and she still isn't officially an Irish citizen. We're in the process of applying at the moment and I actually expect her to be able to apply for an Irish passport when we're done, but the reports i've heard over the last few years of district court judges welcoming people into the country who can barely speak a word of english quite frankly has me raging. Not angry at them, just the incompetence of a system to cause so much trouble to someone like my wife given the circumstances I described above.

Sorry, more a rant than anything helpful,hopefully it'll all go smoothly for you both. If you hit any stumbling blocks along the way give me a shout and I'll ask my wife and my inlaws for advice, they have 20 years experience of dealing with these cnuts.
                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

also, RE new political parties

this lot have been on to me through a colleague asking me to come to a meeting next week. interesting website.

I'm not expert but some of their economic ideas seems a little coo-coo. That's before we even get into the whole 32 county Ireland bollox.

Comment

Weather dudes region by region prediction for tomorrow.

Originally posted by M.T. Cranium
                                                                  Overall then, the snowfall forecasts would be something like this:
                                                                  5-8 cms inland parts of the southwest and southeast except
                                                                  8-12 cms some parts of southeast Limerick, Tipps, north Cork, Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois, Kildare, and higher parts of Wexford, Wicklow and Dublin
                                                                  In really high elevations mainly above human settlement, 12-20 cms could fall on higher slopes below summits facing east.

For Cork, Waterford and Wexford cities, it seems likely that a bit of everything will fall, snow, sleet, freezing drizzle, and eventually rain, then possibly back to sleet and a topping of snow near the end of the event.
                                                                  For coastal Wicklow, would expect bursts of heavy snow then sleet and rain.

For Dublin and up to the north along the Meath coast, coastal and city centre districts will probably see only sleet and rain, but at about 100-200m asl expect 3-7 cms of snow and higher up, 8-12 cms. In all cases the snow could begin to mix with sleet by late afternoon.
                                                                  The situation continues uncertain but this is our latest "best estimate" of what may unfold. Disruptions to road travel seem most likely from this scenario in a zone between west Dublin and Limerick centered on Laois and Tipps.

The snowfall potential in Connacht and Ulster seems to be more of a scattered 1-3 cm and partly dry scenario -- mixing would be less likely there, but many places could escape precipitation altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                    Jesus Raoul wasn't joking, we really are a third world country in disguise!

Comment

Just watched SE02E01 of 'V'.

I know, I know, it's crap - but there's feck all on telly.

Again pretty shite stuff but the ending is great

SPOILER
                                                                      Diana's back

Comment

Great line in latest Modern Family

Gloria is talking about Manny riding a bike (She's put stabilisers on) and says something like:
                                                                        "It's not naaaaaaturaaal, theres no reason that thing should stay upright"
                                                                        Jay:
                                                                        "Theres no reason you should be able to stay upright you but you manage it"

OK, maybe you had to be there but any excuse to post pics of Sofia

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

boobieblog.com

That sounds worth bookmarking.

Is buried any good? Trying to think of something to watch.
                                                                          Started watching The Karate Kid last night, it's pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            Jesus Raoul wasn't joking, we really are a third world country in disguise!
                                                                            Yup! I've always said to my wife that she's been running really bad. I'd guess if you run this scenario with 100 people, 99 would prob be Irish citizens at this stage.
                                                                            She probably fell foul to the mercy of a couple of civil servant prick pen pushers who were having a bad day or who were in desperate need of a shag.

I'm hoping she's 98% on the turn this time, and if she get's outdrawn again,god help anyone who has to deal with me when I arrive at the immigration office.

Comment

Serenity on RTE TWo now

Good movie

Comment

Wonderful film.

Opr

Comment

Friday night lights really is the best thing on tv these days. This final season and last year too have been immense. Id urge anyone who hasnt seen it to add it to their list of things to see

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                    My sister with an absolute belter while watching the news tonight.
                                                                                    Pics?

Comment

Friday night lights really is the best thing on tv these days. This final season and last year too have been immense. Id urge anyone who hasnt seen it to add it to their list of things to see
                                                                                      I gave up at the start of Series 3, was getting quite annoyed with it. Thought Series 1 and part of series 2 were excellent

Comment

whats it about? never watched it
                                                                                        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Two of the pics I took at the JP Mini WSOP got published in Poker Europa in the December edition, they edited out my IPB.com logo thou

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                            Two of the pics I took at the JP Mini WSOP got published in Poker Europa in the December edition, they edited out my IPB.com logo thou

Invoice them for it. Especially if they don't give you credit and they took it without permission.

Comment

Cheeky cunts.
                                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 07-01-11, 01:01.

Comment

G'wan Jean!

404 Page Not Found - Irish Examiner: A comprehensive series of articles on this topic

Comment

boobieblog.com

Scott Pilgrim v The World is good lighthearted fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                    the future of social welfare?

I like nearly everything about this concept
                                                                                                    My twin brother has lived in Brazil for 37 years & would from time to time be working with the poor & disadvantaged & I asked him if this was media shite & his reply was

"It's working, and very well. There is a need now for an increase in the value of the payments because they haven't been raised for a long time now and inflation has had it's bite. But nevertheless the programme has brought millions out of extreme poverty and has enabled many other millions to move into the lower middle class. It keeps lots of kids at school, where they also get at least one substantial meal, so there are health knock-on effects as well.
                                                                                                    There's a lot more to be done, but these programmes are a good start."

Comment

cheeky bastards!
                                                                                                      Especially about the lack of credit!
                                                                                                      Tell them you are not happy and want paying/credit!

Future brother in law is a bit of a wannabee photographer and he does work for the credit rather than the payment at the moment,

If I was you id get in touch, tell them you want credit and how you attend a few tourni's if they are looking for future pics

Then again seeing how open you are about downloading stuff without paying for it, do you think you have any rights on the pictures, or is it somehow different?

Last edited by Guest; 07-01-11, 01:12.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        Crazy film reference please
                                                                                                        Some swedish movie spoiler in case somebody wants to watch it

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Kayroo was saying some woman just has a baby and then the baby gets raped, sounds seriously weird and fucked up

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        Just bought a hotfile account for a month to test it out - RS.com speeds divided by six by the looks of it
                                                                                                        Yeah doesnt seem as good, speed is good when I have loads of links running but when its only 1 or 2 its not as quick.

Rapidshare im sorry

boobieblog.com

Website sounds good. I actually thought The Karate Kid was decent.

Comment

For me yeah, i want to download 720p films asap, torrents are slow as fuck or they used to be last time i used one anyway.

boobieblog.com

I thought Buried was quality.

Just watched 127 hours and True Grit today and both are very good also.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Asked 72o for a number for roulette, stuck £10 on it, 3rd spin BAM!

SPOILER

Comment

I wonder what percentage of news content today is taken from fb/boards/twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                Invoice them for it. Especially if they don't give you credit and they took it without permission.
                                                                                                                Cheeky cunts.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                cheeky bastards!
                                                                                                                Tell them you are not happy and want paying!

Then again seeing how open you are about downloading stuff without paying for it, do you think you have any rights on the pictures, or is it somehow different?

I knew some of the pics were gonna be going into the mag as Christine had asked me to send over a couple of snaps from the weekend, so I watermarked them with the IPB logo just to try and get the name out there.

Not a big deal but delighted to see some of my pics actually make it into a mag

This is something like what I had intended for them

Comment

mick reacts to tonights news:
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jesus that was some pile of crap. Ended up 4 tabling poker and writing emails during it so had to look up Wikipedia to find out what happened during the climax, but some pile of crap alright.

Comment

Not a big deal but delighted to see some of my pics actually make it into a mag
                                                                                                                      In future make sure you get a credit for the pictures you supply!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                        cheeky bastards!
                                                                                                                        Especially about the lack of credit!
                                                                                                                        Tell them you are not happy and want paying/credit!

Future brother in law is a bit of a wannabee photographer and he does work for the credit rather than the payment at the moment,

If I was you id get in touch, tell them you want credit and how you attend a few tourni's if they are looking for future pics

As an aside to this little credit would be nice

But they are the "man" multi billion dollar companies im not as rich as them yet! I do download a bit of stuff but do give a little back my rational for doing it

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                        For me yeah, i want to download 720p films asap, torrents are slow as fuck or they used to be last time i used one anyway.

I thought Buried was quality.

Just watched 127 hours and True Grit today and both are very good also.
                                                                                                                        I tried to download some 720p tv show the other day on a torrent and it was taken forever!

As for 127 hours what did you reckon to it? The scene were he cuts his arm off whats your opinion on that?

Comment

One of the guys I used to do college work with was on erasmus in Hong Kong last year. Met this girl who was from Glasgow, also on an erasmus. Been going out with her for last 10/12 months....

Man I am one jealous cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X