Clear All

Tommy Bowe.

You are a champion of men

Comment

get in !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        FFS!
        Good work peter, i doubt the team will give you the credit you deserve though

Comment

C'mon ireland
          pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Comment

Woop! Close there.

Comment

Sweet, gotta love beating England.

Comment

Wow
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What a fantastic finish to the game. Well done Ireland

Comment

Trojan effort from Ireland. Well deserved
                      pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Jesus, i need a few drinks after that

Comment

Question, would I need to book FXB's for tomorrow night or just turn up?
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The-Increasingly-Poor-Decisions-of-Todd-Margaret

http://www.videosift.com/video/The-I...-Todd-Margaret

Caught this on C4 last night. First ep fantastic stuff
                            An absolute must for fans of Arrested Devolopment
                            Its Tobias out of arrested devolopment and also Will Arnett (Gob) is in it.
                            Clip i posted is the first 3 mins of ep1. Very fucking funny

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

COME ON IRELAND!

when england got that try my dad was like YES COME ON ENGLAND! hey brian will you be angry if ireland lose? etc

giving it loads!

AHHH BEAUTIFUL! what a game.
                              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

new recipe bulmers pear?

Have they started making their pear cider out of apples like everyone else?

And more important is the buy 3 pints get a free colonic now gone?

Comment

congratz to hornswagl aka Darran

who had 3k on ireland to win at evens.
                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Greened out big in stoke game! Took 5.8 odds and layed off at 2.8. WEEE
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                      congratz to hornswagl aka Darran

who had 3k on ireland to win at evens.
                                      some fucking sweat on that one

Comment

Originally posted by BigErf
                                        For the past couple of weeks some company has been depositing $542.00 into my checking acct and I have no idea who or why this is. The transaction appears as XXXXXXXXX PAYMEN/DIRECT DEP/XXXXXX/PPD/. The 'DIRECT DEP' leads me to believe this is someones paycheck but I've never had DD so I don't know if this is how these things show up or not. Also, I thought you needed to provide a blank check when signing up for DD - which means someone made a HUGE error while entering data - which doesn't seem likely, but I guess still possible.

I'm an honest guy and I realize that this money isn't mine............ but ............. there's a part of me thinking, "What if?" What if it's not someones DD and it's really some slight over-sight by a billion dollar company and they'll never know?

I mean, how long before I can play the retard factor? When do I get to say, "Oh, you mean that $13,000.00 ISN'T mine??? I was almost disappointed to see another deposit because this most likely means that the tracks will be re-traced - instead of if it happened only once.

There is one more option that just entered my mind about an hour ago and that is the $2/$5NL with a $300 BI max down at MGM (Detroit). I think I'm a pretty BA poker player and as long as I didnt run bad I could probably earn myself a nice little BR and have that money back in the acct by the time anyone noticed, if they ever do at all. Which leads to my last question:

What's worst case scenario if that money reaches a few thousand - and I run bad - and said company realizes their mistake?
                                        lol

Comment

Mate of mine I was watchin the match with lives in England but is Irish, for some reason he was supporting England (probably just to rise us...). Anyway when Wilko got the drop goal he sent a message to his GF winding her up, saying 'whats the score?'. By the time it had delivered we were winning 20 16

Comment

Ship it ireland...Epic game and a massive performance by all the lads.

Nice bet Hornswagl
                                            "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Ramsay has had his leg snapped in Stoke game. So horrible.
                                              Last edited by CHDad; 27-02-10, 19:02.

Comment

Yeah, gruesome stuff. Poor guy.

Comment

Shawcross who committed the foul was in tears after seeing what he had done even. Looked high up the break, very nasty.

Comment

missed the tackle, was it bad.

Shawcross seemed genuinely upset

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post

Wasn't the worst ever, no intent but its just so horrible to see a leg snapped in half.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post

If the ref didn't see the injury I think he wouldn't have sent him off. Wasn't malicious. Pure unlucky.

Comment

good result for the Gunners

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            Ramsay has has his leg snapped in Stoke game. So horrible.
                                                            Yeah nasty one. Shawcross was in tears after. And yeah, the red card was harsh. It was a 50/50 ball and a split second difference could have meant Shawcross on a stretcher.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Wasn't the PL declared a two-horse race only two weeks ago ? Arsenal also have the softest run-in of the three clubs.

Comment

Just watched the Karate Kid...Oh the memories...Time to go start a row somewhere now
                                                                "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Right so I've no access to a TV for the night, would I be able to watch MOTD or the Irish version online? Or is there any site where I could see highlights of the day's games?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                    Wasn't the PL declared a two-horse race only two weeks ago ? Arsenal also have the softest run-in of the three clubs.
                                                                    Arsenal love to choke though

Comment

3 games running red card for a stoke player now
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This hurt:

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 200/400 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t4347)
                                                                        Hero (MP3) (t12915)
                                                                        CO (t21650)
                                                                        Button (t10505)
                                                                        SB (t10630)
                                                                        BB (t33406)
                                                                        UTG (t22105)
                                                                        UTG+1 (t18044)
                                                                        MP1 (t1450)

Hero's M: 21.52

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, 5
                                                                        4 folds, Hero bets t1000, 2 folds, SB calls t800, BB calls t600

Flop: (t3000) 5, 6, 5 (3 players)
                                                                        SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets t2000, 1 fold, BB raises t4000, Hero raises t9865, BB calls t7865

Turn: (t26730) 9 (2 players)

River: (t26730) 6 (2 players)

Total pot: t26730

Results:
                                                                        BB had A, 6 (full house, sixes over fives).
                                                                        Hero had A, 5 (full house, fives over sixes).
                                                                        Outcome: BB won t27180
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Vajazzled
                                                                          Possibly SFW
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The Ramsey injury (thankfully not in slow motion)

To be fair there really doesnt seem to be any great intent. But have to acknowledge Wenger's comments after the game that a tactic used by many teams to rough arsenal up has lead to a higher than usual number of these injuries for Arsenal

Comment

What a great day out for pints watching the rugby, overall not a great performance but hey what a result.

Comment

Anyone playing the 50k rebuy on stars?

Comment

Football has been fantastic so far today. Great display by City, the best mental strength I've seen from Arsenal in seasons and a very enjoyable Real Madrid performance thus far...........

Glad I forgo going to see the priest that's going to be marrying me in 2 months

Can someone recommend some movies to watch tonight - I've been very unimpressed by most movies I've seen in the last few months. Some non thinking action or thriller would polish this day off lovely
                                                                                  Last edited by The_Chopper; 27-02-10, 20:22.

Comment

Fcuk sake

2010/02/27 20:22:01 UTC [2010/02/27 15:22:01 ET]
                                                                                    *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                    RyanHatfield: shows [Jc 7c] (a pair of Jacks)
                                                                                    na_pokale4ku: shows [Qh As] (a pair of Aces)
                                                                                    na_pokale4ku collected 6600 from pot
                                                                                    *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                    Total pot 6600 | Rake 0
                                                                                    Board [8c 5c Jd Ks Ah]
                                                                                    Seat 1: MANOLO_AL folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                    Seat 2: mario.xpto folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                    Seat 3: mimo666 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                    Seat 4: na_pokale4ku showed [Qh As] and won (6600) with a pair of Aces
                                                                                    Seat 5: nobse123tv (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                    Seat 6: RyanHatfield (small blind) showed [Jc 7c] and lost with a pair of Jacks
                                                                                    Seat 7: aunty hairy1 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                    Seat 8: Yanik33230 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                    Seat 9: Tatomowitsch folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

To be fair there really doesnt seem to be any great intent. But have to acknowledge Wenger's comments after the game that a tactic used by many teams to rough arsenal up has lead to a higher than usual number of these injuries for Arsenal
                                                                                      i agree no intent there. shawcross isnt a rough player either, it was just a clash. You see these things in football, Ramsey was just unlucky in a 50-50 ball. Wouldnt saw it numbs the pain tho..

The Arsenal players were going mental at the ref aswell. What could he do? I dont even think it was a sending off . He just saw the leg break and just said it must be a red

edit: Just saw it again and he probably deserved a red but he was unlucky
                                                                                      Last edited by The Aul Switcharoo; 27-02-10, 20:36.
                                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHatfield View Post
                                                                                        2010/02/27 20:22:01 UTC [2010/02/27 15:22:01 ET]
                                                                                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                        RyanHatfield: shows [Jc 7c] (a pair of Jacks)
                                                                                        na_pokale4ku: shows [Qh As] (a pair of Aces)
                                                                                        na_pokale4ku collected 6600 from pot
                                                                                        *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                        Total pot 6600 | Rake 0
                                                                                        Board [8c 5c Jd Ks Ah]
                                                                                        Seat 1: MANOLO_AL folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 2: mario.xpto folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 3: mimo666 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 4: na_pokale4ku showed [Qh As] and won (6600) with a pair of Aces
                                                                                        Seat 5: nobse123tv (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 6: RyanHatfield (small blind) showed [Jc 7c] and lost with a pair of Jacks
                                                                                        Seat 7: aunty hairy1 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                        Seat 8: Yanik33230 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        Seat 9: Tatomowitsch folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                        you should show how you got there in the first place with J7 really. Your some man for the bad beat stories arent you!! its not like this is the BBV thread

Comment

I COULD NOT WIN A RACE IF MY FCUKING LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                                                                            you should show how you got there in the first place with J7 really. Your some man for the bad beat stories arent you!! its not like this is the BBV thread
                                                                                            BB preflop he minraised i called in the rebuy period, be minbet the flop i shipped he called

- note the club draw he had 4 outs

Comment

I COULD NOT WIN A RACE IF MY FCUKING LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!
                                                                                              Don't flip for your life then obv

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

In a way I really feel for Shawcross(Ramsey too of course) he's one of the more decent honest players in the premier league and as has been said it's just one of those things. He was having an absolute stormer of a game too.

Any word on Ramsey? haven't been following the usual places today.
                                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Well done ireland
                                                                                                  Chelsea - muppets

terry V who gives a f*ck

ps ...... i might have had some alcohol......
                                                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Apparently John Terry has just had a text from Wayne Bridge........ Now John thats how you play away from home!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                      Don't flip for your life then obv
                                                                                                      Wasnt a flip i had top pair and a flush draw on the flop, he had ace-high

Comment

Wasnt a flip i had top pair and a flush draw on the flop, he had ace-high
                                                                                                        Oh, ok then.

Comment

great win for the Irish.

Not to stirring or anything, but the lack of comment about Sexton afterwards was blatent. I mean, if O gara had a game like that, they'd have been talking about it and nothing else after the game, they practically begged Kidney to give him a chance, and when he had a stinker, they all stayed very quiet about it. Not fair on O' Gara IMO.
                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                            great win for the Irish.

Not to stirring or anything, but the lack of comment about Sexton afterwards was blatent. I mean, if O gara had a game like that, they'd have been talking about it and nothing else after the game, they practically begged Kidney to give him a chance, and when he had a stinker, they all stayed very quiet about it. Not fair on O' Gara IMO.
                                                                                                            a bit harsh on sexton imo. Ok his place-kicking wasnt quite up to scratch(they were all hard kick too) his general play wasnt too bad. His passing,tackling and general kicking were pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                              great win for the Irish.

Sexton hardly had a stinker tbf.

Comment

hes taking a while to reply back... this could be a long one

Comment

a bit harsh on sexton imo. Ok his place-kicking wasnt quite up to scratch(they were all hard kick too) his general play wasnt too bad. His passing,tackling and general kicking were pretty good.
                                                                                                                  his Kicking was atrocious, finding touch was a problem, and he got bullied on field. passing was ok. He had a bad game, if it had been O'Gara it would have been classified as a stinker and a reason to give Sexton a go. It wasnt too bad by international standards, but as a contest for the place, the commentary was noticeable in its absence.
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

hes taking a while to reply back... this could be a long one
                                                                                                                    lol, no, far too wrecked up for that!

WE BEAT THE ENGERLISH, LETS WRECK THE PLACE!
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Epic day of watching sport since 8.30 this morning, taking in 5 rugby games, 3 soccer games and a hurling game. I'm actually all sported out!

Comment

Maybe O Gara should have played with his experience but i think all Sexton needs is games and he'll turn out to be better than ROG

i also think he needs a better scrum half with him. were not blessed anymore with but surely reddan or stringer would be better than that dope O Leary. What age is stringer? surely he'd be able to help sexton to settle into international rugby

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY4ure_GSHw[/ame]

top notch!
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X