X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that Toure red just sent me out of the FF cup

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
      3-2 down in the FF cup this week was dreading tonights game being called off - had 2 Everton players (cahill/coleman) against 1 city defender (toure - lol) and 1 Everton player on subs bench (coleman) ... would have been sick to go out on a 3-2 ff score in the 1st round of the cup
      I only had 2 players this week (and a 4 point hit for transfers)

Was 3-1 down going into tonights match and yer man had Tevez (c) and Boateng. I only had Coleman. As of now its 6-6 but one of my players (Gamst Pedersen or Coleman) will get the captain points and I get through. lolz

Comment

Class from Wade.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Actually my mistake, I battered my FF cup opponent. Cahill and Coleman ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
            I dunno but I played at home a lot when I was a kid because my dad used to be very into the game. My overriding impression is that it's an easy game the standard of which should be way higher than it is.

I could be talking crap but I think the game should be possible to play close to flawlessly, but that it isn't because the people who play it are depressed, overweight, alcoholic wife beaters with the discipline of a puppy with ADHD.
            The board doesn't move, the targets aren't that small. When you consider what those pistol shooting type people in the Olympics do where they keep their hand completely steady and slow their heart rate down hugely to hit a tiny target.

I remember in the 80s when these slobs used to skull pints while playing. That says it all to me. The game should be unplayable imo.
            I think this show's where hotspurs underlying hate for darts comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
              Now I wonder if the professor was Hitchhiker?
              As much as I like Hitchhiker, I'm kinda glad he's into economics or whatever, and not dealing with dangerous shit in a chemistry or physics lab.
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                Actually my mistake, I battered my FF cup opponent. Cahill and Coleman ftw.
                Bit cheeky, but top of the range.

Comment

thats what my lad is facing when he gets in!
                  Attached Files
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Just saw the new John Smith Peter Kay ad...still laughing
                    twitter
                    moneybookers

Comment

32-4 victory in the first round of the FFC, awesome, plus 32 is a cracking score this week

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                        Lads the GFs grandfather seems to be on deaths door. We are stuck in Toronto and as you can imagine the price of flights home in the next 3 days are mental. Will the insurance cover it do ye think?

She is covered up to 2k for curtailment.

I assume this would come under there terms. Is grandfather close enough relation?
                        Should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                          jesus I cant believe thats Andy Fordham
                          I told you he lost a shit load of weight

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                            Tevez has less points than Cahill

Balls to Jags
                            So who was your captain transfered to?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              So who was your captain transfered to?
                              Just checked and it was to Tevez, Cahill now has more points than him tho. Cahill must have only passed him out today so therefore Tevez was the form player maybe

Comment

Just checked and it was to Tevez, Cahill now has more points than him tho. Cahill must have only passed him out today so therefore Tevez was the form player maybe
                                go to latest points or my team and then click data view tab. Whoever has the highest form score there is who will get it ...

Comment

I posted on Saturday that I was on 2 points and that would be my lot for the week, my cup opponent had 6.
                                  I'd completely forgotten about tonights game and my Everton players and Hart, although he had Tevez so it was all to play for.

Captain Cahill saves the day and a whopping 29-12 victory, ship.
                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                    32-4 victory in the first round of the FFC, awesome, plus 32 is a cracking score this week
                                    ship the 33 points

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                      go to latest points or my team and then click data view tab. Whoever has the highest form score there is who will get it ...
                                      before the gameweek starts though

Comment

Actually cheked it there, Cahill has a better form rating than tevez, there is no way he should be capt ahead of him. Hardly a fuck up there end

Comment

Actually cheked it there, Cahill has a better form rating than tevez, there is no way he should be capt ahead of him. Hardly a fuck up there end
                                          I take it back, Tevez 6.2 Cahill 5.8 on my team, meh

Comment

Why was the wrong emergency captain selected?
                                            As explained in the rules, the price or form at the start of the gameweek are used, not the current value. You can check the values at the start of the gameweek using the data view tab on the latest points page.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                                                I told you he lost a shit load of weight
                                                Pics?

Also, now are Taylor and Wade getting on?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                  Pics?

Also, now are Taylor and Wade getting on?
                                                  Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  He claims to have lost some weight recently. He has't won a tournament in a while now, probably why.

Andy Fordham was a good player and former world champ. Lost loads of weight.

returned in 07 and did nothing, moved to PDC last year and has done nothing of note. Probably won less than 1k in his time in the PDC.

So yeah if they lose weight they can lose their game probably.

Comment

Sign up's begun for the second half of the prem predictions comp.

Comment

Its like his face has lost weight at twice the rate of his stomach.

Comment

Rathfarnham a few hours ago as posted on boards.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8rH-RMekA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          Its like his face has lost weight at twice the rate of his stomach.

His forearm is fatter than his head.

Comment

What a Fckn day. now there is six inches of new snow at home.fck knows how long its going to get home.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Did he get an op?
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

lol he is fucking bizarre looking there

Comment

Don't think he had a op, just stopped the 20 pints a day habit

Comment

Date and Time Bet Ref W/P/S stake Bet type Event / Market Date Selection Odds Total Stake Return Result
                                                                    20 Dec 2010 22:59 38/37 30.00 Single Ovens v Artut Live Betting Artut, Jyhan 3/1 30.00

Happy with this little wager
                                                                    twitter
                                                                    moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      What a Fckn day. now there is six inches of new snow at home.fck knows how long its going to get home.

I've just heard they've taken the roads in.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        WTF were you out there rescuing your son? I may be a bit cynical, but if he's over 12, shouldn't he be left to his own devices? Or being told to stay put. No way you should be out driving.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                          is that hand in the background supposed to look like a huge cock?

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                            is that hand in the background supposed to look like a huge cock?
                                                                            That's exactly what I saw first. Though I wasn't comfortable mentioning it

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                              3K.Discovered these seventy year old Jamaican dudes today.Hope ye like them as much as I do.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCzXn...eature=related
                                                                              A song about hopeless drug addiction should not be as uplifting as they've made it, that's surprisingly brilliant! Is there other stuff any use?
                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

My weather prediction impeccably accurate as always.

There is more snow in South Dublin than there was three weeks ago that's for sure.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                  The Heat is a fucking hero, dont you dare speak ill of him
                                                                                  He can empty the Ally Pally like no-one else.

Comment

Must be causing havoc for yourself. Bodies not decomposing. Difficulty in transporting said corpses. Nightmare really. Snowmageddon

Comment

The Heat? The Lukewarm at a push

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Poor ickle man isn't well

Comment

Finally cracked aces...twice

Full Tilt Poker Step 2 (Super Turbo) No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t20/t40 Blinds - 8 players - View hand 1086919
                                                                                          DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

nicoalff (UTG): t240 6 BBs
                                                                                          Hero (UTG+1): t255 6.38 BBs
                                                                                          larrydavidisgod (MP1): t525 13.12 BBs
                                                                                          tjwright18 (MP2): t255 6.38 BBs
                                                                                          KoolP456 (CO): t610 15.25 BBs
                                                                                          BigRedScot (BTN): t285 7.12 BBs
                                                                                          FrenszIS_wK7 (SB): t260 6.50 BBs
                                                                                          Allan1916 (BB): t270 6.75 BBs

Pre Flop: (t60) Hero is UTG+1 with Q K
                                                                                          1 fold, Hero raises to t255 all in, 1 fold, tjwright18 calls t255 all in, 1 fold, BigRedScot raises to t285 all in, 2 folds

Flop: (t825) 9 4 5 (3 players - 3 are all in)

Turn: (t825) 8 (3 players - 3 are all in)

River: (t825) 6 (3 players - 3 are all in)

Final Pot: t825
                                                                                          Hero shows Q K (a flush, King high)
                                                                                          tjwright18 shows A A (a pair of Aces)
                                                                                          BigRedScot shows A A (a pair of Aces)
                                                                                          Hero wins t825

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                            Poor ickle man isn't well
                                                                                            So they keep saying about 10 times...

Comment

Am i a nit.

MTT on ipoker: Starting stack 1500 , current 5900

Hands played...............93
                                                                                              Flops seen...................6......6%
                                                                                              Flops seen from blind.....4......66%
                                                                                              Won at showdown........3......100%

Comment

So they keep saying about 10 times...
                                                                                                Fuck all else to talk about tbf

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                  Currently involved in a staredown with the ucd website waiting for them to cancel exams, meant to have one at 9am tomorrow. I will win this game of chicken.
                                                                                                  LOL ucd students: http://www.facebook.com/ucdsu/posts/132982426761574

A personal highlight:

Tomo Murphy
                                                                                                  i hate to say it but this is askin for trouble if there is an accident involving a ucd student tomorrow on their way in to the exams and a family loses someone its on ucds head ridiculous stuff

Comment

Sigh, you lot just dont get it.

Ship it, gowan The Heat

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZ9WVBXBvw[/ame]
                                                                                                    Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 20-12-10, 23:36.
                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Frontline drooler quota way OTT.

Seriously good laugh at the "Fine Arts Graduate" giving out about the job market.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                        My weather prediction impeccably accurate as always.
                                                                                                        In fairness you nailed the Thursday/Friday/Saturday forecast 100%.
                                                                                                        Tough game to keep winning at though.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                          Anyone see Ballotelli wearing his hat?

Been looking online for one of these last hour, anyone know where you can get one?

Comment

The Prestige is some epic film.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                              Been looking online for one of these last hour, anyone know where you can get one?
                                                                                                              I think he got it from Andy Foredom, it used to be his glove.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                WTF were you out there rescuing your son? I may be a bit cynical, but if he's over 12, shouldn't he be left to his own devices? Or being told to stay put. No way you should be out driving.
                                                                                                                Aw no, hes been gone for four months, I'm not leaving him stuck out foot the night. Heading home in a few mins, it'll be no bother just a bit slower than normal.
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  Would you wear that?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                    Would you wear that?
                                                                                                                    Keep his cow's udders warm in the snow?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                      The Prestige is some epic film.
                                                                                                                      I almost literally cannot switch it off if I turn it on. The directing is so memorising it's incredible, the pacing and editing of it makes it addictive. Also superbly written and acted. One of my all time favourite films.

Comment

It actually looks like a the hat that evil penguin wore in Walace and Gromit...
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

For those who don't venture out of the BBV, some pretty epic ownage by DrJFF in this thread today.

Originally posted by clumo
                                                                                                                          just lost 50% of my chips with AJ vs A7.....
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by DrJFF
                                                                                                                          allin pre?

19 hour delay....

Originally posted by clumo
                                                                                                                          serial shover, shoves the button to my BB and i snapped with AJ. 7 flop, 7 turn ended up 22 for like 6eu was pretty confident if i held up there i was a pretty big fav for it or at least a top 3.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by DrJFF
                                                                                                                          well thats a lie, i happened to be railing, just testing your character, does bode well for your blog if you won't tell the truth,
                                                                                                                          I think we may have lost a new poster.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X