Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I find the little guy with the American accent from the national roads authority telling us how much we salt have on the news every night quiet amusing.
    Last edited by nicnicnic; 20-12-10, 17:56.

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
      lol

was kinda hoping for you to throw me in there too.
      You don't come across retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
        For some reason I find the little guy with the American accent from the national roads authority telling us how much we have on the news every night quiet amusing.
        Sean O'neill Irish-American from Boston
        I was at his wedding in Kilkenny would you believe, very nice guy actually, his best man broke down during the speech then wiped the tears and with a beaming smile said, how's that for acting. Other half knows his missus.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNin7QJEOZE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Tevez has withdrawn his transfer request after clear the air talks

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
              stalk someone for the next week, and post the story and accompanying pics for your 3k post.
              Current post count: 2,996

Do you really think he can go a week without posting more than 3 times?
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                Tevez has withdrawn his transfer request after clear the air talks
                Hat-trick tonight please
                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

what a fucking gimp he is just standing at his window filming her

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                    what a fucking gimp he is just standing at his window filming her
                    Why? you don't need your hands free to LOL. wimmin n cars in the snow must be filmed, EPICness is soon to follow
                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 20-12-10, 18:28.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                      Current post count: 2,996

Do you really think he can go a week without posting more than 3 times?
                      shhhhh!!!! I almost had him!
                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                        Why? you don't need your hands free to LOL. wimmin n cars in the snow must be filmed, EPICness is soon to follow
                        he could of sent his bird down to help her for double epicness though
                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 20-12-10, 18:29.

Comment

lol, guy on the far left in blue took seriously all the way until the end despite knocking down every hurdle.

Comment

On a lighter note:

"Ladies and Gentlemen we will shortly be arriving in Sligo. This is the terminus of this journey. We would like to thank you for travelling with Iarnrod Eireann and wish you a pleasant and safe onwards journey"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMRBYpbAHpk[/ame]
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Just went to have a shower, thought it was going to blow up!
                              So turned it off and went to main bathroom no water coming from taps, my man is in the pub!
                              Typical
                              So is there anything I can do to make the water come , if I turned on the emersion would that help?
                              So sick of this weather now
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCAdxwe-08A[/ame]

CLEVELAND, Ohio (CNN/WKYC) - Check out this amazing sight.

You're not looking at a snow sculpture. It's actually a lighthouse encased in snow and ice.

It happened after the chilly winds moving through Cleveland blew water and snow all over the Cleveland Harbor West Pier lighthouse.

Parts of Ohio have seen more than a foot of snow in the last few days thanks to a late fall snowstorm.
                                Last edited by Fuzzy Logic; 20-12-10, 18:16.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                  So turned it off and went to main bathroom no water coming from taps, my man is in the pub!
                                  Typical
                                  So is there anything I can do to make the water come , if I turned on the emersion would that help?
                                  give the tap a good tug should be sorted in no time

Comment

my man is in the pub!

So is there anything I can do
                                    Make sure you have his dinner ready when he comes home
                                    Last edited by Fullof..It; 20-12-10, 18:19.

Comment

Typical
                                      What kind of house you in? is the tank in the loft? You could try the emersion heater to see but not sure if the mains tank is frozen.

Get him out the pub imo and careful with flushing the loo and using washing machine. Check with a neighour as the water could be off as there has been problems about with burst pipes etc.
                                      Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 20-12-10, 18:23.

Comment

if I turned on the emersion would that help?

no. It really wouldn't help. The emersion only heats water in the tank.
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                          Make sure you have his dinner ready when he comes home
                                          Of course I will after all that's what us wimmin are for ain't it!
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Typical
                                            Most likely a pipe frozen somewhere. You need to figure out where, then blast it with a hairdrier. Have fun with that.
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Typical
                                              Definately dont take your clothes off or it will never come

Comment

Just wondering would anybody know of where i could get my hands on two Justin Bieber tickets??

Comment

Some fantastic photos of 00-10 here

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Poxy airport is closed. I was on my way there to pick up my son who is in the air after a 5 + hour delay due to land at 7.
                                                    Its a bit awkward on the phone, can someone see how long it's due to stay closed or if they are planning to land FR1985 somewhere else.
                                                    What do they usually do with planes in that spot , land them in Belfast?
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Some amount of snow in Dublin city centre right now, woah! We've definitely had well over an inch drop in Milltown over the past few hours.

Stayed in the Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel in Killiney last night just for the one night, nice spot (saw AoifFe from last year's Apprentice in the bar last night and Derek Davis in the lobby this morning, obviously a celebrity hangout!), but started getting worried about 11am when relaxing after breakfast the snow really started to bucket down. The hotel is near the top of Killiney hill and you need to go down some narrow roads to get back to proper civilization. Anyhow, half way to Dun Laoghaire I had to leave the car parked in the middle of the street with about half a dozen others behind me to help push the rear-wheel drive car on the other side of the street up it so the line of traffic going both directions could move. I then had to send the girlfriend out onto the street in Dun Laoghaire itself (she can't drive so I needed to man the wheel) when I got stuck myself, luckily karma helped as well as some nice person wandering along helped out as well. Don't know the road by name but every second car, whether front or rear drive, got stuck there. Got to the city centre 30 minutes later and there was no snow at all! All changed now, I'm driving to Galway tomorrow afternoon for Christmas and hope I don't have too much trouble along the way!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                        Definately dont take your clothes off or it will never come
                                                        Hardly damo I'm in one of those baby grow yokes for adults!!
                                                        Himself tells me to take a heater up to the attic that he was talking to a plumber in the pub!

I will in my hole!
                                                        Seemingly the plumber got hundreds of calls with the same problem
                                                        It's looking like babywipes for the next few days
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          Poxy airport is closed. I was on my way there to pick up my son who is in the air after a 5 + hour delay due to land at 7.
                                                          Its a bit awkward on the phone, can someone see how long it's due to stay closed or if they are planning to land FR1985 somewhere else.
                                                          Shannon, will check now to make sure.

Sure it wasn't 1965?

Eindhoven Ryanair FR1965 20/12 19:05 Delayed 20:20

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                            Just wondering would anybody know of where i could get my hands on two Justin Bieber tickets??
                                                            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Sure it wasn't 1965?

no he said before it was Carcassonne

Comment

Im so glad Santa prepares for this kind of weather, I'm leaving out an extra mince pie and a bottle of guinness.

saw this just now on VHI, when icons meet. What a classic

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXjbI3kRus"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXjbI3kRus[/ame]

Comment

Sure it wasn't 1965?

Their Twitter says...

DublinAirport Dublin Airport
                                                                  Flight operations suspended until 21.30 to allow for snow to be cleared from the runway, taxiways and apron. #snow #DublinAirport

Comment

Pm Icarus, he'll sort ye out.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                      no he said before it was Carcassonne

That was due in at 15:10

Alls it says is due in at 18.15

Airport due open again at 21.30

Comment

That was due in at 15:10

No delay time

Airport due open again at 21.30
                                                                        i think it left Carcassonne at 15:10

Comment

@ Strewelpeter

Flight was delayed until 5:30.
                                                                          Still showing as scheduled to arrive at 6:50.

This site is buggy as hell on Chrome, but the link should update as soon as there's info

Track real-time flight status, departures and arrivals, airport delays, and airport information using FlightStats Global Flight Tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                            i think it left Carcassonne at 15:10
                                                                            Delayed til 18.15, all it says.

Comment

Saw that today.

Of course they are retarded. Why bother with the idiots in that thread. That Doc lad is a special kind of retard along with people like Lordgoat and Headshot etc
                                                                              Since you left there's pretty much nobody to call them out when they're being retards. I enjoy it at times, I just want to make sure I'm right every time I do

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                Since you left there's pretty much nobody to call them out when they're being retards. I enjoy it at times, I just want to make sure I'm right every time I do
                                                                                I am going to train DazMarz into the role.

Comment

I am going to train DazMarz into the role.
                                                                                  Would you not just go cap in hand and promise to be good? We could have so much fun

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    Aertel pg570

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      Pm Icarus, he'll sort ye out.
                                                                                      Are you actually been serious???

Comment

Pretty good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QonkHAJfZf8[/ame]

Comment

None of this snow is hitting Manchester is it, I'm suffering EPL starvation and need this match to go ahead tonight.

Comment

They have landed it in fucking Kerry and it looks like they will put them on buses. Ffs!

I'll head down and meet them on the road.
                                                                                            Thanks for the help
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

He's just calling Icarus a big gay Panda

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                Would you not just go cap in hand and promise to be good? We could have so much fun
                                                                                                Pretty sure Devore hates me, no chance.

Comment

If Icarus called me an arsehole, would that mean he likes me

Comment

yeah he can't get enough of the Bieber, I think he said he ordered like 10 tickets the day they came out and invited us, but I don't think anyone took him up, until now of course. He'll be delighted.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                      If Icarus licked my arsehole, would that mean he likes me

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                        None of this snow is hitting Manchester is it, I'm suffering EPL starvation and need this match to go ahead tonight.
                                                                                                        been said on SSN thats is def going ahead still.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                          Darts Darts Darts Darts di di di le didi DARTS!

Comment

lol loving balotelli's hat there

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                              GBNA

Thats bang out of order

Comment

Carcassone would be some hole to be stuck in, i can only imagine how much of a double kicker it was to get diverted to kerry after being stranded there all day.
                                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Darts Darts Darts Darts di di di le didi DARTS!
                                                                                                                  First round of the Worlds is a mess, 8 bloody days of matches that are little more than WWF guinea pig matchups.

Comment

Thinking of doing a 4 bets for the match. Anyone think I'm stupid doing all four since they kind of cross over?

Not even sure if you'll be able to see this.
                                                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

You don't come across retarded.
                                                                                                                      coming from a crazy cat like yourself im not sure what way to take that

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                        Thinking of doing a 4 bets for the match. Anyone think I'm stupid doing all four since they kind of cross over?

Not even sure if you'll be able to see this.
                                                                                                                        Gamboool

Comment

richard keys just called roberto mancini robbie lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X