X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
    Swedish backpackers FTW I hope anyways
    Nothing like going to an apple orchard looking for pears!

Sorry to hear of your problems Bubbleking, hopefully solutions will come to you or you will find them. Universities usually have hardship funds for random things happening like this, dunno if it applies to postgrads or not. Find out tomorrow morning imo.

Chin up, nobody who isn't a d1ck *has* to accept radical negative consequences of potentially temporary cash flow problems. People can be very generous and willing to help if you give them a chance and ask, especially with something as trivial as a few quid to tide you over until you are more certain about where you stand.

Taking a broader view you're a massive underdog not to have this turn out okay one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
      Is your rent monthly?
      How much is it?
      Would any BBV help towards it buy you enough time to sort your difficulties?
      I'm pretty sure that in this sort of circumstance this community would see no problem helping get somebody out of a short term hole if required.
      Does this include the soliciter too?. Whats to say he doesnt try to sue us if we dont cough up again?

Comment

On the bubble in a sng double up. AJ V QK bb.. 2A6 Q K obv..shitty day full of retards set mining short stacked lmfao fk off!

Comment

Ive gotten AA all in pre vs KK 5 times this month so far, ive won 1, variance me bollox.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
            Does this include the soliciter too?. Whats to say he doesnt try to sue us if we dont cough up again?
            I don't see any problem with the BBV becoming official tenents of the house.Good for the country folk visiting the Pale even us cretins from Cork.

Comment

I don't see any problem with the BBV becoming official tenents of the house.Good for the country folk visiting the Pale even us cretins from Cork.
              Neither do i, just want to know do we need to cover his soliciters fee too if he decides to sue!.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                there's plenty of networks offering good signup bonuses. I'm pretty sure you'd be better off bonus whoring than sticking with stars.

Clear a bonus at everest, then move your entire roll to ipoker, clear the bonus there, etc..

Its an easier way of building a roll than grinding the micros on stars. Believe me. I'm a losing player, before rakeback/bonuses
                Thanks for the advice emmett il be having a look at this sounds like a plan.

Comment

Trevor Welch and Jeff Kenna have to be the worst commentating duo ever.

Comment

Planning on going deep tonight in the Fitz EOM. Could anyone tell me what the latest this finishes at?

My working day starts at 8.30 and just need to know if Ill be safe enough for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      This is an excellent article on nutrition from the New York Times that's worth printing out and reading when you get a bit of free time in work or the bus or whenever (its 15 pages long). The guy who wrote it, Michael Pollan, is one of the few respected no-nonsense nutritionists and the article is on "what should we eat?".

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/28/ma...gewanted=print
                      That's a wonderful article, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
                        Planning on going deep tonight in the Fitz EOM. Could anyone tell me what the latest this finishes at?

My working day starts at 8.30 and just need to know if Ill be safe enough for that?
                        You'll be ringing in sick if u hit final table i say last month had 150+ runners finished v.late.
                        Last edited by Maloney; 25-02-10, 19:50.
                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          Trevor Welch and Jeff Kenna have to be the worst commentating duo ever.
                          agreed.
                          N'Gog scores again!!!
                          He really is on fire in Europe.
                          10 mins later, oh that was Babel
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Great result for Fulham knocking out the champs!

Roy Hodgson is a very likeable manager, it's hard not to root for Fulham.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

I hate Phil Taylor so fucking much

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                I hate Phil Taylor so fucking much
                                Taylor is a hero, gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                  Taylor is a hero, gtfo
                                  No he isn't. fyi gtfo imo tbh

Comment

No he isn't. fyi gtfo imo tbh
                                    Your either levelling or your a jackass,Taylor is a sporting great

Comment

PokerStars Game #40320812241: Hold'em No Limit ($0.05/$0.10 USD) - 2010/02/25 21:55:37 UTC [2010/02/25 16:55:37 ET]
                                      Table 'Swings V' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                                      Seat 1: pauliuxs ($10 in chips)
                                      Seat 2: SH0cking ($13.70 in chips)
                                      Seat 3: zuckerman286 ($10 in chips)
                                      Seat 4: MosJuve111 ($10 in chips)
                                      Seat 5: YG Tilt ($10.25 in chips)
                                      Seat 6: Tofmof ($10.45 in chips)
                                      Seat 7: Tacar24 ($25.70 in chips)
                                      Seat 8: ridsic ($29.15 in chips)
                                      Seat 9: RyanHatfield ($5.20 in chips)
                                      YG Tilt: posts small blind $0.05
                                      Tofmof: posts big blind $0.10
                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                      Dealt to RyanHatfield [Th Ts]
                                      Tacar24: folds
                                      ridsic: raises $0.10 to $0.20
                                      RyanHatfield: raises $0.40 to $0.60
                                      pauliuxs: folds
                                      SH0cking: folds
                                      zuckerman286: folds
                                      MosJuve111: folds
                                      YG Tilt: folds
                                      Tofmof: folds
                                      ridsic: calls $0.40
                                      *** FLOP *** [Td Qh 3c]
                                      ridsic: checks
                                      RyanHatfield: bets $0.30
                                      ridsic: raises $0.30 to $0.60
                                      RyanHatfield: calls $0.30
                                      *** TURN *** [Td Qh 3c] [Kc]
                                      ridsic: bets $1.40
                                      RyanHatfield: raises $1.40 to $2.80
                                      ridsic: calls $1.40
                                      *** RIVER *** [Td Qh 3c Kc] [5c]
                                      ridsic: bets $1.20
                                      RyanHatfield: calls $1.20 and is all-in
                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                      ridsic: shows [4c Tc] (a flush, King high)
                                      RyanHatfield: mucks hand
                                      ridsic collected $10.05 from pot
                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                      Total pot $10.55 | Rake $0.50
                                      Board [Td Qh 3c Kc 5c]
                                      Seat 1: pauliuxs folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 2: SH0cking folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 3: zuckerman286 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 4: MosJuve111 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 5: YG Tilt (small blind) folded before Flop
                                      Seat 6: Tofmof (big blind) folded before Flop
                                      Seat 7: Tacar24 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 8: ridsic showed [4c Tc] and won ($10.05) with a flush, King high
                                      Seat 9: RyanHatfield mucked [Th Ts]
                                      This guys been doing my head in min raising every pot and sucking out EVERY time i get a hand. I kept my cool and waited and finally pick something up. Decide to have a mess and throw in some messy weird betting and raising.

Look what he manages to do again...

Comment

Is your rent monthly?
                                        How much is it?
                                        Would any BBV help towards it buy you enough time to sort your difficulties?
                                        I'm pretty sure that in this sort of circumstance this community would see no problem helping get somebody out of a short term hole if required.
                                        wow man i just seen this.....i dont know if i could accept - I mean I really really appreciate the offer but you guys dont even know me and I know that the times thats in it everyone is having enough trouble keeping their own head above water never mind looking after fellow degens. Its not like il be out on the street either I can kip with mates for awhile until this mess gets sorted. I never posted expecting this kind of response i just wanted to get it off my chest but its really heart warming that the community would look after one of its own. I really mean that. Thank you to everyone.

Just to update you on whats happened - my two supervisors took it upon themselves to rain a sh!t storm down on the Powers that be. They found out that apparently half of the money allocated to my research - circa 10k has mysteriously gone missing this was the half allocated by the School of science and Health therefore should be readily available to me now.

So what wev dug u is - half your money might not be available and the other half is missing

it seems that someone is in for an a$$ kicking

Comment

Your either levelling or your a jackass,Taylor is a sporting great
                                          When did I debate his greatness? You are either stupid or leveling.

Comment

When did I debate his greatness? You are either stupid or leveling.

I don't like you

Comment

I don't like you
                                              Don't think I could care any less.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHatfield View Post
                                                PokerStars Game #40320812241: Hold'em No Limit ($0.05/$0.10 USD) - 2010/02/25 21:55:37 UTC [2010/02/25 16:55:37 ET]
                                                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                *** FLOP *** [Td Qh 3c]
                                                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                                Board [Td Qh 3c Kc 5c]
                                                This guys been doing my head in min raising every pot and sucking out EVERY time i get a hand. I kept my cool and waited and finally pick something up. Decide to have a mess and throw in some messy weird betting and raising.

To make matters worse he just took me for another buyin i had QQ overpair on a rainbow no draw flop.

... he had a set of fours.

Comment

Not sure if this is a bad beat or a brag

I played 20000 hands in the last 3 weeks and got 0 straight flushes, 8 tabling plo...
                                                  I was 1 tabling plo for 2 hours today while watching a movie and hit 2 straight flushes...

Funny random shit this game is!!
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                    Bubbleking - that's terrible news. My advice (used to be the postgrad officer in Trinity):

- Get on to the student union straight away.
                                                    - Ring the editor of the student newspaper and get a story in there.
                                                    - Contact people higher up than you are currently doing - someone is fcking you about and will quite easily fold when pressure is added.
                                                    - Ring Newstalk and tell them the story that the Sports Academy is going bankrupt: they will run with that and give you a bit of side publicity.
                                                    - Post on DCU web forum about the issue.

(if all that fails, get other people out to support ye and chain yourselves to something public)

Honestly the only thing between you and your money is embarassing a few people. They try to get away with crap like this when its behind closed doors, but crumble the minute they are exposed to a bit of publicity, especially seeing as your grant is such a minor amount of money for them in the grand scheme of things.

yeah i like this advice - if they dont have answers for me by 3pm tomorrow the media will be notified (not bad timing either considering they will more than likely win the Sigerson cup this weekend)

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                      Just to update you on whats happened - my two supervisors took it upon themselves to rain a sh!t storm down on the Powers that be. They found out that apparently half of the money allocated to my research - circa 10k has mysteriously gone missing this was the half allocated by the School of science and Health therefore should be readily available to me now.
                                                      administrators are fucking braindead in so many cases. About 50k Intel sent for an old project of mine was 'missing' for 2 years! Morons the lot of them

Comment

Originally posted by dougee19 View Post
                                                        Not sure if this is a bad beat or a brag

I played 20000 hands in the last 3 weeks and got 0 straight flushes, 8 tabling plo...
                                                        I was 1 tabling plo for 2 hours today while watching a movie and hit 2 straight flushes...

Funny random shit this game is!!
                                                        Do you have a blog for your challenge???

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHatfield View Post
                                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                          *** FLOP *** [Td Qh 3c]
                                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                          *** SUMMARY ***
                                                          Board [Td Qh 3c Kc 5c]

You start a thread in theory with this rubbish and post it here too, gtfo.
                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

not so subtle sig spamming not allowed Ryan. tyvm

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              what? nothin sneaky about that i joined up with them 2 days ago so its not like i work for them. Its a helpful site is all!

Comment

Super night last night, a few joints, a few drinks and Air live in the Olympia, brilliant gig, they are just so shit cool, it's unreal - doesn't get much better than that!

Merci Beaucoup, thank you very

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH5bL_XbO64[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFxXdSuNRR8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgfmWfJ11s[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                  Super night last night, a few joints, a few drinks and Air live in the Olympia, brilliant gig, they are just so shit cool, it's unreal - doesn't get much better than that!
                                                                  I saw air in the Olympia a good few years ago on halloween, one of my most memorable gigs, simply brilliant.
                                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 25-02-10, 23:08.
                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    yeah, they have a reciprocal agreement with Ireland afaik

Australia is a first world country, I'd be more worried about when your nob drops off in Cambodia tbh
                                                                    We don't have a reciprocal agreement with Oz. Unlike, the English, who are entitled to a medicare card here, we're stuck to pay for everything medical in Oz. I'm not on the WHV so can't recommend an insurance plan though..

V important to insure against nob dropping off in Cambodia obv. New nobs cost a feckin fortune.
                                                                    Last edited by zuppy; 25-02-10, 23:07.

Comment

bb 97 few limpers check it. 757 k k obviously someone calls me down with k6 Keep it up cake and ill be gone as quick as i came!

Comment

I just cant do it...

PokerStars Game #40324475714: Tournament #246924776, $3.00+$0.25 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2010/02/25 23:08:02 UTC [2010/02/25 18:08:02 ET]
                                                                        Table '246924776 1' 6-max Seat #2 is the button
                                                                        Seat 1: duckel77 (1170 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 2: lotti85 (1735 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 3: EROS855 (1760 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 4: RyanHatfield (1515 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 5: Ketrar (1360 in chips)
                                                                        Seat 6: premo321 (1460 in chips)
                                                                        EROS855: posts small blind 15
                                                                        RyanHatfield: posts big blind 30
                                                                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                        Dealt to RyanHatfield [Tc 5s]
                                                                        Ketrar: raises 30 to 60
                                                                        premo321: folds
                                                                        duckel77: calls 60
                                                                        lotti85: folds
                                                                        EROS855: folds
                                                                        RyanHatfield: calls 30
                                                                        *** FLOP *** [Ts 2h 5d]
                                                                        RyanHatfield: checks
                                                                        Ketrar: bets 30
                                                                        duckel77: raises 180 to 210
                                                                        RyanHatfield: raises 330 to 540
                                                                        Ketrar: folds
                                                                        duckel77: calls 330
                                                                        *** TURN *** [Ts 2h 5d] [Ah]
                                                                        RyanHatfield: checks
                                                                        duckel77: bets 570 and is all-in
                                                                        RyanHatfield: calls 570
                                                                        *** RIVER *** [Ts 2h 5d Ah] [3h]
                                                                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                        RyanHatfield: shows [Tc 5s] (two pair, Tens and Fives)
                                                                        duckel77: shows [3c Ac] (two pair, Aces and Threes)
                                                                        duckel77 collected 2445 from pot
                                                                        *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                        Total pot 2445 | Rake 0
                                                                        Board [Ts 2h 5d Ah 3h]

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                          Do you have a blog for your challenge???
                                                                          A really really badly maintained one!! haha

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Not sure why I do these, I start them then they fade out. Really trying to get this one though, just taking too many shots at higher stakes instead of grinding. Back on the grind now so hopefully I can withdraw more often and stay on same levels!! haha
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

ah ffs

Took out an overdraft last year while I was living the high life of poker player and all.. The deadline to pay up is 28th Feb, I got my account into the green earlier this week, logged in literally just now for an unknown reason tbh and I see this

25/02/10 OP/E.S.B. SUPPLY 418.40 417.89 DR
                                                                            ANNOYING!!!
                                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 25-02-10, 23:58.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

lmfao, 3 straight flushes today!!
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                Has anyone who has done or is on the WHV in Australia got any recommendations for travel insurance for the year? Or anyone else for that matter.
                                                                                Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                yeah, they have a reciprocal agreement with Ireland afaik

Australia is a first world country, I'd be more worried about when your nob drops off in Cambodia tbh
                                                                                We've no agreement with Aus.
                                                                                but I still wouldn't bother with insurance. It's -EV surely

Seriously though, I don't have any and i've survived a year (almost). I didn't knock a cap off my tooth when diving the barrier reef but getting it fixed here was cheap.

Just avoid spiders, snakes and the Platypus

In related news, I applied for a second year here last night.

Comment

After a series of bad beats the last few weeks in satts (including my connection going when I was heads-up for 1 ticket with a good chiplead), I finally managed to bag myself an IO ticket tonight on PP.

Absolutely delighted with it

/end brag/

Comment

how long did it take to blow the 20k br?.. Why do you always insist on going back to HS poker when your clearly making enough playing 1/2.?... good luck getting it back in time for vegas!..

Comment

Bubbleking:

I would NOT go down the Joe Duffy route. That's a court of public opinion that is a serious double-edged sword.

If you want some basic non-legal advice I'd write a letter to your employer stating that if they fail to fulfill their obligations to you within 14 days that your solicitor will be in contact immediately. These letters always put the shits up people. Mentioning legal action tends to do wonders to get things moving but be prepared to follow through with it.

Other than that, sorry for all the hassle you're going through. If you have a contract of employment you should be in good shape. If you don't then things might be trickier.
                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                        how long did it take to blow the 20k br?.. Why do you always insist on going back to HS poker when your clearly making enough playing 1/2.?... good luck getting it back in time for vegas!..
                                                                                        Cause its fun haha. I know i'm a train-wreck but I honestly have fun and make enough to get by comfortably :P

€250 on stars for €250 on boyles anyone?
                                                                                        Going out now so won't be back on until the morning but if anyone can do this post or pm me, would be very grateful! cheers
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                          Bubbleking:

I would NOT go down the Joe Duffy route. That's a court of public opinion that is a serious double-edged sword.

If you want some basic non-legal advice I'd write a letter to your employer stating that if they fail to fulfill their obligations to you within 14 days that your solicitor will be in contact immediately. These letters always put the shits up people. Mentioning legal action tends to do wonders to get things moving but be prepared to follow through with it.

Other than that, sorry for all the hassle you're going through. If you have a contract of employment you should be in good shape. If you don't then things might be trickier.
                                                                                          Postgrads aren't employees is the problem. So into that giant grey area you law talking guys spend most of your working lives digging around we go.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            Postgrads aren't employees is the problem. So into that giant grey area you law talking guys spend most of your working lives digging around we go.
                                                                                            Oh that sounds like a tricky little fucker that one.
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Just got emailed this:
                                                                                              Real Cragslist ad
                                                                                              To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2009-05-27, 1 :43 a.m. E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The even ing was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason. My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what 's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

;In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours,

Alex
                                                                                              I don't think carrying guns is big and clever, but what he did afterwards was enjoyable.
                                                                                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

The moon looks weird. Think the aliens are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  Was that the one that linked to PokerStrategy.com? I personally didn't see anything wrong with it. There wasn't even a referral link attached to it meaning he doesn't gain anything from it. Plenty of people have referral links in their own sigs...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                    Just got emailed this:

I don't think carrying guns is big and clever, but what he did afterwards was enjoyable.
                                                                                                    I expected it to be funnier.
                                                                                                    i mean it's obviously made up, so why not go all out with the laughs. (also, what mugger carries a Crecit card, lol USA)

Plenty of people have referral links in their own sigs...
                                                                                                    shhh

Comment

The moon looks weird. Think the aliens are coming.
                                                                                                      Smoking much Cill?

Comment

Not at all. There was a red ring around it. Other people saw! Looks normal now.

Comment

It's caused by ice crystals in the clouds

Looks better stoned IMO.

Comment

Looks like Homer Simpsons eye

Comment

How do you convert a hand from i-poker onto weaktight??

Comment

Fk me right off this one. He busted AA few hands prev with k10 so i raised a lil bit more pf. All fkg day this, giving cake the weekend to behave its self!.

$10,000 Guaranteed - R&A T7913678 -- Table 47 -- $60/$300/$600 NL Hold'em -- 2010/02/26 - 01:01:27
                                                                                                                tabletoppa posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                M3power posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                THC TOWNZEND posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                pwn u donks posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                juniorc84 posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                WarWizard9 posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                craiger702 posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                shaker69 posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                duhhhhhhhh posts ante of 60
                                                                                                                THC***3: posts small blind 300
                                                                                                                pwn***4: posts big blind 600
                                                                                                                Dealt to M3power [Ad,Ac]
                                                                                                                juni***5: folds
                                                                                                                WarW***6: folds
                                                                                                                crai***7: calls 600
                                                                                                                shak***8: folds
                                                                                                                duhh***9: folds
                                                                                                                tabl***1: folds
                                                                                                                M3power: raises to 2,400
                                                                                                                THC***3: folds
                                                                                                                pwn***4: folds
                                                                                                                crai***7: calls 1,800
                                                                                                                *** FLOP *** [Jd,Qh,5c] Dont do it to me
                                                                                                                crai***7: is all in 11515.0000
                                                                                                                M3power: is all in 9768.0000
                                                                                                                crai***7: returns uncalled bet 1,747
                                                                                                                M3power: shows [Ad Ac]
                                                                                                                crai***7: shows [As Qc]
                                                                                                                *** TURN *** [8s]
                                                                                                                *** RIVER *** [Qd] CNUT!
                                                                                                                ***SHOW DOWN***
                                                                                                                crai***7: wins 25,776 with Three of a Kind, Queens
                                                                                                                M3power finished 116 out of 368 players.

Comment

Brag: Just shipped a Monte Carlo EPT package in a 22 turbo rebuy on stars

Slight beat: Playing a similar tournament for a 7k NAPT package at the same time and lost A4 to KQ to finish second for 700 . Guess i cant complain too much

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                                                                    Was that the one that linked to PokerStrategy.com? I personally didn't see anything wrong with it. There wasn't even a referral link attached to it meaning he doesn't gain anything from it. Plenty of people have referral links in their own sigs...
                                                                                                                    Exactly, its a helpful site and i only joined up with it the other day.

Comment

Beat:

another frustrating tourney session,

got coolered a bunch and lost like every all in situation,

Brag:

Stil in Punta Del Este for a couple more days

Double Beat:

It is the most expensive place i've ever been
                                                                                                                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                                        Has anyone who has done or is on the WHV in Australia got any recommendations for travel insurance for the year? Or anyone else for that matter.
                                                                                                                        I'm on VHI world health. Had a minor surgery recently that cost $1500 and VHI reimbursed me in full. 60 yoyo a month or so.
                                                                                                                        Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNWyXd0cIVo[/ame]
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X