Clear All

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
    yup, scandoballet is spot on
    shipped thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
      Bill O' has gotten way too fond of the sound of his own voice

Its about time he fcuked off back to the gaa
      Bill is like a puppetmaster pulling the strings of the panel. It is glorious to watch the man in action.
      Tonight was great stuff.

Comment

Is it possible to change to auto top up button in rush poker to anything but the max?

Comment

Options, set buyin preferences?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            Thank god tournament NCAA Basketball is here. Best few sporting weeks of any year imo.

================================================== =======

Got to think tonight was a pretty seminal moment for modern football. A Milan team laden with big names and numerous medals - and currently second in Seria A - getting completely thumped while the home fans chanted for the removal of their club's owner. Bizarre.

This is a golden age for the top English clubs on the pitch, that is inarguable at this stage. But it comes in the context of their own financial instability, the sanitation of the way football is supported and consumed as product, and a spate of clubs at all levels outside the "big four" struggling to survive.

All this augmented by the most expensively assembled club side in the history of the game getting knocked out in the year where the final is to be played at their home stadium.

There will of course be those who welcome all of this, who like to see the teams they primarily watch / support perform to this level - and welcome the chaos that comes with such an upheaval of the status quo. It's a funny old game and all of that.

But for me, a night like tonight is yet another indicator of how unsustainable things are at the top of the game right now. The English game should be looking at the fortunes of their Italian counterparts and thinking "we need to be more financially prudent, live within our means more often, etc". They won't.
            I agree 100%, but

Comment

"They appeared to be in good condition other than injuries that they appear to have suffered when they hit they ground.
              Ah, that's good news.

All but five of the birds were dead and the survivors had to be put to sleep by veterinary staff at the RSPCA's West Hatch Wildlife Centre, Taunton, Somerset, because of their severe injuries.
              Oh.

Comment

$10 rebuy on Boyles starting in 6 minutes.

2 x $535 tickets gtd if they get minimum 18 runners. Only 9 reg'd so far...get in for a big overlay

Edit - its a turbo with a 500 chip start but worth a bash - 50 secs left and 16 runners

Edit - Wow that was controversial. I was watching the clock tick down and there was 17 runners and 15 seconds left on the clock when the tournament was cancelled
                Last edited by Flushdraw; 11-03-10, 02:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                  I agree 100%, but

Is that just fired managers? Because there is clearly somebody missing off of it.
                  Last edited by eagle eye; 11-03-10, 02:27.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Edit - Wow that was controversial. I was watching the clock tick down and there was 17 runners and 15 seconds left on the clock when the tournament was cancelled
                    I was just gonna reg in it and head to bed, and let you throw me back the $10 when you took down a ticket. Didn't make it on time though. Apologies!

Comment

Anyways had a great short sleep/nap with some weird sex dream but can't remember for the life of me what it was now. Was trying to hold onto the thought as I woke up to the alarm.
                      I'm glad I asked for the money now as there is still no sign of my Betfair withdrawal in Moneybookers. I was horrified to ask tbh, its not my style at all but I knew I needed sleep if I am going to have any chace of doing myself justice. I've just recently rediscovered the hunger for poker. Haven't played much in 9 months.

Great post there Lloyd, March madness ftw!

And just while I'm typing this I'm off to a nice start in the mini ftops.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t3735)
                      BB (t3270)
                      UTG (t6370)
                      Hero (UTG+1) (t5130)
                      MP1 (t7190)
                      MP3 (t5286)
                      CO (t4784)
                      Button (t4235)

Hero's M: 114.00

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 7, 7
                      1 fold, Hero bets t105, 1 fold, MP3 calls t105, 2 folds, SB calls t90, 1 fold

Flop: (t345) 7, 3, J (3 players)
                      SB checks, Hero bets t345, MP3 calls t345, 1 fold

Turn: (t1035) 2 (2 players)
                      Hero bets t1035, MP3 raises to t4836 (All-In), Hero calls t3645 (All-In)

River: (t10395) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t10395

Results:
                      Hero had 7, 7 (full house, sevens over Jacks).
                      MP3 had 2, 2 (full house, twos over Jacks).
                      Outcome: Hero won t10395
                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                        Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t3735)
                        BB (t3270)
                        UTG (t6370)
                        Hero (UTG+1) (t5130)
                        MP1 (t7190)
                        MP3 (t5286)
                        CO (t4784)
                        Button (t4235)

Hero's M: 114.00

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 7, 7
                        1 fold, Hero bets t105, 1 fold, MP3 calls t105, 2 folds, SB calls t90, 1 fold

Flop: (t345) 7, 3, J (3 players)
                        SB checks, Hero bets t345, MP3 calls t345, 1 fold

Turn: (t1035) 2 (2 players)
                        Hero bets t1035, MP3 raises to t4836 (All-In), Hero calls t3645 (All-In)

River: (t10395) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t10395

Results:
                        Hero had 7, 7 (full house, sevens over Jacks).
                        MP3 had 2, 2 (full house, twos over Jacks).
                        Outcome: Hero won t10395
                        You're giving him every opportunity to get away from his hand. I wouldn;t bet full pot on the flop, and i defo wouldn't bet full pot on the turn on such a dry board.

Comment

You're giving him every opportunity to get away from his hand. I wouldn;t bet full pot on the flop, and i defo wouldn't bet full pot on the turn on such a dry board.
                          I thought he had AJ or better because he snap called my flop bet. Its early and some of these players are really bad, I find when you pot they are less likely to believe you.

I understand what you are saying but in the early stages I find that aggro betting works for me.

Comment

If thats the MFTOPS or whatever it is called this hand is played perefectly imo.

Comment

lol

Comment

Late reg and that tourny gets 30ish minimum.

lol iPoker.

iPoker Must Die.

Comment

Somebody has to do the crap jobs

A guide to using the made to measure form for a tailored SNUGG wetsuit Please use in conjunction with Snugg's made to measure form

Comment

What happened to P_L's post

Comment

Safari sucks, worse than IE imo and belongs only on the iphone/ipod

Comment

I've still got PT3, bought it before I heard about HEM unfortunately. Just a question, I'm doing housekeeping on it, clustering, analysing, vaccuum and updating cache. I haven't used it in ages so I had to download updates and that took a while but how long can I expect this housekeeping to take? Its like still on the first stage which is clustering after 35 minutes. Is this normal, I have something like 60k players tracked not sure how many hands though but I'm sure I've done this a couple of times before.

Comment

This is really impressive

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxNl9WMyC70[/ame]

Comment

Ughh just back from Old Trafford and straight into work. My nights sleep was courtesy of the prayer room in Liverpool airport. They need softer floors for praying.
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Hmmm, just got off the phone with paypal. apparently someone has hacked my account. Hope to fuck they haven't hacked any of my other things....

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                the funniest part was that he takes the picture straight away as if it was no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                  Hmmm, just got off the phone with paypal. apparently someone has hacked my account. Hope to fuck they haven't hacked any of my other things....

They only go after your PayPal as that's where the money is. How much they get? I bet it was payments for online gaming or xbox codes

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                    Ughh just back from Old Trafford and straight into work. My nights sleep was courtesy of the prayer room in Liverpool airport. They need softer floors for praying.
                                                    A great night for the LUHG campaign as well

Comment

^ Hah, I can see my scarf in that photo.

Comment

some of the dumber members of United's squad must be rightly confused by those Newton Heath scarves
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Was it banned for being shit Noel?

Comment

Ya can't be showing people in wheelchairs having fun now can you

Comment

I thought it was good until the irish guy spoke, voice over needed imo.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                Ya can't be showing people in wheelchairs having fun now can you
                                                                don't know about that....

one of my friends named his two kids Max and Paddy, completely oblivious as to the existence of this programme. It's safe to say he knows now.

Comment

Anyone ever had hmmm...."issues" when it came to deciding to on baby names. Herself is all set on a certain name (one which I like per say but will result in years of taunts and insults for the little punter).
                                                                  Normally I have little or no say in any important decisions but feel I need to argue my case on this one,at the same time however dont want to crush dreams if thats always the name she has wanted-Proceed with caution???

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                    I bet Llyod whacks one out while reading his own posts!
                                                                    That would take weird to a whole new level imo.
                                                                    Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 11-03-10, 10:52.
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      A great night for the LUHG campaign as well

As I said last night, bizarre.
                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                        anybody got a contact number for Nic from Vegas nights?
                                                                        I Pm'd yo Ass

(was watching the wire last night)

Comment

Chatroulette, though mostly full of lads with lads in their hands, can provide for some pretty decent humour

There's a very strong possibility that both these men are the "wanking on chatroulette" type

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                            Anyone ever had hmmm...."issues" when it came to deciding to on baby names. Herself is all set on a certain name (one which I like per say but will result in years of taunts and insults for the little punter).
                                                                            Normally I have little or no say in any important decisions but feel I need to argue my case on this one,at the same time however dont want to crush dreams if thats always the name she has wanted-Proceed with caution???
                                                                            Jbravado jr sounds like a good rappers name, try that one out on her and then when she refuses come to a compromise
                                                                            Like ->LL Cool Willie

Comment

you're not dealing with a rational human being here, she has to carry around the kid for nine months and deal with all sorts of mad hormonal issues

the solution is this; do what racing folk do. Let her give the sprog whatever name she likes. Then, when he\she is born, just call him\her by your own preferred name - something non-controversial like 'Jim' or 'Bob' and allow this eventually to become the kids everyday name. You can wheel out the real name for important family occasions.

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                  Once there is some kind of time frame allowed for training, I'd be up fo some sort of prop bet, money to charity along with the losers having to make a show of themselves in public or something along those lines.
                                                                                  Deffo up for this. To tired to think this morning but if you wanna propose an idea we'll get cracking on this.
                                                                                  Making a show of ourselves in public shouldnt be a major problem either
                                                                                  "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M89c3hWx3RQ[/ame]

There's nothin u can do what u have to do is get something for yourself and in later years pay the child back!
                                                                                    Last edited by pgodkin; 11-03-10, 11:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      you're not dealing with a rational human being here, she has to carry around the kid for nine months and deal with all sorts of mad hormonal issues

the solution is this; do what racing folk do. Let her give the sprog whatever name she likes. Then, when he\she is born, just call him\her by your own preferred name - something non-controversial like 'Jim' or 'Bob' and allow this eventually to become the kids everyday name. You can wheel out the real name for important family occasions.
                                                                                      Devious....but would provoke furious anger and wrath I suspect. Jbravado jnr had me loling-good hustle imo.

Comment

I played one of those tournys that Doke seems to excel in, the Pokerstars EPT 22 rebuys Sats. I never keep much monies online so I decided to lob my 300 Dollar role into this to see if I can Dokey me way to a ticket.
                                                                                        It was carnage. I got AA seven times , 4 times on the trot (WTF) each and every time got them All in preflop and lost. I lasted till the break and then topped up 30k (10 times what the rebuys are 3k LOL) Then got KK in preflop to lose to 5 7 from some crazy push after me raising UTG. My miniscule pokerstars roll destroyed by a trainwreck of a tourny, I fired up a low stakes PLO to get rid of the remaining few dollars in my A/c and I retireved my balance to it's start of day position. People were asking me was I Noel hayes or something. So I reg'd for the Sunday Million, I've only played it once before so I'm all excita.

Doke must be a sick man to play those rebuys Sats AND beat them. I can only guess that you muck AA preflop or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                          I've obv misunderstood the news. But isn't the manu fans solution to being owned by a rich american dude, to instead be owned by some rich british dudes?
                                                                                          Yep, and you might recall that this was preceded by campaigns to get the Irish horsey people out. Preceded by campaigns to stop bSkyb taking over. Preceded by 'get Martin Edwards out'.
                                                                                          Doubtless 100 years ago there was riots when Newton Heath got sold by the coal mine owner to the cotton mill owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                            I've obv misunderstood the news. But isn't the manu fans solution to being owned by a rich american dude, to instead be owned by some rich british dudes?
                                                                                            The desired solution (and the same for Liverpool too) is to have the club owned by someone who does not do a leveraged buyout of the club and use the profits over a number of years to pay off the huge loans they took out, depriving the clubs of spending power in the meantime until they are in a position to sell on at a hige profit without ever putting a penny of their own money at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                              They only go after your PayPal as that's where the money is. How much they get? I bet it was payments for online gaming or xbox codes
                                                                                              They tried to send €100 to Skype, but were caught before it could go through I think, cos there was a refund from Skype in the account... all locked down now anyway so that's good, I'm usually pretty good about protecting my computer so I don't think there's anything on it, but another sweep on Malwarebytes and Anti SpyWare etc. for good measure....

It's linked to an old e-mail address so maybe they got into it, all changed PW's etc. now though.

Comment

I think peace and tranquility really adds to the BBV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                  They tried to send €100 to Skype, but were caught before it could go through I think, cos there was a refund from Skype in the account... all locked down now anyway so that's good, I'm usually pretty good about protecting my computer so I don't think there's anything on it, but another sweep on Malwarebytes and Anti SpyWare etc. for good measure....

It's linked to an old e-mail address so maybe they got into it, all changed PW's etc. now though.
                                                                                                  Was it the same one from your boards account?

Comment

And just what the f*** is that supposed to mean??!!??

Just kiddin

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Was it banned for being shit Noel?
                                                                                                      I like it, it didn't make much sense, but the lads in the wheelchairs seemed to be enjoying themselves!

Comment

A bit rich coming from you
                                                                                                        pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Funny when Michael Knighton (if I remember the name correctly) made a farcical bid for them and even came out prematch playing keepyup dressed in United gear with his pale sparrow legs buckling under their weight of the crap coming out of his gob Turned out he hadn't the money to buy United at all. Years later along come the Glazers who don't have the money either but decided to borrow to the hilt to buy them anyway. I don't seem to recall fans getting so involved in soccer teams finances in the past. You need to be an accountant to follow the top teams nowadays.
                                                                                                          Oh yes the jersey deal will add a few million and we are selling jerseys in the far east (my nephew) Fk me. I used to just argue that Steve Coppell was the best crosser of a ball in the UK and any financial talk was around the price of the footballer cards in the shop and how small the little chewing gum was getting compared to last season.

Also just wondering how much United would have lost on the stock market if they were still publicly traded.

Comment

Delia Drunk with Joy as Scarf Sales Soar

Dumb Mancs
                                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                              Funny when Michael Knighton (if I remember the name correctly) made a farcical bid for them
                                                                                                              Am I mistaken in thinking he was going to buy them for 10 million back then?? could be way off but that figure sticks in my head. If so, it would have been some foresight.

Comment

Its not like the signal to noise ration in here is all that high but it has been a lot more pleasant for the last couple of days, ya bollix
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                  Funny when Michael Knighton (if I remember the name correctly) made a farcical bid for them and even came out prematch playing keepyup dressed in United gear with his pale sparrow legs buckling under their weight of the crap coming out of his gob Turned out he hadn't the money to buy United at all. Years later along come the Glazers who don't have the money either but decided to borrow to the hilt to buy them anyway. I don't seem to recall fans getting so involved in soccer teams finances in the past. You need to be an accountant to follow the top teams
                                                                                                                  What a knobend

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                    I like it, it didn't make much sense, but the lads in the wheelchairs seemed to be enjoying themselves!
                                                                                                                    Which would be fine if they were actual wheelchair using actors, were they?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                      Am I mistaken in thinking he was going to buy them for 10 million back then?? could be way off but that figure sticks in my head. If so, it would have been some foresight.
                                                                                                                      It was 20 million and 10 to be invested in Old Trafford.
                                                                                                                      pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                        Ya, it was something tiny like this alright. I remember that lame Michael Knighton thing at the time as well. He then went on to buy Carlisle. Bit of a change of scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                          Delia Drunk with Joy as Scarf Sales Soar

Dumb Mancs
                                                                                                                          Ah Delia, the poor mans Helen Mirren with added buns mmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X