Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea's defense all over the shop. Id say if Inter can keep Drogba under control then they should go through easily. Should be 3-0 up already ffs!

Definately should have been a penalty to Chelsea tho at the end there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
      Am off to Thailand on Saturday have to spend 2 days in Bangkok.

Can anyone recomend something to do that doesn't involve
      • Ping Pong balls
      • Munting
      • Melching
      • Ladyboys
      Looking for a change from your typical day in Dundalk?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
        Am off to Thailand on Saturday have to spend 2 days in Bangkok.

Can anyone recomend something to do that doesn't involve
        • Ping Pong balls
        • Munting
        • Melching
        • Ladyboys
        Originally posted by whyno View Post
        You'd be as well stay at home if your not getting involved with any of the above

especially the munting or the melching

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

"Cambiasso, he's the bald guy from Argentina", gotta love it.

Comment

IO super sat 10$ rb on ppp, table is tight enough for a rb, looks likely to be a big overlay so far. Playing tight enough just went to showdown with 88 after the ace flop, donk with a2 checks it down. Few hands later raise in ep with akc dickface thinks i must be on tilt or something retarded and shoves his button with a5, flop the 5 obv. ozvram or whatever ur called wp.

Comment

any recommendations for cake tournaments/sats?...Are the loyalty programmes any use.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                Caught in big big lie for some external work i'm late doing. The administrator on the other side is being Colombo-smart in the questions she's asking. Almost admire her!

Hoping its straightforward enough to backdate the creation and - more importantly - 'last access' date on a document. Haven't googled it yet. Something like that, and actually getting the work done today, gives me about a 25% chance of success.
                I've used this a lot
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Aston Villa v Crystal Palace
                  (First Goalscorer) Gabriel Agbonlahor 7/2 1/3 Odds To Run
                  Tottenham v Bolton
                  (First Goalscorer) Roman Pavlyuchenko 5/1 1/3 Odds To Run
                  2 10.00 singles and a
                  10.00 Doubles

really should have been bigger singles (from a staking plan point of view alone)but... meh

Comment

Sometimes these synchro breaks are a pain in the hole.

I'm 27th/28 in a Stars Satellite, top 27 go through... Break time!

Ah, I should be ok, the 28th guy is BB next hand with .6 of a BB left..

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                        Gwan the bald guy.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                          Screamer from the baldy lad
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

That's perfect, thanks! Will use that - the program I'd located by myself looked highly unreliable.
                              you can do it in a sneaky way in DOS on the fly.....you need to use your imagination a little though
                              Code:
                              COPY filename /B + ,, /Y

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  I mean, that is just ridiculous. No human no matter how insane ever did that.
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

apologies to cmcpug in the Fitz online Satellite

cough cough
                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post

cough cough
                                      LOL Average stack 3K Smurph has 13K

BTW cmcpug is CL in the IO sat

Comment

cough cough
                                        you smurph someone?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          you smurph someone?
                                          quite spectacular
                                          All in pre-flop, we all have 4K each
                                          Moi KK
                                          Victim AA
                                          also ran JJ
                                          3 second pause while PPP finds the King for me

************************************************** *********
                                          For F*ck Sake,
                                          While typing this... I misclick raise instead of fold.... with 10 2
                                          Flop is 442... I bet out called
                                          Turn is 4 - check check
                                          River 7 check check

I win with my monster hand LOL
                                          Last edited by smurph; 24-02-10, 21:41.
                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

quite spectacular
                                            Moi KK
                                            Victim AA
                                            also ran JJ
                                            Ah thats far more run of the mill than I was hoping for. I was presuming that the hand involved you having Q3o or some such similar monster.

Comment

Lucio was absolutely astonishing tonight. One of the great performances.
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

lol Valueshove

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.75 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t1580)
                                                UTG (t2695)
                                                MP1 (t965)
                                                MP2 (t1640)
                                                CO (t2495)
                                                Hero (Button) (t2260)
                                                SB (t3280)

Hero's M: 15.07

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6, J
                                                UTG calls t100, 1 fold, MP2 calls t100, 1 fold, Hero bets t335, 2 folds, UTG calls t235, 1 fold

Flop: (t920) 5, 8, 6 (2 players)
                                                UTG bets t100, Hero raises to t1925 (All-In), UTG calls t1825

Turn: (t4770) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t4770) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t4770

Results:
                                                Hero had 6, J (one pair, sixes).
                                                UTG had Q, 5 (one pair, fives).
                                                Outcome: Hero won t4770

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  I mean, that is just ridiculous. No human no matter how insane ever did that.

you are wrong, I wish I didnt know that

Comment

34. lol

Comment

Frank Lampard Jr is supporting a quite spectacular combover
                                                      One that Sir Bobby Charlton himself would be proud of

Perchance a mystic forword for the coming world cup?

Comment

quite spectacular
                                                        Moi KK
                                                        Victim AA
                                                        also ran JJ
                                                        Dont let CHD see that

Comment

im having a very frustrating night - every raise i make is getting 3-bet and every bluff i make is getting snapped off. pease BBV let me run goot

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                            Dont let CHD see that
                                                            I doubt we'll be seeing chd for a few days. It's always hard for him to get over a Chelsea defeat

And with Cech's season over, 2 players under the media eye and a few injuries, there goes Chelsea's hope of winning the league. I know Cech hasen't been great since his head injury but Hilario is dreadfull all together.

All this means it's looking a lot like 4 titles in a row for United

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                              I doubt we'll be seeing chd for a few days. It's always hard for him to get over a Chelsea defeat

And with Cech's season over, 2 players under the media eye and a few injuries, there goes Chelsea's hope of winning the league. I know Cech hasen't been great since his head injury but Hilario is dreadfull all together.

All this means it's looking a lot like 4 titles in a row for United
                                                              Overreact much?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                Question for the BBV

Does anyone know of a website that had a load of recipes (healthy mainly) and you add your favorite(s) and it automatically adds the ingredients to a shopping list?
                                                                I seen that the iphone app was mentioned, in case you didn't find the actual site.
                                                                Expert advice from kitchen pros about how to cook anything

(this might of been mentioned, I have to speed read through the "days" posts.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                This moron goes off randomly racing a ridonkulously powerful car around country roads to show his son how 'cool'he is . He kills one person and injures two children and all he gets is two fckn years.
                                                                I understand the likes of murders getting 2 life sentances serving them concurrently. But I don't see why this guy gets too.
                                                                The 2 18 month sentances are totaly redundant. Consecutive serving totals 5 yrs, which is an attempt at the right sentance imo.
                                                                Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                He is allowed a max of two toilet breaks for a total time of 5 minutes and he was allowed bring in as much food as he liked at the start.

His one "luxury" item that he brought into the box was a sleeping bag.
                                                                I'd angle shoot the f*ck outta the other guys.
                                                                6 Diazapan in your sock FTW (guessing its not allowed for a luxury item)

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                I'm not looking this up. Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

It's only a theory on BBC4 is a really nice science/comedy/panel show
                                                                  Well worth a watch imo!

Comment

what time are the girls going down the pipe tonight??

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                      im having a very frustrating night - every raise i make is getting 3-bet and every bluff i make is getting snapped off. pease BBV let me run goot
                                                                      Start 4 betting

Comment

Wow, this kid is amazing.
                                                                        To do that once takes serious strength. But to smash the world record. Gold medal in the 2020 olympics imo

In other news.
                                                                        Italian courts have convict 3 google execs over a video psoted on google videos. The video shows a austic boy being bullied. The execs had nothing to do with it, it was uploaded by school boys and once google were alerted it was taken down. But thr company was held liable.

This is the same as youtube being liable for all of its content. Which while true, is still a bot ridic.
                                                                        The same applies to the owners of IPB, they're liable for everything we say.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                          anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                            Start 4 betting
                                                                            meh donkaments - not a lot of room to 4 bet

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                              I'm not looking this up. Ignorance is bliss.
                                                                              This * x^n

Comment

anyone?
                                                                                Scheduled for 5pm local, so 3am our time.

Comment

Scheduled for 5pm local, so 3am our time.

mmmmmmmm don't think i will bother staying up for it

even do they did improve slightly in the second run last night

are we 8 hrs out of kilter with whistler?

Comment

cough cough
                                                                                    Played this and snagged a seat along with Smurph, BBPat was the bubble for 140

Had no intention of it but while waiting for game to start I stumbled into the $10 rebuy 1500 to start 2K rebuys and 10K add on after 9 levels IO Sat
                                                                                    Savage value, $2500 overlay for the one package, standard was terribad. Finished 4th after losing a race that probaby would have got me close enough to the seat after playing pretty solid all night

$10 token for 2nd - 10th thats one hell of a bubble

Comment

...

Comment

Overreact much?

I honestly don't think so. Chelsea's defense is already woefull. They now have no leftback and you seen how many times they got opened up tonight on that side. Inter could easily have scored 4 or 5. And now Cech is out and hilario is going to jhave to fill in the rest of the season.

All this while Man U have hit peak and are preforming as well as they every have this past couple of seasons.

Don't get me wrong ill be hoping United don't win the league but it's a major blow for Chelsea.

Comment

I love getting berated for getting my stack in against a guy holding bottom set and me with the up and down and nfd on the flop.

[ ] Villian understands PLO

Comment

ahh yes isee now they are on the western side of canada

i just google earth'ed it if thats the right terminolligy

you can see the sliding pipe as plain as day on it

Comment

I honestly don't think so. Chelsea's defense is already woefull. They now have no leftback and you seen how many times they got opened up tonight on that side. Inter could easily have scored 4 or 5. And now Cech is out and hilario is going to jhave to fill in the rest of the season.

All this while Man U have hit peak and are preforming as well as they every have this past couple of seasons.

Don't get me wrong ill be hoping United don't win the league but it's a major blow for Chelsea.
                                                                                              They didn't look great obviously, but their defence is enough for most teams. City are up next at the bridge and city away from home are pretty woeful lately so hopefully that will continue.

Comment

Great to see Cheryl finally dump that cnut Ashley Cole. Wonder who the next guy will be for her! He'll be a lucky man!!

Comment

They didn't look great obviously, but their defence is enough for most teams. City are up next at the bridge and city away from home are pretty woeful lately so hopefully that will continue.
                                                                                                  Yeh of course i hope they can make do with what they have. A 19th title for United to overtake us and we would never hear the end of it!

Comment

Great to see Cheryl finally dump that cnut Ashley Cole. Wonder who the next guy will be for her! He'll be a lucky man!!
                                                                                                    eh id like it to be known that i bagsy first go

Comment

Watched the HU in that IO Sat

LOL just LOL

Comment

So just won myself a seat to the Fitz EOM from PP. What do i do next? Just turn up tommorow with some ID?(and donk away my stack)

Comment

its great to see cheryl full stop

Comment

Originally posted by FilthyMonk View Post
                                                                                                            So just won myself a seat to the Fitz EOM from PP. What do i do next? Just turn up tommorow with some ID?(and donk away my stack)
                                                                                                            Is that what you are intending on doing? If you are at my table, give me a nudge and ill have your chips gladly

Comment

It'll be on about 1pm here.
                                                                                                              So i'm heading out to the pub to watch it. Along with my workmates (all aussies). I'm expecting some fierce competition for the bottom two slots between IRE and AUS (21st team are out of today I believe)

Think this story just affects Italy tbh. That's one messed up country. One of the most obvious country bankruptcies at some time in the next 20-30 years. The fact that they waste their time doing stuff like this instead of sorting it out speaks volumes.
                                                                                                              In terms of case law, its probably only relevant to italy.
                                                                                                              But the actual law is pretty much international. A website is a published source. So all comments are considered published by the owner. This is fine for blogs, but a huge problem for message boards.
                                                                                                              If you want proof, refer to the Boards.ie vrs MCD situation. Tom was to blame, even though he couldn't possibly control or prevent it.

Edit, who won the SE IO sat?

Comment

Is that what you are intending on doing? If you are at my table, give me a nudge and ill have your chips gladly
                                                                                                                We'll see. Just looking foward to a night of poker. Go easy on me now!

Comment

It seems the womens bob second day is on now. I was just going by this link:

Official home of the IOC. Find the latest news and featured stories, information about IOC members plus Olympic principles, values and legacy.

It is on Eurosport now.

Comment

Looks like Fitz should get record numbers 2morrow so,
                                                                                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                                      All the junkies are on the head shop drugs now, and the fact that they're so cheap means they've a constant supply and they're fùcked out of their heads 24/7 now. The cunts all have free bus passes too which means they basically live on public transport.
                                                                                                                      Thats mad didnt think it would be that bad, i was gonna say i will try brave a trip but fuck that shit!

Why oh why did i put off Modern Family for so long, its genius
                                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Official home of the IOC. Find the latest news and featured stories, information about IOC members plus Olympic principles, values and legacy.

It is on Eurosport now.
                                                                                                                        Yeah it started at 1am irish time, we'll be running last (and first for the seconf lap) so about 60 - 90 minutes away.

Comment

It is on Eurosport now.
                                                                                                                          I've just realised that I just had a hige maths fail. Boo to me. 5pm +8 hours is 1am, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X