Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already told people Im on Slovenia - It gives you time to lay it off. Save yourselves

Comment

This is a draw ~91% of the time.
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

will lay slovenia at 11/4 until 15.10 if anyone wants to back . . . P_L or Reggie? no escrow, just ship online?
        GAA News Website

Comment

Developing a keen interest in the US political system.

Anyone recommend good reading material?

General idiots guide type stuff.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I have slovenia to win the world cup for lay off.
            Last edited by tipp86; 18-06-10, 14:40.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

thats betfair price btw
              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

US political system = boring

US politics = interesting

imo
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

phew! (insert Ace rolly eyes)
                  GAA News Website

Comment

Get in, sweet goal.
                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                      Get in, sweet goal.
                      keeper was idly thinking of higher things as it went in

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                        phew! (insert Ace rolly eyes)
                        If only I could see the TV from my laptop.

Comment

My ability to post predictions and have them ruined within a short space of time is near a bubblekingesque standard.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                            If only I could see the TV from my laptop.

Comment

3 days to go, cant wait !!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CogR1OrrPCQ[/ame]
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Really enjoying reading "Friday Night Lights". Thanks to whoever recommended it. Think it was Lloyd.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  Likewise! Did you just get the promo email too? I hope somewhere in town (Ennis) has it on Monday morning!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                    BBV always delivers.

Won the horror film "challenge", sorry that the prize was unshareable, but I'm happy to report it was most pleasant.
                                    What movie did you choose?
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      US political system = boring

US politics = interesting

imo
                                      lol prob true, however the latter is more interesting when the former is better understood imo
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

This was one of our books for college on the American political system. Fairly comprehensive and very readable. Bit pricey since it's a textbook though.

Last edited by Denny Crane; 18-06-10, 14:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                          You lot are insane, the USA will hammer these
                                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                            Likewise! Did you just get the promo email too? I hope somewhere in town (Ennis) has it on Monday morning!
                                            Going to get the wife to check sunday, they prob got them in today !

Best Fathers day present ever !!

Email ? No, been waiting a few weeks since i heard about it.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

11/2 on usa, hopping on for the bit of interest.
                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Think strewelpwter will get a kick out of this

Last edited by tylerdurden94; 18-06-10, 14:43.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Choo choo.

Start the car.

LOL YANKS.

Comment

ship ship ship

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                      11/2 on usa, hopping on for the bit of interest.
                                                      now that is like clockwork
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                        now that is like clockwork
                                                        If I was a betting man, i would stick whats left on the draw...8.2.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

best.world cup.ever

Comment

safkjgasdglkjgdafglkjgfl;kuhdsfg just realised I forgot to change my prediction in the football predictions yoke to slovenia. aasggasflghkgaslfkhgafdlgkjgdfglkjhfdg

Comment

Does this mean England are poor or Slovenia are amazing?

Either way id be worried if i was English.
                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                safkjgasdglkjgdafglkjgfl;kuhdsfg just realised I forgot to change my prediction in the football predictions yoke to slovenia. aasggasflghkgaslfkhgafdlgkjgdfglkjhfdg
                                                                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
                                                                  Really enjoying reading "Friday Night Lights". Thanks to whoever recommended it. Think it was Lloyd.
                                                                  Or me maybe? I love the show, only problem I have is that Connie britton's boobs distract me too much but its all good.
                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    well no.
                                                                    You are missing a few points here.
                                                                    SPOILER

what makes this show so terrific is it's disregard to tv conventions, in fact it flies in the face of them. How many of us when we saw that 1st shot of the pork pie hat were mentally preparing for kick ass Heisenburg Walt?
                                                                    Walt's impact of directing Jessie to do the deed forces Jessie to forget the shreds of humanity he has picked up this series. Walt wants purity, he wants the life untouched by the grimness of his association with crime.
                                                                    Remeber Season 1 Walt was ready to die, Life has become much more precious to him. 'If its between us and him, I'm sorry but its him everytime' He is ready to get rid of Gale (who I developed a liking for) and more tellingly is prepared to sacrifice Jesse's innocence just to stay alive.
                                                                    Having Walt kill Gale would have been a let down, a nod to conformism in a show that has bucked it at every step
                                                                    Very good DP, excellent review.
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

to post youtube clips just copy and paste the url.

so it's www .youtube.com/9asyd9a8y or whatever

Comment

I though I had 2-0 for this game in the predictions but I have 1-0 so no chance of the 4 pointer.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                          to post youtube clips just copy and paste the url.

so it's www. youtube.com/9asyd9a8y or whatever

Comment

Get in the goal!!!
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Nice of Slov keeper to duck out of way.

Comment

Good trailer for it.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

The man sure knows how to entertain people.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                    eh lads I hate to tell you this but........
                                                                                    ...?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                      Just a few random thoughts about your question towards the girl, those are actual events which relates to actual happiness as opposed to a false positive attitude. In what your talking about false PMA is not something that comes into the equation as the events in your question determine your state of mind.
                                                                                      I posted this at the same time you posted the above...

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
                                                                                      ...what I'm asking is this: are we more likely to ask her out if we are in that good mood and feeling confident?

The point being, if you are thinking positively versus thinking negatively on any given day, do you think this affects confidence for example. Not sure? Then try it and find out.
                                                                                      ...

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      Not sure if anybody has the ability to turn on or off a PMA for a day.
                                                                                      Everybody does, but dont take my word for it. Try it for yourself. A whole day with no negative thought at all? Only in my dreams so far. Just do your best.

I'll probably be in a good mood all weekend. Might even approach a few of those girls you mentioned.
                                                                                      Excellent. Trip report?

You're missing the point.
                                                                                      I don't know what you are referring to above, but says its a business.
                                                                                      You decided that you were good enough to go it alone (ie were positive), you went for it and were a success.

If you were negative you wouldn't of tried and obvious wouldn't of succeeded.

Agreed do far.

it's the assumption that you success was due to the positive attitude. It's wasn't, you were always good enough to succeed, being positive didn't change that. It just made you try in the first place. The negative version of you would of too had he tried.
                                                                                      You were being realistic in a way.

What about the guy who is positive and fails and ruins his life, a realist wouldn't of done that.
                                                                                      I could say I will climb Everest next week. That's not positive. I would surely die trying. In your example the positive attitude did have an effect if the guy had the courage to do what he felt was right in the first place. What about if his positive attitude allowed him to stay calm in the early days of his business, and that calmness resulted in better decisions? Then PMA did have a clear effect.

What about when he made mistakes along the way: so be it. Mistake are part of life, not something negative. Was it Richard Branson that said that every mistake he made in business he wrote of as an expensive but ultimately valuable lesson? He did alright!

Being positive is not about saying you can do the impossible tomorrow. At its basic level, being positive is about telling yourself that you are going to do *your* best in *your* life, to do what *you* feel is the *right thing* to do in each situation. When you make mistakes, as we all do, you do not get down on yourself. You take a positive lesson from it. Simple. Dont put pressure on yourself to do xyz. That is not positive either. Its a fine line. No-one can or should tell you exactly how to apply this in your case. Everyone is different. Just do your best, and enjoy your life without negativity as best you can. Why not?

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                      The second question again relates to the same thing. I mean I feel it would be much more detrimental if I was to stay in a poker game after what you describe in which I have forced a false positive attitude as opposed to actually being able to logically confront what has happened then deal with it constructively and afterward evaluate if I can continue in the game. I am pretty sure tilt has come in the past from me not doing this and playing on with a false PMA.
                                                                                      Opr
                                                                                      Ok. What's wrong with that? If you feel getting up from the table helps you maintain a correct outlook then go for it. But, when you are away from the table be positive. I'm not saying anyone has to stay at the table and be positive. Use common sense.
                                                                                      You should accept though that some people can stay at the table and play on without it affecting them. With enough practise and dicipline, this is possible for anyone. I can do it sometimes, but usually I have to take a walk. Whatever works for you.

These are all good questions, and shows you are thinking and not blindly following what other people say. Common sense ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                        Going to get the wife to check sunday, they prob got them in today !

Best Fathers day present ever !!

Email ? No, been waiting a few weeks since i heard about it.
                                                                                        This is the web based version of the email I received: http://cl.publicaster.com/ViewInBrow...6VnDzzTZpX2Blw

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                          Nice of Slov keeper to duck out of way.
                                                                                          Think it might have taken his face off if he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                            Flying on a Fokker 100 as part of a flight next week. Kind of scary - thought only Airbus and Boeing flew in the 'civilised' part of the world? Can imagine the crash report "...and this is why they stopped making these Fokkers 13 years ago".
                                                                                            I flew a Cessna 172 from Boston to Nantucket a few years ago. There where only 8 seats or so on the plane, and we had to be weighed when we checked in so the plane would be balanced Someone sat up beside the pilot too.

A bit scary to say the least!

Comment

I flew a Cessna 172 from Boston to Nantucket a few years ago. There where only 8 seats or so on the plane, and we had to be weighed when we checked in so the plane would be balanced Someone sat up beside the pilot too.

A bit scary to say the least!
                                                                                              Nantucket is a really nice spot, it was well worth I'm sure.

Comment

I was positive the Eircon would be better than the cretins who work the phone for them and actually come out and fix my connection today. But they didn't.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

funny how it's usually games like this one that provide the most entertainment in WCs

Comment

Nice android app, goal.com, latest info for all games including world cup atm.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      I was positive the Eircon would be better than the cretins who work the phone for them and actually come out and fix my connection today. But they didn't.
                                                                                                      but...but...but their ad campaign says that customers are 'returning home' to them in their tens of thousands

clearly their support must be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                        Nantucket is a really nice spot, it was well worth I'm sure.
                                                                                                        Yeah it was really nice, I was only 13/14 at the time, but it was a lovely place. Relations of ours who live outside Boston had the use of a house there from friends of theirs, so it made it really handy as they got the boat over, so we had use of a car. Was a class holiday now actually I think of it! Weather was really nice, and the beaches were savage.

Comment

ffs. at least I had the draw backed at 3/1 too so small profit as long as us don't score again

Comment

USA!!!!
                                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                              ffs. at least I had the draw backed at 3/1 too so small profit as long as us don't score again
                                                                                                              One time

Comment

The quality of crowd totty in this World Cup has been really poor, probably the worst in living memory.

I don't whether its that the Frauleins,Senoritas and Signorinas haven't travelled in their usual numbers, or that the TV director is on the other bus - but either way theres been very little for the couch potato to leer at.

Comment

U.s.a.!!!
                                                                                                                  U.s.a.!!!
                                                                                                                  U.s.a.!!!
                                                                                                                  U.s.a.!!!
                                                                                                                  U.s.a.!!!

Comment

Awe no goal!!!

BK would have been given a ban i reckon...

Comment

HF just aged 10 years.

Comment

FU ref, that was never a free out..
                                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

There once was a man from Nantucket
                                                                                                                          Whose dong was so long he could suck it.
                                                                                                                          He walked down the street,
                                                                                                                          Just a swinging his meat.
                                                                                                                          While he carried he's balls in a bucket!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X