This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
    Hey lads I just started a blog, is it cool if I post in here or do I have to post it elsewhere? I mean no point in writing a blog if nobody is reading it?

Got a link to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
      Hey lads I just started a blog, is it cool if I post in here or do I have to post it elsewhere? I mean no point in writing a blog if nobody is reading it?
      Stick it in your sig. Post it here. 5Star will set you up in the blog forum prob too.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
        Got a link to it?
        Yeah here it is, I just didn't know if it was cosure posting it up. Comments are welcome, not too mean though lol.

Hey I'm Carl Morrissey and I'm a low-mid stakes live tournament grinder around Dublin with the (very) rare online stint thrown in for fun. T...
        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          Pardew actually looks like he's getting the Toon job. As short as 8/15 now. Words fail me!

He's still over evens on betfair.

Comment

Last.fm threw this up at me while I was throwing the coddle into the pot.

I lol'd.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImhN6-9KLTY&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              torres not playing, ngog and babel up front.......................
              lol :d

Comment

Obviously Carragher, Gerrard and Torres are holding Liverpool back.

Comment

Torres not playing, Ngog and Babel up front.......................
                  As I was saying

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                    Oh Yay... 90 mins of most likely shite football probably decided by a poor referreing decision. Followed by days of rowing by us droolers here topped off with Andy Fucking Gray. FUCK THAT. i've been a football fanatic since i was a toddler and i will continue to be because i can't not be but since i've started watching NFL i realise how amazing that is and it highlights everything thats wrong with football.

Jets @ Pats later with a proper preview show and hype later. Now thats MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.
                    You know it Baby!! Maybe I'll actually do some study while watching it..my guess is no though!!
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Torres not playing, Ngog and Babel up front.......................
                      N'Gog 14'
                      Babel 16'

Edit: Damn you lot and your trigger fingers.
                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                        I seem to be the only one who thinks getting rid of Haughton isn't such a bad idea. I really think if Newcastle can get in a decent manager they could push on and challenge for the top 6 this year, I never felt that was possible under Haughton. I think he's a top top class coach, but not a good enough manager.
                        LOL

Comment

Nice, glad I had the saver on Dave. Villa to win 4-2 would be teh sweetness

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                            Obviously Carragher, Gerrard are holding Liverpool back.

FYP. And it really is true.

Comment

Downloading Eastbound and Down. Whats the verdict on it in here?

Comment

snowing heavily here in Kildare
                                You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  free the gambling one imo
                                  The last time I saw that many Straw Men was in an episode of Wurzel Gummage. Part of his problem is a total inability to actually say what he means. The remainder of his problem is that what he actually means is totally retarded.
                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

FYP. And it really is true.
                                    Kyriagslkiodboakos has been a good signing, seems a decent player.

What happened to Agger, was he not meant to be top of the range?

Comment

Martin Jol just resigned at Ajax. Punt now people, Ashley has a hand in this.

Comment

lol from 15/2 into 5/4 on PP in the space of 2 mins

Comment

Kyriagslkiodboakos has been a good signing, seems a decent player.

What happened to Agger, was he not meant to be top of the range?

Top of the range at getting injured.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Amber Heard came out of the closet last night, hot lesbo

So seeing as in nearly every movie she has been in she is always the hot chick (obviously still hot) but being gay do people think thats gonna change her roles now and she wont get them parts or do people still think she will get them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5vt0FaVUXA
                                            WHAT!!!

Wow, nice.

Obligatory pic.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Tis the classness

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                lol from 15/2 into 5/4 on PP in the space of 2 mins
                                                FFS seriously? They get spurs sloppy seconds, former assistant coach and now his ex gaffer? What a circus!

Comment

Epic Corrie

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                    Epic Corrie
                                                    Corrie just blew up.

Comment

LOL at this line from today's Fiver:

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"In tonight's show, I want the first half to be really entertaining and the second to be unbelievably nerve-wracking and difficult to watch. Let's see how you like it" – stand-up comic and Arsenal season ticket holder Dara O Briain's opening line at a charity gig attended by the Arsenal first-team squad last night.
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Coronation Street FTW.

Smashed to peices

Comment

Corrie just blew up.
                                                          Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                          Coronation Street FTW.

Smashed to peices
                                                          If Homer was the driver he'd have saved the day

Comment

Anyone see the preview clip for the Apprentice:

Gavin Duffy "How would you describe your ability to think on your feet?"

Apprentice Numpty (deadly serious and without a hint of irony) "Well I wouldn't just be able to give you an answer off the top of my head Gavin"

EPIC FACEPALM TIME!
                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

so what happened? flicked over to tv3 for the apprentice and just saw a load of people huddled on the street outside the rovers but the train is crashed at the other end?
                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lol fecking ireland, we spend all that money on speed camera's, and it hasnt stopped snowing or icing! fecking typical irish wasting money!

Comment

Seems that the gambling thread on boards has made its way onto 2+2:

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                    Anyone see the preview clip for the Apprentice:

Gavin Duffy "How would you describe your ability to think on your feet?"

Apprentice Numpty (deadly serious and without a hint of irony) "Well I wouldn't just be able to give you an answer off the top of my head Gavin"

EPIC FACEPALM TIME!
                                                                    On newstalk this morning they played the wrong clip and gave away who was going to get the boot tonight,huge mistake I would say TV3 are not happy.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                      so what happened? flicked over to tv3 for the apprentice and just saw a load of people huddled on the street outside the rovers but the train is crashed at the other end?
                                                                      Nightclub built below tram line blows up (dodgy gas installer and poor planning IMO). Full of punters. Tram comes along and flies off the broken lines. straight into newsagents and lands on top of cheating young one and baby. - EPic

Comment

"I'd Rather Ask for Forgiveness Than for Permission" Bill might have said it, but he was quoting someone else. muppets.
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I seem to be the only one who thinks getting rid of Haughton isn't such a bad idea. I really think if Newcastle can get in a decent manager they could push on and challenge for the top 6 this year, I never felt that was possible under Haughton. I think he's a top top class coach, but not a good enough manager.
                                                                          Anyone who can get messrs taylor, barton and carroll playing on the same team without on field fist fighting ala dyer-bowyer is a fine manager imo. Newcastle moonwalked to the Championship last season, and he's spent a pittance on transfers since they got promoted ... tiote (who has been excellent) is the only player I remember him signing.

If Newcastle make top 6 in the next 18 months it'll be in a different division imo

Comment

I have to stop reading it tbh, getting tilted for no reason. Favourite quotes from the little I have read:

Originally posted by CiaranC
                                                                            There is no non-mathematical possibility of something happening.
                                                                            Originally posted by OutlawPete
                                                                            Yes.

If someone goes out tonight and steals a car, there is a possibility he will get arrested and that is not mathematical is it?

If that word bothers you, I can switch back to likelihood but it's all just semantics at the end of the day.
                                                                            Honestly that HAS to be one gigantic level...

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                              On newstalk this morning they played the wrong clip and gave away who was going to get the boot tonight,huge mistake I would say TV3 are not happy.
                                                                              You'd be rightly pissed off if you heard that and were a watcher of the show.

Comment

Only watched about 5 games with Villa this season but for the first time Ireland actually looks remotely interested in playing in the middle of the park as opposed to behind the striker and still won't really track back.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  You'd be rightly pissed off if you heard that and were a watcher of the show.
                                                                                  I have been watching it and yes it did piss me off,what a amateur thing to do 7:55 aswell so I would say loads on the commute into work heard it.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                    lol fecking ireland, we spend all that money on speed camera's, and it hasnt stopped snowing or icing! fecking typical irish wasting money!
                                                                                    I've noticed you spouting some random nonsense more often than usual lately.

WTF have the speed cameras got to do with the weather?

Shoulsd we have spent the money on a roof perhaps?
                                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 06-12-10, 21:39.

Comment

What's ur wan from the Apprentice's full name?
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c1BQkKUsx0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                                          I have been watching it and yes it did piss me off,what a amateur thing to do 7:55 aswell so I would say loads on the commute into work heard it.
                                                                                          Serves you right for being on your way into work at that ungodly hour.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                            Michelle Massey. gogogoogle!
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                              Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                              Way to go with the keen observiness, Jessica Fletcher
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

bar poke ireland. heheheheheh.
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Janey Mac!

Comment

Oh ya, hadn't noticed that. Might get them to think about giving a fixed one to us maybe

Comment

hahaaha

"Your CV is one of the worst I've ever seen"

"I take that on board"

"OK, so tell me about your weaknesses"

"Well im a complete perfectionist"

lolz

Comment

best
                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                        corrie
                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                        ever!

SPOILER
                                                                                                        i have waited nearly 40 years for that

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Mairead. I. L. Fleming.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                            LOLs, you're hired

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                              Way to go with the keen observiness, Jessica Fletcher
                                                                                                              Just call me Jess.

Comment

Being in a relegation battle is ridiculous with the team Villa have.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

WTF have the speed cameras got to do with the weather?

Shoulsd we have spent the money on a roof perhaps?
                                                                                                                  Whose a moody Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                                    Mairead. I. L. Fleming.
                                                                                                                    and you sir are fired

Comment

Absolute genius imo, but I think it's the kind of thing you either love or will be baffled by and think it's crap so it depends on your sense of humour
                                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Anyone having problems with moneybookers? ended up locking my a/c despite putting in details 100% right, now it sends me a link for forgotten password, but i can't change my password, every time i put one in, it tells me it was used before - despite them defo not.

Any ideas?

Comment

Stumbled upon this while searching for something else. Surprised by the 2 bits from Intermission, that I don't really remember

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g[/ame]
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X