Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a euromillions ticket for the first times in a month or two, managed to drop it outside spar as I was shuffling items around into my backpack. Retraced my steps within 30 seconds yet it was gone.
    I think I might have spied the baldy cunt who made off with it.

So I presume that is about 6k/50k/150k/45 million down the drain, fml.

Obviously my hand was forced and I had to go back into spar, tail between legs and spin again in the vain hope that this ticket will be the fortunate one.
    It's patently obvious that the first one is going to scoop.
    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-11-10, 18:54.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
      Bought a euromillions ticket for the first times in a month or two, managed to drop it outside spar as I was shuffling items around into my backpack. Retraced my steps within 30 seconds yet it was gone.
      I think I might have spied the baldy cunt who made off with it.

So I presume that is about 6k/50k/150k/45 million down the drain, fml.

Obviously my hand was forced and I had to go back into spar, tail between legs and spin again in the vein hope that this ticket will be the fortunate one.
      It's patently obvious that the first one is going to scoop.
      Can I buy 5% of your action for a euro

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        What is your number and I will set it up, even put a pin on it for you.
        Are you serious or are you leveling me ?? I am a complete tard with this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          Options at the top of the page.Between 'Forum Jump' and 'FAQ'.
          cheers

was wondering why i couldn't see it..

not there in bingo skin

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
            Anyone ??
            Depends on the network, is there nothing in your phonebook for your voicemail? 171 does it on Three anyway. Failing that, dial yourself but put 5 after the 08x bit, so if your number is 0871234567 dial 08751234567 and press the hash button as soon as it says anything to you, that should get you into your voice mail options. You'll probably have a pin but it's default is 0000 on all networks I believe. This tip is very handy for drunkenly changing your friends voice mail messages by the way, and changing their pin so they can't change it back if you're really cruel.

EDIT if you're gonna dial yourself don't do it on your own phone or it may not work, can't remember if that's an issue or not.
            Last edited by Sledgejammer; 26-11-10, 17:57.
            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Both.

Comment

Na,he works in a phone shop,he actually is pretty hand with that kind of stuff.PM him your details.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Can I buy 5% of your action for a euro
                  Yes, ship me the funds upfront plz.

Comment

Yes, ship me the funds upfront plz.
                    You only take stars?

Comment

I have a paddy power account too I guess, and a full tilt.

Comment

Nice one, Treviso v Ulster live on BBC2 atm.

Comment

Just saw that Pearse Doherty fella just got elected in the Donegal elections for Sinn Fein.
                          Someone posted his quality rant there a couple of weeks ago as a video clip.

Comment

I have a paddy power account too I guess, and a full tilt.
                            I will setup transfers on PP soon.

Comment

Great cricket chat here today. Loving it.

In your face Bubbleking!

Comment

Cricket is amazing.

Can I be a mod?

Comment

De La Salle +3pts v Thurles Sars on Sunday. 5/6. Lumpage

Comment

Cricket is amazing.

Can I be a mod?
                                    Why would you want to downgrade from Admin though?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                      Why would you want to downgrade from Admin though?
                                      I guessed I would have to prove myself first.

Comment

As for cricket, I enjoy the ODI's and that, but not really into the 4/5 day test games. Although I will enjoy watching the Ashes because of the rivalry involved.

Comment

Time to starting crushing Astroids now.

Comment

crazy tatoos imo

Comment

Comment

"Boycott made the century"

Comment

Reporter to Pearse Doherty, 'So, you could well be the shortest serving TD in history'

'Well, I'm 6'3 so I doubt that'

lol, I like that guy
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                    QQ, how long does it take to transfer money from Boi to say aib/UB - is it instant or take a few days?
                                                    I like taking the piss out of you as much as the next man, moreso even, but I don't like people taking advantage of your simple ways.

It is 3 working days, although usually in there in 2 in my experience. If transferring outside the jurusdiction it will probably take longer.

Comment

Hmmm, all weather race meeting abandoned due to the weather.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        I like taking the piss out of you as much as the next man, moreso even, but I don't like people taking advantage of your simple ways.

It is 3 working days, although usually in there in 2 in my experience. If transferring outside the jurusdiction it will probably take longer.

Comment

@Lazare/Icarus: Quick list of 3 beat arty-farty beers please? Am just heading to the offie

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            @Lazare/Icarus: Quick list of 3 beat arty-farty beers please? Am just heading to the offie
                                                            Blue moon.

Comment

Haha was just thinking of posting this..will probably just end up with Dutch Gold
                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Blue moon.
                                                                You saw me standing alone
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  You saw me standing alone
                                                                  Without a dream in my heart

Comment

Without a dream in my heart
                                                                    Without a love of my own.(sorry for the delay I had to google the lyrics)
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      Do you have the link to that site or even remember where you can get a self portrait made onto a Chinese warrior mural type picture. i think they actually make them into canvas objects.

Comment

David, yeah Blue Moon is good.

What I'd recommend though is buying six or seven different new beers, if you're like me you'll drink them whether you like them or not. Quick way to find a good one imo.

Definitely try Fullers Organic honeydew, I posted a pic of it the other night if ye need help.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          Without a love of my own.(sorry for the delay I had to google the lyrics)
                                                                          Blue Moon.

I am not singing this any longer, I do not care for City.

Comment

How about a nice bottle of Santas butt?

Comment

I like the Fuller's Organic Honey Dew when I'm feeling rich (has been a while).

Steer clear of any chocolate stouts, they're all muck.

Inis and Gunne have a Whiskey Beer, its ~14%, and you drink it like wine, a very interesting experience, but not for everyone!

Mac's Gold is pretty drinkable, friend works in a fancy off license and this is all he drinks!

Comment

I'm drinking Tyskie tonight, great beer if you haven't tried it yet.

I prefer it in cans for some reason, good bit cheaper than bottles too.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                  Do you have the link to that site or even remember where you can get a self portrait made onto a Chinese warrior mural type picture. i think they actually make them into canvas objects.
                                                                                  always meant to get one. dunno how legit they are though.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                    So who is going marching tomorrow?
                                                                                    He will still push his own wacky agenda, 80% of people will turn up to see if there is a riot, 5% to riot and 15% will be genuinely protesting.
                                                                                    I may be part of the 80% as am thinking of heading in with the camera to try get some good pics of the rioting although this may not be a good idea.

On a totally different note, absolutely love this tune

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDR7QoQutgs&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

One would want to be quite vain to want oneself depicted as a Chinese warrior no?

Comment

immense novelty factor imo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

You'll soon learn boyo. You'll be crusing along drinking and talking shite everything fine then caboom your suddenly rendered useless. Gone.

Comment

One would want to be quite vain to want oneself depicted as a Chinese warrior no?
                                                                                            Is it okay to give it as a present?

Comment

To whom it may concern

Primal Scream are playing Screamadelica live on 6Music tonight at 9:00

could be good, could be shite

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                You'll soon learn boyo. You'll be crusing along drinking and talking shite everything fine then caboom your suddenly rendered useless. Gone.
                                                                                                Cool, do not logoff tonight Lazare.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                  Is it okay to give it as a present?
                                                                                                  ah definitely, great present.

Getting it for yourself to hang on your wall would be too Kenny Powerish imo

Comment

Tonight Matthew, I'm gonna be shit faced

Comment

very recessionny!

Comment

Connor, my beer recommendations:

Light, fruity lager with mild after taste. Goes down real easy. I've only seen it in Redmonds in Ranelagh so far though (been drinking them out of it the last couple of months )

If you like your Ale, you'll fucking love this stuff.

Easy to get, Irish, strong tasting but smooth finish. If you're only having a couple in the evening while relaxing infront of the TV this is a good way to go

Slightly darker and more popular version of Liberty Ale above. Awesome stuff.

I'm tempted to ask what the fuck do the French know about beer and, to be fair, this fruity stuff is exactly what you'd expect from them. If you aren't in the mood for strong and heavy stuff, this is the way you want to go (along with the Goose Island). VERY easy to drink.

That is not to say I don't approve of many of the beers listed in here the past couple of weeks - Blue Moon and the strong Belgian stuff especially.
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

4 pint bottles actually make it 6 pint bottles of tissshhhhhke is a serious warm up before heading out but you will be incapacitated in record time as soon as you touch the jager.

Comment

Wow Lloyd, I like the look of those, mmmm.

Funny, you start and end with kind've 'girly' beers, and in the middle you've three chest thumping man beers. Interesting.

Comment

Proper recession beating stuff

Comment

We lost our Friend when we were interrailing after he had 4 cans of this.

We were in Nice, he spoke no French, and had no idea where the hostel was.

He turned up several hours later

Comment

site slow or is my interweb fucked?

Comment

Funny, you start and end with kind've 'girly' beers, and in the middle you've three chest thumping man beers. Interesting.
                                                                                                                    Subconscious positive sandwich imo
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Sometimes girly beers are the best beers.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

On the topic of beer recommendations, there is a fantastic Irish red ale from right at home (ldo) that needs to be tried imo.

O'Hara's Irish Red:

Kind of syrup like, but it has a lovely hoppy taste and distinct molasses/caramel after taste. Delish.

#There was only one offie here locally that had it and they have extremely narrowed their selection of beers as premium and foreign beers are not as popular anymore with so much cheap mass produced lager available and people spending less money on drink.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by coillcam; 26-11-10, 19:43.

Comment

Anyone ever have the Samichlaus beer from the porterhouse? 14% I think. By far the worst hangover of my life after starting a night drinking a few of those.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X