X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    Lizzy Caplan should be in more stuff and Party Down should get a 3rd season
    Lizzy Kaplan is the hotness imo.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
      rioferdy's twitter was the first to break the news. I suggest everyone follow him, insightful stuff.
      I tried, he is an awful goon imo.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
        Boateng and Balotelli fighting in training!

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven..._city_training
        Snowball fight like real men imo
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          I tried, he is an awful goon imo.
          What? Why would you try? That's like me following John Terry...
          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Someone's trying to organise a group trip to Edinburgh. Wtf, why would you want to go to somewhere that's even colder!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              Someone's trying to organise a group trip to Edinburgh. Wtf, why would you want to go to somewhere that's even colder!
              Its fucking freezing here, don't let them. Airport is scitzo about staying open too. And we're not scheduled for any more snow for a while, so now its just dangerous to walk anywhere cause the footpaths are just black ice.

Another friend's igloo photo for the giggles
              Attached Files

Comment

RTE One now is all thats wrong with the world today..
                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

What? Why would you try? That's like me following John Terry...
                  I followed Robbie Savage and they would have little battles putting each other down so followed him too. They would retweet things from followers like ''omg savage totally owned you, savaged'' ''oi oi ferdy you da best'' . They are quite stupid, to be expected though.

Decided to stop insulting myself and unfollowed both.

Comment

People who use Twitter and don't follow Savage are retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                      People who use Twitter and don't follow Savage are retarded.
                      I'm a retard so.

Comment

Well braved the weather and went to see The National last night. Hell of a gig. So good im sure anyone that was there would rave about it. Defo one of my fave gigs ever.

They didn't come on stage till near 10 which is quite late for the Olympia. It turned out they played in London the night before and were stuck on the runway in Heathrow for 5 hours and then flew to Shannon and drove up from there and literally came straight on stage. Huge thanks to them when they could of easily blanked it.

Cool vid from the end of the show lead singer in the crowd an all. He's 40 yrs old and still doing that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCk6p0lWp8U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCk6p0lWp8U[/ame]

Comment

People who think Robbie Savage is funny are retarded.

Comment

have to say i still don't really get twitter

@DeeJayPaulie @cullydk Thanks for the #FF mention. Much appreciated.
                            what does #FF mean?

Comment

People who used twitter and hadn't followed Robbie Savage before The C Kid's post and subsequently do, and who now read this and are in two minds wether or not to unfollow him, based on the above statements, and this one too are retarded.

etc

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                Jesus, you're worse than me

wait until after the first session tonight, you'll get your 3/1 then
                                Harsh imo

and don't call me Jesus (in honour of leslie Neelson)

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  have to say i still don't really get twitter

what does #FF mean?
                                  Follow Friday, everyone pimps each other to gain followers. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    People who used twitter and hadn't followed Robbie Savage before The C Kid's post and subsequently do, and who now read this and are in two minds wether or not to unfollow him, based on the above statements, and this one too are retarded.

etc

people in glasshouses shouldnt roll downhill with a scissors

Comment

etc
                                      I think its safe to say we are all retards.

Comment

People who think Robbie Savage is funny are retarded.
                                        I'd kinda accept this if you didn't follow Rio, they're both twats, Savage though is a hilarious twat...
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I think its safe to say we are all retards.
                                          I think the safest statement is that Twitter increases retardation in young males

Comment

Has Lloyd done away with Bubbleking now?

He hasnt been on since he got banned.

Comment

I think the safest statement is that Twitter increases retardation in young males
                                              Internet does. I am a perfect example.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                I'd kinda accept this if you didn't follow Rio, they're both twats, Savage though is a hilarious twat...
                                                Well I was taking the piss outta Rio earlier, only reason I follow him is he is great with United news.

i.e game being called off. Ref running late match in doubt on Tuesday etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

How many has he killed now? Eagle Eye is gone but he is trolling with his boards account.

Comment

Sulking, obv.

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                                                      Pretty good ep on the big game last night

SPOILER
                                                      the canon doubles up after rivering the nuts v helmuths turned 2 pair. he has like 240k and is obviously ahead in the race for the NAPT passport worth 50k. few hands later there's a raise from 66 and 44 calls. before the hand there are jokes about him tightening up and not risking losing his stack. he gets dealt aa and just folds. the flop then comes k66. quite funny
                                                      SPOILER
                                                      Then limps button with kk, business man raises in sb, williams in bb with short stack pots it and LC folds..I mean I know in real terms it's a lot of money but Williams is sitting there with a sub $30k stack and you've $100k profit locked up even if you lose the hand. You've got the 2nd best hand in poker and you fold. I know Perkins is left to act but if he repots it surely takes a monster to call.

Anyway yeah god episode and the LC comes across as a really likeable guy..can't understand professional players not topping up esp when it's PL pre flop.
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Fcuk ye all, now I have to go back into my twitter account. Robbie better be worth it
                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

How many has he killed now? Eagle Eye is gone but he is trolling with his boards account.
                                                          Quite a few Gimmeabreak,VoodooPaul, Brian Byrne, Eagle Eye FMWT now bubbleking.

Who is next?

Comment

Who is next?
                                                            Grounded, no?
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

CHD, you're not flying with Aer Lingus are you?

Comment

Savage's latest video is a very appropriote message for all his haters

http://www.twitvid.com/B5ZE1
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Who is next?
                                                                  We need to have an intervention thread for Lloyd.

Comment

CHD, you're not flying with Aer Lingus are you?
                                                                    I am over, Ryanair back.

They havn't cancelled have they?

Comment

Who is next?
                                                                      I'm gonna pay him to get rid of you

Comment

sheeple lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VL3IxGAnno&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VL3IxGAnno&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Lads how do i access rte player from outside the country anyone got a guide?
                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            Then limps button with kk, business man raises in sb, williams in bb with short stack pots it and LC folds..I mean I know in real terms it's a lot of money but Williams is sitting there with a sub $30k stack and you've $100k profit locked up even if you lose the hand. You've got the 2nd best hand in poker and you fold. I know Perkins is left to act but if he repots it surely takes a monster to call.

Anyway yeah god episode and the LC comes across as a really likeable guy..can't understand professional players not topping up esp when it's PL pre flop.
                                                                            Not sure this needs spoilering but meh

SPOILER
                                                                            Yeah I saw that hand just after i posted the above. Strange what having so much money in front of you can do. Its easy I guess sitting here saying shit he had kk and its ONLY 30k and he still has 100k left

Comment

I am over, Ryanair back.

They havn't cancelled have they?
                                                                              Not yet but they don't care if they lose money so I'd be worried if I was you. Ryanair hate and I mean HATE cancelling flights. They have cancelled the 8.30pm one into Gatwick tonight which is strange.

Comment

Not yet but they don't care if they lose money so I'd be worried if I was you. Ryanair hate and I mean HATE cancelling flights. They have cancelled the 8.30pm one into Gatwick tonight which is strange.
                                                                                Yeah I have heard that. Mate wants to leave here at 2am to go to the airport too, prob gona be stuck sitting there for hours so his mind is at ease only to be told at 8am its a no go.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                  Lizzy Caplan should be in more stuff and Party Down should get a 3rd season
                                                                                  Just put the True Blood scene on repeat.
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

How hard is it to run normal - so fcuking sick of fish hitting bingo cards everytime of the river NEVER SEEN SOMEONE RUN SICK GOOD IN HU BEFORE

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                      How hard is it to run normal - so fcuking sick of fish hitting bingo cards everytime of the river NEVER SEEN SOMEONE RUN SICK GOOD IN HU BEFORE
                                                                                      Buck up. Get back in there I say

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        Savage's latest video is a very appropriote message for all his haters

http://www.twitvid.com/B5ZE1
                                                                                        So hes obviously insane then!
                                                                                        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Is there any benefit to leaving something seeding after you've downloaded it on bittorrent?
                                                                                          Is the only advantage it will be faster for other people, i.e does it do anything for or to me??

Comment

SN?

Comment

Originally posted by megasin View Post
                                                                                              buck up. Get back in there i say
                                                                                              he's going to have to bust me before it quit

Comment

Keep playing mate, your luck will turn
                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

he's going to have to bust me before it quit
                                                                                                  Is his name EmMeTt

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                    Is his name EmMeTt
                                                                                                    no i said the guy runs sick good

Comment

Should have a seperate thread for poker talk imo

Comment

Yeah I have heard that. Mate wants to leave here at 2am to go to the airport too, prob gona be stuck sitting there for hours so his mind is at ease only to be told at 8am its a no go.
                                                                                                        Thats mental, why would you want to wait in the airport for a few hours? Can you not online check in with Aer lingus?

Comment

Thats mental, why would you want to wait in the airport for a few hours? Can you not online check in with Aer lingus?
                                                                                                          In case the roads get bad and we can't get to the airport...

Pubs open early in airport?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                            Keep playing mate, your luck will turn
                                                                                                            it's beginning to turn....

IPoker Network $20.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 2 players - View hand 1057005
                                                                                                            DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $52.78
                                                                                                            BTN/SB: $146.31

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with 8 7 7 K
                                                                                                            BTN/SB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.20) 3 7 9 (2 players)
                                                                                                            Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $0.90, Hero raises to $3.90, BTN/SB calls $3

Turn: ($9.00) 8 (2 players)
                                                                                                            Hero bets $9.00, BTN/SB raises to $36, Hero raises to $48.28, BTN/SB calls $12.28

River: ($105.56) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $105.56
                                                                                                            BTN/SB shows 6 Q K 8
                                                                                                            Hero wins $104.56
                                                                                                            (Rake: $1.00)

Comment

In case the roads get bad and we can't get to the airport...

Pubs open early in airport?
                                                                                                              Mmmmmm, I suppose, wouldn't be very happy about doing it though.

I think so, sitting in a pub sipping on a pint watching the ashes doesn't sound too bad actually!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK5v0zBEVWE[/ame]

Not exactly friday night music but meh.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Mmmmmm, I suppose, wouldn't be very happy about doing it though.

I think so, sitting in a pub sipping on a pint watching the ashes doesn't sound too bad actually!
                                                                                                                  It is ideal, Burger King 2 mins away and a smoking area.

Should hang out at airports more often.

Comment

Speaking of retards, at bus stop here, two lads having a "left handed snowball fight" for last 10 mins. Hit rate so far, 0%

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                                      Is there any benefit to leaving something seeding after you've downloaded it on bittorrent?
                                                                                                                      Is the only advantage it will be faster for other people, i.e does it do anything for or to me??
                                                                                                                      I suppose the thing is with torrents if everybody just quit after you finished they probably wouldnt last too long.

If your on a dedicated seeding group you get better speeds if you have a better ratio than those if you arent on 1 so the more you upload the better.

But it would depend on your monthly bandwidth from your provider, if its nothing huge you should keep an eye on, at least try and upload what you have downloaded ie if you download 350mb upload 350mb but if you have the chance to do more you should.

This is my ratio from The Pokerbay, use to be worse because I didnt have a lot of bandwidth but with the bump in my speeds I have left them open to upload.

Ratio: 0.657 Uploaded: 34.9 GB Downloaded: 53.1 GB

Also it would depend on a few other factors I got my connection set up just perfect with Utorrent on my old system I have switched recently and havent tried it on this new system.
                                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

karmas a bitch
                                                                                                                        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Savage and Snoop Dogg are the only must follows on Twitter by the way, regardless of your area's of interest, they just deliver.
                                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X