X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBA down to 9 now. Stupid tackle.

Comment

That tackle is pure insanity when you're down to 10 men already. Feel a bit sorry for the ref, two red cards that we're both red but I'd be amazed if he didn't get alot of stick after the game for simply making correct decisions.
      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
        That tackle is pure insanity when you're down to 10 men already. Feel a bit sorry for the ref, two red cards that we're both red but I'd be amazed if he didn't get alot of stick after the game for simply making correct decisions.
        Yeah it was retarded, lost control of the ball and by the touchline.

Its a shame as its going to ruin the game but aye both were reds imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
          I didn't think the first one was remotely a red.

Second one is a stonewall.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

He must be poison in the dressing room. Just goes to show how savvy Bill Belichick is.
            Apparently the players are all shocked and upset he's gone. If he's been cut just because of his post-game comments it's pretty LOL.

Please let the Pats resign him just so we can say that the Pats have traded Randy Moss to the Viking for a 3rd round pick and Randy Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Id agree that the first one was a bit harsh but by the letter of the law its a red. I think its harsh though and a penalty is punishment enough.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

First was a clear red card, surely!? Assuming peno decision is correct, which is the only point of contention but is a seperate debate, it's about as clear a goal scoring opportunity as you'll find, the covering defender wasn't getting near the ball before the striker has the chance to shoot and he'd only have the goalkeeper to beat

It's harsh and a rule I don't agree with in penalty decisions, but it's the rule. The referee has to enforce it whether he agrees with it or not. Two clear red cards.
                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

"I think that Mr Hodgson, he doesn't understand," Benitez said.

"Every single press conference is even worse than the last one. He's talking about things that he doesn't know. And some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."

Opr

Comment

Would 1gb of internet be sufficent for a month on a phone?
                    Id only be using it for browsing here, boards, facebook and bbc sport mainly.

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                      Should actually be a decent watch, both like to play some ball but huge advantage already for Blackpool. More Adam points please.
                      In what perverse world is Blackpool v WBA a decent watch?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                        My 250mb recently got upgraded to 500mb. I never exceeded the 250, tbh. I only use it for browsing and e-mail and use wireless whenever it's available (But I still use it quite alot on trains and things like that), it's things like youtube, streaming things like radio etc that'll bump up the amount you'd need. For just browsing websites 1gb will be more than enough and it wont even be close. So it depends how much you intend to download/stream etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          They're both fairly positive attack minded teams with likable players and managers. It's obv going to be not the best in terms of quality but I'd rather watch that then say Liverpool v Man city!
                          Profit before people.

Comment

They both play really good football tbh and it should have been a good game.

Think the ref has got all the decisions right, he could have just yellowed Ibanez but you can't argue with the red. Down to refs choice really, but it was definitely a clear goalscoring opportunity, neither defender was getting near Campbell if he wasn't fouled.
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I found the latest Dexter very frustrating to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                They're both fairly positive attack minded teams with likable players and managers. It's obv going to be not the best in terms of quality but I'd rather watch that then say Liverpool v Man city!
                                Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                They both play really good football tbh and it should have been a good game.

Think the ref has got all the decisions right, he could have just yellowed Ibanez but you can't argue with the red. Down to refs choice really, but it was definitely a clear goalscoring opportunity, neither defender was getting near Campbell if he wasn't fouled.
                                As said, theyre not one of the bigger teams and so generate less interest but they get the ball down and look to play in the right way. There are no superstars just 2 teams looking to play nice stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                  I found the latest Dexter very frustrating to watch
                                  I enjoyed it.

SPOILER
                                  Looking forward to Quinn finding out more about Dexters secrets. Could be an epic finale to this season.

Comment

Bill Cullen talksssss like Ssssssammmmy the Ssssssnnnnnake , his dentures must be loooosssseee.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                      The system in America is crazily corrupt, I think someone posted a picture about it recently enough, the cyclical monopoly and the profit production of the loans is sickening,.
                                      That were me:

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                        more than enough.

Comment

As said, theyre not one of the bigger teams and so generate less interest but they get the ball down and look to play in the right way. There are no superstars just 2 teams looking to play nice stuff.
                                          Charlie Adam is the player Andy Reid wishes he was. I have watched a few matches with Blackpool and I have to say he has been more than impressive.

Comment

christ this task is stupid.
                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                              Charlie Adam is the player Andy Reid wishes he was. I have watched a few matches with Blackpool and I have to say he has been more than impressive.
                                              Have Adam - him and brunt are probably 2 of the best midfield buys imo.
                                              "I forgot my name. What's my name. Am I Phil Hellmuth?"

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Hellmuth View Post
                                                come on Phil...

Comment

that tara one, christ.
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Barry is doing annoyingly well at this task!
                                                    Last edited by The Situation; 01-11-10, 21:49. Reason: Mixed Barry and will up
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Just tested out the new security system along with audio equipment and remote monitoring in work. Dressed up as a pimp gansta with the hoodie on and was told to get off the site within two minutes of entering. I would not make a good intruder gangsta

Comment

Some stats from the site. October was a really bumper site with all the busy tournies and updates. These numbers are from the hosting site. I'm not sure how exactly they are compiled, but they seem sufficiently big to be happy with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                          Just tested out the new security system along with audio equipment and remote monitoring in work. Dressed up as a pimp gansta with the hoodie on and was told to get off the site within two minutes of entering. I would not make a good intruder gangsta
                                                          thats the problem fran. You need to put on a suit, high vis jacket and walk around with a clipboard and will be undetectable to any security system

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            Some stats from the site. October was a really bumper site with all the busy tournies and updates. These numbers are from the hosting site. I'm not sure how exactly they are compiled, but they seem sufficiently big to be happy with.

I think Justin Timberlake would tell you to move down to California at this stage
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I think Justin Timberlake would tell you to move down to California at this stage
                                                              I was just thinking the same thing last night watching it.

I bet the chimney would break while Lloyd was using the zipline.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Hailo's marking the occasion with this beaut

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    Lots of PLO reg's betting against him

Cliffs are that he must make $40k profit in 31 days playing PLO400 giving 3/1. He stands to win ~$29k
                                                                    His graph after his first session. Up over 11 buyins in 1300 hands. Sick
                                                                    He was up $5700 after 1k hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                      Potentially interesting comedy coming up at 10pm on BBC2 starring Steve Coogan:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vsvwd
                                                                      Not on BBC Norn Iron till almost midnight. One for the sky+ methinks

Comment

Coogan is like Eddie Murphy, it's been a long time since he's done anything good!
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Coogan is like Eddie Murphy, it's been a long time since he's done anything good!
                                                                          Brydon surely rescuring that, though. I'll give it a stream later, I'll see if I'm willing to commit to anything else after that.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            Not on BBC Norn Iron till almost midnight. One for the sky+ methinks
                                                                            Can you not get the regional BBCs on your SKY box?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                              Yeah its a shame to see Any Reid having to drop down a division to get some game time. Adam is really tidy on the ball and has good work rate too.

Originally posted by Phil Hellmuth View Post
                                                                              Need to get brunt in my team too but unsure who of Nani, Malouda, VDV or Lee to drop him for (probably Lee)

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                  Can you not get the regional BBCs on your SKY box?
                                                                                  by Sky+ I mean NTL+. Like Sellotape, sky have the lingo market covered

Comment

Anyone else with UPC tv?
                                                                                    Switched to BBC2 and some irish language program was on and not the Coogan comedy thing.

Weird.
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

watched Inception last night and WOW .

loved it and will deffo watch it again.

am i the only one that thinks they will make a sequel or a prequel for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post

Seen it in the cinema and omg, one of the best i have seen in along time, i'd say it would be mad in 3D

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                          Looking for the all powerful BBV to help little Aimee get through to the finals of the Next Baby comp. Here is the link. I think you can vote every day. Please pass on to help her win. Whore the link about as much as you like.

http://apps.facebook.com/baby_modelcomp/entry/74445
                                                                                          Police have advised ALL PARENTS, Please don't enter your baby into the NEXT Baby competition on facebook or any other networking site. It has nothing to do with NEXT it has been set up by a peodophile ring!! pleasecopy and paste! Xx
                                                                                          about an hour ago · Comment · Like
                                                                                          Just seen this posted on Facebook so be careful,I don't know how true it is though,but you can never be too careful.
                                                                                          War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexas Toldem View Post
                                                                                            Just seen this posted on Facebook so be careful,I don't know how true it is though,but you can never be too careful.
                                                                                            Had this checked out there. My SIL works for Next and she was giving out flyers for the comp and it is genuine.

So now you bumped my link make sure you all vote for baby flushdraw!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                                                                                            Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 01-11-10, 22:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                              Anyone else with UPC tv?
                                                                                              Switched to BBC2 and some irish language program was on and not the Coogan comedy thing.

Weird.
                                                                                              I'm with sky and thats showing up for me too...
                                                                                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post

your run goot is over, yer sister was fired by Bill, UL.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                    Anyone else with UPC tv?

Weird.
                                                                                                    I am, its on at 11.50. They announced that at end of Masterchef

Comment

Hardy bucks meant to be funny?...

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                        Possibly. Though they've managed to keep the RTE comedy record of continuous fail intact
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

this had some great lines!
                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                            Not any more.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexas Toldem View Post
                                                                                                              ah come on. Police are warning, but the thing is still up on facebook with NEXT logos?

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Need to get brunt in my team too but unsure who of Nani, Malouda, VDV or Lee to drop him for (probably Lee)
                                                                                                                I shipped Nolan out of my team last week for N'Zogbia. fml

Comment

Local paper just tweeted this..
                                                                                                                  In light of reduced demand for tickets across matches in the upcoming Guinness Series, the Irish Rugby Football Union acknowledges that it made an error in its ticketing strategy and is giving a commitment that it will review its policy at the conclusion of the Guinness series.

great news, glad to hear they've been hit because of their greed.

EDIT http://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2010/1...bytickets.html
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Zuroph; 01-11-10, 23:22.
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I know this sounds weird, but its defo half 11 and not half 12 right? I don't want to be in work an hour early in the morning!
                                                                                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                                      I know this sounds weird, but its defo half 11 and not half 12 right? I don't want to be in work an hour early in the morning!
                                                                                                                      Half 12, fix your settings.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                                        half 12.

EDIT: I see CHD answered already.
                                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          His graph after his first session. Up over 11 buyins in 1300 hands. Sick
                                                                                                                          He was up $5700 after 1k hands!
                                                                                                                          His sn is DonkPredator, right? I was railing him earlier playing 25 tables. He's one sick individual. I see he's still at it now on 21 tables. Fair play to him for setting such a sick challenge...respect.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X