This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dan shanahan on rte1 atm

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
      dan THE MANshanahan on rte1 atm
      fyp

Comment

WOW

Tottenham have 0 wins 20 draws and 48 defeats away from home against Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool since Aug 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          WOW

Tottenham have 0 wins 20 draws and 48 defeats away from home against Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool since Aug 1993
          They like to be the big fish in a small pond.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Don't forget ...

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
              Think the jackpot is the place for a game tonite , the poker in the pub monthly game is on . €50 entry with 3k gtd , 15k stack i think.
              well that didn't go 2 well...

My image must be shocking, some guy called a raise pf, psb on turn and river on a 9c8d3c8cJc board with 9s7s - obv he scooped the 8k pot in first level sigh, after the hand some randomer asked me was i Ace, turned out to be Damo.

Comment

Funny how, when you're completely plastered, playing online is a no go area, and heading for the Fitz or Jackpot is so tempting
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

My image must be shocking, some guy called a raise pf, psb on turn and river on a 9c8d3c8cJc board with 9s7s - obv he scooped the 8k pot in first level sigh, after the hand some randomer asked me was i Ace, turned out to be Damo.
                  You were owned hard.

Comment

Are yez still in there? I could be in in 45 mins to donate some cash. ROE or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                      Are yez still in there? I could be in in 45 mins to donate some cash. ROE or whatever
                      na my 15k stack went to 6k then back to 21k, and then busto after break - meh - damo was still in - he's the guy wearing the sunglasses in the corner... i can't rememebr my pin number so can't donate to the cash tables

Comment

na my 15k stack went to 6k then back to 21k, and then busto after break - meh - damo was still in - he's the guy wearing the sunglasses in the corner... i can't rememebr my pin number so can't donate to the cash tables
                        Are there cash games going? Last time I was in there, there wasn't even a single tale going at 1am.

Comment

I was watching some xfactor tonight and couldent get my head around Aiden and his mannerisms...its like a cross between Neill Young and Tom Waits...well, it is in my head anyways.

Anyone else think the same ?

edit: Inception time !!
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

if ye ever wondered how it started

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                              Are there cash games going? Last time I was in there, there wasn't even a single tale going at 1am.
                              na there wasn't - i headed to the fitz to discover that my memory was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                WOW

Sounds like their away fixture v lolerpool could be a decent bet to break that run or has it already been played?
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                  I know people are probably sick of me posting hands but these 2 are a little bit special so Im sure you'll forgive me

My first royal flush

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (UTG) ($33.92)
                                  CO ($32.29)
                                  BB ($22.25)
                                  SB ($8.50)
                                  MP ($8.96)
                                  Button ($18.75)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, Q
                                  Hero bets $1, 1 fold, CO raises $1.75, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($3.85) J, 4, K (2 players)
                                  Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($3.85) 7 (2 players)
                                  Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($3.85) 10 (2 players)
                                  Hero bets $2.74, CO calls $2.74

Total pot: $9.33

Results:
                                  Hero had A, Q (royal flush).
                                  CO didn't show
                                  Outcome: Hero won $8.87
                                  Bet flop, bet turn just bet somewhere.

Comment

Bet flop, bet turn just bet somewhere.
                                    he did. the river

Comment

Quick Question.
                                      I am currently playing a tournament and I have over 100BB,
                                      A guy playing tightish min raises UTG playing 20BB,
                                      All folded to you on the BB and you've K9 suited

I normally call in this spot as I don't want to advertise my BB as weak. Should I just fold?

Also if I miss the flop should I donk bet or just give up?

As it's a tournament any read I have is really irrelevant, he's got a small stack and has decided to nurse it from what I can see
                                      Last edited by The_Chopper; 30-10-10, 23:08. Reason: Make it less confusing

Comment

Originally posted by The_Chopper View Post
                                        QQ. Playing a tournament and you have over 100BB, a guy playing tightish min raises UTG playing 20BB and you've K9 suited on the BB.
                                        I normally call in this spot as I don't want to advertise my BB as weak. Should I just fold? Also if I miss the flop should I donk bet or just give up?
                                        As it's a tournament any read I have is really irrelevant, he's got a small stack and has decided to nurse it from what I can see
                                        Your post is confusing Ricky, you have queens or you have k9, what position are you and where is the raise coming from, utg yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                          Your post is confusing Ricky, you have queens or you have k9, what position are you and where is the raise coming from, utg yeah?
                                          Sorry mate. I edited it to make it less confusing.

I have K9 and the raise came from UTG

Comment

I think he made a QQ and wanted AA

where QQ = quick question and AA = Any Answer

Chopper fold btw.

The international rules seemed lacking in the passion of previous years but it was enjoyable with a few bevs on board. wish theyd kick the shit out of each other like the good ol days.

Comment

QQ = Quick Question, obv

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkzbCkZEuQ[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                  I think he made a QQ and wanted AA

Chopper fold btw.
                                                  You always fold here?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Chopper View Post
                                                    You always fold here?

feck off ricky, I fold 19% of the time, flat call the other 90% and fold to any speechplay. due to anxiety.

now stop posting x factor videos on the internet. X factor is shite especially that one you posted.

Comment

Collusion? - player checks quads twice

Transcript for your last 1 games requested by kincsem (kincsem@eircom.net)

*********** # 1 **************
                                                      PokerStars Game #51925163436: Tournament #337010696, $2.50+$0.25 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (150/300) - 2010/10/30 19:05:52 ET Table '337010696 242' 9-max Seat #8 is the button Seat 1: b0ffel (15620 in chips) Seat 2: all4onka (6150 in chips) Seat 3: Twi$ted83 (6891 in chips) is sitting out Seat 4: -M-Z-AAAA- (4920 in chips) Seat 5: dewbiene (31069 in chips) Seat 6: visXXXcu357 (6050 in chips) Seat 7: crisco14 (8405 in chips) Seat 8: kincsem (3575 in chips) Seat 9: kitXXXtz (18450 in chips)
                                                      b0ffel: posts the ante 25
                                                      all4onka: posts the ante 25
                                                      Twi$ted83: posts the ante 25
                                                      -M-Z-AAAA-: posts the ante 25
                                                      dewbiene: posts the ante 25
                                                      visXXXcu357: posts the ante 25
                                                      crisco14: posts the ante 25
                                                      kincsem: posts the ante 25
                                                      kitXXXtz: posts the ante 25
                                                      kitXXXtz: posts small blind 150
                                                      b0ffel: posts big blind 300
                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                      Dealt to kincsem [Kd Ah]
                                                      all4onka: raises 300 to 600
                                                      Twi$ted83: folds
                                                      -M-Z-AAAA-: folds
                                                      dewbiene: folds
                                                      visXXXcu357: calls 600
                                                      crisco14: folds
                                                      kincsem: calls 600
                                                      kitXXXtz: calls 450
                                                      b0ffel: calls 300
                                                      *** FLOP *** [Jc As 8s]
                                                      kitXXXtz: checks
                                                      b0ffel: checks
                                                      all4onka: checks
                                                      visXXXcu357: bets 600
                                                      kincsem: raises 1500 to 2100
                                                      kitXXXtz: calls 2100
                                                      b0ffel: folds
                                                      all4onka: folds
                                                      visXXXcu357: raises 1500 to 3600
                                                      kincsem: calls 850 and is all-in
                                                      kitXXXtz: calls 1500
                                                      *** TURN *** [Jc As 8s] [8h]
                                                      visXXXcu357: checks
                                                      *** RIVER *** [Jc As 8s 8h] [9c]
                                                      visXXXcu357: checks
                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                      kitXXXtz: shows [Ad Qs] (two pair, Aces and Eights)
                                                      visXXXcu357: shows [8d 8c] (four of a kind, Eights)
                                                      visXXXcu357 collected 1300 from side pot
                                                      kincsem: mucks hand
                                                      visXXXcu357 collected 12075 from main pot
                                                      kincsem finished the tournament in 1875th place
                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                      Total pot 13375 Main pot 12075. Side pot 1300. | Rake 0 Board [Jc As 8s 8h 9c] Seat 1: b0ffel (big blind) folded on the Flop Seat 2: all4onka folded on the Flop Seat 3: Twi$ted83 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: -M-Z-AAAA- folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: dewbiene folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: visXXXcu357 showed [8d 8c] and won (13375) with four of a kind, Eights Seat 7: crisco14 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: kincsem (button) mucked [Kd Ah] Seat 9: kitXXXtz (small blind) showed [Ad Qs] and lost with two pair, Aces and Eights

If you have any questions, please contact us at "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>

Its only a small MTT with 1080 afaik getting paid. Why would a player with chips check down quads twice? He couldn't eliminate the other player. One player in England, one in South America afaik (from screen addresses). Should I contact support and ask them their opinion?

vis___cu357: 6050 starting chips
                                                      ante 25
                                                      flop: bet 600
                                                      flop: call raise 1500
                                                      flop: and reraise 1500 [total 3600]
                                                      check
                                                      check
                                                      vis___cu357 had 1425 left behind after flop and didn't bet it.

Last edited by kincsem; 31-10-10, 00:12. Reason: XXX inserted into names to disguise them

Comment

QQ = Quick Question, obv
                                                        Stop fkin stalking me, i'm very tolerant to a certain extent.

Comment

From t'other poker forum.
                                                          Guy has been threatening Ian and a few others for calling him a spammer.
                                                          I particularly like the sentence I've bolded.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeanss
                                                          Jesus, looking at his spamming post history, this spamming clown and internet keyboard warrior is spamming his retard spamming link all over the site, even in the Star Craft forum (whatever the fck that is).
                                                          Seriously, gfo.
                                                          Originally posted by JayoFella
                                                          how the **** is that spamming i made 2 threads you thick **** and in the star craft thread i have a vital point u idiot if u knew anything about poker you woud know what star craft is and the next time u point the word retard towards me ill find out who u are and smash your ****ing face in u ****ing fool im not here looking for arguments yet thick kid ***** keep getting ****ing smart i mean it watch that retard word especialy when you haven't a clue what your talking about my link of n the star craft page is for people to pm me if they want to talk about my proposal. why is this site full of losers who have nothing better to do then start arguments

Comment

Im actually checking the poker forum on boards from time to time now just to see who that jayo guy is abusing now or what hes bragging about!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSFASTwPKY&feature=related[/ame]
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

The Social Network is very good
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

That quads hand is bizzare, it can only be stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    That quads hand is bizzare, it can only be stupidity.
                                                                    I sent support an email. In it I said "This might seem like a mistake by a newbie. I've looked up visXXXcu357 on officialpokerrankings and he is a 96.71% rated player."

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                      I quiet enjoyed it also.

Inception, i may just have to sleep on that !
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

From the Halloween soundtrack posted in cousins

Why can't we just link to MP3s here instead of having to post youtubes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvUU44SmjnA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          Yeah, just watched it - very good.

Comment

Turned on the TV at 1:30 (the real 1:30 not the ersatz 1:30 coming up in 5 mins) and not a single horror film on or coming up on terrestrial TV. Pft.

Comment

This was realeased some time ago but,imo,it is one of the most beautifully shot ad's ever to be shown on TV.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZES6e8d0w&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

It's actually 8 minutes to 2am

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

feck it, 60 minutes was cancelled tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    I quiet enjoyed it also.

Inception, i may just have to sleep on that !
                                                                                    Yeah dont watch Inception if your about to fall asleep you need your wits about you.

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                    Yeah, just watched it - very good.
                                                                                    Was very good, witty/sharp/well acted/well directed really really enjoyable.
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        I'm bored.
                                                                                        And you have to stay up an extra hour to do your 6am drunken posting stuff tonight. Gonna be tough, you can do it though.

Comment

I'm sober

Comment

Maybe try some online poker against drunk people then?
                                                                                            Or is that too weird a suggestion. Probably is thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                              I'm bored.
                                                                                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                Maybe try some online poker against drunk people then?
                                                                                                Or is that too weird a suggestion. Probably is thinking about it.
                                                                                                Fuck poker, I run terribly and forget how to play good.

I'm going to cook.

Comment

No posts since 2.27? either the WW munched everyone or Llyod was out with his chainsaw again

Comment

just got woken up to gunfire,sigh

Comment

Beat: Went to the pub last night for a few hours and drank pints of Blackcurrant due to having a match this morning. It was a friends birthday so went down to kill a few hours and show my face. Just got a text to say my football match is off. FUCK YOU St Annes Park (Raheny). A drop of water and its always called off. I dont mind as much when its called off the day or night before but 2 hours before kick off is heartbreaking.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                                        Beat: Went to the pub last night for a few hours and drank pints of Blackcurrant due to having a match this morning. It was a friends birthday so went down to kill a few hours and show my face. Just got a text to say my football match is off. FUCK YOU St Annes Park (Raheny). A drop of water and its always called off. I dont mind as much when its called off the day or night before but 2 hours before kick off is heartbreaking.
                                                                                                        The drainage is always bad on the lower field in St Annes park sir.

Comment

Happy Halloween all!
                                                                                                          Last edited by Lurker23; 31-10-10, 12:55. Reason: pic stopped showing

Comment

link

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

Happy Halloween all!
                                                                                                              2,3,4,1?

Comment

just after checking my lotto tickets there and i can confirm that iam still poor

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                  feck it, 60 minutes was cancelled tonight.
                                                                                                                  It was actually repeated Willie, straight after the 1.00am showing

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    His handwriting is so neat!

Also, lol @ his sports clubs list. NY,NY,NY, then glory hogging with the Lakers.

Comment

The Screen is showing Romero's zombie trilogy today (let's pretend he stopped at Day of the Dead). Very tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                        His handwriting is so neat!

Also, lol @ his sports clubs list. NY,NY,NY, then glory hogging with the Lakers.
                                                                                                                        Ah come on, he's a helluva catch...

Loves Tigers, Coney Island, Ice Skating, Riding the Tube, Reggaeton
                                                                                                                        Looking for Curvy, Voluptuous but not fat once it's a gorgeous face
                                                                                                                        He'l take turns paying for the bill, use johnnies and is only looking for a GREAT kisser
                                                                                                                        He wants his wimmins to dress in Mini Skirts and 6 inch heels, but no hookers
                                                                                                                        They need to have a clean bill of health and then they're quids in.

Genius

Comment

I'm confused...

What time is it!?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X