This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    This is mad. I am starting to think he might want to leave United.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ted?CMP=twt_gu
    I think its a definite he's going tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
      Will either be on my own or with a mate, not sure if he can get the time off yet.
      not Barcelona on your own unless you speak good spanish, and i wouldn't go to london unless you were on your own (although i've never beeen to NY so can't comment). all other combinations are great TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        I think its a definite he's going tbh.
        Be great if he did but I still can't see it.

Comment

Will either be on my own or with a mate, not sure if he can get the time off yet.
          London is actually a good town on your own
          see a couple of sites, dinner in a pub, hit a comedy club/band, then go to a nightclub or playing cards

get up next day, rinse and repeat

you will get chatting to all sorts at a comedy club

*Disclaimer: I have not been to NY yet so..?
          You can do all I mentioned above in NY and probably a hell of a lot more
          just think its a fair trip for 4 days
          Last edited by Guest; 18-10-10, 23:11. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Be great if he did but I still can't see it.
            No player is bigger than the club SAF

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              No player is bigger than the club SAF
              only the good ones
              SPOILER

Comment

Keano still bitter about SAF told Rooney to do it for himself. Tragedy if he goes but if he stands up to Fergie, it's end of story. Interesting that Jose is getting his spoke in, methinks he has his eye on United. Although I'd love Rafa, I have it on good authority on this site that he is a brilliant manager with excellent skills in the transfer market and halting a teams slide.

Actually this is kind of interesting, it has been a boring season so far. United need a fecking Edgar Davids type workhourse in midfield so spend that rooney money wisely.

Ronneys clearly off his rocker to consider City. That 2nd place won't last long.

Good luck to him, great player.

Comment

Looking for some travel advice, can't make up my mind

I'm thinking of heading away for 4-5 days in the middle of November but can't decide where to go. Couple of options are

1)New York
                  2)London
                  3)Barcelona

Which one would be the BBV's choice and what would you do in each location?
                  New York hands down imo

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                    New York hands down imo
                    Been to London a few times, Barcelona twice and New York once - would actually like to go back next time on my own to do everything I would like to!

Comment

Been to London a few times, Barcelona twice and New York once - would actually like to go back next time on my own to do everything I would like to!
                      NY Best City in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post

Ronnie Drew will be turning in his grave

Comment

London is a kip imo.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                            Big shout out to TylerD for lending me his ipod on Friday, it was greatly appreciated at the time.
                            Thanks Danny!
                            Yeah no probs man any time

It was finally nice to put a face to the name, shame you werent around on the saturday would of been good to grab a pint with yourself.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                            Ban BK for being a pricktease to Raoul
                            I 2nd this you should of seen the stuff he was making up at IPO.

Originally posted by Wombatman
                            Lots of call girls operating out of them flats at the mo. She has the look, the property and is in need of a few bucks. No brainer IMO.
                            Experience of this?

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                            Taken - top drawer
                            Crank : High Voltage - not to everyone's tastes
                            Terminator Salvation - Surprisingly decent
                            Taking of Pelham 123 - Mindless, but decent to switch off to. I enjoyed it
                            Public Enemies - Meh from me on this
                            Law Abiding Citizen - I liked this. Was very surprised by it
                            Shutter Island - Excellent
                            Taking of Phelam 123 is a horrid movie.

Who are we all moving too from rapidshare btw? My tenure has finished, and I'm ready for new pastures.
                            Seems like Hotfile is the way forward, gonna try it out for a month and see what its like myself as my rapidshare account is nearly up.

I'm thinking of heading away for 4-5 days in the middle of November but can't decide where to go. Couple of options are

1)New York
                            2)London
                            3)Barcelona

Bring me back a fridge magnet from wherever you go
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

Ronnie Drew will be turning in his grave
                                Doh, sorry Ronnie. Dammit. I forgot about me darlin Dublin.

Comment

by way of Apology.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wny_0pi4hR4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wny_0pi4hR4[/ame]

Comment

booked flights to Amsterdam but decided to go to malta instead that week, anyone know can I give the flights away as such. No option for it under my bookings, is it worth ringing them and asking-aer lingus

Comment

Originally posted by bazmaiden
                                      javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('s cript');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='ht tp://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

make sure you copy and paste this above code into THIS CURRENTLY open bar and press enter.. dont open another tab etc.

controls: arrow keys to move & space bar to shoot and ESC to quit!
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                        Doesn't work for me but did last week. I destroyed the BBV

Comment

You always destroy the bbv.

Comment

AdAc in consecutive hands in a $1 MTT on PokerStars. Random?

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                              booked flights to Amsterdam but decided to go to malta instead that week, anyone know can I give the flights away as such. No option for it under my bookings, is it worth ringing them and asking-aer lingus
                                              ha in the exact same situation. Booked flgihts for dam but like the look of those tourneys in Malta. let me know if you find out, cheers.

Comment

Taken - top drawer
                                                Crank : High Voltage - not to everyone's tastes
                                                Terminator Salvation - Surprisingly decent
                                                Taking of Pelham 123 - Mindless, but decent to switch off to. I enjoyed it
                                                Public Enemies - Meh from me on this
                                                Law Abiding Citizen - I liked this. Was very surprised by it
                                                Shutter Island - Excellent
                                                Crank - High Voltage is an example of a good thriller.
                                                Actually, its not even any sort of thriller.

i normally like statham, but this was switched off after really trying to finish it

Comment

A thumbs up and a 'THX' which is spanish for 'Thanks'.
                                                  Best October 18th - 19th evar.

Comment

Lottie ...

Originally posted by site
                                                    Israel's latest lottery draw has thrown up exactly the same numbers as three weeks ago - at odds of one in four trillion. Viewers were stunned when the six numbers - 36, 33, 32, 26, 14, 13 - were rolled out live on television, in the exact reverse order as less than a month earlier.

The only difference with last Saturday's draw was an additional "strong" bonus ball.

Despite a flood of calls suspecting the draw was rigged, Israel's national lottery authority has said it was checked several times.

The company's number cruncher, Dr Chaim Melamed, added: "We are in the business of luck, and when it comes to chances and probabilities anything is possible, even the rare and infrequent."

It is unknown if lightning has struck twice for any lucky winners, but three players guessed all seven of last weekend's numbers correctly, winning over £700,000.

Lottery officials have said they are aware of cases around the world where the same person has taken home the top prize more than once.

But they have never come across a lottery duplicating the exact set of six numbers.

Comment

1)New York
                                                      2)London
                                                      3)Barcelona

Well with the Aer Lingus sale you can get to Barca for less than €50 return. Was looking at Nou Camp matches, they are reasonable enough due to such a large stadium.

New York will be cold in November.

Oh and I would put Ali in arrears, especially in that little sailor suit.

Comment

4 trillion?

It's clearly a 3/1 shot.

Comment

have 1500BB on an ipoker 50nl (200bb min) Table. pretty funny.

Started off 3betting literally everything. Emptied the clip on a few hands. Got called in some, won others.

Whole table is regs and by jesus they havent a clue how to adjust. Ran sick hot too obviously.
                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

good ibood today? 2TB external hardrive for €90
                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Emmet getting in on my action.

NH sir

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                  fattypaddy just been moved to my table....
                                                                  OMG, he is chip leader with 4 left with 3 tickets and €1200 for 4th. If this donkey can score a ticket, anyone can

At least that other abusive fuckwit wiksey busted out early enough

BTW, unlucky I see you didn't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                    OMG, he is chip leader with 4 left with 3 tickets and €1200 for 4th. If this donkey can score a ticket, anyone can

At least that other abusive fuckwit wiksey busted out early enough

BTW, unlucky I see you didn't make it.
                                                                    he bubbled in this, his aq< ak

Comment

I think Bill should really just get people with a background in sales as in the previous years anyone with a sales background has made it to the final or interview stage,

and ciara eventhough she might be a poor salesperson and fuck all else bill will continue to keep her,

in fairness though he has wanted to sack Caroline from last week as she has not showed much so far in his eyes, and as soon as any team with Dave Cashman fails you would be stupid to not bring him in cos Bill is gunning for him and he hasn't a hope no matter what he does imo,

i think the UK apprentice is far greater especially in the standard of tasks, every week Bill's tasks seem to be very similar, also lots of beauties in the uk one - this ones my favorite http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series6/liz-locke.shtml

Edit: meant for the Apprentice page lol time for bed now me thinks
                                                                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

1st post in the BBV thread after 5 years! wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by four of a kind poker View Post
                                                                          1st post in the BBV thread after 5 years! wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                                                                          Better late than never! You have a lot of catching up to do though...

Comment

SPOILER

Ignoring the old dude clamped to her, this chick is pretty hot.

Maybe they are a package deal. :-/

Comment

SPOILER

He hasn't much to hold onto though in fairness!
                                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                pretty sure you are looking at kiddie porn, looks very young
                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Juicy ending ep4 dexter ... dex be licking his lips!

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    pretty sure you are looking at kiddie porn, looks very young
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    Amature mistake obv.

Comment

Who is she?

Comment

Some child, she lives in my basement obv.

Dunno.

Comment

midnight 3k on ipoker, got dogged on the ft bubble, ended up 7th. The even jumps to 4th tilt me.

10th 70.80
                                                                                          9th 106.20 35.40 jump
                                                                                          8th 141.60 35.40
                                                                                          7th 177 35.40
                                                                                          6th 212.40 35.40
                                                                                          5th 247.80 35.40
                                                                                          4th 283.30 35.40
                                                                                          3rd 354 70.50
                                                                                          2nd 566.40 212.40
                                                                                          1st 955.80 389.40

Comment

lol some dude refuses to play me in scrabble because I change my tiles too often for his liking.

Comment

Where do you play scrabble online? Is it not just full of cheaters?

Comment

You can play it on bookface.

Comment

cool, you thank.

Comment

I play on isc

Comment

from the laugh you lose thread

Comment

Another scumbag story.

Girl who works with my wife came home to find the place had been robbed. The fuckers couldn't get the flat screen tv off the wall so they smashed it. They also broke every pane of glass in their sliderobe wardrobe. And when they ransacked the kitchen they opened all the liquids (comfort, etc) and fucked them all over the place.

Are there any ODC's left anymore?

Comment

Already...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0eWiP2bWXg&p=F94E5476390E5D7B&playnext=1& index=10[/ame]
                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                            Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                                            ha in the exact same situation. Booked flgihts for dam but like the look of those tourneys in Malta. let me know if you find out, cheers.
                                                                                                            Heading to Dam at end of Nov and accidently booked 2 flights instead of 1 for myself when booking (don't ask ). Had to ring up and they cancelled 1st flight and issuing me a refund as it was an obvious mistake.

Mate also booked and realised the Thurs we are going its his kids birthday (best Da ever obviously) and had to change his flight to the Fri. Was charged €50 to do so I think and i know if you are changing names on a ticket you will also be charged. Flight was only €108 so bit shit

Comment

@tylerdurden

Is this any help to you on your quest for a hard drive?

Link

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                Are there any ODC's left anymore?
                                                                                                                indubitably

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                  Sorry. Just seen this now.

Last year I just used the CFA books which = around 3000 pages. This year I'm getting the CFA books again and Elan Guides prep pack.

I'd be surprised if you needed anything more than the CFA books tbh as you know your stuff. The obvious problem with the books is the amount of time it takes to read through them and process the info. If you wanna go for Schweser I'm sure there's plenty of places to download them. I'm old school and couldn't be arsed reading ebooks as I feel that I cant learn from them unless the book is physically in front of me. I got a massive discount on Elan because I failed last year so that's why I went with them. Go on to the site and you can get a free economics book that covers that part of the CFA. Plenty of other samples too. As I said to HH before, what I've learned from last year is to focus a lot more on practice exams and questions.

Here's the links I mentioned to HH, just in case you didn't see them:

Bring your career to the next level, explore our online CFA CMA CPA exam review courses. Industry standard excellence at your convenience. Learn more here.

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/index.php?23
                                                                                                                  thanks Lurker. I got both the ebooks and real books.

I'm getting organised this week and looking into 'acquiring' those Schweser notes. Will take a look at Elan now too.

Bit concerned by the first section of the course; 'ethics'. WTF?
                                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Zooey deshanel > blue dree girl imo. I love that girl

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      Zooey deshanel > blue dree girl imo. I love that girl

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      She looks like Katy Perry's respectable sister.

Comment

Stolen from you laugh you lose
                                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                                        The Simpsons in three pixels

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X