Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes it's hard to tell when CHD is joking, but it's basically this. You get off at the M1, you head into town. Don't go down the big tunnelly thing. That's the port tunnel, you could end up in Wales if you keep going wrong like that.

Go past the big church, head down the road a bit more, it's on your left. The best place to park is probably in the church car park though. It's a bit of a walk but there's literally nowhere to park that doesn't involve a hike.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
      Being up this early is silly.
      Was just about to say that. Sleep it off, pantsless.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
        anything strange to report after the night chd
        Quiet night AngryBall , you start your shift now. I'm finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozzer View Post
          you got a walk in the BB.
          Ah right. Yeah 1 fold pre when i was sitting out and 1 walk in the BB

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Fold 99 in future.
          I did fold in 2 of these 3 hands. Take out these 3 hands and i'm breakeven
          No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 25000/50000 Blinds (8 handed) - Hold'em Manager Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

UTG+1 (t2907992)
          MP1 (t1731537)
          Hero (MP2) (t582924)
          CO (t463130)
          Button (t1759896)
          SB (t906119)
          BB (t964096)
          UTG (t1255535)

Hero's M: 7.77

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9, 9
          3 folds, Hero bets t574674, 3 folds, BB calls t524674

Flop: (t1174348) 6, 4, J (2 players)

Turn: (t1174348) 3 (2 players)

River: (t1174348) 2 (2 players)

Total pot: t1174348

Results:
          BB had J, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
          Hero had 9, 9 (one pair, nines).
          Outcome: BB won t1240348

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 60000/120000 Blinds (7 handed) - Hold'em Manager Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

BB (t1283612)
          Hero (UTG) (t3515566)
          MP1 (t1589550)
          MP2 (t2208657)
          CO (t3840876)
          Button (t3076267)
          SB (t1906472)

Hero's M: 19.53

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9, 9
          Hero bets t267600, MP1 raises t1574550, 6 folds

Total pot: t715200

Results:
          MP1 didn't show
          Outcome: MP1 won t820200

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 25000/50000 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

MP2 (t2775242)
          MP3 (t1739787)
          Hero (CO) (t845674)
          Button (t612380)
          SB (t864823)
          BB (t1795942)
          UTG (t1801482)
          UTG+1 (t947346)
          MP1 (t981785)

Hero's M: 11.28

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9, 9
          5 folds, Hero bets t113500, 1 fold, SB raises t831573, BB raises t1737692, 1 fold

Flop: (t1826646) 8, 2, A (2 players)

Turn: (t1826646) 3 (2 players)

River: (t1826646) 4 (2 players)

Total pot: t1826646

Results:
          SB had 2, 2 (three of a kind, twos).
          BB had A, Q (one pair, Aces).
          Outcome: SB won t1900896

Comment

Quiet night AngryBall , you start your shift now. I'm finished.
            got a few jobs to do
            then put in a bit of a grind
            but i will be popping in every now and then
            there won't be much go under the radar here for the day chd
            you go and sleep now
            good work

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

10k hands yesterday.

Gonna try get 40k total in before Monday.
              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                got a few jobs to do
                then put in a bit of a grind
                but i will be popping in every now and then
                there won't be much go under the radar here for the day chd
                you go and sleep now
                good work
                No sleep for me, Sunday is the day of rest its all go go go.

Comment

No sleep for me, Sunday is the day of rest its all go go go.
                  I will pay you cash money if you go to the butchers and get me sausages.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                    Whoever said German beer doesn't give you a hangover clearly hasn't put in sufficient volume.

Losing my jacket?standard.

Not being able to find my pants?a little bit worrying.
                    They found your trousers
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

LOL.

Comment

I will pay you cash money if you go to the butchers and get me sausages.
                        Too busy eating sausages.

Comment

Too busy eating sausages.
                          Sausage lover.

Comment

Sausage lover.
                            So what, at least I'm not a sausageless sausage lover

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                              10k hands yesterday.

Gonna try get 40k total in before Monday.
                              How many tables you playing

Comment

Furthest out I have scored so far in FIFA11, 45 yard FK in career mode+world class.

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 brings The World’s Game to the pitch, with next-gen HyperMotion2 Technology, women’s club football, two FIFA World Cup™ tournaments, cross-play, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Ye seen that last night. They had the whole road blocked off. Was wondering WTF was going on because I had to make a detour cos of it.

And what are ye all going on about sausages for. Its all about the 2kg of rasher sandwiches in the morning after a night out with two tins of beans to top it all off
                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                    Furthest out I have scored so far in FIFA11, 45 yard FK in career mode+world class.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/videos/ugc/42690987
                                    Obviously just cause Rob Green was on the goal...

Comment

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
                                      Ye seen that last night. They had the whole road blocked off. Was wondering WTF was going on because I had to make a detour cos of it.

And what are ye all going on about sausages for. Its all about the 2kg of rasher sandwiches in the morning after a night out with two tins of beans to top it all off
                                      If I find out you had something to do with the blowing up of my trousers there will be hell to pay Eoin.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHaCzb3yYk[/ame]

Comment

Obviously just cause Rob Green was on the goal...
                                          Villa, thought it's Friedel. Maybe they bought Green as I am a couple of seasons in.

Comment

I reckon this will sting a little

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EC3Z6Zy-g[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTC95SH44b8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                I reckon this will sting a little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EC3Z6Zy-g
                                                I feel bad thanking this but in fairness he deserves it for doing such a retarded stunt

Comment

I feel bad thanking this but in fairness he deserves it for doing such a retarded stunt
                                                  It was never going to end good in fairness. Even if he landed it, he'd have had some job staying on the bike!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Kobe Bryant jumping over a speeding dodge challenger. There's a few vids around but this one looks pretty real to me

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHHwFcL37VM&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                        know its wrong, but on season 4 of sopranos now and really want to fck Meadow
                                                        Why??
                                                        She was 20 in season 4 if thats what your worried about.

Obligatory pic obv.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Such a goal!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZTP8-8wIs[/ame]

Johnie Logan, some other famous types, Bohsman can you hear me, Bohsman your boys took a hell of a beating,your boys took a hell of a beating

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv1iWPNd-P4[/ame]

some hangovers are good!!!
                                                            made 400 odd on various goal scorer bets on the match as well

Comment

So hungover

Comment

This might help some of you culchies get by while in Dublin

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8c8aBWCbtc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

He ''likes' his smilie

Comment

Comment

Get drunk plz, bbv is way too quiet. We need Hitchhiker shenanigans.

Comment

Get drunk plz, bbv is way too quiet. We need Hitchhiker shenanigans.
                                                                        i think i am still drunk...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl-ai9HuR60[/ame]
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

the nigerian lad is now preparing a meal for me. he cooks my food, he touches my leg. ... think this is definetly a relationship
                                                                          If he asks you do you like black pudding be careful how you answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            This might help some of you culchies get by while in Dublin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8c8a...layer_embedded
                                                                            Ahahahaha,Chinese lad is hilarious.

Comment

Fup this I'm going for...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTxINWXNrPA[/ame]

Comment

Ahahahaha,Chinese lad is hilarious.
                                                                                "He sold me a muppet"

Comment

...

Comment

FFS United..

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Mullicker View Post
                                                                                        How many tables you playing
                                                                                        Between 6 and 9. Depending on availability and softness. Usually 9 though. 2.5k done today so far, gonna watch the rugby, hit the gym and then put in another few k later on, then marathon session tonight/tomorrow.
                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

West Brom obviously the best team in the prem league

Comment

Not a clean sheet in sight, Fantasy Football depression sets in again. Captain Nani to get another goal please though?

Comment

did a £20 double today on Northampton and Shrewbury, Northampton leading 3-0 and Shrewsbury leading 2-0 at half time.

Shrewsbury held on to win at that score, fucking Northampton bastards got beat 4-3, FUCK MY LUCK

Comment

Bolton game must have finished oddly.

Klasnic scores a goal in the 91st minute, gets a yellow in the 93rd, a second and a red in the 95th...

Comment

NSFW

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ73Xp6Wp8U[/ame]

Comment

just bust Vienna.
                                                                                                    sigpic
                                                                                                    www.d4events.com

Comment

lol at chd suggesting the idea of being drunk as an plan. am so drunk that am currently chopping up okre for a nigerian stew.
                                                                                                      lol
                                                                                                      nigerian stewaments
                                                                                                      followed by
                                                                                                      sore arseaments

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

why is the english rail system so horrendously inefficient and expensive?
                                                                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 16-10-10, 18:58.

Comment

anyone wanna swap my $60 on vc for your $50 on boyles, can go lower or higher if want, would put this in p2p transfer but no one looks at that

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                            why is the english train system so horrendously efficient and expensive?
                                                                                                            wow that must be the first time i hear anyone calling the english train system efficient. expensive it is, but for a crap service!!!

Comment

oops, typo, fixed!

Comment

oops, typo, fixed!
                                                                                                                now that's a serious typo!!!

Comment

Good time to start drinking vodka imo.

Going to be a long night.

How have Villa not scored yet.
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

why is the english train system so horrendously inefficient and expensive?
                                                                                                                    Its not really that expensive if you know which fare to look for. The problem is theres a myriad of fare types and options, discount cards etc so the casual visitor who doesn't know about these things overpays cause they ask for a simple A to B fare.

I remember bringing my niece from Windsor to Highbury which involved a mainline train to Victoria and then the underground.
                                                                                                                    If it had been me making the decision I'd have got two return tickets from Windsor to Victoria, then bought 2 underground tickets, and another two underground tickets after the match.

However my sister who lives in London knew of some family 2adult 2kid combo ticket I could get (because it was just me and my niece it wouldn't have occured to me) which saved us about 30% of the mainline price and included free travel on the underground. Then buying it using my sisters oyster card halved the price again.

It took the whole transaction down from £50something to £20.

Comment

same, we're flying to london for a wedding in reading next weekend, one of the guys came back after an internet search claiming a £100 ticket price for two, I went and searched off peak returns and got it for £28.
                                                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

People often start overpaying for trains from the moment they land in England.

Gatwick has this high-profile heavily-advertised Gatwick Express going into Victoria at around £18 a pop. 80% of passengers seem to queue to pay for this option.
                                                                                                                        Meanwhile Southern Trains, with an equivalent frequency, does the same journey in the exact same time (in marginally less snazzy trains) for £10, or £5.50 if you book it online.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X