Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol just went through the first few pages, there seems to be alot of people just glad to have recieved a few extra bucks back into their a/c and oblivious to the fact that it was stolen from them in the first place

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
      Yeah but why would they even bother with the payments then? Why would they bring the attention on themselves if they were not doing it above board?
      good point
      but i do feel as a long time player contributer at full tilt that a little more info wouldn't go astray
      no doubt i would be winning heaps of money only for this

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
        lol just went through the first few pages, there seems to be alot of people just glad to have recieved a few extra bucks back into their a/c and oblivious to the fact that it was stolen from them in the first place
        I agree. A lot of people saying 'way to go FT'. As you said no info regarding screen names etc.. means it's difficult to asses what the real damage was (if any). As to what the games were that were being botted I tend to agree with this post

'they had bots for: limit, no limit, plo, plo8, sngs, mtts, hu, basically everything but I think most users deployed in rush for the most rakeback etc'

Comment

Originally posted by FMWT View Post
          I agree. A lot of people saying 'way to go FT'. As you said no info regarding screen names etc.. means it's difficult to asses what the real damage was (if any). As to what the games were that were being botted I tend to agree with this post

'they had bots for: limit, no limit, plo, plo8, sngs, mtts, hu, basically everything but I think most users deployed in rush for the most rakeback etc'
          other side of all this is that if the true extent of cheating was made public we probably wouldn't play there or anywhere for that matter.
          from fulltilts point of view there is no point in burrying their head in the sand and denying it is going on instead make a few busts redistribute the ill gotten monies and make it look as if they have the situation under control.
          everyone is happy the punter with the few extra bucks and fulltilt with how happy the punters are with their security.
          its a win win for fulltilt

Comment

man turning into one expensive night in. cant win a coin toss and so many rivers hitting flushes. BET365 you were so good to me for so long whats changed

Comment

is fulltilt dissconnecting alot for anyone else lately

thought it was my internet but that loads up pages fine and iam still dissconnected from FT.
              granted my internet was down for about a week last week and hasn't been running great this week either

but when FT dissconects my internet is still working

edit:
              speedtest showsnear perfect internet connection [3down and 1 up] justs adds to the confusion
              My ftp has been lagging like crazy the last few days while my 30 meg connection is fine. I can browse/stream etc when it lags and it can be between a few seconds and minutes. Full tilts help are useless though and have not been helpful in the slightest

Comment

ahhhhh mega maniac (chipleader) at my table and can't get a hand to play against him so frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                  My ftp has been lagging like crazy the last few days while my 30 meg connection is fine. I can browse/stream etc when it lags and it can be between a few seconds and minutes. Full tilts help are useless though and have not been helpful in the slightest
                  yeah thats the way mine is

Comment

FFS!

Just watched the moron who open shoved 16bb's into my KK with 58o take down the tourney for 1500
                    The Imbecile that called all in with A 10 against my set of Queens and spiked a rr str8 is CL on the FT of the other tourney I played.

How long can I go on running this bad?
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      FFS!

Just watched the moron who open shoved 16bb's into my KK with 58o take down the tourney for 1500
                      The Imbecile that called all in with A 10 against my set of Queens and spiked a rr str8 is CL on the FT of the other tourney I played.

i've wrote 2010 as the year of running bad when it comes to holdem tourneys

Comment

FFS!

you are not alone my friend i have given the last 80 hands with a maniac on my left and for the life of me i could not pick up a hand to play with him, nor could i try and steal light with him i eventually picked 24dd to shove my last 6bbs against him and sure enough he called with a10

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          i've wrote 2010 as the year of running bad when it comes to holdem tourneys
                          where did you write this

Comment

FFS!

Thats why i stopped dude, they call it varience, lol, for a recreational player, like me, and you it gets ridic ! varience "may" work out over several thousand hands, i even question that tbh, play good, get it in good and have some cock sucker hit his straight, it used to be fun, thats why i played, but there is only so many times you can kick me in the stones.

I know a few on here, 72 etc have had succesive big scores, and maybe, they put the hours in, 20 plus tournies a day, and dare i say it, get lucky once in a while, thats no good to the guy who fires up 1 or 2 on a friday night to have some smart arse bust you with 68off....enough of my rant, gona fire up a tourny table on stars tomorrow night , just to prove the point !
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

yeah thats the way mine is
                              I emailed the tech support and they came back with the usual stuff turn off modem at wall, dont stream while playing etc but nothing was useful. I can PM you what they told me to try if you want?

Comment

I'm bored

Comment

Cliffs on Late Late?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    I'm bored
                                    have you tried wanking under a street light

Comment

Originally posted by Lafortezza View Post
                                      Cliffs on Late Late?
                                      meehh the late late sucked balls tonight imo

that fat knacker who can't sing came on and sang murdered a song about a hiace van she then proceeded to hoist up her tits to the point i don't know how they stayed in and hitched her mini up so you could see her bits.

really showed where she came from imo

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                                        I emailed the tech support and they came back with the usual stuff turn off modem at wall, dont stream while playing etc but nothing was useful. I can PM you what they told me to try if you want?
                                        do stick it up here or pm and i will see if there is anything in there that i havn't tried

Comment

Originally posted by Lafortezza View Post
                                          Cliffs on Late Late?
                                          Turned it on and some June Rogers wannabe (yes, I said that) was singing about her Hi-Ace'

Which led to this....
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

off to bed
                                            hopefully chd will be after livining up by the morn

Comment

This Mark Zuckerberg Facebook dude seems like a freak and a weird guy.
                                              He seems like a bit of a cunt.

Comment

This weeks Poker after Dark cash game.

SPOILER

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU92_EV1qa4[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Heard on the radio that the Chilean minors were on 'danger money' for each day they worked on the mine, which accumulated to be a rather large sum for each of them as they still got paid each day they were under ground. The radio presenter said there was a story going around amongst the minors that one of them forgot to clock in that day.

Comment

I will be here keeping an eye on things Angry Ball

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                      This weeks Poker after Dark cash game.

SPOILER

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                                      Was just about to post that. Biggest pot in PAD history

Watch it here without the youtube spoiler...

Watch poker videos, TV shows & documentaries on PokerTube. With over 20,000 Poker related movies like High Stakes Poker, PokerTube is the world's largest site to watch anything about poker.

Comment

Just looking through some tournie stats on HEM. Seems like I folded AA and KK a few times pre. None intentionally though!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-k-Ots3iY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-k-Ots3iY[/ame]

Comment

3 bottles of red, ready for bed and i break my duck....7 mins max...lol
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

fair play to the lads for the updates a lot of walking wounded drunks as i was leaving at 2 o clock.
                                                              Fourteen hours bloody exhausting esp after two hours sleep.
                                                              Comfortable all day then dermot Blain and Paul lucey arrive and liven up the table.
                                                              Dermot shipped the cutoff for 48k i was playing 90 last two hands with 88 easy call but good Finnish player flats playing 100k plus so i muck his AK outdraws the j 8 suited.

One thing i found fierce annoying frustrating was not knowing when the bubble was,

bubble play imo is huge esp with inexperienced players who want to cash impossible abuse the bubble if there fcuking was none .or if wed get paid coming back sunday its ok for me i live in dublin

however a Limerick man drove over three hours to play
                                                              i understand its tough for tourney directors long auld day but either play to a certain %of players or finish at the time that was said all of a sudden last 4 hands was announced
                                                              the blinds were at 2500 5000 with 400 ante 20 mins left to play hope there still at that sunday or stopped cos crap shoot will ensue otherwise.
                                                              Fav hand of the day tilting a bit shove the q 3 from cut off for 17k JJ in sb calls sees my cards says lovely 2 4 7 flop
                                                              bitch on turn ship yer man tilted out the door for a smoke

Comment

I just got recovery password emails for my 2 Gmail accounts and my Windows Live account that I didnt request...someone obviously requested them for some reason

Can anybody think of anyway that this can be used to compromise me? I obviously just deleted them/didnt click any links but its just disconcerting to think someone is trying to steal my shit

Comment

With a stroke of brilliance, I've managed to leave my wallet in my friends house with whom I've just had a massive row. Obviously lots of alcohol involved. So at the moment I'm absolutely skint for the IPO tomorrow. I know most of you don't know me from Adam, but if someone playing tomorrow would accept a bank transfer from me overnight I could really use about 200 euro. My real name is Louis Lavelle and I am not a Nigerian prince.

Edit: Good news, got my wallet back and all is forgiven. I am very hungover though, bike ride over and back was seriously dicing with death.
                                                                  Last edited by Wreck; 16-10-10, 08:12.
                                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

You could have at least used a real name.
                                                                    6/10

Comment

In all seriousness, I'd like to have a cool name, I've was thinking about it lately.
                                                                      More so first name, don't mind about last name, sick of having a dull first name.
                                                                      Your name sake is editor of Bloomberg Businessweek.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                        In all seriousness, I'd like to have a cool name, I've was thinking about it lately.
                                                                        More so first name, don't mind about last name, sick of having a dull first name.
                                                                        Your name sake is editor of Bloomberg Businessweek.
                                                                        He's a tool, I prefer this dude - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Lavelle - misguided but at least some evidence of original thought.
                                                                        "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Just get your wallet tomorrow, its your wallet.

Comment

meehh the late late sucked balls tonight imo

that fat knacker who can't sing came on and sang murdered a song about a hiace van she then proceeded to hoist up her tits to the point i don't know how they stayed in and hitched her mini up so you could see her bits.

really showed where she came from imo
                                                                            This sounds hot, not sure why. One thing i hate about myself is that if i had a choice between a pretty, classy girl and an average looking loud 'durt' wearing a mini skirt and heels, i'd choose the durt. Maybe it's something that will change as i get older (im 23), but it looks like i'll never get married just because i love a bit of rough.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              Just get your wallet tomorrow, its your wallet.
                                                                              This is not very CHD.
                                                                              2/10

Comment

Ups.

lol at losing your wallet Wreck I will give you 200 in cash tomorrow for 300 online.

That better Lottie?

Comment

Somewhat, 6/10.

Comment

I must be losing it Lottie.

Comment

We can rebuild you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                        We can rebuild you.

K, but your paying.

Comment

MovieExtras.ie: Irish Extras and Background Actor Casting . Free casting directory of film extras models and background actors. Our record covers Features, Shorts, Documentaries, Adverts and Photos.

Male Actors (17- 35) needed for a new TV3 documentary (reconstructions)
                                                                                          Posted: 07/09/2010 , by Leah wallace
                                                                                          Deadline: 13/09/2010

Role Information
                                                                                          Roles: Actor

Details of Role
                                                                                          Male actors between the ages of 17 – 35 years old needed to act in a reconstruction for a new crime documentary which will air this autumn on TV3.

If interested please email with a photograph attached to leah.wallace@tv3.ie .

How to apply
                                                                                          Company: TV3, television network

Web-site: www.tv3.ie

Enquiries should be referred to: Leah wallace

Phone: 087 2301210 / 001 419 3448

Email: leah.wallace@tv3.ie
                                                                                          lol
                                                                                          Make your angry face lads.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg0LhfExrtk&has_verified=1[/ame]

Comment

Muppet! Did he die?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Just looking through some tournie stats on HEM. Seems like I folded AA and KK a few times pre. None intentionally though!

you got a walk in the BB.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Fold 99 in future.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                      any idea why can't post here from the laptop?

have had hiccups for feckin ages now. surely got be a solution
                                                                                                      Do this. Drink water backwards.

Comment

Ugh at being life busto. Waiting for wages and withdrawals that won't be in my a/c till mid next week.

Doing tonight Emmet style.

Comment

Whoever said German beer doesn't give you a hangover clearly hasn't put in sufficient volume.

Losing my jacket?standard.

Not being able to find my pants?a little bit worrying.
                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                            Whoever said German beer doesn't give you a hangover clearly hasn't put in sufficient volume.

Losing my jacket?standard.

Not being able to find my pants?a little bit worrying.
                                                                                                            Sounds like a scene from the Hangover

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                              I would have slapped Tyson down if he tried that shit with me.

Comment

Being up this early is silly.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                  Hey! you chipleader or something? TID if so

Comment

Jesus h christ, what a freak, no wonder he's in a wheel chair.

Comment

Cliff notes on how to get to the Regency from the M50?

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                                        Cliff notes on how to get to the Regency from the M50?
                                                                                                                        Drive up M50
                                                                                                                        Come off it at right Exit
                                                                                                                        Drive to Regency

Comment

anything strange to report after the night chd

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X