This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace View Post
    Yea there was - think it was sligo - but i thought they had the internet down there - maybe Dom would know?

But then did i read that he was taking is son for an operation abroad or something along those lines, i checked out his last post was in june, strange.
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
      Never, people who prefer that pink jelly crap instead of soft caramel or any other normal filler are weird.
      What are you on about? it's not a 'filler'. Eat some real stuff and you'll understand. it just also happens to taste awesome covered in chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
        I can't see anything on that task manager that could be causing your problems. It's probably worth getting rid of most of the Toshiba programs installed. I know when I did a fresh install of windows, Toshiba Tempro was the only piece of their crapware I reinstalled.
        I assume you've already used disk cleanup, and defagmented it? 30% to 40% ram usage, should not be a concern imo.
        Thanks Collie, but it goes between 45-92% most time ad my memory usage is at 1.5GB which is like 50% of the total usage, i'll defrag the disk tonight, but i ran ccleaner and aso AVG virse scanand PC fix so will see how it runs now! i think i will del all that toshiba stuff i dot realy use any of it!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
          What are you on about? it's not a 'filler'. Eat some real stuff and you'll understand. it just also happens to taste awesome covered in chocolate.
          Turkish Delight is pure magic. Dissenters are just a bit simple imo.

Comment

New thanks button a couple of the skins as a trial at least. Imagination Dark Blue has it for those on others that want to see it in action.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
              Thanks Collie, but it goes between 45-92% most time ad my memory usage is at 1.5GB which is like 50% of the total usage, i'll defrag the disk tonight, but i ran ccleaner and aso AVG virse scanand PC fix so will see how it runs now! i think i will del all that toshiba stuff i dot realy use any of it!
              Use ccleaner to remove old restore points as well. I only noticed yesterday that over 20GB of my hard disc was taken up by old restore points. Obviously keep a few of them in case things get messy
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                it`s no surprise that someone that`s into the travesty that is pineapple on pizza is a fan of turkish delight imo
                Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-10-10, 18:11.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  New thanks button a couple of the skins as a trial at least. Imagination Dark Blue has it for those on others that want to see it in action.
                  i just your post

Comment

Hired a skip the other day and been filling it with loads of old crap thats accumulated ever since herself moved in - women hoarders lol. Just spotted 3 people going through it and pulling out some of the stuff in it, so had to duck out with a half full bag of stuff to throw in just to get the embarassement

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                      it`s no surprise that someone that`s into the travesty that is pineapplle on pizza is a fan of turkish delight imo
                      Mmmmmm pineapple
                      i had pizza to day
                      pepperoni, onion,mushroom,sweetcorn and pineapple with extra sweetcorn & pineapple ftw

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I don't see it. I always use Imagination Dark Blue fwiw

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Hired a skip the other day and been filling it with loads of old crap thats accumulated ever since herself moved in - women hoarders lol. Just spotted 3 people going through it and pulling out some of the stuff in it, so had to duck out with a half full bag of stuff to throw in just to get the embarassement
                          Its the feckers who come along in the middle of the night and throw mattresses/fridges/lawnmowers into the skip that you need to watch out for.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            Its the feckers who come along in the middle of the night and throw mattresses/fridges/lawnmowers into the skip that you need to watch out for.
                            Ya true. Thankfully most of our stuff is in there now. Its being collected on Tuesday so good luck to them if they can fit anything else in

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              Hey Kev whats your address again???????

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                I don't see it. I always use Imagination Dark Blue fwiw
                                Refresh/clear cache.

Comment

Refresh/clear cache.
                                  It just worked the next time I opened IPB. It's cool imo

Comment

Ridic excited for this darts final, cmon Jackpot you legend.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

New thanks is a bit squished to comply with other buttons. Does it need to be the same height?
                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                        New thanks is a bit squished to comply with other buttons. Does it need to be the same height?
                                        It'd look really rubbish and out of place.

I'm heading out now to play the IWF sat in the fitz tonight.

Comment

lol Wade looks pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                            Use ccleaner to remove old restore points as well. I only noticed yesterday that over 20GB of my hard disc was taken up by old restore points. Obviously keep a few of them in case things get messy
                                            + 1 - I used CCleaner earlier today and freed up over 30gb of space, never realised those old restore points just sat there.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                              Ridic excited for this darts final, cmon Jackpot you legend.
                                              The fact that i hate Wade so much, and Lewis is my fave means i can't even offer you a bet on the darts, because we're both cheering the same way!

Comment

Ship the super satt ticket for the IWF by the skin of my teeth. GL all playing.

Hope I get to share a table with the Legend Tren at some stage

Comment

Nucky's mistress Lucy Danziger (Paz de la Huerta) steals the show in Boardwalk Empire Ep03.

[NSFW="Paz de la Huerta"]

[/NSFW]
                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Can I take partial kudos for the new Tren thanks button cos I alerted you all to his epic satt win last night and that started it all off?!

It looks great BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                      Can I take partial kudos for the new Tren thanks button cos I alerted you all to his epic satt win last night and that started it all off?!

It looks great BTW.
                                                      Still can't see it
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                        Still can't see it
                                                        Really? You couldn't miss it in fairness, must be something to do with settings on your laptop/pc.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                          Still can't see it
                                                          Log out and back in again, if of course you havent tried already.

Comment

It looks great BTW.
                                                            not worth it tbh it looks woeful

Comment

I feel......like crap.

Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                never realized those old restore points just sat there.
                                                                Yeah, it's been bugging me for a while. I remember it was an option in XP to delete them when doing a disc cleanup, couldn't find it since installing 7. Found this explanation http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/ho...nts-windows-7/ on how to restrict the amount of memory used for restore points. Don't know if it works, I've set mine to 5GB, and will see how it goes.

Comment

Thought I had already regged for the IWF megasat and was wondering why it hand't popped up!!! Obviously hadn't!!

Comment

It looks great BTW.
                                                                    My photo.....I just set them up for Kev to hit them into the back of the net!

Hit me with some thanks bitches

Comment

Thanks should be renamed 'Downtowns' from now on imo

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                        My photo.....I just set them up for Kev to hit them into the back of the net!

Hit me with some thanks bitches
                                                                        But you got the photo from 's blog which I had in my screenshot

Comment

Still prefer my IPB photoshop
                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

no i didnt, he's my friend on FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                              no i didnt, he's my friend on FB.
                                                                              Anyone watching Louis Theroux in Lagos? Interesting stuff - I'd never swap places with him, he seems to get into some sketchy situations! Wonder if the BBC provide him with a bunch of gun-toting guards behind the camera?

Comment

Ugh to having the kids and myself spewing everywhere, weird stomach bugs FTL.

Comment

I feel......like crap.

Brilliant
                                                                                  This times ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                    Ugh to having the kids and myself spewing everywhere, weird stomach bugs FTL.
                                                                                    Get out in the car, over 88mph. Sorted

Comment

El Tren busto from IWF satt

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                        Anyone watching Louis Theroux in Lagos? Interesting stuff - I'd never swap places with him, he seems to get into some sketchy situations! Wonder if the BBC provide him with a bunch of gun-toting guards behind the camera?
                                                                                        Good programme, if they did have their own security they weren't doing a great job.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Metalocalypse started back up

Don't mind the first 20 secs of the vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnO9w_r2URQ[/ame]

Comment

Anyone got any good movies to watch (old/new)? Havent watched a film in ages worth a wank.
                                                                                            http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                            http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                                              Anyone got any good movies to watch (old/new)? Havent watched a film in ages worth a wank.
                                                                                              Big Tit Patrol 4 was well worth a wank.

Comment

You looking for a bluey to watch?

Edit - keane types too fast!

Comment

Girlfriend in a suitcase with Bridget the midget is good craic.
                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

3 perverts.
                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      You looking for a bluey to watch?

Edit - keane types too fast!
                                                                                                      Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                      Big Tit Patrol 4 was well worth a wank.
                                                                                                      In hindsight the expression worth a wank is a mistake.
                                                                                                      http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                      http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Ta Da

SPOILER

Comment

danutpeddler, Paul Marrow and a few other characters on the feature table of the Irish Open 2009 on Information TV. We've seen it before but there's fk all on now!

Comment

Quads in the Sunday million baby!

PokerStars Game #50904806196: Tournament #334020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (150/300) - 2010/10/10 22:50:44 WET [2010/10/10 17:50:44 ET]
                                                                                                            Table '334020010 506' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
                                                                                                            Seat 1: dordor117 (14314 in chips)
                                                                                                            Seat 2: goldcowboy (9147 in chips)
                                                                                                            Seat 3: NigDawG (14554 in chips)
                                                                                                            Seat 4: zynniker (19397 in chips)
                                                                                                            Seat 5: Diamondgeeza (17465 in chips)
                                                                                                            Seat 6: ellocosoyyo (7850 in chips)
                                                                                                            Seat 7: sikicierkek (25748 in chips)
                                                                                                            Seat 8: Germaniac2 (22774 in chips) out of hand (moved from another table into small blind)
                                                                                                            Seat 9: Patsy130 (32963 in chips)
                                                                                                            Patsy130: posts small blind 150
                                                                                                            dordor117: posts big blind 300
                                                                                                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                            Dealt to Diamondgeeza [7d 7s]
                                                                                                            goldcowboy: folds
                                                                                                            NigDawG: folds
                                                                                                            zynniker: folds
                                                                                                            Diamondgeeza: raises 385 to 685
                                                                                                            ellocosoyyo: folds
                                                                                                            sikicierkek: calls 685
                                                                                                            Patsy130: calls 535
                                                                                                            dordor117: calls 385
                                                                                                            *** FLOP *** [Jh Tc 7c]
                                                                                                            Patsy130: checks
                                                                                                            dordor117: checks
                                                                                                            Diamondgeeza: bets 1800
                                                                                                            sikicierkek: folds
                                                                                                            Patsy130: calls 1800
                                                                                                            dordor117: folds
                                                                                                            *** TURN *** [Jh Tc 7c] [Ad]
                                                                                                            Patsy130: checks
                                                                                                            Diamondgeeza: bets 4200
                                                                                                            Patsy130: raises 26100 to 30300
                                                                                                            Diamondgeeza: calls 10780 and is all-in
                                                                                                            Uncalled bet (15320) returned to Patsy130
                                                                                                            *** RIVER *** [Jh Tc 7c Ad] [7h]
                                                                                                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                            Patsy130: shows [6c Ac] (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
                                                                                                            Diamondgeeza: shows [7d 7s] (four of a kind, Sevens)
                                                                                                            Diamondgeeza collected 36300 from pot
                                                                                                            *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

^^^^^^

Great, I just got decimated with by quad 7s also!!!

edit - doubled up, back to 7k
                                                                                                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Just getting around to watching the latest QI, and as per usual it is...quiet interesting !

It had a piece on these little fellows, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_mole_rat, resistent to pain and cancer, fascinating !

They can live for upto 28 years according to the wiki article.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Apparently Apple have scrapped plans for a new iPod for children..."iTouch Kids" wasn't a particularly good name

Comment

What do you get if you cross a ball and Emile Heskey?

A goal kick.
                                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      Just getting around to watching the latest QI, and as per usual it is...quiet interesting !

It had a piece on these little fellows, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_mole_rat, resistent to pain and cancer, fascinating !

They can live for upto 28 years according to the wiki article.
                                                                                                                      It's a well known fact that people will believe everything that Stephen Fry tells them.

I'ts only a matter of time befroe he goes off the rails again but I imagine befrioe he does that he'll start spouting nonsense, and if people check the net, QI afns wll have wikipedia in line. Unwitting aids.

Comment

Why are pirates called pirates.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        They just aaaarrrrrggggghhhh

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                          Why are pirates called pirates.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          They just aaaarrrrrggggghhhh
                                                                                                                          Can we have a dislike button with a pic ofdbc s on it?
                                                                                                                          Last edited by KevIRL; 22-01-13, 19:52.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X