Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Jaysus don't leave him in charge of picking a venue!
    Have booked flannerys followed by coppers and all.into the jackpot after. #CulchieNightOut

Comment

it's nealons for me then dobby is confusing me. he said you be at nealons 8.?
      Last edited by Guest; 19-09-17, 16:48.

Comment

You know what i will give it a pass. Enjoy

Comment

Half of yis go to nealons and half to flannerys just to be safe...

Comment

Jesus. Relax ffs. There is no plan yet but usually what we do is meet at Nealons and take it from there. Flannerys and coppers was a piss take cos I'm from the shticks. Chill out. When we know what's happening I'm sure Andy will post it and you're more than welcome to come. Would be nice to meet you in real life.

Comment

Also go fuck yourself Andy you prick

Comment

I am going to go to dail eireann and eat chocolate in front of that youth defense guy...then throw coins ...i said i wasn't cuz one of the pro life women said she would tell the police ..but i now don't give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  Jesus. Relax ffs. There is no plan yet but usually what we do is meet at Nealons and take it from there. Flannerys and coppers was a piss take cos I'm from the shticks. Chill out. When we know what's happening I'm sure Andy will post it and you're more than welcome to come. Would be nice to meet you in real life.
                  grand so

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    Part of the current plan

Koa Tao was absolutely my favorite part of travelling in S. E Asia if not travelling full stop.
                    When I was there the Island was really chilled, some little bars and restaurants where you could literally hang your feet off into the ocean. Did a night dive there that put me off diving for a bit but wasnt enough to tarnish the memories of what an amazing place it is.

Comment

@GAB,

When in Chiang Mai fly 30mins to Mae Hong Son, then car to Wat Tam Wua monastery. Then meditate for a few days. It's a very, very special place.

Forest, Monastery, Wat, Pa, Tham, Wua, Thailand, Медитация, Таиланд, Випассана, Vipassana, Буддизм, Монастырь

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post

And the strike ends at 7 every evening.
                        If that's true its not a hunger strike it's intermittent fasting

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                            If that's true its not a hunger strike it's intermittent fasting
                            Lol. It's a busy day at work and missing your lunch.
                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                Googling 'why is Elsa not a Disney Princess?' (as you do) brings up a whole new category of intrigue. The categorisation of a Disney character as an official princess is hotly debated.
                                She was a Queen maybe? not a princess

Comment

Comment

nah, I thought like you on this Level 1 an hour ago, but it goes much deeper, geopolitical Wall Street Bilderburg, than that. Loads of the official princesses ended up as queens, thats not even half of it.
                                    Hope you're keeping this new info off your twitter.
                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Googling 'why is Elsa not a Disney Princess?' (as you do) brings up a whole new category of intrigue. The categorisation of a Disney character as an official princess is hotly debated.
                                      The real Elsa "Anna Faith" has a top quality insta.

Comment

Can't wait for the death of Stalin

The internal political landscape of 1950’s Soviet Russia takes on darkly comic form in a new film by Emmy award-winning and Oscar-nominated writer/director A...
                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                          Can't wait for the death of Stalin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no
                                          Didn't he die because the doctors were too scared to go near him with the NKVD goons in attendance, who also were too scared?

Rather ironically, Stalin died because he had built a power pyramid in a which everyone needed his authority to make a decision - including the decision to give an unconscious Stalin medical treatment.

Makes me ponder my own middle management style. Almost.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

New Ken Burns "'The Vietnam War" docuseries pretty compelling so far.

Inside 'The Vietnam War': How Ken Burns' 10-episode, 18-hour, 360-degree docuseries will change the way you think about the Southeast Asian conflict.

Also enjoyed the first couple of Eps of new HBO show "The Deuce" from "The Wire" creator David Simon.
                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Poker after dark available anywhere, want to see the whole season

Comment

RIP Jimmy magee
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  RIP Jimmy magee

Jimmy was a great guy, complete gentleman and an all round class act.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hey All,

I am trying to get 30 for 30 ESPN episodes but they are hard to find! Are all the torrent sites fucked?

What I usually do is use Utorrent on my phone to download shows and then AllCast to show them on TV. Recently any searches through Utorrent don't produce any decent results.

Comment

RIP Jimmy Mcgee
                                                      George Hamilton to guy in Rte cafeteria . Look up yer phone there and tell me who won the footie last night. Why don't you ask Mcgee said the guy.
                                                      Oh ask me bollix I'll find out myself.

Comment

The man was an Irish sport encyclopedia.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                          Hey All,

I am trying to get 30 for 30 ESPN episodes but they are hard to find! Are all the torrent sites fucked?

What I usually do is use Utorrent on my phone to download shows and then AllCast to show them on TV. Recently any searches through Utorrent don't produce any decent results.
                                                          Eoghan if you can order a Firestick, do it. You could have it by Friday. Deffo Saturday if you order today. About ten minutes(You'll get help here) to set up Covenant and you won't have to worry about any of that carry on again.

I set one up for the parents and the mother was watching Cagney and Fucking Lacey on it last time i knocked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                            Eoghan if you can order a Firestick, do it. You could have it by Friday. Deffo Saturday if you order today. About ten minutes(You'll get help here) to set up Covenant and you won't have to worry about any of that carry on again.

I set one up for the parents and the mother was watching Cagney and Fucking Lacey on it last time i knocked in.
                                                            Cagney was hot

Comment

Cagney was hot
                                                              And pretty generous with her affections
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

have you descended into this yet hitch

Remix of Disney princesses.Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1ng3xz2dyz57Z1WpnzM2G7Bandcamp: https://pogomix.bandcamp.com/SoundCloud: https://soundclo...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  I don't know you from adam but have most likely walked past you guys 20-30 times in the past year and really love your work. Great job Lao Lao, please keep it up.

Edit: ye guys ever really actually need food or clothes? genuine question as can pass by on occasional weeks with both if needed as have a good bit left over on occasion
                                                                  Cheers man, we are normally ok for food as we have a good number of people who cook and make sandwiches for us on a weekly basis.

We take male and female adult clothes, we've had to stop taking kids clothes as we got a huge amount and we have limited storage facilities. I'm there pretty much every Monday so if you ever walk by, don't hesitate to say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                    Hey All,

Only reliable one I use is this

1337x.pl is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 1337x.pl has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

@balfejohn - you around? Check your PMs, yo

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                        @balfejohn - you around? Check your PMs, yo
                                                                        I am alive
                                                                        Will check and get back to u

Comment

I suppose googling "small child shitting in potty" wont look too good on my browser history.

Comment

I’ve been all over this planet but never landed in France strangely enough. This will be corrected on the weekend of the 6th of March when a work crew hit gay Paris.

A Couple of questions .

1.Best pub for music, decently priced beer

2. Friday and Sat and a bit of Sunday- How much do I need? Bear in mind I won’t be eating like the Nouveau Riche types on here J A bit of cheese and some wine will do me for breakfast.

3. Do I need to book any of the sights or can you pay on entry (eg the Louvre)

Comment

I suppose googling "small child shitting in potty" wont look too good on my browser history.
                                                                              In your line of work ts fine. Toilet training already?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                In your line of work ts fine. Toilet training already?
                                                                                She seems interested so plenty of encouragement from me. Sooner I can get off nappy duty the better. Sure they'll be two in a few months, I expect them to be pulling in a wage by three to supplement my pension....

Comment

Damn you GAB for not giving me decent odds on the nephew playing for Ireland! The brother is doing a deep brainwashing job on him....
                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                    I’ve been all over this planet but never landed in France strangely enough. This will be corrected on the weekend of the 6th of March when a work crew hit gay Paris.

A Couple of questions .

1.Best pub for music, decently priced beer

2. Friday and Sat and a bit of Sunday- How much do I need? Bear in mind I won’t be eating like the Nouveau Riche types on here J A bit of cheese and some wine will do me for breakfast.

3. Do I need to book any of the sights or can you pay on entry (eg the Louvre)
                                                                                    Je ne parle francais Mais un petite peu
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Kilkenny had the pleasure to host me last night, few beers in the left bank, paris texas do an all you can eat wings on a Tuesday, challenge accepted, had 4 or 5 portions, was stuffed so finished with the house special hot wings, "loco caliente"

I have never had anything as hot before, i managed just the one wing, the intense fireheat in my mouth nd sweating, felt physically sick after it for a good 30 mins, calmed down and had great pints till the wee hours.

My arse is killing me today though, damn you loco caliente !!!
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

4 lectures on a Thursday...that's just mean.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            4 lectures on a Thursday...that's just mean.
                                                                                            Think of the poor fuckers that have to listen to you!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Six hours tomorrow here! Painful stuff. This spending nine months as a hermit by myself and then three months of intensive social teaching is not as good a deal as it first seemed. Feels like backstage/frontstage version of this guy:
                                                                                                  It's true. Lord of the manor all summer then absolute chaos out of nowhere on the first day of term. Have a 2-hour slot with a class of 200 at 10am.

Comment

The Google Woman guy is running a poll on twitter, and incidentally may not be getting professional reputation management advice.

I have to say, he's a classic example of an extremely intelligent moron.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Mickey Mouse 4th Round draw for anyone interested

Arsenal v Norwich City

Bournemouth v Middlesbrough

Bristol City v Crystal Palace

Chelsea v Everton

Leicester City v Leeds United

Manchester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Swansea City v Manchester United

Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United

Comment

what was the poll?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                            I have to say, he's a classic example of an extremely intelligent moron.
                                                                                                            Your half right, he is a moron.
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              Your half right, he is a moron.

Comment

Ben and Jerry's non-dairy chocolate fudge brownie is fucking spectacular
                                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

can you even begin to imagine her life, fucking hell we have little to worry us

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                    Ben and Jerry's non-dairy chocolate fudge brownie is fucking spectacular
                                                                                                                    By jove they did it! I bought every Flavour and ate until it hurt everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                      By jove they did it! I bought every Flavour and ate until it hurt everywhere
                                                                                                                      At €7.50 a pack it would want to be good. Completely worth it.

Comment

Awesomeness

► NEW ALBUM Shows and Distancing: Live in the USA + Stream: https://tinyurl.com/dawesalbumLearn this cover: http://mikedawes.co.ukSubscribe to Mike: http://y...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                          Mainly uses hype and false promises to bouy the share price, and has been investigated for securities fraud.

Tesla has persuaded investors and analysts that its gross margin metric is supremely important.

But, as we will see, Tesla's gross margin is not in any way comparable to the gross margin of any other auto company, for three fundamental sets of reasons:

First, it excludes costs from its COGS that other automakers include;

Second, Tesla's gross margin calculation omits to take account of costs that are unique to the company's business model and that belong in its COGS; and

Third, Tesla uses several accounting devices to inflate gross margin: excluding a big chunk of Supercharger costs from COGS, accepting trade-in cars at above-market prices, and expanding the size of its loaner fleet to shift discounts out of COGS.

And when you consider whether Tesla's Board of Directors operates as some sort of monitor of or check on management, reflect on this: the Board awarded Musk stock options based on achieving a certain gross margin threshold, without ever defining how to calculate gross margin and without ever once questioning the highly dubious ways in which company management inflates the gross margin.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X