Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Good old Joris Bohnson.

Whoever was in charge of lining up interviewees must have been locked, that's bordering on exploitation.
    speaking of locked

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
      Sadly, wouldn't be surprised if true
      Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        tell me more, any onsen I've ever seen has involved a brawl usually with a gaijin in a short towel or a kung fu expert and his comically inept sidekick.

@Dice, who much would a japanese bum washing toilet set me back?
        It's close to number one on the list when I get the house buy over the line
        I dont actually sell them but a quick enquiry to a customer who does says €700 for random Asian one up to €1k for a branded one like Grohe....which i presume is something like this one....you would also need an inline wall WC Frame at a couple hundo on top.

Find out how you can easily install GROHE Sensia® Arena.About GROHE:GROHE is the world’s leading brand of sanitary fittings and dedicated to provide innovati...

Seems they have gentleman and lady settings. What a time to be alive.
        Last edited by Dice75; 27-09-19, 13:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          I dont actually sell them but a quick enquiry to a customer who does says €700 for random Asian one up to €1k for a branded one like Grohe....which i presume is something like this one....you would also need an inline wall WC Frame at a couple hundo on top.

Or you could just attach something like this

I use an even cheaper one I picked up for about a tenner and it's great I couldn't recommend the concept highly enough.

Comment

Find out how you can easily install GROHE Sensia® Arena.About GROHE:GROHE is the world’s leading brand of sanitary fittings and dedicated to provide innovati...

Retailing about €2800 to €3500
            Vitra is one of the cheapest
            If interested I can price one for you next week
            Might be able to call in a favour with one of my suppliers

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Or you could just attach something like this

I use an even cheaper one I picked up for about a tenner and it's great I couldn't recommend the concept highly enough.
              Put that in the guest room.
              I'm shitting in the future man
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                WhatsApp story going around says that the two boyos upped and left Keogh unconscious in the back of one of the cars at the scene
                Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                Sadly, wouldn't be surprised if true
                also saw an extremely NSFL pic of his supposed knee.
                I have my suspicions on that one though
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                  Retailing about €2800 to €3500
                  Vitra is one of the cheapest
                  If interested I can price one for you next week
                  Might be able to call in a favour with one of my suppliers
                  still no house so I'll have to keep using the 3 seashells until then

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    guy is obviously missing a few toys from the attic.
                    That or completely shat himself and panicked as soon as the camera went on him
                    I got stopped for a vox pop a few years ago, and being in an agreeable mood I went along with it. Got hit with questions about Irish cricket by a South African guy, pretty sure my performance was indistinguishable from that guy's
                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 27-09-19, 18:05.

Comment

Finally gave in to PSVs consumerist rants and upgraded the virgin media package to sports. Chucked multi room in to keep the missus happy. €50 a month. The new box upstairs is much better than the one down stairs but I'll still miss my streams. GFYPSV

Comment

Lunch break today. Prob my fav to date.
                        She joined laois school of music / music generation 2 weeks ago, loves it so far.

https://youtu.be/FP3fotjiMtc
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Stay where you are Hitch....

A NUMBER of files are being prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) following a week-long investigation by gardai into the purchase of sexual services.

Comment

Have used one of these when away, and learned that the lady setting is not something you want to fuck around with.

Easy mistake to make too!

Comment

Jaysus, next they'll be making it illegal to buy heroin, cocaine and special k.
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                Finally gave in to PSVs consumerist rants and upgraded the virgin media package to sports. Chucked multi room in to keep the missus happy. €50 a month. The new box upstairs is much better than the one down stairs but I'll still miss my streams. GFYPSV
                                Knew your soul could be saved Dobby , country people have that common decency, it got chipped away in Dublin but they can never take it all. Bless you

Comment

Girl Band has the best album of the year

Gilla Band's new album 'The Talkies' is Out Now on Rough Trade Records, listen here: http://girlband.ffm.to/thetalkiesDirected and Produced by Bob Gallagher ...

Comment

Hooker hattrick for Argentina in 26 minutes. Pretty impressive stuff

Comment

Going to another heterosexual wedding this week. Pretty sure they don't do the objections thing in the ceremony, though biting my tongue and not saying 'he's a gimp' for the entire event will be a challenge. Don't even have the cushion of getting completely hammered.

Comment

Full time rugby players are sexy beasts. The cauliflower ears can be a bit off putting, though never a deal breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                          Going to another heterosexual wedding this week. Pretty sure they don't do the objections thing in the ceremony, though biting my tongue and not saying 'he's a gimp' for the entire event will be a challenge. Don't even have the cushion of getting completely hammered.
                                          Played the Winamax French game in Citywest last night. For some reason the J in the deck had a gimp mask on with one of those straps and red ball a la Pulp Fiction. Random.

Comment

Played the Winamax French game in Citywest last night. For some reason the J in the deck had a gimp mask on with one of those straps and red ball a la Pulp Fiction. Random.
                                            Ha, was hoping it made you think of me, and then reread the quoted post

Comment

Randomly seen an interview with the chap who played 'the gimp' during the week. He said Tar offered him the part as all the people who auditioned for it were weirdos.

Comment

Cian Healy always looks so intense and scary. I'd say you wouldn't want to mess with him in actual real life!

Comment

Got up early for the match and im up for Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                    Got up early for the match and im up for Ireland.
                                                    Recommend anywhere for a cheap city centre hair cut on Monday or Tuesday? Preferably somewhere where the staff only have minimal english. A strong preference for Russian, German or something Slavic.

Comment

Pity, you would think the home team could rouse themselves to give us a decent run out.
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        Cian Healy always looks so intense and scary. I'd say you wouldn't want to mess with him in actual real life!
                                                        A few mates of mine played schools against him. Obviously a complete beast but they said at the time, his speed was the thing that was the scariest part that he could move so quick at that size.

Comment

This ref is a serious homer (not that kind CC).

Comment

Plan B

Comment

Lol, I thought you meant Simpson

Comment

Lol, I thought you meant Simpson
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Yeah he’s determined to make it exciting. Japan playing a lot better than last week but that was never going to be hard. Carty and Ringrose really doing well.

I think we’ll be bringing a lot of power in the 2nd half and the bench impact will be big in the last 20 minutes. A good game for us as long as we can stretch away in the 2nd half....
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Reminds me of an old girlfriend, back in the day, who used to call me Homer as a pet name. Was definitely Simpson though.

Comment

Never met anyone else ever who reached orgasm so easily. Like 4 minutes of cunnilingus was enough.

Comment

CC has transformed from Mary Berry to drunken Hitch inside a week.

Don't say ye weren't warned...

Comment

Lads in studio clearly shitting bricks at half time. Doing all they can to stay positive.
                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Even my best ever blowjobs, either batting or receiving, took longer.

Comment

Keith Earls' offloads have been trash today. About 3 so far to empty space.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Recommend anywhere for a cheap city centre hair cut on Monday or Tuesday? Preferably somewhere where the staff only have minimal english. A strong preference for Russian, German or something Slavic.
                                                                                Max Barbers on Liffey St, a few middle eastern lads but mainly east European ladies doing the work

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Keith Earls' offloads have been trash today. About 3 so far to empty space.
                                                                                  I still love the best description I ever heard of Keith Earls: "a GAA player trying to play rugby".

Always a great man to take the worst possible option!
                                                                                  Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 28-09-19, 08:30.

Comment

Is The Baghdad Barber still on Aungier Street?

Comment

Worrying how directionless we can look with no Sexton

Comment

Henderson is another man whose decision making process is suspect to say the least...

Comment

Homer is gagging to get his yellow out

Comment

Plan C

Comment

Plan D

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Plan D
                                                                                                Is Carberry on the bench?

We win the group anyway but this is unrecognisable from last week.

Comment

Earls and Carty shouldn't be near a match day squad again. Or Henderson.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 28-09-19, 08:54.

Comment

Earls and Carty shouldn't be near a match day squad again.
                                                                                                    Ah Earls is rusty and Carty is making his second ever start. Let’s not go crazy. The forwards haven’t dominated like last week and that’s the primary problem.
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

The new Lens?

Comment

Would be great for the game if Japan hold on here

Comment

FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                            Hard to see any leadership out there for Ireland so I fear you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                              Can’t disagree with that.

Comment

There wont be a used pair of panties sniffed in Tokyo tonight.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Worst refereeing performance I have ever seen, that said we dint deserve anything from this

Comment

Pity, you would think the home team could rouse themselves to give us a decent run out.
                                                                                                                    I know who I blame...though your companion in derision deleted their post so I'm not sure where else to point the finger
                                                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I think I will just pretend this morning never happened.

Comment

Max barbers Liffey St a last resort. They were blacklisted a few years back by me for to much yabbering to eachother in sputnik. But worse than that numerous time outs to check mobile phones or have a word with someone or other. They would intermittently just drift off!. They served their sentence but I still haven't been back since. Maybe things have changed there in recent years especially as Lao Lao seems satisfied not that hes ever pernikity about things.

My current fav is Max Barbers Talbot St. Its a fav of the travellers and the only barbers ive seen who have a doorman!. So theres plenty of charachter there. They have a matriarch there that looks like a younger version of Tony Sopranos mother. She does fack all but swiveling on her seat yacking away. The one on the till is like Tonys bit on the side. Doesnt cut hair just takes the money and does her nails which are pristine.

Always women of different cultures but mostly Polski and Slav. I did see a Japanese girl there last couple times looking the park and no shrinking violet. On my last visit they aquired a male barber from brazil who they have ferretted up the back working alone and kept away from general pop amongst the females.

It was indicated by the Japanese that I was issued to him so I took the nearest seat I seen available, with that Sopranos ma and the Japanese girl goes no no no no up there go up there. So clearly hes not allowed work amongst the women yet.

Tian Du Hair Studio a Chinese place on Capel Street is a narrow 2nd fav for a no nonsence hair cut but they are popular with swathes of Chinese who seem to bring the family so you need to be in early.

Im due for a hair cut tomorrow actually.

Comment

Complacency should always get punished like that.

Wow Japan.

Another shit ref.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X