Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Awards like this are a big reason insurance is ridiculous in this country. How the hell can judges keep awarding batshit amounts like this?
    You think she'd have learnt from her previous slip in Lidl

Comment

Awards like this are a big reason insurance is ridiculous in this country. How the hell can judges keep awarding batshit amounts like this?
      Always hated the compo culture. I've tripped over these wet floor signs about 20 times more than the one time I've slipped on a wet floor.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        You think she'd have learnt from her previous slip in Lidl
        Clearly she did learn a lot.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
          Ecig heads... Some bargains to be had as new law in tonight.
          Going to be such an annoyance using 10ml bottles, like they're so tiny. Have gotten used to a 2ml tank, though I'd prefer to have the choice of other sizes. Ordered a load of crap today. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            I'd assumed I'd be seeing you there, don't all the hipsters hung out together.
            I'm kind of their leader and the elders don't fraternize, I have a Harry Potter themed Birthday party to attend.

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
            She clearly throws herself around. If I don't get more than that I'm suing my solicitor

I remember as a child somebody I know fell off a wall and got 50k punts from the council for hurting his thumb.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                Loved that recent case of the kid jumping on his bed in a hotel near Dublin Airport. Falls off the bed and hurts himself. And yep the parents successfully sue the hotel for, I think, 20k. Because clearly it's the hotels fault he was jumping on the bed.
                Mad Ted.

Stuff like this explains why I am adulterating my premium gin with less than premium tonic. Shocking!
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

We use non slip chips
                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    Comey Memo.

That lads will be the phrase that will be remembered long after we're gone.
                    Seems like it's been superseded!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Mad Ted.

Stuff like this explains why I am adulterating my premium gin with less than premium tonic. Shocking!
                      Can most people really taste stuff? I can't tell the difference between a gin and tonic. and a vodka and tonic. And I couldn't care less.

Comment

Having a Lazare moment watching Jools for the first time in ages. Kinda glad it's still exists, but meh.

Comment

Going to be such an annoyance using 10ml bottles, like they're so tiny. Have gotten used to a 2ml tank, though I'd prefer to have the choice of other sizes. Ordered a load of crap today. Thanks for the reminder.
                          10 fucking mils like wtf is the reasoning behind that , its retarted ! I bought this recently off fastetch ( aka... slowtech)

half the price !

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...h-vv-vw-tc-apv

Im sorted anyway on 30mls have enough id say to keep me going for 2 yrs now lol

Friend bought 3 litres of mentol off bargain vapour last week for 300 off quid
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

10 fucking mils like wtf is the reasoning behind that , its retarted !
                            It's literally

Comment

10 fucking mils like wtf .....:

i swear I read that as '10 fucking milfs' and got very excited....

Comment

Can most people really taste stuff? I can't tell the difference between a gin and tonic. and a vodka and tonic. And I couldn't care less.
                                Are you able to smell stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Cant help you there - haven't been since the recent Gin expolsion took off
                                  It's grand,have monkey 47 in this place

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                    You can go anywhere for gin these days, get an aul gunpowder for yourself.

Anybody tried the new Drumshambo Distillery gin made from "German botanicals"? It's more expensive than Gunpowder.
                                    Not a fan of the gunpowder

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                      DRAMA!!

Ups and down all 90 minutes but Troyes after going 2-0 down get 89th minute winner to go 2nd. Amiens who started 2nd conceded goal in 2nd half for 1-1 and go down to 6th but in 95th minute Amiens score with kick of the game and go from 6th to 2nd in 1 goal and automatic qualifying (ref blew up during celebrations so literal final kick of the game and the whole division as they had all 10 games in multibox). Lens in space of 5 minutes go from automatic promotion in 2nd to play-off in 3rd and nothing in 4th.

I am never watching Ligue 2 ever again as nothing will top that.
                                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Always hated the compo culture. I've tripped over these wet floor signs about 20 times more than the one time I've slipped on a wet floor.

I'm always falling over.

Comment

I have found the future Mr P&F ...Hands off sat !
                                          Gaspard Ulliel!

Comment

I'm literally the greatest werewolf player ever

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                              I'm literally the greatest werewolf player ever
                                              You're deffo my fav anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                You're deffo my fav anyhow
                                                I sense another tit pic pm coming my way.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                  I sense another tit pic pm coming my way.
                                                  I am sorry no .. I am only for Gaspard!

Comment

He will be mine!

Comment

CDog is wondering whether to click the spoiler in the pm I sent him!

Comment

Are you able to smell stuff?
                                                        Yeah, though I must be missing some of the subtler things food and drink aficionados sense.

Comment

Jesus. So much cringe. Won't be giving her a preference next time (if there is a next time).

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                            Jesus. So much cringe. Won't be giving her a preference next time (if there is a next time).

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/p...-35731309.html
                                                            I know. Reading The Indo. Awks.

Comment

Down at the East Wall Community Centre for a kids soccer match (magnificent facility)

Keeping a wary eye out for Kinahan gunmen and\or Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/p...-35731309.html
                                                                LMAO - THIS is what makes you cringe ? That's all your ironing done for a decade .

Comment

What's the going rate to put in Communion cards nowadays?

My idea of making a scrap book from all of Lazare's posts on the Catholic Church has been deemed 'not appropriate' as a present for a 7 year old

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

My idea of making a scrap book from all of Lazare's posts on the Catholic Church has been deemed 'not appropriate' as a present for a 7 year old
                                                                    I wouldn't know. I am sure whatever will be fine

Yes we do have a strange dichotomy in this country don't we? About religion. It is what makes us ..us though.

Have a nice time with your family

Comment

Get this printed on the inside.
                                                                      It's literally

Comment

50 or so I was informed.
                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

The last communion I went to had a bouncy castle in the back yard at the party after. Lots of little ones in communion dresses bouncing around.

They just wanted to play.

Comment

Don't be so cynical. I'm sure they were filled with zeal for the Lord our God.

I assume most sat for a time, reflecting on the enormity of the decision that they consciously made that day, to devote their life to the adherence of a beautiful faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              Don't be so cynical. I'm sure they were filled with zeal for the Lord our God.

I assume most sat for a time, reflecting on the enormity of the decision that they consciously made that day, to devote their life to the adherence of a beautiful faith.
                                                                              They were far from cynical. You misunderstand. It was just a very natural thing...children running playing ..in contrast to the formality. Innocent. Very sweet.

Comment

Godly

Comment

I am quite possibly the least cynical person I know. In fact too much so ..you would all probably agree. Perhaps that is not a good or noble trait to have. Shrugs..but there ..

I think I am going to this in oct http://www.easons.com/deptcon

Comment

20 quid Bar its a relative then 50
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

You must give them coal or diamonds. There is no in between.

Comment

Took garden furniture out of shed for first time in 2017. Went inside to get sunglasses.
                                                                                              Came back out and it was raining.

Obv praying to wrong gods.

Comment

Leo has 40% of the vote tied up now, as each declared parliamentary member is 0.9% of a vote and as of now he has 45. There was more tension in the eurovision
                                                                                                You would have to say that the way that he has managed this would certainly raise expectations of how he would perform as CEO Taoiseach.

Comment

Took garden furniture out of shed for first time in 2017. Went inside to get sunglasses.
                                                                                                  Came back out and it was raining.

Obv praying to wrong gods.
                                                                                                  Spin in the wind

And your god /gods are just as good as any ..

Comment

Even No god is just as good as a god ...for the right person ...

Comment

You would have to say that the way that he has managed this would certainly raise expectations of how he would perform as CEO Taoiseach.
                                                                                                      The way we see it being managed and the way it is managed behind the scenes I would think are very different.

Comment

Sign outside some cafe in States

Comment

Will cost you a score for the Bouncy Castle Catholics but you can get away with a packet of rosary beads and a fiver for the true believers.

Comment

Trump and Saudi now there is a marriage made in heaven.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                Will cost you a score for the Bouncy Castle Catholics but you can get away with a packet of rosary beads and a fiver for the true believers.
                                                                                                                Do this, then slip the kid a score on the sly

Comment

Some cool photos of Trump security here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                    Some cool photos of Trump security here.

https://cryptome.org/2017-info/trump...protect-05.htm

Comment

...

Comment

That lady bodyguard is such a badass!

Last edited by pokerhand; 20-05-17, 13:33.
                                                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

nice little something to stick on your office desk raoul:

We got disclaimers coming out our ass

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X