Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    It doesn't justify it.

I am trying to contextualise it. And, part of the context is Hamas deliberately encouraging Palestinians, including children, into situations where they know the Israelis will respond with lethal force.

So, if you're going to condemn Israel, condemn Hamas too.
    No, this time you condemn Israel, for murder, not for hamas for protesting. You say you are contextualising it and then you go back to attempting to justify. Hamas are cunts no doubt but this is a disgrace on Israel side. The comparison to bloody Sunday captures it nicely.
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
      No he hasn't
      He made a massive donation to the Yes campaign via Amnesty.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
        He made a massive donation to the Yes campaign via Amnesty.
        No he didn't

Comment

No he didn't
          https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...20638?mode=amp

Comment

Main stream media bias bro

Comment

Main stream media bias bro
              LOL Ireland's Guardian is biased against Soros?

Comment

LOL Ireland's Guardian is biased against Soros?
                All those libtards are just pushing an agenda to distract from the real problem........home to vote creeps, millions of them

Comment

95% of world reacting exactly as Hamas wanted.
                  Yeah, that must be what they want to happen because it has worked out so well for then the previous 28 times
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Interesting that you chose a December link.

Rather than a more up-to-date version of the story that might include such events as a judge decreeing that SIPO's allegations could be appealed to an actual court of law to decide the rights and wrongs.
                    So no-one has been caught doing anything 'red-handed' yet.

Comment

Too much politics ITT.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                        Best Italian in the city at the moment?

Someone has suggested forno500?
                        Food is great in terra madre, quite cosy though.

Comment

It doesn't justify it.

I am trying to contextualise it. And, part of the context is Hamas deliberately encouraging Palestinians, including children, into situations where they know the Israelis will respond with lethal force.

Unfortunately, meat into the grinder is the only thing garnering attention.
                          Also, do you think it's slightly coincidental the embassy opened on the 70th anniversary of the Nakba?
                          It would seem needlessly antagonistic would it not?
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

That's glorious, could well be Squires' best yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                That's glorious, could well be Squires' best yet.
                                He did a decent one last week but that is pure genius
                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Unfortunately, meat into the grinder is the only thing garnering attention.
                                    Also, do you think it's slightly coincidental the embassy opened on the 70th anniversary of the Nakba?
                                    It would seem needlessly antagonistic would it not?
                                    I agree. It's 'fuck you' diplomacy.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      Interesting that you chose a December link.

Rather than a more up-to-date version of the story that might include such events as a judge decreeing that SIPO's allegations could be appealed to an actual court of law to decide the rights and wrongs.
                                      So no-one has been caught doing anything 'red-handed' yet.
                                      George Soros gave his money to fund the Irish abortion campaign regardless of the legalities or not, the facts remain he is influencing our democracy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                          He did a decent one last week but that is pure genius
                                          Who is the dinosaur at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            Killing babies is diplomacy now?
                                            'Fuck you' diplomacy applies to you in this current incarnation, Professor Godwin.

Comment

George Soros gave his money to fund the Irish abortion campaign regardless of the legalities or not, the facts remain he is influencing our democracy.
                                              Would have thought you'd be delighted with foreign interference in democratic contests.

Comment

Comment

Tv3 announced today that it has bought the exclusive rights to Wednesday CL games and Thursday EL games including the finals of both comps. They already have the Tuesday CL games so is this the end for RTE showing CL games?

Virgin Media and TV3 secure rights to all UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches
                                                  Virgin Media and TV3 secure rights to all UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches for the next three years and live rights to over 300 European matches per season

Virgin Media and TV3 today announced a major sports deal which sees the combined broadcasting and television platform business become the new home of top European club football from next season.

The agreement with UEFA sees Virgin Media and TV3 win exclusive Irish rights to all Wednesday UEFA Champions League matches, all Thursday UEFA Europa League matches and the Finals of both competitions.

In total, Virgin Media and TV3 will have Irish exclusive rights to 327 matches across both competitions per season and will share rights for 16 Tuesday night UCL matches.

The deal, which comes into effect in August this year, also includes exclusive rights to all UEFA Champions League final round qualifiers, the Super Cup and all highlights rights to both UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League for the next three years.

Comment

Comment

What the fook is going on in here today!
                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

It doesn't justify it.

I blame hamas for knowingly exposing innocents to modern day nazi murdering scumbags who used snipers to pick off children. Both stand accused but the biggest finger is pointed at the Israeli army. They are comparable to the worst there is or has been. How could you pull that trigger . Evil

Comment

It's not important for anything. But there's a Hungarian girl working in hotel (think Austria and Hungary are de facto the same country) who is absolutely the most stunning girl I've ever seen. Like you couldn't make it up.
                                                          Pics or..

Comment

Saw a few people openly wearing the No badges today. First time seeing it on public transport for instance for me. Last night feels like a watershed moment "it's OK to say no sort of moment".

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                              What the fook is going on in here today!
                                                              Hawt Austro-Hungarian pic on the way. Hold tight.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It sounds like you're having a great time anyway Hitch. That said, your opinion is dumplings is entirely wrong. A good dumpling is amazing.
                                                                    Dumpling and good sushi are the two foods I'd bring to Ireland from NZ.
                                                                    I haven't had a the chance yet but I'm definitely going to here: http://www.kyoto.ie in the next few weeks. Apparently the food is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                      Who is the dinosaur at the end?
                                                                      Gunnersaurus. Was expecting David Dein

Comment

...You can come on and post about them, but can't sneak a picture of them?...pfft...

...And also, as someone mentioned...How much politics can be in one thread...between the 8th, Palestine, Israel, trump, and Jack in the box, it's just too much...I'd say most would enjoy if there was a politics thread instead...

...Also, fuck that post office bitch, so many things I could've spent that money on...

...Also, I have a phone interview with the producer of First Dates Ireland coming soon, hoping to make the live dates part...

...Also, I'm heading to my first ever sex party on Saturday...50 couples, 50 men, 50 women, lots of drink and several play rooms for orgys and gangbangs...

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                          It sounds like you're having a great time anyway Hitch. That said, your opinion is dumplings is entirely wrong. A good dumpling is amazing.
                                                                          I haven't had a the chance yet but I'm definitely going to here: http://www.kyoto.ie in the next few weeks. Apparently the food is unbelievable.
                                                                          He's talking about Eastern European dumplings. They're like a poor man's gnocchi. Bland at the best of times.

Asian dumplings are amazing

Comment

Thread takes a slight turn

Just remember that you were the one shouting pics or gtfo at Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                              M&L Chinese restaurant off o connell st do amazing dumplings
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Saw a few people openly wearing the No badges today. First time seeing it on public transport for instance for me. Last night feels like a watershed moment "it's OK to say no sort of moment".
                                                                                Seen someone on the bus today wearing a happy birthday badge must b celebrating some kind of event
                                                                                Like a happy birthday moment
                                                                                Strange times

Comment

George SorosAmerican Evangelical groups gave his their money to fund the Irish anti-abortion campaign regardless of the legalities or not, the facts remain he is they are influencing our democracy.
                                                                                  FYP
                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                    Luckforsome - suggest you watch Ep 1 of the latest season of The Hardy Bucks
                                                                                    ...Shall watch as a one off and come back to you lol...

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                      He's talking about Eastern European dumplings. They're like a poor man's gnocchi. Bland at the best of times.

Asian dumplings are amazing
                                                                                      China Sichuan restaurant in Sandyford does insanely good dumplings

Comment

Wee Daniel O'Donnell must have done all the loots during the bust or is he just mad for money?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                          Tv3 announced today that it has bought the exclusive rights to Wednesday CL games and Thursday EL games including the finals of both comps. They already have the Tuesday CL games so is this the end for RTE showing CL games?
                                                                                          Rte still have one game on a Tuesday night, tv3 have the rest though.

Comment

US high court ruling regarding sports betting. Cuban owner of the Dallas Mavs estimates it will in effect double the franchise's value. Adds 1.5b to PP, 365 and a few others since the announcement.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                Rte still have one game on a Tuesday night, tv3 have the rest though.
                                                                                                Edit. Yeah I understand what you mean now. Wonder will rte bother with the group.stages any more or just try show knockouts?
                                                                                                Last edited by dobby; 15-05-18, 20:14.

Comment

Early Tuesday games will be on TV3, evening Tuesday games on RTE. TV3 have the final.

Comment

At least that's what they said on the radio. TV3 have the Wednesday games as well.

Comment

Start doing a bit of research on Brooklyn to see what I can squeeze in after work hours.

Literally the first sentence I read:

Brooklyn is the hipster capital of the world
                                                                                                      Oh. Fucking. Great.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

plus you've obviously got to try a jewish place with the corned beef. Its the literal home of great corned beef.
                                                                                                            Are we not BDS'ing them or are Jews OK once non-Israeli?

What if they are in AIPAC?

This corned beef idea is a minefield of politico-ethical issues. I'll stick to Korean. Oh wait.

Comment

plus you've obviously got to try a jewish place with the corned beef. Its the literal home of great corned beef.
                                                                                                              Katz's Deli ftw

Comment

HJ...were you buying cans of Gamma Ray IPA today?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Start doing a bit of research on Brooklyn to see what I can squeeze in after work hours.

Literally the first sentence I read:

Oh. Fucking. Great.
                                                                                                                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Non-Israeli Jews are great (see my earlier posts ad nauseum) . It's just the Israelis who view killing kids as a fun habit I have an issue with. And Jewish corned beef in Brooklyn is amazing.
                                                                                                                        What about people who teach children (yes, in schools) that killing Jews is 'a fun habit'

As an educator, your views should be enlightening.

Comment

I'd actually forgotten this little episode (with a rather heroic Irishman at its core). Gives an insight into Hamas that is revealing.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X