Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised Rakitic has held down that position for Barca for so long. Obviously Xavi's don't grow on tress but they've rarely looked as dominant since he was a regular.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Surprised Rakitic has held down that position for Barca for so long. Obviously Xavi's don't grow on tress but they've rarely looked as dominant since he was a regular.
      Completely agree. So out of his depth.

I saw him live last October and it just hardened my conviction.
      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        oops. missed him on the list

wouldn't be overly worried if i was from NZ tbh. Would have been nice to see a few more scots, but the standout scots were in the forwards where Gatland was spoilt for choice unfortunately. Russell might still make it once Sexton is injured

Lawes ahead of Launchbury is a strange one also tbh
        Lions playing 5 super rugby teams and not provincial teams in the midweek games.

Decent chance they lose 7+ of the games on tour, let alone the tests.
        Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        I'm putting the over/unders at 35 mins for sexton to be injured
        Chances of him not making the plane make the 'to line out in the first test @ 10' market on PP interesting. Farrell is a little resilient, cold prick.

Always find it interesting that they name the squad with so many weeks before the actual tour starts.

4/5 of them named today won't be on the flight.
        Last edited by Emmet; 19-04-17, 19:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
          Completely agree. So out of his depth.

I saw him live last October and it just hardened my conviction.
          Oooooh errrrr.

Barca look a shadow of themselves tbf. Juventus will win this outright.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
            Just checked what I've used in the past month, and it says about 4GB out of a 10GB allowance. Most places have wifi now, even the bus. You shouldn't be worried about going over your monthly allocation.

On the passport turnaround, I did the new online renewal on Monday evening and the tracking link says it will be here on May 5th.
            My phone's telling me that I've used under 4GB a month for the last three, use WiFi at home obv but surprised it's that low. What I'm looking at really I suppose is those times I forget to switch to WiFi at home and my phone starts trolling the data allowance.
            I'll give 3 a bell tomorrow, should I expect the numbers to wildly differentiate from those given by my phone?
            Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 19-04-17, 19:35.

Comment

Lions schmions. Anyone buying into this anachronism deserves what's coming.

Comment

Can't get that song from the opening scene of BCS series 3 E1 out of my head
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                  Can't get that song from the opening scene of BCS series 3 E1 out of my head
                  I had ... until now, ya oul bollix ya
                  shu shu shu ...
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This video is supposed to be taken in Cherry orchard over the weekend
                    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00010763567257
                      University Challenge withdrawal symptoms?
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

We have a non urgent passport express application with everything in order in process that has not been returned and it will be either four or five weeks tomorrow.
                        Your card is well marked/

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Token Arcade Bar opening in Smithfield soon looks rather cool.
                        Someone paid 500 quid to name their ice machine.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The place in Rennes is ruined with League of Legends fanatics drowning out the arcade games.

I, for one, am looking forward to being the young upstart who sets the Sonic the Hedgehog high score and entering into a longrunning feud with the local Dublin Sonic bigwig who has all the refs on his side

Comment

That truck was stolen....they have a SF councillor Daithi Doolan...he does sweet FA for the residents living there...well he is tweeting about it...he was moved there after losing his south east seat after the Joseph Rafferty scandal.

I mean that ..he does Sweet FA ...and is tweeting about it....

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              Mia gone to Lanzarote with mother ,

House to myself > than anywhere in the world . This is just idyllic.

Slobbing about the place in Pjs more or less all day. Walking dead on, big fire lighting and a glass of vino and a few days off work. It really is the simple things
                              You deserve it ..hope she enjoys time with her granny.

Comment

Jon O'Shea is a racist sexist loser well on his twitter (if it's his twitter) anyhow.. I disagree with the highcourt ruling on principle. I know he is popular on here ..(although I have no idea why)...i expect to be scalped for saying this...

If gambling debts can't be enforced by law they should be upheld by honor. I hope he gets the help he needs. It's probably in-gracious to talk about it.

Sorry for spamming.
                                Last edited by Guest; 20-04-17, 04:20.

Comment

Currently in Hoi An, Vietnam and getting tailor made suits and custom leather laptop bags made for a song. May need to begin to show some restraint or I'll need a container to get everything home!

Comment

Paramore's music video for 'Hard Times' from the album, After Laughter - available now on Fueled By Ramen at http://smarturl.it/afterlaughterWatch some of th...

These guys have really grown up! Total change for them.

Also are bangs in again now ?? Oh crap!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

Best show on the go aside from Game Of Thrones?
                                      BCS

I never find myself really looking forward to it but am glad i watched it, its very rewarding i find, it delivers on the entertainment side big time.

The Leftovers would be my #1.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                        Jon O'Shea is a racist sexist loser well on his twitter (if it's his twitter) anyhow.. I disagree with the highcourt ruling on principle. I know he is popular on here ..(although I have no idea why)...i expect to be scalped for saying this...

If gambling debts can't be enforced by law they should be upheld by honor. I hope he gets the help he needs. It's probably in-gracious to talk about it.

Sorry for spamming.
                                        Explain the racist/sexist part? (genuinely curious)

Comment

Baskets is good.

Baskets Season 1 Trailer - 2016 FX Series starring Zach GalifianakisSubscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=serientrailermpFolgt uns ...

Comment

Enda Kenny now longest-serving FG Taoiseach. Anyone else get the impression he's having a marvellous time trolling Varadkar and Coveney these last few months?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              Explain the racist/sexist part? (genuinely curious)
                                              Oh rly your curious...just curious ???

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                I'd bate you up and down the riverbank if you didn't offer.
                                                Bate\bait? No?

Reckon I'm funnier than AFB anyway.

Comment

Oh rly your curious...just curious ???
                                                  Yes curious. What did he do/say that's racist/sexist?

Comment

His constant trolling of Katie Taylor is the mildest I can mention.

Comment

Yes curious. What did he do/say that's racist/sexist?
                                                      He a pal of yours? He is a misogynist....shrug ..free world.
                                                      Last edited by Guest; 20-04-17, 07:49.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                        Currently in Hoi An, Vietnam and getting tailor made suits and custom leather laptop bags made for a song. May need to begin to show some restraint or I'll need a container to get everything home!
                                                        You write songs ? Cool

Comment

His constant trolling of Katie Taylor is the mildest I can mention.
                                                          He's racist against people from Bray so?

Comment

Bless.

Comment

No supposed about it

That building site is a warren of activity after hours....
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Flickering light bulb over my head at work. Urge to kill, rising.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Bless.
                                                                    Indeed. To answer your earlier question he is not a pal of mine, I dont know him. Just think when you are calling someone a "racist, sexist, loser, misogynist" & claiming they need help you should probably be prepared to explain

Comment

Indeed. To answer your earlier question he is not a pal of mine, I dont know him. Just think when you are calling someone a "racist, sexist, loser, misogynist" & claiming they need help you should probably be prepared to explain

Let's not fight over someone who isn't even a friend of yours.

I don't want to fight with anyone

It's my opinion. That's all.

Comment

Let's not fight over someone who isn't even a friend of yours.

I don't want to fight with anyone

It's my opinion. That's all.
                                                                        If you're going to throw perjorative labels like 'racist' at people, you should be prepared to back that up. Otherwise it's extremely poor form and ban-worthy imo.

John also not a friend of mine, played with him a few times back in the day and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          If you're going to throw perjorative labels like 'racist' at people, you should be prepared to back that up. Otherwise it's extremely poor form and ban-worthy imo.

John also not a friend of mine, played with him a few times back in the day and that's about it.
                                                                          oops well he called Hillary Clinton a Nag ..he said success of female athletes put him off sport...

He made some tasteless remarks about India...

And I think he is a gambling addict. If you lose a bet you should pay.

It feels horrible to repeat all those tasteless things. It's why I didn't. I should actually just say nothing and let these things go....it only makes trouble...and I am not good at fighting.
                                                                          Ban me then....

I only think I am being honest. I don't think I have been rude. If I have crossed a line I am sorry.
                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 20-04-17, 09:42.

Comment

Citation needed

Comment

oops well he called Hillary Clinton a Nag
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              And that Trump is a dick...but I knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                SPOILER

.
                                                                                I am sorry...I won't say anymore. I feel like a terrible person.

Comment

We could do without this I reckon.

Comment

I understand if I need to be banned. Of course you need to be loyal to him.
                                                                                    Or if you see me as a troublemaker. Or too ...pc or whatever. Or if you feel I am being nasty.

I didn't say it to be nasty. So I am very sorry.

And Sorry for the Drama Keane. I'll stop.

Lol you guys always beat me.

Comment

Racism looks a stretch, but does seem to be a misogynist and general prick going by his twitterings, though maybe it's his idea of banta.

His case with Sporting Index is quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        Racism looks a stretch, but does seem to be a misogynist and general prick going by his twitterings, though maybe it's his idea of banta.

The case had been in the news recently and I thought it was interesting too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                            Anyone here playing Player Unknown`Battlegrounds ? Its great fun, very very hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztNYp_E8nj8
                                                                                            Bought this, amazing game.

Token Arcade Bar opening in Smithfield soon looks rather cool.
                                                                                            Backed this on kickstarter already, worth getting the food and beer option to try it out:

Food, beer (different breweries coming in to do events), games, this place will be great. Our boardgaming meetup group (approaching 3000 members) have already set up a provisional event there to see if it's good place to host our events in general.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Food, beer (different breweries coming in to do events), games, this place will be great. Our boardgaming meetup group (approaching 3000 members) have already set up a provisional event there to see if it's good place to host our events in general.
                                                                                                My brother would love this

Comment

Looking forward to many pubstomps.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It looks like a good spot, but I get the feeling it is trying to cater for everyone.
                                                                                                    GF, Vegan ,Vegetarian PLUS HOT DOG EATING CONTESTS!!!!
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Well* Peaceandfire. Do you find that sometimes the not so nice *little ‘fire’ part come out and suppresses the chirpy fun loving ‘Peace’ *side of your personality. *

If so can you give us some entertaining examples of where you lost your shit and wrecked the shop. *

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                        It looks like a good spot, but I get the feeling it is trying to cater for everyone.
                                                                                                        GF, Vegan ,Vegetarian PLUS HOT DOG EATING CONTESTS!!!!
                                                                                                        Yup they have full disability access too I think it's great.

Comment

They better have a decent streaming system set up.

Yeah wonder how the food will be, looking forward to the "calamari" they are offering me.

Comment

Tar, what's the age profile of the boardgame meetups like? I love a good boardgame but wouldn't fit in with a bunch of early 20-somethings. Don't suppose you have a link to more information about the group?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                                                                                              Well* Peaceandfire. Do you find that sometimes the not so nice *little ‘fire’ part come out and suppresses the chirpy fun loving ‘Peace’ *side of your personality. *

If so can you give us some entertaining examples of where you lost your shit and wrecked the shop. *

Hang on ...I am gonna make this epic.
                                                                                                              ya mean like this

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                Tar, what's the age profile of the boardgame meetups like? I love a good boardgame but wouldn't fit in with a bunch of early 20-somethings. Don't suppose you have a link to more information about the group?
                                                                                                                When I did it all ages. Guys in their 20's 30's 40's 50's most gms were older actually. That was RPG though.

MY FIRST EVER RPG WAS GAELCON ..and I WON A PRIZE

Comment

Braycist - sorry I had to do it

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                    Braycist - sorry I had to do it
                                                                                                                    Brayce yerselves...I also too am sorry.

Comment

John O'Shea some cunt IMO.

Comment

I saw this ...I got to meet this lady. She came to Loreto national school and then later Loreto Beaufort for visits. She is an amazing woman. With all the bad stories about Nuns in the press i thought this was really uplifting.
                                                                                                                        The Loreto School in Sealdah, Kolkata, India is a school with 1500 female students, of whom 721 are so poor that every need has to be taken care of - food, m...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Nuns are cunts tbf. Racist sexist cunts. All of them.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X