Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    No racing on ATR & no ITV. No matches on till after 5. Bah, off to Tallaght to watch Rovers U17s for something to do.
    West Ham v Everton at 3 on SS5. Rugby too of course at quarter past

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      West Ham v Everton at 3 on SS5. Rugby too of course at quarter past
      No SS alas.

Comment

A march for science just went passed. What kinda saps are behind that?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          Zuroph and the like

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

No SS alas.
                Rugby on BT3, free with Eircom
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                  Rugby on BT3, free with Eircom
                  On Virgin so no use. Decamled to pub underxthe guise of needing lunch while she went off shopping with her mate and the brats.

Currenty have Racing, rugby & West Ham game on with a pint of Guinness in front and grub on the way.

Edit - all just paid for by Pat Mustard in the horsie thread. Might stay a while....

Comment

Any decent streams available

the one starting b1b... on reddit isn't running for me

Fucking sick of paying for all MSN'sbotox only to nhave to piss around looking for a poxy stream for the semi final

FFS
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

FFS!
                      If it was some pisspoor piece of shite soccer game between two north of england villages there would be streams available

Comment

7aa400dc8250f44a86350c0589fa11f27b3a9038

Works if I leave it on the laptop. Stops when I try to cast it to tv

Comment

Phenomenal defence by Saracens. Weathering the 1st half before dominating the 2nd

Comment

Did you figure it out strewley? you can borrow my musutv password if you are stuck m8?
                            airport, lol

Comment

Murray is a big loss in terms of smart sniping and getting the back line going. Duncan Williams just keeps feeding the forwards and the Saracens D is too good to get caught out by that. He's playing well but doesn't have an X factor. Munster need a bit of magic and don't look likely to bring it.
                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                FFS!
                                If it was some pisspoor piece of shite soccer game between two north of england villages there would be streams available
                                That's the problem with fringe sports.

Comment

Intense game but little dull. Box kick, box kick, box kick.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                    Only do it if you are playing regularly and love the game. Compare the joining and yearly fees Vs the cost of say 30 or 50 green fees a year. Look at Golf Now Hot Deals for great deals on green fees.

If you are joining for social or professional reasons, yeah go get professional help.
                                    Think it's passed,dug out an old pair of clubs from uncles shed and played a few rounds after watching the masters.played 3 rounds on local course and fluked a few clinkers,sunk some putts made a few pars thought I had something. Hit 3 drives into the car park off 1st tee yesterday (an achievement considering car park is perpendicular to tee box,duffed my way around the course and lost all my balls. That was close

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                      Murray is a big loss in terms of smart sniping and getting the back line going. Duncan Williams just keeps feeding the forwards and the Saracens D is too good to get caught out by that. He's playing well but doesn't have an X factor. Munster need a bit of magic and don't look likely to bring it.
                                      3 sitters missed by sarries though so still wide open.

Comment

Saracens literally about 20 fans at the game from sounds of TV?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          Did you figure it out strewley? you can borrow my musutv password if you are stuck m8?
                                          Thanks, for the offer.
                                          I think the issue was internel, the KingT acestream held up once I stopped trying to cast it to the TV and left it running on the laptop

Comment

even with Murray I think this was out of reach - Sarries too good

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                              even with Murray I think this was out of reach - Sarries too good
                                              So impressive, and that bench is world class

Comment

Nice early sweat for the 25/1 special in PP for a direct free & header to be scored in the cup semi....

Comment

EZ Game

Comment

EZ Game

Comment

Seeing as the BBV is in generous form I'm also on Kane to score 2 goals & 3+. Please & thanks.

Comment

Seeing as the BBV is in generous form I'm also on Kane to score 2 goals & 3+. Please & thanks.
                                                        *snigger*

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                          Listening to this a lot in Nov when trump was elected ,has a great end of days ,missiles o on the way to Korea feel esp from 2:01 on
                                                          https://youtu.be/NpA0qh_8v7A
                                                          Yeah, that's good. Gonna give the album a spin.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

This Nathan Fake 12" was in a record collection i bought a few years ago. Pretty collectable now with copies going for e30-40.

The James Holden remix (he owns Border Community, the label it was released on) is the one that really drew attention to the release.

Holden's last album was great and he plays very live.

We invited James Holden to play some tunes on his incredible modular set up at Invada StudiosProduced by: Jake Applebee + Billy BlackDirected by: Bad FilmsSh...

Comment

The Holden remix is the gold standard for that song, adds infinitely to the song. It used to be a staple in my sets if the mood was right. I once heard it at 7am in Panorama Bar (upstairs in Berghain) with the dawn light just starting to come through the windows - unforgettable
                                                              Last edited by Hectorjelly; 22-04-17, 19:23.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                *snigger*
                                                                Quality bbv trolling with the backspin tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                  The Holden remix is the gold standard for that song, adds infinitely to the song. It used to be a staple in my sets if the mood was right. I once heard it at 7am in Panorama Bar (upstairs in Berghain) with the dawn light just starting to come through the windows - unforgettable
                                                                  Berghain TR please

Comment

Started into rewatching The Sopranos. Wow

Disclaimer: There is no profit being made from this. Everything you see here does not belong to me but rather HBO and their respective writers.
                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

South of the Border, where the tuna fish play...Carmela spills the beans to Tony about Jr. and Roberta's sex life. Tongues wag!! Pun intended ;)DaliContent d...
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Low lie the fiends.....
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                          Listening to this a lot in Nov when trump was elected ,has a great end of days ,missiles o on the way to Korea feel esp from 2:01 on
                                                                          https://youtu.be/NpA0qh_8v7A
                                                                          I wonder what other nuggets you got?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                            I wonder what other nuggets you got?
                                                                            Just sounds like white noise to me. Do I need to spend thousands on audio equipment to hear what you hear?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                              Well some mates of mine for a start

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                Well it was all good food wise with new friends. Him got drunk. Questioned my integrity resulting in a few neat drinks downed to establish the Irish reputation. His wife states that she has desire to have sex which must be sated. Well as I am writing this, wife is sleeping, guest went staggering home with his wife walking slowly behind. Need sleep.
                                                                                This is the sexual tension this forum needs more of....to be continued.

Comment

One of you guys should go on this

Oscar nominee Don Cheadle, poker pro Antonio Esfandiari and European Poker Tour founder John Duthie try to avoid being locked up in the latest heat of the Po...

Comment

The sopranos was class. :0) Brilliant acting.

I like the oldies too though...

▂▃█GojiitaAF█▃▂ http://www.facebook.com/GojiitaAF►E-MAIL: GojiitaAF@yahoo.com▃▃▃▃▃▃All YouTube CHANNELs *by GojiitaAF* http://www.youtube.com/user/GojiitaAFa...

And he could DANCE LIKE THIS

Someone on here owes me a dance..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 23-04-17, 01:30.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5lTNdGNiAo&t=85s
                                                                                      Kowby was robbed...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5lTNdGNiAo&t=85s
                                                                                        One of 'us' tried before. There's a tough audition process

My Audition video for season 2 of the PokerStars Shark Cage.Filmed and Edited by Colm Gillen http://www.framelight.ieWritten and Produced by Fergal NealonSta...

Comment

FY Diceman!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            FY Diceman!
                                                                                            One of 'us' tried before. There's a tough audition process
                                                                                            Their loss !

That audition vid class!

Just as funny as putting people in cages.
                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 23-04-17, 02:42.

Comment

Video Audition for SHARK CAGE QUALIFIER from INDIA (VINEET KUMAR)Play poker’s biggest names for $1,000,000 on TV!Think you have what it takes to travel the w...

This guy got in ...seems pretty cute

We should get an Irish guy on someday!

Fergal should try again!

The auditions vids are cuter than the tv program!
                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 23-04-17, 02:43.

Comment

That was tough viewing

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                  Just sounds like white noise to me. Do I need to spend thousands on audio equipment to hear what you hear?
                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                  Last edited by BennyHiFi; 23-04-17, 07:55.

Comment

My audition video for the PokerStars Million Dollar Challenge gameshow... I ended up getting on the show and won $100,000 for our church building fund. Thank...

The first episode of the brand new series Million Dollar Challenge, featuring Daniel Negreanu and John Salley.

Comment

I have just spent on hour on Sunday watching Sarah K beauty vids and poker auditions ..i think someone upstairs is trying to guilt me!

I am pretty sure a poker playing priest is more surprising than me playing jesus in mountjoy prison !!

His name is Fr Trap...his motto is god wants to make you a saint..i kinda like that
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 23-04-17, 08:11.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                            In the library yesterday. Baby wandered off, I followed him. Came back to buggy about 10 minutes later to find it surrounded by a group of steriod-fuelled commandos animatedly discussing the most appropriate controlled explosion to perform on the buggy. Combined a few 'me no speaky de francais well' and copious Japanese style bows to rescue the buggy from being turned into a reenactment of a flight over Ukrainian airspace. Yikes, they were serious folk.
                                                                                                            Needs more explaining!

Comment

Needs more explaining!
                                                                                                              French cops understandably security-conscious at present.

Jesus, Munster were one-dimensional yesterday. Big-hearting it up the guts and box-kicking to infinity. Need a Plan B. Saracens defended with ease and then were much more clinical. Could have won by more too had they not dropped a couple of scoring passes. Good day out but if I was a proper Munster fan I'd be feeling short changed.

Hopefully Leinster restore some pride later today.

Comment

I didn't know Hitch was In France I thought you were in Dublin....gosh glad you are safe Hitch.

Yes ...one extreme makes the other side pull harder the way to win is to let go of the rope...

I hope france doesn't pull hard to the extreme.

Comment

I didn't know Hitch was In France I thought you were in Dublin....gosh glad you are safe Hitch.

Yes ...one extreme makes the other side pull harder the way to win is to let go of the rope...

I hope france doesn't pull hard to the extreme.
                                                                                                                  Illegal to do polls on election day in France but early reports suggest (corrupt chancer) Fillon doing better than expected and may be the one to face off against (French Trump) Le Pen instead of (wierdo Oedipal figure) Macron.

Le Pen loses the runoff no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    Illegal to do polls on election day in France but early reports suggest (corrupt chancer) Fillon doing better than expected and may be the one to face off against (French Trump) Le Pen instead of (wierdo Oedipal figure) Macron.

Terrorist attack between now and the second round could change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                      In the library yesterday. Baby wandered off, I followed him. Came back to buggy about 10 minutes later to find it surrounded by a group of steriod-fuelled commandos animatedly discussing the most appropriate controlled explosion to perform on the buggy. Combined a few 'me no speaky de francais well' and copious Japanese style bows to rescue the buggy from being turned into a reenactment of a flight over Ukrainian airspace. Yikes, they were serious folk.
                                                                                                                      Over cautious approach to terror threats is so irritating. I was in an airport in France about a year ago which was evacuated for about 20 minutes because some 3 year old left their small kids bag behind them.

Comment

...gosh glad you are safe Hitch.

.
                                                                                                                        Thankfully it was a false alarm. There was no bomb in the buggy.
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

She is worse than Trump.
                                                                                                                          Those with joint nationality should be stripped of their French citizenship and expelled to their country of origin, she said.
                                                                                                                          There is Melanchon but I think it will be Fillon or Macron.( I can't say I am familiar with Macron's personal life. I haven't heard that story with his mom?). He seems to be centrist though and positive about the EU and at least socially liberal.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X