Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking game. Arsenal gifted United the 2 goals and have been all over them. United really needed the half time whistle.

David De Gea

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Found Reddit, typed in ace streams in the search and it brought up Aceholes. Not clicking on that.

Pub it is.
      Lol. I did say search for soccer streams. Then the ace streams pop up.

Comment

That is absolutely genius from Ramsey

Comment

Some game at the Emirates.
          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

As good a game premiership has seen in a long while. arsenal should gave had a pile
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              Here you go. Long recipe, but worth it

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2055938138
              this looks very very good. need to wait another hour or so smell is killing me
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                As good a game premiership has seen in a long while. arsenal should gave had a pile
                David De Gea m8

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  David De Gea m8
                  LOL at him giving Lingaard MOTM

Comment

That was a fantastic game. Arsenal killed themselves early but De Gea was unreal. Ref played a blinder too. Pity we don't get to see more of those type of games

Comment

whats the alternative for covenant on kodi seeing as its fucked? poseidon isnt working either the repo is broken cant install
                      an app called Fantastic, seems to be the answer for anyone looking. Covenant is dead
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                        That was a fantastic game. Arsenal killed themselves early but De Gea was unreal. Ref played a blinder too. Pity we don't get to see more of those type of games
                        Yeah, park the bus next week again with Pogba out no doubt but that was excellent to watch.

Comment

QQ, just a curiosity. When i speedtest my phones 4g speed I'm getting 30 to 50 megs ( with 3 only recently improved, had been shit for about a year ). When I USB dongle the phone to a Chromebook I'm getting speeds of 60/80 meg. Why/How is the speed increased ? tks

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                            QQ, just a curiosity. When i speedtest my phones 4g speed I'm getting 30 to 50 megs ( with 3 only recently improved, had been shit for about a year ). When I USB dongle the phone to a Chromebook I'm getting speeds of 60/80 meg. Why/How is the speed increased ? tks
                            Drugs obv...

Comment

Loved these tweets from Kevin Blake. Obv I'd noticed the striking contrast with the names used by say Coolmore but when you see them all laid out like this you really would have to ask WTF does O'Leary be thinking

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Oh wouldn't it be beautiful if the pure stupidity of this mornings tweet sinks Trump

He actually admits to obstruction of justice... I mean how fucking stupid would you have to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Oh wouldn't it be beautiful if the pure stupidity of this mornings tweet sinks Trump

He actually admits to obstruction of justice... I mean how fucking stupid would you have to be?
                                  Obstruction is nothing, compared to the underlying motives....
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Reading up on Watergate again.

Nixon was genuinely off his rocker at the time and he was a politician for decades. How nuts is Trump, a man lacking in temperment, character and intelligence, going to go under Mueller's magnifying glass?

Comment

This Beut shall be parked in my driveway Tuesday evening all going well
                                      my xmas pressie to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGlQsrn8YY0
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                        Anyone been to the Stella in Rathmines since it reopened? Surprised it wasn't made in to apartments or offices. https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/f...ines-1.3263333

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH3oWuNhV2w
                                        Just home from it and I'm a little puzzled. When you walk in there is a bar and a few high tables to sit at which is ok. Upstairs is a cocktail bar which is very nice.

Our seats were the back row upstairs and the the view was just ok. People in front of us were drinking champagne so their glasses on the table was a bit distracting. Every seat has a table between it and the seats are quite large so it feels like you're miles away from the person you went with. That can be a good and bad thing I guess. On top of that, twice during the film, food was brought in to people who had ordered it, just to the right of me and straight in front of me.

Overall, it's a nice experience and I'd say it'd be a good date option but there is part of me that just wants to go to the cinema and watch a film without all the fuss, hype and spectacle.

I'd defo go back but next time, I would ensure we were sitting on the ground floor.

Before we went in to the cinema, we stopped off in the new Fallon and Byrne. That place is going to be an absolute goldmine. We just had pizza and a glass of wine but food was good and it was packed. I'm already looking forward to our one day of summer next year so I can sit out on their terrace, book in hand, cheese and charcuterie board in front me along with a nice bottle of wine.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          Arse! Forgot to make the annual HHE January booking for the Vintage Kitchen.

Suggestions please for a plausible alternative? BYO preferred but not compulsory.
                                          He is currently snortibg coke off a birds tits beside me in Bruxelles....

Open to negotiation id say...

God im in a hoop.

WE ARE BACK.....

Comment

Open to negotiation id say...

God im in a hoop.

WE ARE BACK.....
                                            book a x4 quick !
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

went to bed a bit after 1 cos was wrecked tired but was wondering how aldo v holloway would go. wake up before 5 fresh as a daisy and 2 fights left on the card. Amazing how the brain works. Going to have a fish finger sandwich to reward my brain

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                  went to bed a bit after 1 cos was wrecked tired but was wondering how aldo v holloway would go. wake up before 5 fresh as a daisy and 2 fights left on the card. Amazing how the brain works. Going to have a fish finger sandwich to reward my brain
                                                  Been a great card so far just hope the Co mains are as entertaining

Comment

aldo was poor but he was on the juice for years and his career waned when drug testing was frequent. Holloway went the distance before with conor and would probably beat him if he moved up a weight cos he cant drop down but not the big draw for a fight so cant see it on pipeline.

manny pacquiao is the next money fight but i thought that lad retired too.

if its ufc i can see it being nick niaz . has a name hasnt fought in years. easy draw

mcgregor will have no legacy and i doubt he cares. ufc was good before because you were told who u fight now you get to pick not just conor all have agents sponsorship deals to look after now.

Comment

Well wear MSN.
                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

whats the alternative for covenant on kodi seeing as its fucked? poseidon isnt working either the repo is broken cant install
                                                        Elysium.
                                                        Or

The above appears to be a clone of covenant
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

If only that wasn't a misquote of RDIII's post and it was him outside Bruxelles last night rather than that wannabee gangster or some other c list celeb.

Comment

They should show matlock or murder she wrote again to keep older folks busy
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

If only that wasn't a misquote of RDIII's post and it was him outside Bruxelles last night rather than that wannabee gangster or some other c list celeb.
                                                                Sadly, the social highpoint of my day yesterday was 3 pints in The Deadmans Inn.

Confirmed not the tit-snorter.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                  Elysium.
                                                                  Or

The above appears to be a clone of covenant
                                                                  I installed fantastic last night. It's having similar issue to covenant where it plays first episode of a season regardless of which you play. I have Elysium which I don't use but I'll try it
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Comment

President Donald Trump (Alec Baldwin) is visited by the spirits of Michael Flynn (Mikey Day), Billy Bush (Alex Moffatt), Vladimir Putin (Beck Bennett) and Hi...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        This thread:

Time to start teaching the kids mandarin, as it's hard to see any reasonable few decades time outcome where sensible China is not ruling to roost. This is absolute dying days of Rome stuff where the pilfering by the elite classes is just so much as to destabilise a nations future. That'll take a good while, but think it's inevitable.
                                                                        China is a dictatorship where they execute people by the bucketload. Not sure I'd be holding it up as an exemplar.

Bizarrely enough, in view of history, the leadership of liberal democracy has now been assumed by....Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          I hope Tar is doing refunds
                                                                          No refunds of the refunds lads.

Im going to get a PSC card just to lower my trading fees by being able to use a different exchange. We are back

Comment

[QUOTE=Strewelpeter;1050648]Loved these tweets from Kevin Blake. Obv I'd noticed the striking contrast with the names used by say Coolmore but when you see them all laid out like this you really would have to ask WTF does O'Leary be thinking

Blood crazed tiger, punished pilgrim, shattered love are all lyrics from the Aslan song "This is".

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                              aldo was poor but he was on the juice for years and his career waned when drug testing was frequent. Holloway went the distance before with conor and would probably beat him if he moved up a weight cos he cant drop down but not the big draw for a fight so cant see it on pipeline.

manny pacquiao is the next money fight but i thought that lad retired too.

if its ufc i can see it being nick niaz . has a name hasnt fought in years. easy draw

mcgregor will have no legacy and i doubt he cares. ufc was good before because you were told who u fight now you get to pick not just conor all have agents sponsorship deals to look after now.
                                                                              Not sure what you mean here? McGregor will go down as the most famous MMA fighter of all time.

Not setting a legacy as a fighter obviously but a legacy nonetheless

Comment

...

Comment

History well shows that countries transition to democracy after a certain level of income, and it's quite evident to me anyway that Chinese leaders have long-term best interests of their citizens in mind. Singapore, South Korea, being famous examples of countries that have made similar transition.
                                                                                  oh dear

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I'm too ill-informed to know why that's an 'oh dear' moment.
                                                                                        I'll make it simple.

Singpaore <> 'a democracy'.

Your argument is both (a) based on a false premise and (b), total bullshit.

Comment

...

Comment

ah right. Well whatever they are seems to work. I guess China will emerge into something similar. Pure democracy is far from a perfect system, even if I wouldn't like to live in another system. The bigger point being that whatever they are is working for them a lot better than whatever the US is, and there's almost no reasonable forecast of two decades time where there are not at least the world economic superpower. Military superpowerness to follow in the subsequent decades. The US is showing every sign of having given up and its hard to see how it is recoverable now.
                                                                                            Ironically, the Mueller investigation and the apparent inability of Trump to actually achieve anything are very heartening indicators of the underlying health of American democratic institutions.

The problem is the poisonous and polarising political atmosphere. It's still better than being in a country where the oppisition is suppressed.

Comment

You're bottom of the league without a point all season. 95th minute and a goal down and this happens. Even as a Milan fan I can't be hateful of such a fairytale ending.

Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                  Not sure what you mean here? McGregor will go down as the most famous MMA fighter of all time.

Not setting a legacy as a fighter obviously but a legacy nonetheless
                                                                                                  Being the 'most famous' anything isn't usually a good thing, to be fair.

Comment

This is one of the worst things I’ve read about Trump.the man is an animal,explains the rages,wouldn’t like to be going to the bathroom after him
                                                                                                    Fucking Fillet-o-fish ffs

Trump’s appetite seems to know no bounds when it comes to McDonald’s, with a dinner order consisting of two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”

This 2,400-calorie meal is among the details in a forthcoming book by Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and aid David Bossie, as described in a preview by The Washington Post.

On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza, and Diet Coke.”

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                      I didn’t say it is.

To be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                        I didn’t say it is.

To be fair.
                                                                                                        What's the significance of the 'legacy' he's going to leave?

Comment

What's the significance of the 'legacy' he's going to leave?
                                                                                                          Not sure what you’re getting at here.

The guy’s point was that he is leaving no legacy.

He has done it all in the sport already. Made more money than anyone else in the sport - nobody comes close.

He KOd the best featherweight of all time within seconds.

He is the most famous MMArtist of all time.

That’s called leaving a legacy behind you when you move on from the sport.

Comment

Good debate this
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Trump's lawyer claimed he wrote the tweet. Must have been sweating thought strewley p was being a bit far fetched
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Nobody playing Werewolf?
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Up at the crack of dawn this morning (9:45AM is the crack of dawn for me on a Sunday) and headed up to Tribadden Woods for a good trek across the mountains. Pretty much had the place to ourselves due to the weather but it was great to do.

Followed that with brunch in Fia Rathgar (which is a great little spot) and a ramble around the Christmas markets before getting home and doing the usual Sunday stuff of getting ready for the next week.

About to start into this little gem which has been open for a couple of hours with a good ole fashioned Sunday roast.

SPOILER

It's been a good Sunday

Comment

5.30 am Missus drops 14 month on my chest. You take him for a few hours in exhausted . 8.30 am I drop him back and tag team her out of bed. 8.31 asleep. 8.33 . 3 year old jumps on chest . Good morningggg. FK it I'm up. Missus then announces Finnish (early rising bastards) will be here in 30 minutes . Gotta go collect. I lie on floor. Finns arrive . I sneak out of room furtively at 1st but then knock Christmas tree over. Got to bed for an hour , earthquake upstairs woke me. Took kid to play centre . Met missus friend , small talk for 20 mins . Nice ass. Got home and ate Lasagne and drank fecking Smithwicks (Finns like ale) . This day4 years ago I was at my umpteenth Other Voices in Dingle. Fell asleep watching Downfall . Now wide awake and everyone is out cold . Guitar wanker time. Life is good, plus GFYLL

Comment

Who would you consider the most famous boxer, golfer, tennis player, formula driver, or soccer player, of all time.
                                                                                                                          I can't think of anyone who deserves that label in any sport that's didn't achieve greatness in said sport.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X