Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
    Meeting me changed your bum life.
    I am relying on squats to give me the peach i need to bummax epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
      Meeting me changed your bum life.
      I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Done Dobs.

Metalman cans reduced to clear in M&S Liffey Valley, €1.50 ea. €3.30 normally.

Best before end Nov, think they had about 45 left after I grabbed a few.
        Case purchased.
        Had to stop meself grabbing them all
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          Case purchased.
          Had to stop meself grabbing them all
          A case? How many do you reckon they have left?

There was about 45 out on a display, do you reckon they have more in storage?
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
            Irish ticket scooped €500K in the Euromillions plus draw.

Really hope it was Lazare and his work mates so they can collectively tell him 'I told you so'
            That would be one situation where I'd happily munch humble pie, I'd still tell them they were wrong though.

That plus option is only available in Ireland. The rest of Europe understand probability.

Comment

what a test match going on. 17-15 SA leading against the ABs. end to end stuff and epic defensive battle

Comment

That would be one situation where I'd happily munch humble pie, I'd still tell them they were wrong though.

That plus option is only available in Ireland. The rest of Europe understand probability.
                Why are they doing the lotto then?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                  Why are they doing the lotto then?
                  The same reason I do it. For the dream.

Although, other than the work thing I only do the Irish when it hits 12m and the Euro when it hits 150m.

Delighted it was won, cost me a bleedin fortune over the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Potential IPB catlovers meetup venue in Smithfield Would even consider breaking with tradition and turning up.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      Potential IPB catlovers meetup venue in Smithfield Would even consider breaking with tradition and turning up.
                      Yeah me and Riggs are going some time next week. If you want to join us, PM Dobby for info.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Did the Irish lotto for the first time in ages. Reckon there'll be a load of people just blindly punting at it after last night's disappointment
                        "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                        "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Lolz

No one under the age of 10 is allowed enter the Cat Lounge, this also includes babies.

Comment

A case? How many do you reckon they have left?

There was about 45 out on a display, do you reckon they have more in storage?
                            They've a fair bit according to the manager
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              Lolz

No one under the age of 10 is allowed enter the Cat Lounge, this also includes babies.
                              if a cat does not want its photograph taken you may not pick it up and force it to sit still
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                nowhere does it say you can't kick the feckers when they're in your way though!!

Comment

At least yiz will be able to enjoy a non strip club bar where you're getting attention from some pussy.

Comment

Got some flyer in the door from the Shinners where they claim they're tackling problem gambling and how Ireland has the highest per capita losses in the world. Nice that they can just ignore about Australia's number that's 2x ours. #fakenews.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                      Got some flyer in the door from the Shinners where they claim they're tackling problem gambling and how Ireland has the highest per capita losses in the world. Nice that they can just ignore about Australia's number that's 2x ours. #fakenews.
                                      Received a 'Golden Pages' paper edition today. That malarkey was grand when the recycling bin was free. Kinda taking the piss now.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                        Tried a cheddar cheese sandwich last Saturday, and that rumbling stomach was right back.

Gonna miss cheese.
                                        Tried some 'lactose free' cheese today. Pretty lame, but better than no cheese at all.

Comment

Where are the IBP pints tonight?

Comment

Currently upstairs in Sheehans...

Comment

Greece beating Cyprus tonight is a terrible result for us.

Disclaimer - I could be wrong...

Removing the result against bottom played tram with 1 game to play

Group A - Sweden on 13 and +10 GD
                                              Group B - Portugal 18 points
                                              Group C - NI on 13 points and +5 GD
                                              Group D - Most Ireland can get is 13 points with +3 GD (if we win 2-0 v Wales)
                                              Group E - Denmark 13 points and +7 GD
                                              Group F - Need Scotland to draw/lose and we overtake them (11/12 points)
                                              Group G - Italy on 14
                                              Group H - When Greece beat Gib, they will be on 13 and +3 GD
                                              Group I - Need Ukraine/Croatia to draw and we go ahead of both

If we beat Wales 2-0, then our GD is +3 and we scored 8 goals

Greece will be the same points, with GD +3 and scored 9 goals

If i'm correct...

We will be assured of a best 2nd place team spot if we beat Wales 3-0 (lol)
                                              We will be assured of a best 2nd place if Scotland don't beat Slovenia
                                              We will be assured of a best 2nd place spot if Ukraine draw with Croatia
                                              We will be assured of a best 2nd place spot is NI lose to Norway by 3 goals

Comment

One small mistake FD, sadly its on the downside. Greece finish on +4, not +3.
                                                So if we don't get the favour from either Norway, Slovenia or Ukraine v Croatia then 4-0 v Wales would be needed.

edit : Actually if the rest of your post is correct then 3-0 would give us +4 and 9 goals scored also identical to Greece, so it would go to the next splitter
                                                SPOILER
                                                best fair play score!!!!
                                                Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 07-10-17, 21:14.

Comment

Sheehan's
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So if we don't get the favour from either Norway, Slovenia or Ukraine v Croatia then 4-0 v Wales would be needed.

edit : Actually if the rest of your post is correct then 3-0 would give us +4 and 9 goals scored also identical to Greece, so it would go to the next splitter
                                                    SPOILER
                                                    best fair play score!!!!
                                                    Yep, you're correct AJ

I'm not working the fair play out though!!
                                                    • first yellow card: minus 1 point
                                                    • indirect red card (second yellow card): minus 3 points
                                                    • direct red card: minus 4 points
                                                    • yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points

Comment

Just discovered in time that Jools has switched to Sat night, and fooook me what a line up tonight.

Comment

We fucked we don't deserve to qualify we play a horrible style of football, really
                                                        Weird being in Croatia they just sacked the manager with one game to play and it'sso corrupt its mental

Comment

On a side note Fuck me Croatian women are
                                                          Fucking amazing

Comment

well if greece hadnt won wales would only need a draw against us and would probably play for it. It certainly increases our chances of winning if they have to win too.

Ukraine v Croatia has draw written all over it. Croatia only need a draw. Be grand

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                              We fucked we don't deserve to qualify we play a horrible style of football, really
                                                              Weird being in Croatia they just sacked the manager with one game to play and it'sso corrupt its mental
                                                              I was on the viewing fringes of the interfan violence between the Croatians in Poznan, and it was explained to me afterwards by a rare sober Croat that it went far deeper than the normal ClubA v ClubB rivalry into a battle for the future of the sport and indeed the soul of Croatia. Can't actually recall the nitty gritty details but I remember it being wow stuff!

Comment

Manley
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  Manley
                                                                  Are you doing the surprise visit to your sis?

Comment

Are you doing the surprise visit to your sis?
                                                                    Yes, except she is forewarned. Head down to Hobart Friday.

Out on Sydney Harbour now. Had forgotten how unreal this place was.

Comment

Ufc tonight is a very decent card.

Walt Harris stepping in to fight Werdum on a few hours notice, actually think he gives Werdum a bigger challenge than Lewis would of. Gonna go big enough @ 11/4

Also I love Duquesnoy by KO or Sub @12/5, absolute lumpage.

Comment

Had a beer, jet lag kicking in hard now.

Must.....stay.....awake.....

Comment

Aquarium with luckbox Lao Lao, AndyFB, Elbows and myself. Sure what can go wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                            I love you.
                                                                            Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Aquarium with luckbox Lao Lao, AndyFB, Elbows and myself. Sure what can go wrong...
                                                                            Answers, on a postcard please.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                              Ufc tonight is a very decent card.

Walt Harris stepping in to fight Werdum on a few hours notice, actually think he gives Werdum a bigger challenge than Lewis would of. Gonna go big enough @ 11/4

Also I love Duquesnoy by KO or Sub @12/5, absolute lumpage.
                                                                              Way to bbv yourself.
                                                                              Walt at 5 hours notice and a huge step up in class had no real chance.
                                                                              DJ what a performance again with that finish, no doubt pound for pound best in the world.

Comment

Daughter has foot and mouth from the crèche.
                                                                                I thought it was something cows got. A suggestion to make a 'dip' in the bathtub was not met well
                                                                                Child has not slept. At all.
                                                                                Tempers are frayed just a little

Comment

Child has not slept. At all.
                                                                                  Tempers are frayed just a little
                                                                                  How old is she now? can you give her something that has a mild sedative in it like Teedex, Dozol? Vallergan?

Poor thing, hope she gets better soon DP

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                      Greece beating Cyprus tonight is a terrible result for us.

Disclaimer - I could be wrong...

Removing the result against bottom played tram with 1 game to play

Group A - Sweden on 13 and +10 GD
                                                                                      Group B - Portugal 18 points
                                                                                      Group C - NI on 13 points and +5 GD
                                                                                      Group D - Most Ireland can get is 13 points with +3 GD (if we win 2-0 v Wales)
                                                                                      Group E - Denmark 13 points and +7 GD
                                                                                      Group F - Need Scotland to draw/lose and we overtake them (11/12 points)
                                                                                      Group G - Italy on 14
                                                                                      Group H - When Greece beat Gib, they will be on 13 and +3 GD
                                                                                      Group I - Need Ukraine/Croatia to draw and we go ahead of both

If we beat Wales 2-0, then our GD is +3 and we scored 8 goals

Greece will be the same points, with GD +3 and scored 9 goals

If i'm correct...

We will be assured of a best 2nd place team spot if we beat Wales 3-0 (lol)
                                                                                      We will be assured of a best 2nd place if Scotland don't beat Slovenia
                                                                                      We will be assured of a best 2nd place spot if Ukraine draw with Croatia
                                                                                      We will be assured of a best 2nd place spot is NI lose to Norway by 3 goals

SPOILER
                                                                                      best fair play score!!!!

#permutationwankers

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                        Got home at 5ish, young lad woke and wouldnt go back asleep so watching Fireman Sam since. Herself finally surfaced so i can get a few hours kip now hopefully. Crowd coming for dinner at 4pm which of course i have to cook. Bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                          Way to bbv yourself.
                                                                                          Walt at 5 hours notice and a huge step up in class had no real chance.
                                                                                          DJ what a performance again with that finish, no doubt pound for pound best in the world.
                                                                                          Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                            Check raise all in on the flop for runner runner gut shot is a move that I have perfected over many years...

Comment

Rigger?

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It's a 38, with a very unfortunate shine on the side of one of the 8's

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                  That's what they would say

Comment

Show me a gif, and I will show you the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      Yeah it almost looks like it was tipex'd out. I love how people are losing their head over it though

Comment

The thread on boards about that is a lol. People are fucking morons

Comment

Yeah it’s the light but don’t blame people who think there is something dodgy going on,KPMG do oversee the draw after all
                                                                                                          I see a lot of South African businesses are wising up to their rubber stamping corruption/fraud ways and ditching them ,shame we don’t do the same here https://www.google.ie/amp/mobile.reu.../idUSKBN1CA0PA

Comment

RE Lotto

Folks posted about it on FB and the posts have been removed which is weird.

Comment

Comment

that was pretty phenomenal it has to be said, and there was absolutely no quit in Borg, he just didn't want to give up

Comment

Watched it last night.

As incredible as you think it looks.

Multiple it by 10000 to even get an idea of how crazy this is to actually pull off or even drill or train for.

Just ask Mellor, this is the best of the best.

Comment

Scotland match is good entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      Scotland match is good entertainment
                                                                                                                      More action in the first 10 of the 2nd half than the whole first 45 mins. Scotland on the ropes. (not this time pls BBV!)

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                        Yeah it’s the light but don’t blame people who think there is something dodgy going on,KPMG do oversee the draw after all
                                                                                                                        I thought if you a little while back when I read this:

Comment

More action in the first 10 of the 2nd half than the whole first 45 mins. Scotland on the ropes. (not this time pls BBV!)
                                                                                                                          Slovenia no 7 is class.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X