Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    Do you want android specifically? Amazon fire stick is quite good. Can get the usual legit apps and can load Kodi on it without much hassle
    no but something with a good interface, like a sky box,
    anything out like that`

Comment

Mostly what I'm looking for is something that I can watch sport on my laptop (tv I can use HDMI if I need to) and phone compatible even via mobile site would be great but not essential.

I'm not looking for a full sky replacement at the moment. My poor new bb connection means I want to try for a while before I cancel my sky sports though. I might be shit out of luck, but the connection should be just about ok I hope.

For footer, that new zealand premier league pass was ideal a couple of years back, but they don't have the rights anymore. Something with more sports that is reliable (as it can be in the circumstances) is all I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
        anything out like that`
        Is this the type of thing you are looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Presume he must be up for parole soon if you are mentioning him?

Deffo revenge stiched up for the Vegas thing.
          The sentencing for the vegas thing was ridiculous tbh.
          33 years for "kidnapping" somebody for 10 mins.
          The fact the he owed 33 million to the Goldmans from the lawsuit was purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
            anything out like that`
            I dont have it set up as such but you can set up IPTV on koid with a sky-ish looking interface and have any of the streaming add ons paid or otherwise linked to it.

I have a lazy set up that works for me, deadparrot is the authority on these things around here he can prob steer you better than me.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Mostly what I'm looking for is something that I can watch sport on my laptop (tv I can use HDMI if I need to) and phone compatible even via mobile site would be great but not essential.

I'm not looking for a full sky replacement at the moment. My poor new bb connection means I want to try for a while before I cancel my sky sports though. I might be shit out of luck, but the connection should be just about ok I hope.

For footer, that new zealand premier league pass was ideal a couple of years back, but they don't have the rights anymore. Something with more sports that is reliable (as it can be in the circumstances) is all I need.
            Sorry i remembered liux changed recently to Musutv.com, you can try it for less than a tenner. You can purchase one month at a time or a bundle. Works perfectly for all of the above
            airport, lol

Comment

In fucking Lithuanian though. Is there a channel listing?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                Reddit is much better if you actually set it up for yourself rather than just browsing the front page as a non user. They allow you have have multiple profiles which you can flick between on the one account. So I have a generic account with a tonne of forums that are of interest as one account and then a very specific tailored account of forums that are of very real interest. It creates much more specific content that is of interest to you that way.
                How so you set up the multiple profiles?
                What are they called. I'm just subscribed to a collection of random subs

Comment

In fucking Lithuanian though. Is there a channel listing?
                  Handy little change language drop down top right. Im sure there is a channel listing there somewhere. But its basically every channel youd need as far as sports, movies and regular UK and Ireland TV

edit: if you go to channels section the package lists are there
                  Last edited by eamonhonda; 21-07-17, 14:09.
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                    Was literally just about to ask about this as well, would love to do this.

EDIT: If you hover over the 'subscribe' button on a subreddit there will be a 'create a new multi' option that may do the trick. You may need to have RES installed for this.

Seems like some useful info here:
                    Last edited by Keane; 21-07-17, 14:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      Download Reddit Enhancement Suite. After it is installed. A small Alien symbol appears beside your username when you're logged in. Click this and you can add an account. After this you can just use it to flick between your different accounts.

Opr

Comment

You can apparently create multihubs without RES too, or copy ones people have already made :

Comment

Check out my last few posts in the Kodi thread on the cousins forum although they have upgraded most of the channels to 720 recently so I am not sure how viable it would be to run the service without good BB. They do though have the option to stream a lower quality versions of the stream on most of the channels.

Edit - It is not a Kodi service. They just have a Kodi app. They even have an Android app for the service as well as a really good interface when running it on the laptop.

Opr
                          Last edited by Opr; 21-07-17, 14:47.

Comment

Nice state of affairs for Trump when his lawyer quits and the response is, its all good, I'm King I can pardon everyone
                            Nothing matters.
                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 21-07-17, 15:45.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                Nice to see Supermacs upping their game

Supermacs need to speak to Superquinn here.

If they got together to offer a sausage bucket I'd move home.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Wasn't there discussion here recently enough about the best paid streaming service (that I'd open to new subs)? Any conclusions reached does anyone remember? Not interested in hearing more about kodi add ons and such.
                                    wizard iptv - download the app on any android box and pay for 1, 3 or 6 month subscription on their site and they mail you a code

€12 a month (€16 if you want the on demand feature)

all stations, sports/movies/ppv - great quality and no buffering once you have good wifi

Comment

Comment

Well this is all collapsing quite quickly. That lawyer who met TrumpJr's other main client was .... the Kremlin

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1A61LZ
                                        Rumours that Denny Crane is considering his options.

Comment

For anyone sitting in tonight

1) Go to Spotify
                                          2) Search for : Dunkirk : Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
                                          3) Press Play

You're welcome.

Comment

If anyone has a contact number for Hooch could they text him to check his PM's. Thanks.

Comment

Who is the only English player to have started a Champions League final but to never receive a senior England cap?

No.googling. play nice

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                Who is the only English player to have started a Champions League final but to never receive a senior England cap?

No.googling. play nice

SPOILER
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

No.googling. play nice
                                                  Surely
                                                  SPOILER
                                                  Steve Bruce?

Edit: Maybe not then.

Comment

Surely
                                                    SPOILER
                                                    Steve Bruce?

Edit: Maybe not then.
                                                    Nah, Rigger Googled it for us

Comment

Icky sighting!

Comment

CHAMPIONSHIP OF BAGS
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                          Supermacs need to speak to Superquinn here.

If they got together to offer a sausage bucket I'd move home.
                                                          Superquinn is gone, SuperValu took over. The sausages live on thankfully. They still do the cooked bag that can be heated up and as shit as that is those heated up cocktail sausages are still better than 97% of sausages bought fresh. Got a bag earlier.

Comment

Eh Hitch. 18 degrees and heavy rain.

Have your people speak to my people. I can get this at home.
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

'though rare at this time of the year, expect thunderstorms today in your area' was the good news from Google Now this morning!

Long drive ahead?
                                                                Passing through cognac country atm.

Fun times in our B&B last night. The genteel, childless proprietors seemed somewhat taken aback by the boisterous nature of three Irish kids after a six hour car journey. Not to mention a claimed allergy to 'green food'.
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Passing through cognac country atm.

Fun times in our B&B last night. The genteel, childless proprietors seemed somewhat taken aback by the boisterous nature of three Irish kids after a six hour car journey. Not to mention a claimed allergy to 'green food'.
                                                                    Appart'City is the way to go for the enroute stopovers.

Comment

Comment

Staying in an apartment in the Harbour Mill in Westport. 2km from the town.

Arrived yesterday. Very impressed so far.

Nice big kids playroom beside a nice area with couches for reading and drinking wine.

Plenty of day trips to do and access to pool in the town.

Think it's just over €100 a night.

Also looks like being sunny till Wednesday
                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                          I need TP for my bunghole

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post

For fucks sake
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This is so ridiculous lol

http://youtu.be/MYxYernE8do
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Pairc Ui Caoimh looking well after the redevelopment.

Liverpool Leicester has been very entertaining for pre season fare so far as well. Grand day of sport for July with the golf too.

Comment

Pairc Ui Caoimh looking well after the redevelopment.

Liverpool Leicester has been very entertaining for pre season fare so far as well. Grand day of sport for July with the golf too.
                                                                                    Looks the exact same. Only cleaner. Should have put the roof the whole way round.

Comment

Spieth is surely going to pull away massively today? Course playing straightforward and weather holding out.

Pity as would like to have 4/5 vying for it tomorrow.

Comment

IPB'ers with tech knowledge, maybe someone could enlighten me re the following:

I have inherited (from deceased close relative) a brand-new, in the box, purchased last December as a present, HP All-in-one PC 22-b020na white in colour! I opened the box and the yoke looks the biz! I already have an ipad4 and a HP tablet which between them cater for my leisure and work computing needs (I work part-time from home). Very basic research suggests this thing probably cost between €450 to €600 but I couldn't swear to it.

Would this have resale value close to original price? Anyone used/using one of these?
                                                                                        Thanks for any views ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rahenyrhythm View Post

Would this have resale value close to original price? Anyone used/using one of these?
                                                                                          Thanks for any views ...
                                                                                          Stick it on adverts somewhere around 350-400 and see if you have any takers. It definitely has resale value.. it's just a question of what that value is to prospective buyers.
                                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Hmm Aidan O Shea or Cillian O Conor Motm here @3/1 with PP.

Very generous.

Also on Seamie O Shea over .5 points @2/1

Comment

Spent the morning kayaking from bullock harbour over to dalkey island with kayaking.ie, hung out with some seals, good fun

Comment

Suddenly weirded out by Shreck having a fake Scottish accent.

Comment

Golf majors so much more interesting when mcilroy and the likes are having a sniff instead of some charisma void PGA tour midrankers

Comment

About time they lifted that stupid Good Friday ban.

Pretty sure it was said here numerous times over the last few years that it would be sooner than later.

Comment

...

Comment

...See Phil Ivey and Devilfish inducted into hall of fame...No real surprises, two class players...

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                          Golf majors so much more interesting when mcilroy and the likes are having a sniff instead of some charisma void PGA tour midrankers
                                                                                                          Speith is full of charisma alright. Think you BBV'd Mcilory while you were at it
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                            http://www.wsop.com/m/news/?newsID=9...2017&Month=Jul

...See Phil Ivey and Devilfish inducted into hall of fame...No real surprises, two class players...
                                                                                                            Speaking of Ivey. This is a interesting 30 for 30 podcast in which they interview the girl who helped him perform the edge sorting advantage play from which they won millions.

Opr

Comment

Wonder if it'll lead to a drop in the huge number of Good Friday house parties?
                                                                                                              And poker tournies? USP was the alcohol.

Comment

Wonder if it'll lead to a drop in the huge number of Good Friday house parties?
                                                                                                                Good Friday was the best drinking day of the year

Comment

Game needs Spieth to get caught in the storm that is threatening

Comment

Jibbbzz. AOS a good bet for motm imo

Comment

Bah. CoC. Unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                        Hmm Aidan O Shea or Cillian O Conor Motm here @3/1 with PP.

Very generous.

Also on Seamie O Shea over .5 points @2/1
                                                                                                                        Bah. CoC. Unlucky
                                                                                                                        Dobby m8, you misread. Easy money that really. Pity Seamie came off after 50 mins to ruin the sweat.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 22-07-17, 17:51.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X