Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure most of us were apoplectic when that gowl Ray Foley outed The Situation for cheating at a table quiz.

Comment

Looks like Macron has daddy issues

Comment

Might have to get a Burnley jersey.

Comment

Biggest festival in county getting underway soon. It does get a bit looney.

IRVINESTOWN man Joe Mahon looks set to ruffle feathers again as he prepares to host a controversial cockfight as part of this year’s Lady of the…

Comment

Cycle path now completed on the Northside coast road. Sucked in for the Lions now so cycled out to the fancy butcher in Sutton after work to buy steaks for tonight and fry stuff for the morning (various oddballs coming around to view game). Nice man threw in a freebie portion of black pudding, claiming it to be the best in the land. If only I had some premium product to compare it to.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Get in Murray . Big

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Imagine RTE publishing a story about a private citizen saying 'we have dirt on this guy, and if he doesn't play by our rules we're going to tell all the rest of ye who he is and where he lives'.

Some cunt should get jail for that.
                The journalist involved has form,was heavily involved in that story about the woman who tweeted before flying to Africa and found herself out of a job with life ruined when she landed.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    If only I had some premium product to compare it to.
                    I got to cook a lump of the soon to be famous pudding for a dozen tired and hungover canoeists a few weeks ago.

It looked great and cooked well, unfortunately I only got to taste a small bit while I was cooking, I thought it tasted great and I was looking forward to getting stuck in but there was a bit of a crisis at serving time and I had to go off when I got back there was none left... that might have been a recommendation in itself if the hungry hoors had left a scrap of anything else behind them The crisis kind of distracted me from doing proper market research on it but everyone said positive things and said they would like to give it another spin.
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

My Burnley cocktail needs more work.

Currently it's a (Jeff) Hendrick's and Soda (Jon) Water.

Have to get Robby Brady and Stephen Ward in there somehow.

Also, gin and soda is definitely rank.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 07-07-17, 20:39.

Comment

Steve Crested Hen Ward
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Robbie Brandy

Comment

Robbie Brandy is straight in.

The drink is going to need a lot of mixer.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                Robbie Brandy is straight in.

The drink is going to need a lot of mixer.
                                Mix it with some Wardial.

Comment

Mi Wardi

Comment

Backheeling myself in the balls for not thinking of that.

GFYE

Comment

Just need Wayne Hennessy to sign for them now.

Comment

That is a seriously sketchy graph! Seems like a bizarre way to present the data. Why not just plot price versus temperature instead of digitsing the y-axis and normalising the x-axis. Also capitalise axis labels and include units on the x-axis. What is the light blue shading, some kind of weird error bar?

Saw a fascinating doc a while ago about how Tesco use data analytics and can come up with the number of strawberries they sell as a function of outside air temperature. Also a tipping point in temperature above which ice-pops become more popular than ice cream.
                                        Seemingly the most temperature dependent products are female shaving accessories!

Comment

Comment

Can anyone guide me to the best place to get a Oneplus 3?

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
                                              You can't get them from OnePlus directly anymore - I would just go with Adverts.ie; I bought a OnePlus 3T 128GB in great nick earlier this week there. Fair amount of 3s and 3Ts go up over the course of a week. Obviously make sure if you go that route that the seller has very positive feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
                                                I have never bought anything from GB but they have a help forum on boards I believe and the heat in this thread would lead me to believe it is probably the best deal around - Link

Opr

Comment

I recently renewed a subscription to StarStreams that I had let lapse. What is my best way of making this into a Sports centre? Mi-Box+Kodi is currently the route I am thinking of going. I know a few have subs here so is that still the way to go?

Opr

Comment

I put Barry Manilow on CD player, I lit scented candles, I had flower petals floating in the bath, the floor was covered in soft pillows and towels and massage oils were gently warmed.

This was going to be the best wank ever.

Comment

I remember when Barry was hetro.
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                        I remember when Barry was hetro.
                                                        No you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                          Looks like Macron has daddy issues
                                                          https://youtu.be/-RitQ5F4OdM
                                                          Lol, what a weasel.

Comment

Got given this tonight, well into it now and played and finished megaman for the first time. Final boss was hard drunk

It's quite nice, sounds like a series of survivor

Comment

For UFC heads that Johnson Gaethje fight was unbelievable. Recommend you watch it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                For UFC heads that Johnson Gaethje fight was unbelievable. Recommend you watch it back.
                                                                Ridiculous fight!

Comment

We go again!
                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Absolute cluster fuck of a week in work. Ridiculous amount of hours put it. Had fully planned to have a major rancho relaxo day and not get up until at least noon.

Currently sitting in The Bridge

#suckedin

Comment

What a ridiculous 1st 15mins.
                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                        What a ridiculous 1st 15mins.
                                                                        very entertaining.

Blacks are putting themselves under pressure. Every mistake makes the next one look inevitable

Comment

The All Blacks really are the Harlem Globetrotters of Rugby

Comment

First score in the 2nd half is so huge now. If the ABs get some real daylight between the sides this will get ugly. Alternatively if the Lions stick in there and get to 60 still in the mix then they might find another gear ala last week.

Subs bench will be vital. Absolutely manic speed and physicality
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

No way was that forward to Williams

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                but they didn't do that.
                                                                                Yes it is. It might be an oversimplification, but you're gonna have to explain how it isn't.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

All about the now

Comment

Aw that's harsh Fair

Comment

Very entertaining game. Overall think that was a great series as very absorbing. Lived up to the hype imo.

Comment

Gatland confirmed as greatest Northern Hemisphere coach. Delighted for him after all the nonsense about him over the years.
                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                          Gatland confirmed as greatest Northern Hemisphere coach. Delighted for him after all the nonsense about him over the years.
                                                                                          Still think he is a prick though.

Comment

Phenomenal series for the Lions but what an anti climax. Thoroughly unsatisfactory to have no winner of the series.

Comment

Sky sports going full on Fox news with the amazing series stuff!

Comment

It's gas that they had 4 tests in 1971 and the last one ended in a draw which meant the lions won overall 2:1.

I'm sure the final decision by Poite will be argued for years but it's a horrible rule imo. Still the ABs will argue the penalty last week was also harsh.

I thought the Lions bench made a great impact and it was vital that they came on and freshened it up.

3 Leinster players coming home injured which is a bit of a shame.
                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I have brain trauma just from watching that,
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  surely Gaethje gets destroyed by the top LWs ,he took a lot of damage himself
                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 08-07-17, 10:08.

Comment

French refs 4eva

Comment

Enjoyed that rugby game. Some sort of kicking competition limited to the forwards would have been a good tie splitter though.

Comment

That was a hell of a fight alright

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                          Enjoyed that rugby game. Some sort of kicking competition limited to the forwards would have been a good tie splitter though.
                                                                                                          Rugby Union is probably the worst sport in the world to leave matches sitting as a draw.

You could have a fucking community games of a tie-breaker with all the bits and pieces. Scrum-offs in one corner of the pitch, lineout dart throwing on the half way line, five on five 'get over the line' try-scoring attack v defense from the 22 and penalties from the 10 metre line all going on at the same time.

The ultimate dream then would be all that shit ends in a draw again and the match goes down to hooker dropgoals.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

At a wedding in Wicla, 4 photographers, GTFO.
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                              Rugby Union is probably the worst sport in the world to leave matches sitting as a draw.

You could have a fucking community games of a tie-breaker with all the bits and pieces. Scrum-offs in one corner of the pitch, lineout dart throwing on the half way line, five on five 'get over the line' try-scoring attack v defense from the 22 and penalties from the 10 metre line all going on at the same time.

The ultimate dream then would be all that shit ends in a draw again and the match goes down to hooker dropgoals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqCiX1prujE
                                                                                                              What way are ties normally decided in knockout rugby competitions?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                What way are ties normally decided in knockout rugby competitions?

Kicking comp as far as I know, limited to 3 kickers per team who can repeat.
                                                                                                                It used to go through all the players like in soccer, think there was a cup semi final in England decided on it about 10 years ago which went down to the big lads who rarely if ever have reason to kick the ball.

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                    He is a gruff enough character but two lions series undefeated. People bleating he has his favs but results speak in this tour and the last. Think lions were blessed that that final scrum was not a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Wow, he would've dropped her had that lad not stepped in, see the stance on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                        He is a gruff enough character but two lions series undefeated. People bleating he has his favs but results speak in this tour and the last. Think lions were blessed that that final scrum was not a penalty.
                                                                                                                        A bit of European solidarity there imo

Comment

Bet365 have Killkenny at 2.1 to win the game that correct?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X