Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    One of McGregors coaches going to be doing an AMA on boards if any of you wwe fans want to ask him a question.
    He seems into it
    Profit before people.

Comment

Liam gonna Liam. He doesn't even miss a note

Comment

On the topic of UFC, I'm not sure if this was posted before.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          He seems into it
          He might as well have not bothered. Worst AMA I've ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            Mark Geary does a great loop pedal on Volunteer
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvf4unQS-04
            i like Geary . shame he never moved up a notch . That album is very good. opium not so much.

asking for a friend

Irish friends- do any of you know a way to get the Amazon Echo smart speaker to work in Ireland when the App isn't supported here or sold in the Irish App Store? I've tried jiggery-pokery on the phone settings to try and fake a non- Irish location but no joy. Anyone? Anyone?
            Last edited by Solksjaer!; 26-06-17, 21:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              Eh, no.

Love to see ya give it a go.

Here's some classic loop pedal to elucidate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGT0A2Hz-uk
              Song is much better without that constant woo hoo loop. musical wanking brother Rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                He seems into it
                Went to thank your post but they deleted it.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I can't believe this is actually happening... Lol.Going down August 26th.https://www.instagram.com/mikaellkristian/Contact:https://www.facebook.com/MikeFight...

He's a fucking genius.

Comment

33 1/3 Grand St and Ghosts were Geary's best two albums for me.

Seen him live loads of times years ago and he was normally brilliant except for one time at an Amnesty Fundraiser.

He was way down the list in terms of support acts which was held in The Village (now Opium)

There was a few people chatting down the back (As there always is at gigs) It's a personal pet hate of mine but it always happens when the support acts are on.

Geary really didn't hamdle it well, he stopped playing completely and had a right go at them. Told him he would just strum away on the guitar and he could do it all night until they shut up.

While part of me liked what he did, he went about it all wrong, kinda turned most of the crowd against him as he came across as a right dick, kinda soured the whole session from him. Had he just played through, the people probably would have finished their conversation and listened to him.

Haven't seen him live in years

Comment

Holy shit this looks amazing
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        And you sir are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                          And you sir are an idiot
                          If you don't get how it's genius to have gotten where he has then you are in fact the idiot m8.

Fuck all interest in the fight myself.

Comment

https://youtu.be/cFCM6L6Nl5E

Jackie Chan v Gerry Adams and his merry gang of IRA men

Comment

https://youtu.be/cFCM6L6Nl5E

"The Son" is pretty good. Looks like there is a fair few seasons in it.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                If you don't get how it's genius to have gotten where he has then you are in fact the idiot m8.

Fuck all interest in the fight myself.
                                Genius in getting a big pay day? like it was his own elaborate plan. Ive watched all Mcgregors fights and no he isnt a great fighter. bang average. Great marketing when you need a star.

he also called out brock lesnar when he was let make his own career thoughts. only double his size . genius.

maybe he will fight the rock at wrestlemain when floyd takes a dive for an extra cut

Comment

Genius in getting a big pay day? like it was his own elaborate plan. Ive watched all Mcgregors fights and no he isnt a great fighter. bang average. Great marketing when you need a star.

he also called out brock lesnar when he was let make his own career thoughts. only double his size . genius.

maybe he will fight the rock at wrestlemain when floyd takes a dive for an extra cut
                                  I always thought you were an angry shy man who plucked up the courage to post when drinking.

Turns out you probably find yourself licking windows halfway through your daydreams.

You're m8 though so I won't judge.

Comment

I always thought you were an angry shy man who plucked up the courage to post when drinking.

Turns out you probably find yourself licking windows halfway through your daydreams.

You're m8 though so I won't judge.
                                    no but i do like stop by to goad you mcgregor is hero mate just like jose was to you.

takes alot courage alright ? Are u calling me out? Well i picture a skinny nerd lookalike for millhouse and if you want a fight im out of the country

I do post though mate. should follow my golf tips

Comment

no but i do like stop by to goad you mcgregor is hero mate just like jose was to you.

takes alot courage alright ? Are u calling me out? Well i picture a skinny nerd lookalike for millhouse and if you want a fight im out of the country

I do post though mate. should follow my golf tips
                                      Well I only presumed you're drunk cause you make zero sense in here more than half the time. Didn't mean to cause offence.

Not that skinny yet and me eyesight is class. I wasn't calling you out, merely making an observation. I was right though, I'm always right.

Don't really follow golf anymore as the older I get the more I find that anyone really into the sport is an utter and complete bellend with the odd exception. Will follow your tips for the next major though cause we are m8s.

Comment

mugsy v chdog? All proceeds can go to chairty of your choice Irish Poker Boards Fundraiser what do u weigh?

Comment

mugsy v chdog? All proceeds can go to chairty of your choice Irish Poker Boards Fundraiser what do u weigh?
                                          Not sure.

I'm clearly the top billing too so it's CHD v mugsy.

I'm not really into it though since it's probably illegal to beat up the retarded for charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                            i like Geary . shame he never moved up a notch . That album is very good. opium not so much.

asking for a friend

Irish friends- do any of you know a way to get the Amazon Echo smart speaker to work in Ireland when the App isn't supported here or sold in the Irish App Store? I've tried jiggery-pokery on the phone settings to try and fake a non- Irish location but no joy. Anyone? Anyone?
                                            It's a while since I set I it up but I think I did it through a web browser on alexa.amazon.co.uk

Comment

Couldn't post this from the phone last night but if you want loop pedal, then this is the GOAT, AINEC

New Zealand singer-songwriter Kimbra performed a rendition of her song "Settle Down" in the front yard of the Spotify House yesterday, building an elaborate ...

@Lazare - You should try check out Margie Jean Lewis, Ozzie chick living over here for a good while. I've only seen here live once and was instantly smitten, she is hauntingly good. I'm not sure how much stuff she has up online. I remember checking about a year ago and there wasn't that much there

She has toured with David Kitt, so the Nutpeddler on here probably knows of her

Comment

The white collar boxing idea needs a bump
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Well I only presumed you're drunk cause you make zero sense in here more than half the time. Didn't mean to cause offence.

Not that skinny yet and me eyesight is class. I wasn't calling you out, merely making an observation. I was right though, I'm always right.

Don't really follow golf anymore as the older I get the more I find that anyone really into the sport is an utter and complete bellend with the odd exception. Will follow your tips for the next major though cause we are m8s.
                                                  In fairness a fight V the rock would sell a lot of ppv, not sure who is the biggest star in wrestling these days but he could also fight who ever that is.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                      Couldn't post this from the phone last night but if you want loop pedal, then this is the GOAT, AINEC

New Zealand singer-songwriter Kimbra performed a rendition of her song "Settle Down" in the front yard of the Spotify House yesterday, building an elaborate ...

@Lazare - You should try check out Margie Jean Lewis, Ozzie chick living over here for a good while. I've only seen here live once and was instantly smitten, she is hauntingly good. I'm not sure how much stuff she has up online. I remember checking about a year ago and there wasn't that much there

She has toured with David Kitt, so the Nutpeddler on here probably knows of her
                                                      My ears are bleeding. But you like the thing, that's good enough for me m8.
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

when floyd takes a dive for an extra cut
                                                        Silly billy
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Moto G5 is 169 sterling ~191e on argos.co.uk. Its 224e on argos.ie. That's a bad screwing is parcel motel worth it or will it work?
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            Moto G5 is 169 sterling ~191e on argos.co.uk. Its 224e on argos.ie. That's a bad screwing is parcel motel worth it or will it work?
                                                            ÂŁ159 on Amazon, the 2GB version. ÂŁ165 for the 3GB ram.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                              My ears are bleeding. But you like the thing, that's good enough for me m8.
                                                              You should get some cotton wool m8, might help stem the bleeding. If not, might be an idea to head to the hospital, let me know if you need me to call an ambulance for you m8.

Comment

Stuck in East Midlands for hours...got an Amstel with my lunch....brewed in the UK....UK is bad at brewing. Almost undrinkable.

Comment

watched Raw last night. disturbing, but i enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    Stuck in East Midlands for hours...got an Amstel with my lunch....brewed in the UK....UK is bad at brewing. Almost undrinkable.
                                                                    Needs to be flowing IME. If yours was the first of the day it would definitely be bad.
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                      From memory, UK versions of European beers brewed in UK were originally designed to fit in with pissy flat English ales of 79's/80's or whenever it was

They sold the same piss into us for years cause it was easier & we drank them

Think Carlsberg and Heineken were the worst offenders

Lot of German brewers have strict rules for their beers if brewed by someone else, it will taste like it should etc

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        ÂŁ159 on Amazon, the 2GB version. ÂŁ165 for the 3GB ram.
                                                                        Thanks for that!
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

anyone got the OP5 yet? Considering pulling the trigger but not quite sure it's worth the 500 yet?

Comment

Got asked this, tough one. You're up Chadley -

6 players to play for United & Chelsea in the Premier League.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              Got asked this, tough one. You're up Chadley -

6 players to play for United & Chelsea in the Premier League.....
                                                                              Fairly easy one

SPOILER

Mata
                                                                              Hughes
                                                                              Falcao
                                                                              Parker
                                                                              Bosnich
                                                                              Veron
                                                                              Last edited by Lao Lao; 27-06-17, 12:54.

Comment

Soon to be 7

Comment

Soon to be 7
                                                                                  Is Matic a done deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                    Is Matic a done deal?
                                                                                    Seems to be. Could well be good business for both clubs if he sticks to what he's good at and gives pogba freedom. Just doesn't fit at Chelsea with Kante, easily upgraded.

Comment

Seems to be. Could well be good business for both clubs if he sticks to what he's good at and gives pogba freedom. Just doesn't fit at Chelsea with Kante, easily upgraded.
                                                                                      Beast of a player. Seems mad to sell him to a rival, even if you have better.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        Beast of a player. Seems mad to sell him to a rival, even if you have better.
                                                                                        He really isn't that great.

Comment

The incredibly talented Jack Steadman has a new album coming out under a Mr Jukes alias. It's gonna be very good judging by the couple of tracks on YouTube. May interest some. Don't expect Bombay Bicycle Club though
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Anyone record or watch crimecall lastnight.

This case was on............ well

The husband of missing 45-year-old Tina Satchwell appearing on Crimecall (Monday 26th June, RTE 1, 9.35pm) to make a public appeal to his wife, or anyone who...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              To fully fit buildings in the UK safely would be a a pittance. She found that magic money tree when it was for her personal career needs. All politicians do.

Comment

Saw the husband on Crimecall & the news last night alright...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                  anyone got the OP5 yet? Considering pulling the trigger but not quite sure it's worth the 500 yet?
                                                                                                  Got it last Thursday, didn't open it yet, waiting to sell my op3

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post

Wow, that clip would be enough to get a conviction from most juries

Hopefully she just ran away and doesn't think she is half far enough away from him yet.

Comment

oh and #jobstownnotguilty joan burton can't drive in reverse ..

Help that woman is being kidnapped ...lets use lots of public money on farce trial where lots of Guards perjure themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        Wow, that clip would be enough to get a conviction from most juries

Hopefully she just ran away and doesn't think she is half far enough away from him yet.
                                                                                                        ? huh

He looked distraught.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LR8HiW38xs
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

My biggest mistake in life is this ..overestimating people ....if i were to give my younger self advice it would be this ...you cannot underestimate the people enough.

Comment

No he is genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                Saw the husband on Crimecall & the news last night alright...
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                Am I missing something or is it just a plain old fashioned case of the he done its?
                                                                                                                I aint saying he did it, but consider the following
                                                                                                                • She does not have car
                                                                                                                • She does not have passport.
                                                                                                                • None of her bank accounts atm, etc been touched since.
                                                                                                                • She left her phone behind
                                                                                                                • She left her pets behind
                                                                                                                • Husband reported 4 days later after she was missing.
                                                                                                                • Says two suitcase missing
                                                                                                                • Nobody recalls collecting her.
                                                                                                                • Husband said he made her toast and gave peck on cheek and left.

The most damaging item I heard was the detective said something along the following
                                                                                                                Her last confirmed sighting is a day before at a car boot sale, cue the husband saying he seen her 1 hour before went missing, (its almost comical if it wasn't so serious, anyone who says rte dont do comedy should watch crimecall) Intentional or not this detective doesn't believe a word the husband is saying.

I cant confirm any of above info as only had on in backround, plus crimecall is not put up on rte player ( seems foolish.. afraid of cctv backlash I would guess)

SPOILER
                                                                                                                My guess is she is in the two suitcases in a river within 20 mins of their house

Comment

The bit on the news where he stares into the camera to tell her "The Parrot we bought on Valentines Day and called Valentine is now amazing, you have to see him" was just weird.

Comment

I aint saying he did it, but consider the following
                                                                                                                    • She does not have car
                                                                                                                    • She does not have passport.
                                                                                                                    • None of her bank accounts atm, etc been touched since.
                                                                                                                    • She left her phone behind
                                                                                                                    • She left her pets behind
                                                                                                                    • Husband reported 4 days later after she was missing.
                                                                                                                    • Says two suitcase missing
                                                                                                                    • Nobody recalls collecting her.
                                                                                                                    • Husband said he made her toast and gave peck on cheek and left.

The most damaging item I heard was the detective said something along the following
                                                                                                                    Her last confirmed sighting is a day before at a car boot sale, cue the husband saying he seen her 1 hour before went missing, (its almost comical if it wasn't so serious, anyone who says rte dont do comedy should watch crimecall) Intentional or not this detective doesn't believe a word the husband is saying.

I cant confirm any of above info as only had on in backround, plus crimecall is not put up on rte player ( seems foolish.. afraid of cctv backlash I would guess)

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    My guess is she is in the two suitcases in a river within 20 mins of their house
                                                                                                                    Its the fact that he is crying still after 3 months that makes him look guilty. Sure you wouldn't have gotten over her leaving you or not be worried about her if your innocent but you wouldn't be still crying every time you talk about it or make them reshoot it for tv once you calm down.

Clearly she did all the housework tho as it took him a full 4 days to clean the bath out

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LR8HiW38xs
                                                                                                                      looks like an episode of the final furlong. whats happened to GABs voice, didnt catch any of that.

Comment

He really isn't that great.
                                                                                                                        I really rate him. Great tackles, great interceptions, great pass completion % without always pushing it sideways. Everything you want from a DM.

Comment

Speaking of getting away with murder, and not unrelated to the background to that Brosnan/Woo movie trailer, it was widely reported that the chief suspect for the murder of Garda Aiden Donohue outside Lordship Credit Union was being deported from the US in late May early June.
                                                                                                                          I'm surprised that there hasn't been any coverage since.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X