Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

In the airport, sipping pints, about to head to Primavera Sound Nos in Porto

Time to show the young whipper snappers how to do a 3 day festival

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
        Dublin in traffic carnage today as driver after driver does a FML crash into his nearest lane buddy. . Crazy amount of benders today
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            This thread of posts is interesting:

I feel he got the message across by tweet 5
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Former FBI director.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

interesting 48 hours ahead while kodi devs scurry from the light.
                Dish Network in US lobbed a huge lawsuit at tvaddons
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                  Not that it needed any confirming but Jibzzz is a gent. Hooked up with him this evening to give him some loots and a lump of Strewelpeters finest sausage and he lashed out several bottles of high end Gin in return. Top top darts.
                  Sure look, not even 50% of the spin up, well deserved. TY for the spin and I look forward to trying some of SP's sausage

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    interesting 48 hours ahead while kodi devs scurry from the light.
                    Dish Network in US lobbed a huge lawsuit at tvaddons
                    I signed up to Netflix

Comment

Just a gentle reminder, I can get Outbound calls done you don't have to travel to portlaoise

I have good offers in pocket

PM FOR FURTHER DETAILS
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone else taking Friday off for Comey and UK election lolaments?

Edit: Ah, seems the Comey thing is in the am.
                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 07-06-17, 22:34.
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Fucking British tabloids....

Comment

Politics has nothing but reactionaries these days. It's true though Corbyn has made poor choices and has little competence or actual skill. And in saying that I am a lefty it's just observation.

At the same time this will be Theresa May's Last general election campaign. I don't think even if she wins she will get another and this term will be difficult. Brexit will happen on the next PM's watch. She has some cold manifesto ideas that are not socially responsible and ungenerous. She is quieter than Corbin so her incompetence seems less dramatic. And I mean you couldn't be worse than him. I think the Tories will keep her in long enough to have her do brexit blame her if it goes to shit then get rid.

Comment

Personally I am enjoying watching the great empire of Britain and modern day superpower USA fall apart.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                Personally I am enjoying watching the great empire of Britain and modern day superpower USA fall apart.
                                Like an ex lover ...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  and a lump of Strewelpeters finest sausage.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

365 Tory seats imo

Comment

How is that stuff in a paper even legal?

Very hard to tell how labour will do with them over-represented in polls and with the lambasting of them in media.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                          How is that stuff in a paper even legal?

Very hard to tell how labour will do with them over-represented in polls and with the lambasting of them in media.
                                          politics plays by its own rules when it comes to fact checking apparently.

Every politician has decided that if they challenge the press or opposition to back up claims and threaten legal action they will look like a pussy or a tell tale and loose votes - It really is hard to know if people are stupid enough to react this way but based on current trends globally probably.

The sun will no doubt print a small retraction which nobody will read in a few days to balance out the allegations.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              365 Tory seats imo
                                              Scotland might vote in quite a few torries this time round. They are the only party who are saying a straight no to another vote for independence.

Scottish people are having a pretty hard time with this one.

Vote Tory and stay part of Britain but potentially leave Europe - you have the Torries in power and they hate Scottish people, poor people, unemployed people and sick people - thats most of Scotland.

Vote Labour and have to vote on independence again which might go through because Corbyn is in power - Maybe leave Europe but more likely stay put. However definitely going to tank the economy with nonesense policies and give the unions all the power.

Vote SNP, Vote Lib Dems, or any other - minority voice in govt at best and nothing vote also possible. Decimated as a party after partnership or completely ignored.

Comment

Comment

Comment

In a post Trump world, nothing matters except what you can force feed into the brains of the stupidest.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Highly impressed with how Poolbeg has warped into a Dachau-esque role vastly more quickly than even the craziest of the crazies expected.
                                                        The polls are always skewed somewhat.

In other news , they haven't gone away you know

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                          365 Tory seats imo
                                                          One for every day of the year ?

My guess is they'll barely make December.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                            The polls are always skewed somewhat.

In other news , they haven't gone away you know
                                                            Ah the incinerator?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              The effect his posturing will end up having on the only climate deal there is remains to be seen.

How's that wall coming along?
                                                              This wall?

Lets make this easy. Show me one single mention of coal in the Paris Agreement? Lets just start with that. Remember, the only simple task is to find a single mention of coal in the Paris Agreement. Don't need to go into any detail on what it says about China or India's coal production, just anywhere it mentions the word coal even in passing...
                                                              He only mentioned coal for his base. The crux of his argument --that it's unfair all the onus is on the country that has been reducing emissions while the largest polluter continues unchecked-- makes sense.
                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 08-06-17, 10:42.

Comment

I read a study before that said most of the change in polls over the course of an campaign is measuring voter enthusiasm rather than people actually changing their votes. It's simply that people are more likely to respond to polls when their candidate is doing well. Busy day today, otherwise I'd be curious to read about any panel data that follows voters over an election.

It feels like from experience that few people really change their minds over a course of an election, but that's probably just because committed voters are more visible and vocal.
                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 08-06-17, 11:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                  This wall?

He only mentioned coal for his base. The crux of his argument --that it's unfair all the onus is on the country that has been reducing emissions while the largest polluter continues unchecked-- makes sense.
                                                                  Are you really on a prop bet wind up or are you drinking with Jim Corr ? Would explain some of your hilarious defiant Trump posts.

At least when he trips over his own tweets every 2nd day , nobody can’t say Donald Trump doesn’t do his own stunts .

Comment

Anyone with a Stan James account or betpack shops close.
                                                                    New Zealand are still 10/11 -30points in the under 20 world cup.
                                                                    ITS 42 OR 43 with other bookies.
                                                                    Sending out the reserves and already have lost to Scotland and Italy,
                                                                    should be a massacre.
                                                                    Playing ireland

Comment

Thats wonderful, what price will you give me about there being a complete secure border wall that generates solar power by 2020?

Comment

Comment

all the scottish polls seem highly consistent about SNP getting bang on 51 seats, leaving just 8 for the rest of them to fight for. That leaves an absolute max of about five for the tories to bag.
                                                                          Same as the guys south of the border are voting on Brexit the people north are voting on independence.

Lots of people less keen on the idea now that they have seen the first glimpse of the UK's future without Europe being less than rosy and the idea of Scotland without England or Europe is pretty terrifying.

Polls may well be correct but from meeting up with a few mates in Edinburgh over the weekend who are either staunch SNP or Labour voters they are seriously scratching their heads over this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                            should be a massacre.
                                                                            Playing ireland
                                                                            Found over a monkey in my account. Class.

Comment

Zero commission as well

Comment

LOL. You're some hero, Denny.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Heads up for those of a sensitive disposition who have sky
                                                                                  This is back on and being heavily advertised at the moment
                                                                                  Stay safe

Last edited by Guest; 08-06-17, 12:31.

Comment

A British guy on my fb feed..
                                                                                    Jeremy! Jeremy! Jeremy!

Vote for Jeremy!

I can't vote today because I'm not registered, but if I was I would gladly vote for the first decent and honest politician this country had ever had.

Vote Corbyn!

Comment

Comey event has been way overhyped ,only comet pulling out a vid of the piss tapes and playing them is going to live up to the hype bubble that has been inflated .
                                                                                      Opening statement is as good as it gets,calling it

Comment

European Champions cup
                                                                                        Horrible draw for munster in my opinion

Pool 4. Munster, Racing 92, Leicester, Castres

Pool 3. Exeter, Leinster, Montpellier, Glasgow

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                          European Champions cup

Not on last year's form it isn't. Kind if anything.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                            Not on last year's form it isn't. Kind if anything.
                                                                                            Munster will not be as dominative as they were this year. Alot of broken bodies after the season. They new a few new players. Plus Stander is supose to be getting an operation after the loins tour and if true will rule him out for 2-3 months.

Comment

Munster will not be as dominative as they were this year. Alot of broken bodies after the season. They new a few new players. Plus Stander is supose to be getting an operation after the loins tour and if true will rule him out for 2-3 months.
                                                                                              Yeah that's all good but nothing to do with your original point re the draw. Racing were the best result that could have gotten in that 2nd pot, finished 5th in their league part of domestic season and struggled in Europe. Leicester were poor enough too.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                should be a massacre.
                                                                                                Playing ireland
                                                                                                Close game 69-3 even with no having two men in the sin bin💰

Comment

Anyone seen Sense8? Just started watching it the other day, some terrible over acting and starts off too slowly but think it improves greatly and some of the story lines are excellent and very orginial. Great premise and locations are stunning. Really enjoying it so far though, definitely one for the binge watching.

It is a sci-fic like The Expanse but almost the polar opposite of it.
                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Anyone looking for 12 months half price tv has to be full pack 44 e per month. Thats obv sports & Movies. Get in touch. I have two of them only to use.

*can't have been with sky for last 12 months

Just need name mobile and sky someone will buzz u. It's a steal as variety bundle is 39 e per month.

*sports & Movies are not a contract so you can drop off with 30 days notice if you choose.

It's an unreal offer and anyone else iv signed up from here only ever got 30% off.
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Just posted up draft IPB Poker Series 2017 schedule HERE.

If anyone's interested in playing, please take a look and either thank it if happy or make a suggestion Once this is set I'll finalise prizes.

Comment

FBI director's opening statement for tomorrow's congress appearance is full of delicious 'ask me more about these points' hints in it. Quite clear that Trump is about as lunatic as the fakenews lamestream media is making him out to be, even if Comey couches his words very carefully.
                                                                                                        If that's all he has it looks he is vindicating Trump from the Russia collusion conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                          If that's all he has it looks he is vindicating Trump from the Russia collusion conspiracy theory.
                                                                                                          Yea, thats exactly what he is doing

Comment

"Lordy, I hope there are tapes."
                                                                                                            The most destroyed tapes that have ever been destroyed

Comment

Wow, McCain isn't able to remember peoples names.
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Lol McCain... at least make sense.

His question in a nutshell-

How come you were able to make a conclusion on a finished investigation but not on an ongoing investigation?

Jesus.
                                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

McCain comes across as senile. But but Hilary Clinton!

Comey came across well
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 08-06-17, 16:59.

Comment

...

Comment

Cliffs?

edit: found some here https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-russia-fbi
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Keane; 08-06-17, 17:27.

Comment

...

Comment

European Champions cup

booooo, only one real potential trip there (Montpellier). Was hoping someone got La Rochelle.

Might hold off for the final so (Bilbao).

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X