• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Is this what facebook looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        What's the side-business, if you don't mind saying, just out of interest?!
        Gambling affiliating. Finally after 10 years of both playing poker and running sites I'll have no ties to the gambling business as of March 1st, and no reason to spend countless hours at the computer!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
          Gambling affiliating. Finally after 10 years of both playing poker and running sites I'll have no ties to the gambling business as of March 1st, and no reason to spend countless hours at the computer!
          Retiring congrats if so? Or on to something new?

Beyonce's Hold up ..samples can't get used to losing you ..listen

LEMONADE the Visual Album Available Now! iTunes: http://smarturl.it/LEMONADEitunes Amazon.com: http://smarturl.it/LEMONADEcd TIDAL: https://lemonade.tidal.com

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Last edited by Guest; 19-02-17, 09:27.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
            Retiring congrats if so? Or on to something new?
            Nah will still have the day job (hopefully). Just have spent enough time staring at screens.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
              Nah will still have the day job (hopefully). Just have spent enough time staring at screens.
              I can imagine.

I hope it gives you lots more free time!

Comment

Comment

Coveney into 6/5

Comment

Comment

Mark zuckerbergs letter last week is far more troubling than anything trump has come out with. Someone needs to stop that freak

Comment

Hadn't shaved for about 10 days so decent beard growth. Just hacked it all off bar a handlebar mustache....actually quite dashing if I do say so myself.

No doubt full removal will be ordered.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Hadn't shaved for about 10 days so decent beard growth. Just hacked it all off bar a handlebar mustache....actually quite dashing if I do say so myself.

No doubt full removal will be ordered.
                          I'm not sure why I even need to ask for a picture of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                            Morning folks. How goes it?
                            Feckin Dying thanks for asking. Sitting on the side of the bed trying to build up the effort to get upright. Only 1.5 more pages to scroll through to see did I post anything last night. Hold.

Comment

Is there good alternatives for Budda bags? 500 yo-yos seems excessive

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Is there good alternatives for Budda bags? 500 yo-yos seems excessive
                                Paid 400 for ours about 4 years ago. That's a Midi one. For a home i can't envision the larger ones fitting anywhere unless you have studio type space. We have them in work. Outrageously big.

Expensive, maybe. But it's a piece of furniture at the end of the day. You can take the johnny off it and clean it very handily too. Always a big hit with guests and perfect for a 6 hour NFL session

Any other type of bean bag never comes close. Whilst transitioning from the apartment to the house we moved home to save. A friend took it for the year and had to get one as soon as i took it back.

It's all about space. It never fitted in our apartment really and was a pain in the hole when i had to move it so often.
                                We blew out the back of the house when we bought it and there's plenty of room for it.
                                Anyway, pull the trigger.

Comment

The more I watch it the funnier it gets.

Appple Pear

He's the hero we need...

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    Mark zuckerbergs letter last week is far more troubling than anything trump has come out with. Someone needs to stop that freak
                                    Cliffs?
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yank republican brother in law offering $1000 at evens that Trump will last full term. Snap his hand off?
                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                        Yank republican brother in law offering $1000 at evens that Trump will last full term. Snap his hand off?
                                        I wouldn't if I were you.

Comment

Freeroll for fiddy dollar

Comment

So if Arsenal can negotiate the tricky away tie to Sutton tomorrow, they've been given a stinker of a draw against Lincoln in the Quarter Finals. 'Should' be a safe Semi Final passage in a disastrous season!

Comment

Sigh

Comment

This is bizarre.

DMA'S do their own version of Cher classic 'Believe' live on triple j.Subscribe | http://bit.ly/2FYj5jC Like A Version on Spotify | https://spoti.fi/2UpMDcU ...

And bizarrely good.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Went to book a train ticket to Nantes airport for next Sunday, normally €25, but there wasn't a suitable train time. Then remembered the train company have recently launched a bus line (Ouibus). Went on there and got a bus ticket that'll take the same 1:30hours to get to the airport and all for the low low cost of a fiver. Bus has wifi, plugs for electronics, while the particular train doesn't even have phone reception let alone anything smarter as its a regional line. Seems like the tickets are nearly always a fiver too.

This isn't a post bragging about saving a cool twenty euro though as sweet as that was, its puzzlement as to what the fck the train company are up to strategy-wise with ouibus? Clearly they need to talk to the experts in CIE about offering an equally-shitty equally-priced service on all their modes of delivery, as that pricing strategy is only going to bankrupt your railway.

You're comparing a relativity large country that has for the most part been a world power for most of the last 2 centuries, who had most of their infrastructure demolished in the 1940's and had to rebuild,

With an extremely small one, that is legally less that 100 years old, has never had any infrastructure investment before that point (the Romans built the British roads)
                                                      &
                                                      has, for the most part, survived in abject poverty

And people wonder how cunts like FF continue to gain power

Comment

Dunphy gets a really nice little interview out of Ruby Walsh on his podcast
                                                        this week.

Has been said on here before but the football stuff is more of the same but the interviews really are enjoyable

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ye are a markerter'swet dream, can't see past the packaging

W E B http://www.sarahleepiano.com/albums/FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/sarahleepianoTWITTER https://twitter.com/sarahleepiano

Pasta for tea.

Comment

Would I be correct in assuming you going to get charged vat etc on an item bought on ebay from Ukraine? If so would it be 21% or more?
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                    Would I be correct in assuming you going to get charged vat etc on an item bought on ebay from Ukraine? If so would it be 21% or more?
                                                                    The rate of VAT is 23%, so you'll get chanred that on what the value of the item would be in Ireland I believe.

Comment

Comment

you'll get done for customs duty too, no?
                                                                        Ah it's not a big thingy. Like €110. Just curious, as I'd normally buy from Amazon.
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

No. I'm looking at a single French company, comparing their two subsidiaries - one train, one bus, and wondering why one subsidiary is trying to put the other subsidiary out of business. Seems madness. The more normal situation is like CIE where subsidiaries work together to not have massive differences that disadvantage one aspect of the business.
                                                                          They are probably using their weight to crush some new operator
                                                                          & anyhu once they get your money it doesn't really matter how

But even if you did confuse this as being about Ireland. Your whole argument could be used to explain why Ryanair couldn't possibly be an Irish company, so its not a very strong argument
                                                                          Business built on Irish people wanting to leave Ireland cheaply and in vast numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                            AC separation this afternoon! You?
                                                                            Ouch.

Planned or sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                              Ah it's not a bigly thingy. Like €110. Just curious, as I'd normally buy from Amazon.
                                                                              fyp

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                Ouch.

Planned or sudden?
                                                                                Extremely sudden.

Hit a rock, spun, caught an edge at about 40kmph snowboarding and spear tackled myself into the snow.

Grade 3, on the line between surgery and non surgery. If I've a choice I'm not getting surgery. Actually manageable pain wise if I don't move it but man it's inconvenient.
                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                  6/4 available from PP (that he doesn't complete his first term).
                                                                                  Is your BIL saying he will or won't last, ie which side of the bet is he on.

Comment

Manchester city by the sea wtf. Turned it off.. Brutal
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                      Manchester city by the sea wtf. Turned it off.. Brutal
                                                                                      Guaranteed Oscar sweep

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                        Cliffs?
                                                                                        Just in from the pub ,this article sums it up better than I'm capable of,this guy wants to go into politics,has he not done enough damage

The social network was far too kind to this gimp,but what would you expect from the guy responsible for the west wing
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 20-02-17, 01:51.

Comment

Also interesting that a lot of Silicon Valley bigwigs don't seem to share the utopian view of the outcome of increasing automation that a few on here do.
                                                                                          Quite a few of them snapping up large tracts of land in remote locations (like NZ) in anticipation of the backlash. Not too confident it's going to be as smooth as the horse to car changeover I guess (which was only smooth if you want to overlook the horse holocaust)

Comment

La da da da daaaa
                                                                                            Its the mothafuckin C H D

Comment

Ever wonder what happens when you microwave soap?

SPOILER
                                                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 20-02-17, 05:53.

Comment

Trump presidency outlasted WH Harrison a few hours ago.
                                                                                                One in the eye for the doubters.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Trump presidency outlasted WH Harrison a few hours ago.
                                                                                                  One in the eye for the doubters.
                                                                                                  After Trump suggests a non-existent terrorist attack took place in Sweden, supporters claim the media is covering up migrant crimes

I hope sweden is ok!

Comment

Be careful playing those live online casinos!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Oh dear not sure I can understand what's going on there at all. Flushdraw.

It must need a trained eye. I would never think dealers would cheat nor cheating was common? Is it terribly so?

I like that babies photo by the way flush

Last edited by Guest; 20-02-17, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                        I'm not sure why I even need to ask for a picture of this.

When you say picture....
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

My mom's parents.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                            Oh dear not sure I can understand what's going on there at all. Flushdraw.

It must need a trained eye. I would never think dealers would cheat nor cheating was common? Is it terribly so?
                                                                                                            Probably best going to to 1:08 in the video and watch the dealers left hand. He flicks up the first card and draws the second card for the player. If he did it correctly, the player would have got the '8' and been on 19, and the dealer would have taken a '6' and been on 16, and favourite to bust his hand on the next card.

Comment

Thanks for explaining

Comment

So my browsing life has been cut down considerably. Not allowed to have the phone out the bag or the sound on. Can only browse during lunch.

Firstdayatworkblues

Comment

Congrats Mrs Flush ...meh sucky bosses

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    So my browsing life has been cut down considerably. Not allowed to have the phone out the bag or the sound on. Can only browse during lunch.

Firstdayatworkblues
                                                                                                                    Nice one where did you end up?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

an interesting side effect means that every MrsFD post from business hours will mean she is currently sitting on the loo
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X