X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    And that's surely the spread covered for ghostface
    ffs this better not be an onside kick recovery!!!

That'll do, have Eagles -3 tomorrow also but confident enough in that one away
    Last edited by ghostface; 13-09-15, 20:12.

Comment

Cheers Icky

edit: ridic size image
      Last edited by coillcam; 13-09-15, 20:23.

Comment

Rams seahawks is a cracker. OT now and a failed onside kick by the seahawks which was kinda crazy.

The ref made a call that the receiver made an invalid fair catch call and the officials on the field got him to over rule that decision to make the correct decision. Rams ball on the 50. How he thought it invalid in the first place is beyond me unless I'm missing something??

Comment

Rams win, that was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            Another Period.

I dont know if this was mentioned already but a cracking breakfast comedy.
            Kinda binge watched this over the weekend. The MTV cribs camera/music bits soon became irritating. Though I was still hoping for more episodes.
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lads, can ye give my soccer team a like on Facebook please. We need to boost the likes to keep the sponsor happy. They've cut the funding until we get the numbers up. Much appreciated.

Comment

Lads, can ye give my soccer team a like on Facebook please. We need to boost the likes to keep the sponsor happy. They've cut the funding until we get the numbers up. Much appreciated.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...00002287175864

Done. I know that hell all too well
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Good site for comparing prices on technology stuff? pc/laptop/harddrives/projector/speakers all to be bought
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mariota wow, some opening rookie game.
                      airport, lol

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...00002287175864
                        Not on bookface , will get other half to do it tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Bants off the charts back in 1900-1920, the spread of prohibition possibly ruining everyone's buzz

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                              Bants off the charts back in 1900-1920, the spread of prohibition possibly ruining everyone's buzz
                              Diet fads innit

Comment

Tony Robbins is pretty sound but I'd sooner watch it on youtube than spend 500 quid.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                I made a beautiful basketball steal from a womens team yesterday at the top of Grafton St. 6 or 7 of them were wearing Ireland track suits and killing time idly passing the ball from one to the other when suddenly i stole in on the blind side to snatch the ball out of a girls hand just after she received it before swerving by another one and making as if i was going to career away before swivelling and passing it back. They got a good laugh out of it.
                                This was after 3-4 pints. So to think if i can do this against a womens national team with 3-4 pints what could i do without drink.
                                I'd say you play optimally 3-4 pints deep.

Comment

This is an inevitable 7-6, 6-1 run-out from ND.

edit : 'appy to be wrong.
                                  Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 14-09-15, 01:08.

Comment

took some effort from federer to win that set!
                                    https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      Probably posted before, I'd seen it knocking around social media over the last few days but only watched it now.
                                      This is superbly well done
                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajyNRnyPMs
                                      Needed a lot of John Wick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                        They rang my GF during the week for some weird reason to make sure she got the tickets and told her you didn't have to be there for 8am to reg. As such, we rocked up to the RDS at about 9:15 just as JT Foxx had started his pitch

He was a complete crock of shit. He went on for about 90 minutes telling everyone that he is the worlds # 1 wealth coach and how he could do one of two things

1) Hand you a business idea that would be a success or
                                        2) Make your current business a huge success

He had loads of celebrity / millionaire / billionaire endorsements (all of which I'm pretty sure he paid for)

His whole thing was like one giant pyramid scheme. And then came the details of the sell, what he had spent the previous 90 minutes building up to
                                        If you are in the market for a great and giant ponzi scheme, stayed tuned.
                                        Douglas and Riggs Inc. have discovered a humdinger and will be back with more exciting deets in the coming days.

Comment

Comment

An oncoming death diagnosis is a tough way to start your week. Grab some adult nappies on way home this evening and enjoy the freedom
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              Every since that glorious age of being born and maybe 4 years old, when the feeling of wanting to pee in bed was accompanied by the release of said hot liquid into nappy / pants; I've had a near superhuman ability to not need to pee from minute of closing eyes at night to waking up whenever the next morning. Have often mocked the weaker who need to trundle to the jacks at 3am, 5am, etc. Then in the last two weeks I've needed to wake up every night to pee; often more than once.

A. Have been eating more fruit recently. Hmm could it be that simple? That the previous lack of peeing was simply a symptom of scurvy?

B. Welcome to middle-age dude. It's more the seemingly sudden onset that has me hesitant on accepting this feature of life as the cause.

C. I'm dying.

Internet suggests C, but it still seems like a weird reason to go to the doctor ('i occasionally need to get up and night and pee').
                                              Pretty sure it's B. Welcome to middle agededness. Next stop, incontinence.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                Pretty sure it's B. Welcome to middle agededness. Next stop, incontinence.
                                                When does middle agededness start btw?
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Every since that glorious age of being born and maybe 4 years old, when the feeling of wanting to pee in bed was accompanied by the release of said hot liquid into nappy / pants; I've had a near superhuman ability to not need to pee from minute of closing eyes at night to waking up whenever the next morning. Have often mocked the weaker who need to trundle to the jacks at 3am, 5am, etc. Then in the last two weeks I've needed to wake up every night to pee; often more than once.

A. Have been eating more fruit recently. Hmm could it be that simple? That the previous lack of peeing was simply a symptom of scurvy?

B. Welcome to middle-age dude. It's more the seemingly sudden onset that has me hesitant on accepting this feature of life as the cause.

C. I'm dying.

Internet suggests C, but it still seems like a weird reason to go to the doctor ('i occasionally need to get up and night and pee').
                                                  Ah yeah, B. You is old.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

@GAA heads

check out Aidan Tierney doing impressions in the Boars Head before the AI hurling final. Very good. On independent.ie
                                                    Last edited by careca; 14-09-15, 07:40.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                      When does middle agededness start btw?
                                                      no fixed age really. it just sets in just like it's happening for hitch. things just start changing...

Comment

I just saw an ad for a children's game called 'Poopyhead', where the objective is to get more fake shit on your head than your opponent. I think when they look back, this will be seen as the tipping point.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          I just saw an ad for a children's game called 'Poopyhead', where the objective is to get more fake shit on your head than your opponent. I think when they look back, this will be seen as the tipping point.
                                                          The doll that could pee on the Late Late Toy Show a few years ago was an epoch.

Comment

there is also a game called doggydoo, where you pump shit out of a plastic dachsund. Person with the most shit on their plate wins. Awesome!

Comment

there is also a game called doggydoo, where you pump shit out of a plastic dachsund. Person with the most shit on their plate wins. Awesome!
                                                              Yea I think I remember seeing that one.

The poopyhead one was immediately followed by one with children waddling around 'laying eggs'. Didn't catch the name of it though.

Comment

Thanks for the report Lao Lao. Interesting stuff.

Comment

So one if the guys who nominated corbyn is now saying its a disaster and he never thought he'd get the job when he put him up.

So
                                                                  A) lol politicians and their shitty games
                                                                  B) Victoria Derbyshire is the picture postcard of everything wrong with "journalism" in its current guise

And
                                                                  C) Hitch, welcome to manhood, now the transformation will be complete when you end up pissing in an alley 200 yards from your house after a couple of pints

Comment

Ooh and lol all the fucks saying they are going to have to switch from labour to Tory now

If ever there was proof that all the parties are basically the same and it all needs a good shake

Comment

Anyone here who uses Duolingo, is it an absolute battery killer?and if so, is there a way to set it so it is less so?

Comment

C. I'm dying.

I must have got middle aged since I was 21 as this became a constant problem for me.

I discovered that when I moved to decaf Tea/Coffee this greatly reduced from 5 times a night to just the once about 6.30am which I could handle. I also discovered that trying to drink LESS in the evenings made it worse. So I drank more and it was much better. Not just middle aged! Have you upped your coffee intake since moving to France?

It is the worst game ever, the little one wanted it last year and it was got. Never worked properly at all. Load of "crap"

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                          @GAA heads

check out Aidan Tierney doing impressions in the Boars Head before the AI hurling final. Very good. On independent.ie
                                                                          Saw that last week. He's very good. Micheal O Mhuircheartaigh and Colm O Rourke his best impressions imo.

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                          Anyone here who uses Duolingo, is it an absolute battery killer?and if so, is there a way to set it so it is less so?
                                                                          Been using it for a week now. Haven't noticed sny difference in my battery.

Comment

Will the majority now be respected Paul?

More than half of homes pay water bills in second cycle

Compliance with water charges now stands at 51 per cent

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                Will the majority now be respected Paul?

More than half of homes pay water bills in second cycle

Compliance with water charges now stands at 51 per cent
                                                                                Murphy to claim the figures are wrong in 3...2...1...

Comment

...

Comment

Government sources setting the bar for success fairly low there!
                                                                                    I thought it was pretty low too tbh.

However consider that Mortgage compliance rates are only just pushing 90% and you can understand how there can be quite a gap down from 100%!

Comment

From the All Ireland tickets thread
                                                                                      Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                      No joy. Thought I had 2 Nally sorted but they never transpired. I'll panic if I am still stuck Saturday. I made it in 2011 and missed out in 2013 cause we couldn't get tickets for all 7 of us so we all went to the boozer together instead. Have 5 going this year and 3 tickets sorted already so working on getting the last 2 sorted.
                                                                                      .
                                                                                      Thats crazy talk.

In '98 two of us with an 8 and a 10 year old got to Croke Park at 2PM with two Canal end tickets and Hogan. We had just flipped on the stand ticket (I lost obv) when we managed to pick up another for the Cussack.
                                                                                      The kids were left off into the old Canal end on their own.
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        From the All Ireland tickets thread

Thats crazy talk.

In '98 two of us with an 8 and a 10 year old got to Croke Park at 2PM with two Canal end tickets and Hogan. We had just flipped on the stand ticket (I lost obv) when we managed to pick up another for the Cussack.
                                                                                        The kids were left off into the old Canal end on their own.
                                                                                        Crazy talk how? It's gotten harder to get AI Final tickets over the last few years frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                          Crazy talk how? It's gotten harder to get AI Final tickets over the last few years frankly.
                                                                                          No! The going to the pub because you can't all go together part.

It was exactly for situations like this that we invented the short straw
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Day 1 for the first years in DCU. Watching the awkward first conversations makes for fascinating viewing. This year marks me passing by the 'I've been here longer than you've been alive' mark with them too

Comment

Comment

I can't even guess at what the reference might be!

Comment

Day 1 for the first years in DCU. Watching the awkward first conversations makes for fascinating viewing. This year marks me passing by the 'I've been here longer than you've been alive' mark with them too
                                                                                                  If you spot one of them with a nasty bump in the middle of her forehead, tell her not to stand too close to the door of the bus in future.
                                                                                                  Felt so sorry for her, said that she was fine and went off with a brave face on but she got a good smack all the same.

Comment

Twitter saying Tony Abbott's been ousted. Delighted.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I can't even guess at what the reference might be!
                                                                                                      SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        My reaction to this post was to google which Premier League team he managed...Well up on politics, me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                          If you spot one of them with a nasty bump in the middle of her forehead, tell her not to stand too close to the door of the bus in future.
                                                                                                          Felt so sorry for her, said that she was fine and went off with a brave face on but she got a good smack all the same.
                                                                                                          Oh noes...and they all try so hard as well...Young wans done up like it's Junior Cert. night walking around the place.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                            Like a coup?

Strewth

Comment

...

Comment

I'm going to guess you continue to be employed there zuut despite the summer doubts. (as it would probably be a bit weird to be on campus looking at the freshers otherwise)
                                                                                                                My contract runs until 31st Dec, and I've decided to not buy things out of my grant and pay myself until the end of April instead.

Comment

...

Comment

A cheery Monday thought. What are the odds your job will be automated in next twenty years? A minimal 15% chance here. (rather healthy compared to the 96% chance that an accountant will be competing with an android for promotion).
                                                                                                                    1% for me sadly.

Comment

A cheery Monday thought. What are the odds your job will be automated in next twenty years? A minimal 15% chance here. (rather healthy compared to the 96% chance that an accountant will be competing with an android for promotion).
                                                                                                                      1% which is highly surprising.

I call made-up numberaments.

Comment

A very reassuring 1% here, must work that into conversation with next bean-counter i am trying to convince to buy new IT gear.
                                                                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-09-15, 12:50.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X