This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    In fairness it seems to be what the people want. This thread has been a train wreck with said nonsense over the last few days. I could maybe understand if Trump was keeping his head down, getting on with things so people were trying to pick holes when none were appearing but some of his new appointments, the intelligence community speech and the executive orders he signed Yet we seem more interested in analyzing his relationship with his wife based on a few videos and photos.

I am not sure if we will ever know the truth but that intelligence document which was leaked looks like it would have been a stoke of genius if it came from his side. They can just cry fake news about everything from this point and given the ridiculous nature of the recent allegations his supports just laps it up with a now complete distrust of the press and willingness to believe him even more.

Opr
    In large parts I agree. However, sometimes issues regarding complicated laws and party politics are not as direct as visual evidence of a man being a complete dick to his wife in a moment they should be sharing together. Especially when the outgoing folks did it in a much classier way.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
      What's the story on buying an electrical product (hair dryer) no reciept but only bought 6 months ago. Can company tell anything by serial number. Not forking out another 70 quid on a new one.
      Did you pay by cash or card ?

Handy habit to get into is take a pic of your receipts, that or stick them in an envelope.
      This too shall pass.

Comment

What's the story on buying an electrical product (hair dryer) no reciept but only bought 6 months ago. Can company tell anything by serial number. Not forking out another 70 quid on a new one.
        Can you not find some sort of credit card receipt or something.

They may decide to take it in for repair, you are kinda at the mercy of whoever you are dealing with in the shop. Where was it bought?

Comment

Who did you buy it from? Some places are sound, others not.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
            Can you not find some sort of credit card receipt or something.

They may decide to take it in for repair, you are kinda at the mercy of whoever you are dealing with in the shop. Where was it bought?
            Debenhams. Must go back through banking. Not sure if card or cash. Will have a gander now ty
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Here's what you do. ....Go back to the shop, buy another one the exact same. ...bring it home and swap the broken one into the box, wait a day or so, then return to the shop, tell them it's not working and insist on a refund. Ta dah! You now have a brand new working hairdryer.

Comment

We'll come visit you on remand satnav.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  V-Day I see.

What are your thoughts on Wayne Barnes?
                  He is consistent which makes him fair in some measure but he also poorly ref the actual rules which makes him a poor ref.

He has always had a stupid view of the breakdown, instantly required to release (good interpretation) but couples this with defenders can lie on the ball and compete off their feet which is bollix.

It has been the same issue for years for the international team and frustrating to watch as we always seem to be on the loosing end of it.

I didnt complain on Sunday about him as everyone in Ireland knows how he goes about it and what his interpretation is so if our teams cant leverage the gap in the rules he leaves open than we deserve to loose. On sunday there were also plenty of chances and that team were beatable anyway so would be a cop out to just blame Barnes - even if he didnt make it easy and the penalty count was infuriatingly one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                    ...Just bought myself a slow cooker...One thing I'm dying to try out is the Dr Pepper style Pulled pork, heard amazing things about it...Does anyone have any tips or hidden gems to Cook in it over the coming weeks?...
                    Lots here.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

I am not sure if we will ever know the truth about anything ever again but that intelligence document which was leaked looks like it would have been a stoke of genius if it came from his side. They can just cry fake news about everything from this point and given the ridiculous nature of the recent allegations his supports just laps it up with a now complete distrust of the press and willingness to believe him even more.

Opr
                      FYP IMO
                      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      In large parts I agree. However, sometimes issues regarding complicated laws and party politics are not as direct as visual evidence of a man being a complete dick to his wife in a moment they should be sharing together. Especially when the outgoing folks did it in a much classier way.
                      Plus other than signing bits of paper that are full of caveats and get out of actually doing anything clauses he hasn't yet done anything substantial other than reinforce his election campaign.
                      Although those amongst us who supported his campaign with the 'Ah but he won't really build a wall ...' line must be getting a bit wary now.
                      We have been bringing up the appointments over and over and they are a terrifying bunch of people.

I think its really important that people understand what this man is, character is important and this guy's character is despicable.

Calling him and his supporters out on character and the 'alternative facts' is crucial. If this president is going to lie about the most simple irrefutable facts (I see today hes tweeting in the middle of the night about how he really won the popular vote ) what are we going to do in a few months when he makes some outrageous lie about some country like Iran or whoever and wants to take military action?
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        FYP IMO

Plus other than signing bits of paper that are full of caveats and get out of actually doing anything clauses he hasn't yet done anything substantial other than reinforce his election campaign.
                        Although those amongst us who supported his campaign with the 'Ah but he won't really build a wall ...' line must be getting a bit wary now.
                        We have been bringing up the appointments over and over and they are a terrifying bunch of people.

I think its really important that people understand what this man is, character is important and this guy's character is despicable.

Calling him and his supporters out on character and the 'alternative facts' is crucial. If this president is going to lie about the most simple irrefutable facts (I see today hes tweeting in the middle of the night about how he really won the popular vote ) what are we going to do in a few months when he makes some outrageous lie about some country like Iran or whoever and wants to take military action?
                        Gotta love him taking on Hollywood liberals though,I'd like to see him engaging in a mcarthyite witch hunt of Hollywood stars,the cast of SNL deserve the gulag for what they pass off as comedy

Comment

I think I met one of Trump's team in O'Connell Street last night.
                          I was waiting outside Clerys for my bus at about 7.50 last night, just before it arrives, a No.11 passes me and pulls up at the stop. 2 minutes later, my bus arrives, I get in and pull up to the same stop. A russian bird steps on and asks if I go to Goatstown ? No, I said, you will need to get the No.11 and it's just gone.
                          Couldn't be she says, I've been waiting here for 20 minutes! !
                          Standing around looking at Facebook maybe! #alternative facts!

Comment

It was great see some Superbowl tickets drop towards my price range today only for my dreams to be crushed by $700 booking fee. WTF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                              I just have to say the fucking over of folk who bought apartments in beacon south quarter on good faith from NAMA controlled companies in receivership with piss poor fire safety standards is an absolute disgrace.

All those folk thinking they got a bargain and now they are trapped owning an apt that people will be very slow to touch until costly remedial work is done. An absolute scandal that I saw coming with NAMA but still disgusting as it starts to be unveiled. Tip of the iceberg shit too.
                              Anyone that bought an apartment in recent years there has mostly got themselves to blame. A quick walk around the complex would have made it blatantly obvious there were extensive issues with the facades, and even to the uneducated in this type of thing, merely speaking to a few random existing owners/tenants would have been enough to make you run a mile. If a building surveyor was hired to do some due diligence on that complex and didn't at least comments on the obvious exploratory works visibly ongoing within their report then they should be pursued.

Its been common enough knowledge within the industry that there were issues simmering there behind the scenes.

Its just another in a litany of disastrous boom time property development due to non existent building control in this country and will continue until the Govt sort it out at local authority levels.
                              Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 25-01-17, 14:03.

Comment

V-Day I see.

What are your thoughts on Wayne Barnes?
                                He really pissed me off a few years ago. He was having too many big "interventions" in games and the card for Stephen Ferris really fucking pissed me off. He was also always looking for some obscure infringement and then didn't stick with it thereafter.

These days (as Richie has said) he's at least consistent and on Sunday I thought Connacht were naive in their ruck resourcing given what everyone knows about how he refs games. I didn't really have an issue with his overall game and to be honest he's pretty strong at making some unpopular calls against the home side.

Connacht can't have any complaints overall except with the injury gods imo...
                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                  Anyone that bought an apartment in recent years there has mostly got themselves to blame. A quick walk around the complex would have made it blatantly obvious there were extensive issues with the facades, and even to the uneducated in this type of thing, merely speaking to a few random existing owners/tenants would have been enough to make you run a mile. If a building surveyor was hired to do some due diligence on that complex and didn't at least comments on the obvious exploratory works visibly ongoing within their report then they should be pursued.

Its been common enough knowledge within the industry that there were issues simmering there behind the scenes.

Its just another in a litany of disastrous boom time property development due to non existent building control in this country and will continue until the Govt sort it out at local authority levels.
                                  Desperate folk, shit regulation and vested interests and the victims are primarily to blame?? Does not compute.
                                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 25-01-17, 15:19.
                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                    It was great see some Superbowl tickets drop towards my price range today only for my dreams to be crushed by $700 booking fee. WTF!!!!
                                    Makes my rage at the 1 euro cinema booking fee seem somewhat minor.

That's just pure extortion. Or else genius.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Desperate folk, shit regulation and vested interests and the victims are primarily to blame?? Does not compute.
                                      There have numerous high profile cases of fire safety issues & poor construction for boom time buildings, its been highly publicised in all mainstream media. I feel for those that bought at the time, and were buying with good faith in the builder/developer.

My point was that if you bought an apartment relatively recently and didn't do decent due diligence yourself, or higher a suitably qualified professional to do some for you then i have limited sympathy.Buyer beware. All the warning signs were there including a busto developer & bailed out mgt company. that alone should have raised alarms.

Comment

I saw Greg on George Street around 9pm Monday Chadley. Driving a fancy looking orange car doing his donkey laugh out the window, good banter.
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

So basically your own opinions should be a composite of various other peoples.

Anyone who plays the party line has already been lobotomised. V for Taoiseach.
                                          Talking politics...

A guy I knew in college was elected for FF in the last GE. A decent skin and a sensible enough guy (if we can overlook the life long devotion to FF). Not the sharpest or most charismatic guy but a good listener, a hard worker and has at least lived and worked in the real world. A guy you'd hire to manage a small team or to get shit done in business but you wouldn't be breaking the bank to hire him or anything.

Anyway I was talking to an ex adviser to Micheal McGrath and he tells me my acquaintance is a future star of the party, very highly thought of, and destined to be a minister when FF next get in. It's fairly fucking depressing what that says about the standards in there, but when you are up against teachers and failed law/politics graduates being competent and hardworking makes you a star....
                                          Last edited by V for Vendetta; 25-01-17, 15:46.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                            There have numerous high profile cases of fire safety issues & poor construction for boom time buildings, its been highly publicised in all mainstream media. I feel for those that bought at the time, and were buying with good faith in the builder/developer.

My point was that if you bought an apartment relatively recently and didn't do decent due diligence yourself, or higher a suitably qualified professional to do some for you then i have limited sympathy.Buyer beware. All the warning signs were there including a busto developer & bailed out mgt company. that alone should have raised alarms.
                                            I know what you're saying and your likely frustration at the stupidity of people getting taken for a ride.

But it's a bit like me saying to people in a few years time (and the last few years). Why were you so naive about how unlikely you were to get that pension that someone promised you?? The warning signs were all there. Country up to its eyeballs in debt, less people working to support pensioners, pension promises being reneged upon everywhere.

People not in theses specific industries don't understand and are very unlikely to take the responsibility to try to understand. They are vulnerable consumers where there is a huge knowledge asymmetry and they trust piss poor regulators to be managing things...
                                            Last edited by V for Vendetta; 25-01-17, 15:46.

Comment

I know what you're saying and your likely frustration at the stupidity of people getting taken for a ride.

But it's a bit like me saying to people in a few years time (and the last few years). Why were you so naive about how unlikely you were to get that pension that someone promised you?? The warning signs were all there. Country up to its eyeballs in debt, less people working to support pensioners, pension promises being reneged upon everywhere.

People not in theses specific industries don't understand and are very unlikely to take the responsibility to try to understand. They are vulnerable consumers where there is a huge knowledge asymmetry and they trust piss poor regulators to be managing things...
                                              ok, fair point i guess. I still find it incredible, and im not talking about this particular case, how people can go blindly dropping a couple of 100k buying a property and do little or no research first. The amount of people ive spoke to who get caught up in the whole process and rush to buy without looking into things such as possible flood exposures/build quality/ builder reputation etc is mind boggling. Some of the very same people would ask there mate the mechanic to have a look at a 5k second hand car before they bought it! I genuinely think some people expect EA's to come clean and tell them if there's any issue with the property!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                I am quite human. Don't worry. I shall meet you all someday in the flesh maybe the IO although perhaps just to rail the final table . I just laugh.
                                                I was at the IO last year with MrFLushdraw but wont be attending this year since we live in Malta now. SO unless you come to the MPN Malta in April or the ones that in October here we wont meet!

Tony bought me a good Vidal Sasoon just over a year ago, about October lastr year I noticed cold air coming out the handle and when I looked there was cracks all over the handle. And here was me stuck in Malta and nothing I could do about it!

He did buy me a new one this year though thankfully

Comment

Backed my first national winner in 1992, 'Party Politics'. 10 quid (proper money then) at 14/1, I was minted. Only 10 years old too. Possibly the last national winner I backed also.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                  I saw Greg on George Street around 9pm Monday Chadley. Driving a fancy looking orange car doing his donkey laugh out the window, good banter.
                                                  I read just that on joe.ie the other day. He hasn't much to do at the moment, they don't have much to write about and I am reading complete shite.
                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-01-17, 16:49.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                    I was at the IO last year with MrFLushdraw but wont be attending this year since we live in Malta now. SO unless you come to the MPN Malta in April or the ones that in October here we wont meet!

Tony bought me a good Vidal Sasoon just over a year ago, about October lastr year I noticed cold air coming out the handle and when I looked there was cracks all over the handle. And here was me stuck in Malta and nothing I could do about it!

He did buy me a new one this year though thankfully
                                                    Any chance you could get him to replace this for me
                                                    ����

Shop BaByliss Big Hair Spinning Brush 2885U and earn Advantage Card points on purchases.
                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 25-01-17, 17:45.
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Indeed. 21ish% on whatever priced ticket you book. Some gig.

Comment

Politicians CAN say what they're actually thinking...Like on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/badlipreadingFollow on Twitter! http://twitter.com/badlipreadi...

Comment

The detail on this is amazing, you can zoom right in and see the absolute hate on the people's faces.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                            The detail on this is amazing, you can zoom right in and see the absolute hate on the people's faces.

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2...ion-gigapixel/
                                                            Spent a few mins on it and didnt find a smile!

Comment

RIP Mary Tyler Moore
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

RIP Mary Tyler Moore

Goddamn 2016
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                  Spent a few mins on it and didnt find a smile!
                                                                  Did you zoom in on George Dubya Bush? His eyes are like one of those paintings that follow you around the room.

Comment

Has that Fitz Festival aired yet?

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

It's entertaining but it's not what people got into journalism for. Hard hitting in depth pieces that are well researched can sit alongside a bit of jolly japery but they just don't bother in Ireland. In fairness we have a poor history of a free crusading press here and instead have people writing to further specific agendas. We get what we deserve I suppose.
                                                                        Long documentary but absolutely brilliant stuff by Adam Curtis as usual

HyperNormalisation is a 2016 BBC documentary by British filmmaker Adam Curtis. The film was released on 16 October 2016The Power of Nightmares https://archiv...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          Long documentary but absolutely brilliant stuff by Adam Curtis as usual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
                                                                          None of the new stuff is anywhere near his earlier cutting edge work:

Classic clip of Prince, the talking dog phenomenon featured on the BBC's That's Life programme, hosted by Esther Rantzen in the UK during the 1970s. Prince c...

Comment

I have seen people be quite contemptuous towards Curtis work, painting him as some quack without any merit. At least from my point of view he presents this stuff from his world angle. It is meant to engage, challenge your own view, get people thinking in different ways, talking more about the world we have created etc which probably involves quite a bit of poetic licence in parts. That's not to say much of it is or isn't true but I guess it is up to you what you take from it.

I'd never heard of Aladdin before seeing that documentary. Some supercomputer that controls around 7% of the worlds wealth. Story checks out from reading a few articles. It's a little mad for something so huge that this is the full Wiki page!

Opr

Comment

how long more are ye going to be obsessed with trump. every second post is some trump related unfunny bullshit. somebody can open a trump thread and piss off there with your pics and videos taken from twitter.

Comment

Can anyone claim compensation from a fishing club they have been removed from as member due to suspicion of cheating claiming defamation of character. Club rules state committee has final say in arbitrary matters but have no definitive proof but decision was unanimous at meeting due to suspicious actions. Casual call to solicitors is snowballing towards barrister consultation.
                                                                                I have been elevated to secretary post in club and inherited this problem. I have requested meeting with solicitors to explain no formal request from club was made for advice, no sanction was given to consult barrister and no formal claim was made by 'injured party' apart from a letter from him stating he might take this action.
                                                                                Basically he's suspected of being a cheating cunt and was kicked out and afaik he can complain all he wants but can do nowt is my preferred route.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                  I was fireandpeace.
                                                                                  the mask slips.

I would say I won't be fooled again. But in all honesty ...I think i might be.

Comment

Can anyone claim compensation from a fishing club they have been removed from as member due to suspicion of cheating claiming defamation of character. Club rules state committee has final say in arbitrary matters but have no definitive proof but decision was unanimous at meeting due to suspicious actions. Casual call to solicitors is snowballing towards barrister consultation.
                                                                                    I have been elevated to secretary post in club and inherited this problem. I have requested meeting with solicitors to explain no formal request from club was made for advice, no sanction was given to consult barrister and no formal claim was made by 'injured party' apart from a letter from him stating he might take this action.
                                                                                    Basically he's suspected of being a cheating cunt and was kicked out and afaik he can complain all he wants but can do nowt is my preferred route.

I can't give you a definitive answer.

The language you used is key. Qualified privilege covers communications where the informant or body has a duty to report the action to a body that has a duty to receive it. If an employee for example noticed wrong doing and genuinely without malice reported it to the correct body without intending to be malicious. The guards can receive info under complete privilege. Anything can be said without you having to be afraid of legal action. However the term qualified privilege requires the communication must be said to be made in good faith rather than be accurate.

If it was done in good faith and in limited publication then even if you are wrong, you will have a good defence.

Which people received the communication and language used is vital. Limited publication is vital. As few people as possible should have been involved in the communication. Language should have been neutral. It doesn't matter what you think of him. It has to placate be polite and simply be a logical description of what you think has occurred within in the most limited publication possible. That's qualified privileged. Within those grounds you say what you think happened. As far as I know dismissal from the club cannot in itself be taken under tort of defamation.

He will want to argue that wrongful expulsion should be treated as a tort akin to defamation of character even if he is proven not to have cheated. But under Irish law if the accusations were made in good faith and/ or within limited publication to the correct bodies they enjoy qualified privilege.
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 26-01-17, 05:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      This is absolute insanity people, how can anyone in their right mind support this? How much damage is this horrible cunt and his band of cretins going to do in four years?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15822X
                                                                                      That's done here. Maybe not the EPA so much...in fact how much info is given to actual govt agencies here is often muzzled for sake of bad pr.
                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 26-01-17, 05:56.

Comment

Ah, you're codding me, he sounds like a right pikey.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                          Ah, you're codding me, he sounds like a right pikey.
                                                                                          The Drunken One will be off the hook for this imo

Comment

Everyone probably read 1984 at some stage so the below article should give pause for due reflection.

Since Kellyanne Conway spoke of ‘alternative facts’, Nineteen Eighty-Four has hit the No 1 spot in Amazon’s book sales chart. So, is the age of Newspeak here?

Orwell said political language can be “designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind”.
                                                                                            Smart man that Eric Blair. Tony's great-grandad*.

*
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            alternative truth

Comment

How does a fisherman cheat anyway?

Comment

iirc, he hid a big fish he'd caught the day before, at the annual club competition, then retrieved it for the comp.

Comment

Well I rather thought he was changing some of it so as not to draw attention to the actual social/sports club he is now secretary of

Comment

Golfers are always 'fixing' their handicap!

Comment

A heart breaking plea from a desperate Mother

She is right all of it. Perhaps she has not the right tools but the emotion ..who hasn't felt like dying inside when someone you love is in pain?? I can't imagine if it were my child....

Comment

Has that Fitz Festival aired yet?
                                                                                                        Don't know actually. Kind of hope it doesn't as lad I was sitting beside was a sound man and we ended up chatting about brassers for a decent stint of the FT.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                          Don't know actually. Kind of hope it doesn't as lad I was sitting beside was a sound man and we ended up chatting about brassers for a decent stint of the FT.
                                                                                                          I hope it was an earnest discussion on how to stop sex trafficking. I somehow doubt it though.

Also I had to google the word 'brassers'.

EW!

Comment

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!!!!!

Comment

Until I came across this article yesterday I'd never heard of Ethel Voynich despite her being the daughter of George Boole and it seems the most widely read Irish novelist ever!

The only thing I was familiar with was this piece of music but had no idea where it came from.

TheGreeneSpace.orgScottish violinist Nicola Benedetti is an international sensation at just 25 years old. Her new album, "The Silver Violin" -- celebrating f...
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

There is a fly on the wall documentary waiting to be made about that local fishing club. Just needs a clever name.

Coming up next on TG4, we're dropping anchor to visit with our favourite fisherman, thedrunkenone as he tries to navigate the choppy waters of a tricky club membership legal wrangle on...

Reel 2 Real

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-01-17, 09:40.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Until I came across this article yesterday I'd never heard of Ethel Voynich despite her being the daughter of George Boole and it seems the most widely read Irish novelist ever!

The only thing I was familiar with was this piece of music but had no idea where it came from.
                                                                                                                  I love Cora Venus Lunny

Terminus (Conscientae) is an improvised response to Bartók’s sonata for solo violin. The album was recorded as part of Diatribe Records musical project Solo ...

Comment

George Boole
                                                                                                                    I would have thought he would be a big wheel around here? I studied Boolean Logic in college and please don't ask me to recall it now. He did apply it I think to probability?

Comment

Why do I always get the fuck who puts their seat back on the plane?

& Why is that still a thing considering there is less space on flights now!?

Still at least it's Norwegian & not Ryanair or aer fungus

Comment

Pretty sure the sneaky bastards are pumping the smell of warm bread thru the air ducts while hawking their tat

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                          Why do I always get the fuck who puts their seat back on the plane?

& Why is that still a thing considering there is less space on flights now!?

Still at least it's Norwegian & not Ryanair or aer fungus
                                                                                                                          Never understood complaining about this. The seat goes back because it's unfeasibly uncomfortable in the forward position. It also goes back at an angle, such that it doesn't interfere with the passenger behind. Unless you're a giant and your knees are up in your chin, it shouldn't mean shit to you if the person in front puts their seat back. In summation, man up and deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X